Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Dec 20, 2016 2:44 PM

Nov 2016
I totally agree with everyone here about Sagami... hope she gets run over
Jan 24, 2017 12:08 PM

Apr 2013
A somewhat boring episode.
Jan 25, 2017 6:04 AM
Aug 2014
I must have watched a different episode than most here. Sagami was charmed into joining the committee after no-one volunteered. Hayama gave here the confidence to also apply for the chairwomen position, but after realising she'd probably be out of her depth she goes to Yukinoshita for help. Then in the first meeting Yukinoshita completely takes over the role, correcting Sagami and pointing out her mistakes.

Hikigaya doesn't come out looking great, yet again, as he only tries to do something about after Hayama points out how much work Yukinoshita has taken on; long after the ship has sailed.
Jan 28, 2017 3:44 PM

Apr 2015
A Nice Episode Indeed.
Feb 13, 2017 7:02 PM

May 2010
Ughh that useless short haired bitch! Hope she learns some lesson soon -_-

I'm surprised that no one even cares enough to tell her she's doing such a shitty job, ESPECIALLY one of these guys who keep working hard with the paperwork. Seriously, no one?
Jun 3, 2017 11:09 PM

Jan 2016
Hmm. I don't believe the show is purposefully trying to antagonize Sagami.

I think I'm going to play the role of Devil's Advocate here and stand up for her. Keep in mind that this argument was made without a basis of Episode 11.

This all started because she was reluctantly placed on the committee for the festival. In seeing other people's reluctance to assume a leadership position, she volunteered for said role, but became flustered after realizing the weight of her decision. She goes to the Service Club for some advice on how to perform well in her position, arguably humbling herself, and keeping herself in the presence of her friends to avoid embarrassment. As Yukinon performed a deeper and more cynical analysis of the work to be done (than Sagami), Sagami began to realize that she was being humiliated by the very girl she sought assistance from. Her plan backfired on her, and she retaliated with means of self-justification. When Yukinon's sister showed up, they shared a common goal that couldn't be achieved through Yukinon, and so they paired up.

Basically, I feel like this all was a means of defending her sense of self-worth, despite being somewhat of an unjust and offensive approach.

Then again, once she was convinced that she "won", she passed the obligation of approving the documents onto Yukinon. Not only did she carelessly give away her authority, but she showed complete apathy for which applications got approved. This piece frustrated me, but it's not enough to make me hate her with a passion.
Oct 3, 2017 2:24 PM

Jul 2016
sagami... ooooooh sagami
Oct 9, 2017 12:40 AM
Jul 2018
Sagami is literally the worst. This anime is quite the emotional roller coaster, but I love it.
Nov 5, 2017 8:57 AM

May 2013
We already knew Sagami was a bitch. Why did Yukino's onee-san team up with her and be all bitchy and selfsih too? Trying to show off her "I was in a band" shit. Nobody gives a fuck; you don't even go there anymore =___= I also don't like how they keep comparing the two sisters. Just lay off and let Yukino do her own thing. Geez. She i just as capable. Don't need to overshadow her.
Oct 3, 2018 12:03 PM
Mar 2018
The beef between two black haired character will always be strong.
Yukino is really annoying I won't lie.
Oct 11, 2018 4:34 AM

Aug 2014
I love this anime :)
Mar 4, 2019 7:25 AM
Apr 2018
Hachiman, rescue your girl!! Yui asked you.

Kinda boring at the beginning but it got better at the second half. Ugh, I don't like what I'm seeing from Haruno and obviously from Sagami either. Yukino should leave her alone and wait for the festival's demise.
Mar 28, 2019 5:53 PM

Nov 2016
Really intense episode, but in a subtle way.

And yeah, Sagami is among the people I like the least. Adorning yourself with borrowed plums is truly nasty.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 6, 2019 10:56 PM

Jul 2009
Great episode! I know the feeling when people delegate tasks that they're supposed to do in the first place.

Fucking assholes.

Anyways, I feel bad for Yukino. Especially how overwhelming as is already for her.
Dec 5, 2019 12:01 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
5 years later and Sagami is still one of the most easily dislikeable characters in anime history.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Dec 14, 2019 5:06 PM
Jul 2018
Least favourite episode of my Oregairu rewatch so far but I have more respect to the first season more than before this time.
Jan 6, 2020 11:30 PM
Oct 2019
Wingzx said:
Sagami can go die for all i care. hikki did a good job trying to protect yukino. 3 more episodes to go.. really hoping for a 2nd season

I know I am being stupid here by asking the ques regarding the anime that aired 7 years ago. Hikki tried to protect Yukino? How did you deduce that? Again, if you don't remember the scene, you dont need to answer
Jan 17, 2020 8:56 PM
Apr 2016
That was awfully frustrating to see. Yukino's pent up frustration must be enormous, I can understand her "holding back" for the sake of peace; that initiates unbearable stress; however, she seems used to such treatment already.
Jun 3, 2020 3:11 PM

Aug 2017
Seriously, Sagami is a disgusting character at the level of Yumiko. Ew. I like how Hachiman defended Yukino! My boy! Pretty good episode and only 3 episode more :(

My inner fundashi is happy when Ebina tried to ship HayamaxHachiman 😍
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jun 6, 2020 9:53 AM

Nov 2017
Y'know, the first time I watched this episode I was wondering why Yukino's fine ass sister would influence Sagami into giving most of the committee a break which in turn would increase the work on Yukino. Well played, well played. The way she like, knocks Sagami down and then builds her back up to manipulate her is on another level.

