Forum Settings
Forums
#1
Jun 10, 2013 5:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1760
Is it possible to watch the movies instead of the series? I can't stand watching through 24 episodes of that horrible art lol.

 
#2
Jun 10, 2013 5:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 7858
Just watch Evangelion 1.0/2.0/3.0

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.
 
#3
Jun 10, 2013 5:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 8251
Tavor said:
Just watch Evangelion 1.11/2.22/3.33

Fixed and seconded
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
#4
Jun 10, 2013 5:16 PM

Online
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 7361
Peten00b said:
I can't stand watching through 24 episodes of that horrible art lol.


....
 
#5
Jun 10, 2013 5:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 7858
Houndthree said:
Peten00b said:
I can't stand watching through 24 episodes of that horrible art lol.


....

It can't be helped.

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.
 
#6
Jun 10, 2013 5:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 4365
Houndthree said:
Peten00b said:
I can't stand watching through 24 episodes of that horrible art lol.


....
He put "lol" at the of his sentence, so he must be joking...
But then again he's dissing Gainax...
 
#7
Jun 10, 2013 5:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1760
el_putazo said:
Houndthree said:
Peten00b said:
I can't stand watching through 24 episodes of that horrible art lol.


....
He put "lol" at the of his sentence, so he must be joking...
But then again he's dissing Gainax...


Not a joke, I just have a habit of putting lol at the end of every sentence >_>

 
#8
Jun 10, 2013 5:22 PM

Online
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 7361
Peten00b said:
el_putazo said:
Houndthree said:
Peten00b said:
I can't stand watching through 24 episodes of that horrible art lol.


....
He put "lol" at the of his sentence, so he must be joking...
But then again he's dissing Gainax...


Not a joke, I just have a habit of putting lol at the end of every sentence >_>

 
#9
Jun 10, 2013 5:24 PM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 4174
Houndthree said:
Peten00b said:
el_putazo said:
Houndthree said:
Peten00b said:
I can't stand watching through 24 episodes of that horrible art lol.


....
He put "lol" at the of his sentence, so he must be joking...
But then again he's dissing Gainax...


Not a joke, I just have a habit of putting lol at the end of every sentence >_>



 
Jun 10, 2013 5:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 4365
Houndthree said:
Peten00b said:
el_putazo said:
Houndthree said:
Peten00b said:
I can't stand watching through 24 episodes of that horrible art lol.


....
He put "lol" at the of his sentence, so he must be joking...
But then again he's dissing Gainax...


Not a joke, I just have a habit of putting lol at the end of every sentence >_>

@Peten00b, I see...
 
Jun 10, 2013 5:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 7858
So...are you going to watch the Rebuild movies or not?

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.
 
Jun 10, 2013 5:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 478
 
Jun 10, 2013 5:31 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 7858
MaffleWaffle said:


Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.
 
Jun 10, 2013 5:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 478
Tavor said:
MaffleWaffle said:



Convinced me to watch the anime and the movie.
 
Jun 10, 2013 5:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 7858
MaffleWaffle said:

Convinced me to watch the anime and the movie.

...If you're being serious here, you can skip Death & Rebirth.

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.
 
Jun 10, 2013 5:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 478
Tavor said:
MaffleWaffle said:

Convinced me to watch the anime and the movie.

...If you're being serious here, you can skip Death & Rebirth.


Thanks. Now I have one less movie to watch.
 
Nov 13, 2014 3:46 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 1715
Don't do this. Just watch ep 1-24 and end of eva.