Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Aku no Hana Episode 10 Discussion

Aug 5, 2014 3:20 PM

"Shall I rotoscope you as well?"
Yes please.

That was a powerful episode. Really intrigued what would happen in the last three episodes.

"And if, there were so many people in the world, there had to be someone living an interesting life that wasn't ordinary. I was sure of it. Why wasn't that person me?"
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Part V
[/center]

Nov 12, 2014 8:23 AM
there is something much deeper here, this episode is like a revelation. like evianbubble said, Kasuga only likes the idea of Saeki. An angel, a crush that he can dream about from a distance, perfection basically. Then when she came down as a human being and accepted him and loved him, suddenly he realised she is nothing more and he was disillusioned.
as for Nakamura, Kasuga only likes what she represents. An escape, a alternative from the norm. In the very first episode, it is evident Kasuga wants out of the everyday life. He thinks he is pursuing it as Saeki, an angel, but finds it in Nakamura....the devil basically.
But it's understandable why people only see it at the surface level as some really really fucked up harem anime. But if it is then I must applaud Kasuga for being the first harem protag to realise his unworthiness. Up until this point, Kasuga was an absolutely pathetic piece of shit who doesn't deserve one let alone two girls chasing him, like every other harem protag. But now, Kasuga is self-aware pathetic piece of shit who doesn't deserve them. *golf clap*

Feb 24, 2015 4:11 PM

That was an intense episode. It was amazing the way he came out with the person he really was. I was just hoping nobody would come by when he was naked. I find it a bit ridiculous that Saeki still likes him.

Jun 1, 2015 4:10 PM

Ha, the ending card was brilliant.

Kasuga is finally getting honest with himself. Intense ep from start to finish.

Nov 2, 2015 8:32 AM

SHinji is better than Kasuga.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jul 18, 2016 5:51 AM

ezaya said:

Lmao, was thinking about that for a little while.

wengdeng said:
there is something much deeper here, this episode is like a revelation. like evianbubble said, Kasuga only likes the idea of Saeki. An angel, a crush that he can dream about from a distance, perfection basically. Then when she came down as a human being and accepted him and loved him, suddenly he realised she is nothing more and he was disillusioned.
as for Nakamura, Kasuga only likes what she represents. An escape, a alternative from the norm. In the very first episode, it is evident Kasuga wants out of the everyday life. He thinks he is pursuing it as Saeki, an angel, but finds it in Nakamura....the devil basically.
But it's understandable why people only see it at the surface level as some really really fucked up harem anime. But if it is then I must applaud Kasuga for being the first harem protag to realise his unworthiness. Up until this point, Kasuga was an absolutely pathetic piece of shit who doesn't deserve one let alone two girls chasing him, like every other harem protag. But now, Kasuga is self-aware pathetic piece of shit who doesn't deserve them. *golf clap*

Glad at least some people get the show ^^
This was probably one of the best episodes in the show, pretty intense from start to finish.

Nov 27, 2016 7:19 PM
Everything about this is such a mess.

Everything Kasuga said makes a lot of sense, it's interesting to learn he never even understood the book (lol) but I'm not going to pat the creator on the back for info dumping. I feel like him expressing himself, as in being capable of actual speech, was long overdue. I wasn't expecting for him to spill his guts in episode 5, but geez, coulda gave me something.

Anyways, can't say I'm looking forward to anything. I just want to see how this shitshow ends. Crazy.

Jun 10, 2017 7:01 AM
this drama is about when you try to escape but without clear intentions and will in the end you end up going back and empty inside...everything here is frightening sometimes because it's too real

Jul 22, 2017 4:44 AM

Best episode so far! It really dug deep into the characters and revealed crucial details about them, as well as intricacies in the plot.

"ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ sᴇᴇɴ ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɪɴsᴀɴᴇ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜsɪᴄ."

Jul 22, 2017 4:45 AM

wengdeng said:

It's refreshing to see other people who understand the show's complexity. ^^

"ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ sᴇᴇɴ ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɪɴsᴀɴᴇ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜsɪᴄ."

Sep 25, 2017 5:12 AM

ezaya said:

That speaks volumes about Kasuga...

What a hopeless idiot.

Mar 13, 2018 8:46 PM

this episode has to be the best episode of anime i have ever watched

Mar 24, 2018 4:39 PM

Saeki is close to becoming stalker/yandere. How understanding and accepting are you, girl?!

Might be my favourite episode yet! Kasuga admitting he's not capable of being totally normal for Saeki, but also unable of becoming what Nakamura desires was bloody amazing.

Mar 1, 2019 10:46 AM

Super intense episode, a lot happened. Saeki really is pure, and was going for Kasuga no matter what. Seems like Nakamura had a crush on Kasuga too, damn. High quality drama this episode.

Sep 21, 2019 2:06 AM
What the fuck did I watch? what a trash story
Modified by ProxyLain, Sep 21, 2019 3:38 AM

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

Preview MangaManga Store