Why does she do that? Does she want to see Yukino effectively work as chairman, the way she once was?

Now during this re-watch I have a better idea. I remember what Yukino's fine ass sister told Hachiman at the summer festival. Yukino is being pushed into following her sister's shadow. But in this episode, we have Yukino trying to get out of it and gain some independence.

I N D E P E N D E N T do you know what that mean, mane?

Anyway, was she independent enough to work through this amount of labour without any help? Doesn't seem like it since she has a cold the next day. Bummer
Jul 3, 2020 10:41 AM

May 2015
I'm sure Sagami does it on purpose. You can't be that apathetic by accident.
Jul 3, 2020 8:35 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Yukino was'nt able to tell the truth. The day got intensed while the upcoming festival of committee become a disaster. A shit leader whom denied her positions, compounded by a selfishness of Yukino's, aggravated by Yukino's sister provocative approached, make the while festival became a carnival full of arrogant people. Ofc, Hachiman tired with that people, he was a loner, he doesn't deserved that situations. At all, the whole worsen situations make them to grew up a bit of how wrong their youth life was. A very satire comment above every social judgement happened on the most time. Great approaching to captive some of their emotion. Yet, its remain interesting to even more. Holy shit!

So, with the intensed confrontantion beyond the committee, how could they were all linked all the messed up things? Lets see the next episode....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 26, 2020 10:11 AM

Dec 2010
I wonder what Haruno is planning... I bet she thinks she's doing the best for her sister in her own way, but this doesn't make her methods any less her cruel, especially considering she's family. But it sure feels good to have Hayato's reliable help in a time like this, I'm glad Yukinoshita didn't reject him out of some petty feelings towards her sister.

Best arc yet.
Sep 30, 2020 5:05 PM

Jun 2020
Oh my god Sagami is such a hopeless girl it wants me to kill her for being useless.

Well anyway I feel bad for Yukino for doing all the job and it feels like that she is getting annoyed at her sister well I also feel annoyed on her sister so I'm hoping that Hachiman will help Yukino.
Oct 7, 2020 6:06 PM
Jan 2019
Poor Yukino, even if she is used to doing so much work, it has to take a toll on you. I know from experience. Don't like Haruno, she fake as hell no cap
Oct 7, 2020 6:06 PM
Jan 2019
Poor Yukino, even if she is used to doing so much work, it has to take a toll on you. I know from experience. Don't like Haruno, she fake as hell no cap
Oct 17, 2020 10:55 PM

Apr 2018
Sagami just die please HONESTLY you lazy chair committee. Oh, Yukino is sick now what will you do without her. Props to Hikki trying to protect Yukino. Haruno kinda annoyed me this episode.
Oct 23, 2020 10:39 AM

Aug 2018
The committee chairman girl is such a bitch omg

May 30, 2021 12:56 AM

Jan 2021
It's hard enough to watch this episode, Haruno and Sagami really made me sick.
hanakocheeksMay 30, 2021 1:00 AM

Jul 5, 2021 2:07 AM
Jan 2021
How are there only 61% who voted 5 the heck this is the best episode so far in the series this episode clearly show us how brilliant the author who made this......
Feb 6, 2022 3:48 PM

Mar 2019
A lot of things are happening now, woah.

I'm 101% sure Yukino is hated by her sister, it's pretty obvious. Also Minami rose up to the first place in my most hated characters in this show while Yumiko redeemed herself, protecting Yui there. I feel so bad for Yukino though.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

May 23, 2022 6:00 PM

Jan 2022
I'm not comfortable with Sagami's attitude, I hope she gets karma for her actions
“Life is never boring, but some people choose to be bored.”

— Wayne Dyer
Apr 5, 2023 2:44 PM

Feb 2022
lool, maybe they shouldn't have let the fujoshi girl be the director for the play.
always loving how sensei just decides everything for Hikigaya, if it wasn't for her, the story wouldn't move an inch tbh.
                                                    slice of life anime, my beloved.

2D>>>>>>
Apr 11, 2023 5:58 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
I understand Sagami since everyone has already talked about her so much; basically she just wants the clout without the work. Sure it's more complex than that maybe, but I'm not going to bother getting deeper into that. What I don't get is why Yukino so readily agreed to help Sagami out with running the committee. Is it because she's currently feeling distant from Hachiman, and just wants to get her mind of it or something? Also why is Yukino's older sister Haruno giving Yukino such a hard time? Does she despise her, or care for her, does she actually want to make her suffer, or maybe toughen her up? And why does Hachiman in a way back up Yukino so, agreeing with her that they should keep working and not take breaks? Where is all this drama coming from??!! I love the script, it's pretty witty. But sometimes it feels like random bullsh*t go. