Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jun 7, 2013 1:37 AM
Apr 2013
GREAT EPISODE! I don't really care if Hibiki will be having a couple or stay single, but this is still cute to see! Hibiki able to use Dragon Stream is so cool! I hope I can see more!

First, Yamato received Hibiki's death clip that supposed to be sent to friend. Plus, Alcor also implied that Yamato regard Hibiki as his friend. But now, he refers Hibiki as if he is a property. Yamato, I am really sure things won't go smoothly as you wish in the end. I still like you though :)

The part when Alcor made breakfast is also funny! Alcor wearing an apron! He never cooks, but able to make something that delicious. What's his secret? XD

Now I am so looking forward for the last three episodes! Only three weeks left for the series to finally reach the ending!
Jun 7, 2013 2:29 AM
Feb 2009
3 more..
Jun 7, 2013 2:32 AM

May 2010
Great Nitta is not dead because it's so sad to watch more people die
Jun 7, 2013 2:51 AM

Nov 2012
new ending hmm? I'm kind of like it btw.. its calming~ ^^
Jun 7, 2013 2:55 AM

Nov 2012
symbv said:
Now both Hibiki and Io are pretty much spent, I wonder whether they will recover fast enough for the battle next day.

hmm, I forget about this one.. I'm not even think about it lol XD

maybe hibiki wil notl join the next battle.. I think he will be unconsciousness in the hospital.. or maybe he will wake up when everybody in the middle of the last fighting with the monster.. :/
Jun 7, 2013 3:20 AM

Sep 2012
makarov52 said:
Not new ending. The song is credited only as "Insert Song" not "Ending Song".
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Jun 7, 2013 4:09 AM

Nov 2012
lightcard said:
IchigoHollowfi said:
dat moment ;~;

OMG I CANT STOP SCREAMING. Hibiki is so protective about his friends uhuhuhuh hope I was Nitta!
Yamato is BOTH a**hole and gay haha, the way he says "Because he's mine" makes me go like ".............gay?" So after all this time, you want to take Hibiki away from Nitta and Daichi, AND ALCOR?? Ehe XD I'm not shipping Hibiki with anyone btw. He's better single (?).

But I'm pretty sure Hibiki likes Nitta as his friend only, nothing more, eventhough Nitta develops romantic feeling towards him, he's somewhat clueless and doesn't care. He's so protective because he has vowed to protect Nitta and Daichi no matter what.

lol yeah I think like that too.. yamato are you a gay? "because he's mine" ?? what the hell is that mean? lol XD

yeah of course because this is not there is roman in the genre lol XD but if hibiki has feeling for nitta then what will be happen with daichi? ah whatever its just so awesome when hibiki hugging nitta like a boss XD
Jun 7, 2013 4:10 AM

Nov 2012
symbv said:
makarov52 said:
Not new ending. The song is credited only as "Insert Song" not "Ending Song".

hmm.. I was think its new ending just for this episode.. or something like that.. anyway its a great song love it! :D
Jun 7, 2013 4:17 AM
Mar 2013
amamato annoys me already
happy about hibiki he succeed
Jun 7, 2013 4:46 AM
Feb 2013
When Yamato said that I just.................

Great episode, worth downloading.

On a side note, 3 more huh...?
Jun 7, 2013 6:01 AM

Dec 2009
IchigoHollowfi said:
dat moment ;~;

Probably my favorite episode so far.
I couldn't help screaming when I saw this. Seriously, I haven't been expecting this to happened though I am really wishing this for some reasons, then it did!yay!. That hug scene would probably the Power of Friendship. Hibiki cares a lot for his friends and then again I'm happy Nitta's alive and saved.So much feels! I'm shipping this two..really hard,no matter it's one-sided on NItta's..probably not canon though..hmm. *coughs*

I felt a little awkward about Yamato's lines such as ''He's mine'', ''Take my hand'' to Hibiki..Sorry, but it's a little weird to meXD

The OST was nice, and over all it was an awesome episode. Worth watching for.
JasprilJun 7, 2013 6:04 AM

Jun 7, 2013 6:41 AM

May 2013
makarov52 said:
lightcard said:
IchigoHollowfi said:
dat moment ;~;

OMG I CANT STOP SCREAMING. Hibiki is so protective about his friends uhuhuhuh hope I was Nitta!
Yamato is BOTH a**hole and gay haha, the way he says "Because he's mine" makes me go like ".............gay?" So after all this time, you want to take Hibiki away from Nitta and Daichi, AND ALCOR?? Ehe XD I'm not shipping Hibiki with anyone btw. He's better single (?).

But I'm pretty sure Hibiki likes Nitta as his friend only, nothing more, eventhough Nitta develops romantic feeling towards him, he's somewhat clueless and doesn't care. He's so protective because he has vowed to protect Nitta and Daichi no matter what.

lol yeah I think like that too.. yamato are you a gay? "because he's mine" ?? what the hell is that mean? lol XD

yeah of course because this is not there is roman in the genre lol XD but if hibiki has feeling for nitta then what will be happen with daichi? ah whatever its just so awesome when hibiki hugging nitta like a boss XD

Daichi likes Nitta romantically and Nitta likes Hibiki and Hibiki is between Yamato and Alcor...OMG HIBIKI'S GOT EVERYTHING. Power and.........soulmates? XD
Glad to know he has no feeling towards Nitta AHAHAHAA fangirl's jealous I'm not really into that hugging scene, when Yamato and Hibiki it is!! XD
Jun 7, 2013 6:46 AM

Mar 2013
Thought that Yamato was going to ruined the moment by killing her rofl, also I am amaze that Hibiki didn't try to destroy JP's yet.
Jun 7, 2013 7:16 AM

Jul 2011
Barion-Zara said:
And man Yamato is too Tsun or maybe even Yandere?

"Hibiki is mine" XD

Hmm...yeah, pretty much this.

damn this page...is too bright
Jun 7, 2013 8:55 AM

Sep 2012
good episode...

thank goodness Nitta didn't die...

i love the hugging scene while playing the song...so nice...

xD
Jun 7, 2013 9:21 AM

Jun 2013
I got a laugh at how Hibiki force pushed Yamato after he's like "Take my hand".
Jun 7, 2013 9:50 AM

Mar 2009
After Yamato told Io Hibiki was his I almost expected him to say, "you can have him when I'm done." That's our MC, both genders find him to be attractive.

This is turning out to be a decent series. Not great but fairly solid. I just wish I'd cared about the characters more. =/ Though Hibiki and Io's embrace was pretty sweet. I do wish Daichi had a moment to shine too. I'm not sure if I'd have a higher or lower opinion if I'd actually played Devil Survivor 2. I'm just enjoying this series as a Megaten fan. It's the complete opposite of Persona 4. In that series I had played the game, liked all the characters and was pretty satisfied with the adaptation. The only edge DS2 has is the animation is nicer and it's a lot darker (if dark series appeal to you).

Mild dissatisfaction aside, I'm looking forward to seeing how this all plays out in a mere three weeks.

Maybe this will also give me the kick I needed in the ass to actually play DS2. (Oh, who I am kidding? Once I finish up extra stuff in Fire Emblem: Awakening and dabble in Project X Zone, I'm going straight to Shin Megami Tensei IV. :p )
Jun 7, 2013 11:21 AM

Aug 2012
Erzaa said:
The only interesting characters in this show are Yamato and Alcor tbh. The whole Io x Hibiki scene felt forced to me and I've seen scenes like that over and over again. I wouldn't have felt bad over Io's death and Hibiki is anoying. If my life could save everyone's, I would give it so I do applaud Io for that.

I agree, although I do think that Makoto is quite interesting too.
.................................................................................
Jun 7, 2013 12:18 PM

Feb 2012
This episode was unbelievably cheesy.
The only thing you can rely on is that you can't rely on anything.
Jun 7, 2013 1:15 PM

Dec 2012
Meh episode, still worth watching because of Alcor <3.
Yamato got rejected :)
Jun 7, 2013 1:43 PM

Oct 2011
Nitta survivored T_____T So happy she didn't die. I love that song
Jun 7, 2013 4:02 PM

Jun 2008
The cliche ending of the episode is okay.. Ofcourse it's from the game after all. Rather they don't want to do something way TOO different from the game. The great thing here is how they manage to pull a great dramatic scene here. The lines were perfect and the BGM entered very wonderful.. It's not an original work that came out of nowhere anyways..

