Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (12) « First ... « 10 11 [12]
Oct 9, 2013 3:28 AM

Apr 2011
"Damaged goods are fine," Raphael replied as he leapt down from his building and ran across the street making to sure stay out of sight of the windows and the two bandits outside of the grocery store. He then scaled the building and stood just above them. As the two burst into laughter at a joke one made, he drew his sai and leapt down from the top, bringing the butt of one sai down on the head of one bandit as he landed and whirled around and struck the other bandit in the temple as he began to open his eyes with the butt of the same sai, instantly knocking both men unconscious. He then dragged both unconscious men away from immediate view before proceeding through a blown-out window into the store after he made sure not step on any fallen glass.

Raphael stalked and choked out two more bandits before getting into a decent position where he could easily hit a few unsuspecting bandits before being detected. After he nocked an arrow into his bowstring and knowing that Nura could see him, he raised his right hand in the air and quickly dropped it vertically down, a signal that could only mean one thing: Open Fire.
Oct 10, 2013 6:55 PM

Feb 2013
I tap my com to say one last dramatical thing before I start shooting. "Roger, raining hell over them." I say as I aim quickly and take a shot. The first shot hit a guy's shoulder. I don't want to kill these guys so I must shoot in vital places. I must also refrain from shooting them in the legs since they will still be able to use their guns. Aiming at the shoulders and arms is the best option I have, even though it is slightly harder.

I take another shot before the other bandit is even able to make a move. For me, it is like they are in slow motion. It's like shooting ducks on a lake. Once more, I hit the guy's shoulder. I then take aim on the next one, who is seconds away from taking out his pistol. These guys were only playing poker, and now they'll be all lying on the ground in pain. I take my aim on the guy's arm and shoot, easily hitting my target. I then take aim on the last guy on the table, who is searching for me restlessly. Foolish. I take another shot, this time, hitting his shoulder without trouble.

This must have alarmed the other guards that must be searching for me. They must be armed and ready to face anyone around. I quickly look to Raph to see if he is ready to take them down. He seems eager to hit them. I then wait and watch the show. "They're all yours, Raph." I warn him as I scope him, waiting to see his next move.
Through me the way is to the city dolent;
Through me the way is to eternal dole;
Through me the way among the people lost.
Justice incited my sublime Creator;
- Divine Comedy, Inferno, Canto III.
Oct 11, 2013 1:44 AM

Apr 2011
Raphael watched as all five of the bandits playing poker went down in a matter of seconds all with one shot to their shoulder. I see that Nura hasn't lost his touch.

The moment Nura said "They're all yours, Raph," he released his first arrow at an unsuspecting guard trying to stick to the walls to avoid the sniper fire. The arrow entered the man's right forearm and embedded itself into the wall, pinning him to the wall and causing him to drop his weapon. By the time his second target had turned to see where the scream had come from, Raphael already had his second arrow ready to fly. The arrow went straight through the man's shoulder and embedded itself into the opposite wall. As the last guard saw his friend go down, he began to panic and made a break for the exit. Just as he stepped foot outside, Raphael's arrow ripped through his hip, shattering bone and causing him to lurch forward and fall flat onto the ground.

"All done here, Nura," Raphael said over the radio as he started dragging the men outside in pairs. The only two he didn't bother with was the one pinned to the wall and the one who still had an arrow sticking out of his hip, knowing full well that they wouldn't get very far.
Oct 13, 2013 6:54 PM

Feb 2013
I smile on self-accomplishment before I hear a skyscraper fall on the horizon. I feel kind of amazed but I guess this is actually very normal now-a-days. I try to keep my cool as I watch the huge building fall down and causing a great quake. I quickly grab my equipment and go down the building I was.

When I arrive, I see that Raph has taken care of everything. It's such a shame that I won't be able to stay here and make a show for Raph. However, that doesn't mean the show isn't going to happen. I'm just going to delay it for now and check that building that fell. "Raph. I need to go and check that building. Find their leader and kill the others. Then, if you can take the leader to my torture room on the base, I will be very grateful. Don't worry about the payment. I'll get it for us when I walk back here, okay?" I tell him clearly but with a low tone so that the bandits can't hear. I can deal with the leader later but, right now, that building is top-priority for me.

I quickly walk away and run towards the east, where the building fell, noticing a few undeads on my way. Since I am able to sneak through the buildings, they barely notice me at all.
Oct 13, 2013 9:54 PM

Apr 2011
Raphael couldn't see the building that fell but he definitely heard and felt it. He chose to ignore it since it wasn't relevant at the moment, though.

When Nura approached him and told him that he was going to check out the collapsed building, he replied: "Go for it. I've got this covered."

As Nura ran off, Raphael got straight to work. He calmly walked up to the man with the arrow in his hip as he painfully attempted to crawl away and slammed his sai's tip into the man's right hand. "Where do you think you're going?" he asked after the man had stopped screaming in pain.
Nov 12, 2013 9:50 PM

Dec 2011
Masaru dropped into the sewers and quickly descended further into the darkness. The ASC base was hidden far underground. They probably figured that that location was best since even if someone were to discover it, very few knew their way around the sewers, and even those that did fell prey to the lurking undead in the shadows and water. He came upon an open hole in the ground and hopped through it, continuing his descent into the darkness of the tunnels. His eyes started to glow more with that murderous intent most expected of him the further down he went and closer he got to the location of the base.
Nov 14, 2013 5:26 PM

Feb 2013
As Masaru approached the location, it was easy to notice the almost purely white laboratory on his way. The door was a white door with a strange technological lock that required iris check. The door was not only big but also beatiful, very similar to a gate.

(Can I create a new thead for this?)
Nov 14, 2013 6:06 PM

Dec 2011
Masaru slowed his advance upon setting his sight on the entrance, vanishing into the shadows for a short while to examine it. He took note of the strange lock with an iris check. He didn't take note of any guards or patrols around, but knew there were most definitely cameras somewhere.

(Yeah, sure. Go for it.)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (12) « First ... « 10 11 [12]

More topics from this board

» Neutral: City streets ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

EmperorsChosen01 - Feb 13, 2013

3217 by Kidbuu504 »»
Dec 18, 2013 7:16 PM

» The Sewers: ASC's Tech Lab

Yzmael - Nov 14, 2013

17 by EmperorsChosen01 »»
Nov 26, 2013 10:36 PM

» Wilderness: Abandoned Mansion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

EmperorsChosen01 - Sep 1, 2013

308 by frogoten »»
Nov 26, 2013 2:41 PM

» NEOH: Corporation Building ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

EmperorsChosen01 - Feb 28, 2013

4492 by frogoten »»
Nov 21, 2013 4:20 PM

» Thomas's home

Ookami-51 - Nov 5, 2013

1 by Ookami-51 »»
Nov 5, 2013 4:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.