Visit our website at http://www.animeotakucorner.com
Jun 7, 2013 4:33 PM

Oct 2012
I almost cried.
Jun 7, 2013 4:47 PM

Feb 2010
etchel said:
The cliche ending of the episode is okay.. Ofcourse it's from the game after all. Rather they don't want to do something way TOO different from the game. The great thing here is how they manage to pull a great dramatic scene here. The lines were perfect and the BGM entered very wonderful.. It's not an original work that came out of nowhere anyways..

Uh... did you even play the game?
Jun 7, 2013 4:47 PM
Jan 2013
Good thing, Nitta didn't die.
Jun 7, 2013 4:52 PM

Jan 2012
Very good ending song
Jun 7, 2013 5:12 PM

Oct 2011
Definitely the best episode!!
Thanks to this episode, it helps me feel a lil more worthwhile watching this series.

What I love was the music in this anime, I don't think anyone knows the name of the song when Hibiki and Nitta was in the air right?? -
Found it - it's Each and all
AkagatariJun 7, 2013 5:19 PM
Signature
Jun 7, 2013 5:14 PM

Feb 2012
Wow, what a shitty episode. Typical MC saves girl scene. Also, wth, how did the dragon "choose" Hibiki? That didn't make much sense. But I liked the OST.
It'd have been a lot more exciting if Daichi saved Io, not Hibiki.
Jun 7, 2013 5:20 PM

May 2013
ShikaC00kiemon said:
Wow, what a shitty episode. Typical MC saves girl scene. Also, wth, how did the dragon "choose" Hibiki? That didn't make much sense. But I liked the OST.
It'd have been a lot more exciting if Daichi saved Io, not Hibiki.

YYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS Daichi should've saved Nitta + embraced her (at least he did something beside being deadfish no?) And the one who ambushed Yamato was Hibiki not Daichi, I think Hibiki suits that role. That's why I'm pretty disappointed with this episode due to that switched role, uh.
Lessee the final episodes.
Jun 7, 2013 5:23 PM

May 2012
I am really anoyed how everyone bitches about Nitta being sacrifised! I mean yeah, its not a good thing but DO YOU maybe have a better idea...??? Everyone bitches but no one has a better solution.

First option: everyone dies if they dont stop that thing!
Second option: only Nitta dies, and everyone else lives.

I mean how blinded people can be in this anime, its friking Apocalypse!!!
Jun 7, 2013 5:59 PM

Oct 2011
Echelonex said:
I am really anoyed how everyone bitches about Nitta being sacrifised! I mean yeah, its not a good thing but DO YOU maybe have a better idea...??? Everyone bitches but no one has a better solution.

I think the point was that can you sacrifice your best friends or family to prevent the apocalypse?? Can you?
Signature
Jun 7, 2013 7:04 PM

Feb 2010
xKirix said:
Echelonex said:

I think the point was that can you sacrifice your best friends or family to prevent the apocalypse?? Can you?

Duh, yes. It's not like they are gonna survive anyway.
Jun 7, 2013 9:43 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
xKirix said:
Echelonex said:

If you can prevent the apocalypse you should be able to sacrifice yourself as well. However, the point of this episode was to find a way to both prevent the apocalypse and save your friends. Only works when you are the MC of an anime though. Don't try this in real life. :)
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Jun 7, 2013 9:43 PM

Jan 2013
I'm really feel relieved when Nitta doesn't die.

And when Hibiki hugged Nitta, I was just like--my heart is like--fluttering away /?

And nice song on the hug scene
Jun 7, 2013 10:35 PM
Jul 2011
wakka9ca said:
Don't try this in real life. :)

It's work ...
Jun 7, 2013 10:41 PM

Mar 2013
I like this ep. so emotional especially for Io,
Alcor is kawaii ok. No one can beat his white Fab eyelashes and his skills in cooking.
"Hibiki is Mine"//////
Oh youuu yamato. omgg this reeks BL

Jun 8, 2013 12:33 AM

Sep 2011
Pretty good episode and emotional, but something like this won't make me shed a tear or anything. The visuals was outstanding as always and that ending scene was great. I hope Yamato commits suicide/dies or some shit.
Jun 8, 2013 2:06 AM

Jan 2012
Damn it "Because he is mine."

LOL,,, i`m glad i shipped hibiki x yamato XD
Jun 8, 2013 2:16 AM

Sep 2012
I wonder why the hell am I still watching this ...
DS just achieved new level of annoying and is closing in with Naruto. Good grief ...
Jun 8, 2013 2:23 AM

May 2013
Tyrel said:
Pretty good episode and emotional, but something like this won't make me shed a tear or anything. The visuals was outstanding as always and that ending scene was great. I hope Yamato commits suicide/dies or some shit.

Woah woah woah, stop right here!
Jun 8, 2013 2:57 AM
Apr 2013
This is the link to watch the preview of the next episode. The title of the episode...I'm not sure of my own translation, but I think it's titled "Saturday of Each".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsIFsuElFF8&feature=player_embedded
Jun 8, 2013 5:00 AM

Jul 2011
ShikaC00kiemon said:
Typical MC saves girl scene. Also, wth, how did the dragon "choose" Hibiki? That didn't make much sense. It'd have been a lot more exciting if Daichi saved Io, not Hibiki.
講廢話,被撞到.
Jun 8, 2013 7:12 AM

Nov 2008
That was some hokey-ass shit right there. OF course Nitta would get Deus Ex Machina'd back, as if they'd actually kill the token oppai love interest. Sigh.

I'm kinda let down that both Nitta and Hibiki survived, the anime would be a lot more interesting without those dull duds.
Jun 8, 2013 7:20 AM

May 2013
FlashFumo said:
That was some hokey-ass shit right there. OF course Nitta would get Deus Ex Machina'd back, as if they'd actually kill the token oppai love interest. Sigh.

I'm kinda let down that both Nitta and Hibiki survived, the anime would be a lot more interesting without those dull duds.

Imagine the anime being only about Alcor and Yamato.. that would be amazing!!
Jun 8, 2013 7:22 AM

Apr 2013
I can imagine Hibiki become like Yamato and some people who said Hibiki is a weakling, irrational and too emotional would now say that he is too rational, ruthless and heartless lol

Good episode at last
Really nice ending
Jun 8, 2013 8:07 AM

May 2010
She did not die.. I love cliche drama!
Jun 8, 2013 8:35 AM

Nov 2011
3/5

Perhaps the worst of the lot today's episode of the anime series visas, did not tell me anything, unglamorous only the words of Yamato were interesting and a little combat.
Jun 8, 2013 10:10 AM

Mar 2012
terrablu2003 said:
3/5

Perhaps the worst of the lot today's episode of the anime series visas, did not tell me anything, unglamorous only the words of Yamato were interesting and a little combat.

Yamato makes this anime watchable.
Jun 8, 2013 10:37 AM

May 2013
xAvengerx said:
terrablu2003 said:
3/5

Yamato makes this anime watchable.

You're forgetting Alcor, though!
Jun 8, 2013 11:45 AM

Nov 2010
Skipped the Jolly OP again which was good, hope they keep that till the end
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Devil Survivor 2 The Animation Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2013

259 by HibiChika »»
Nov 19, 2023 12:07 PM

» Time Loop Theory (Game Spoilers)

Kaiser-chan - Jun 4, 2013

3 by HibiChika »»
Nov 19, 2023 11:59 AM

Poll: » Devil Survivor 2 The Animation Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2013

180 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Aug 23, 2021 8:34 PM

Poll: » Devil Survivor 2 The Animation Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 30, 2013

134 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Aug 23, 2021 8:33 PM

Poll: » Devil Survivor 2 The Animation Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 23, 2013

129 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Aug 23, 2021 8:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.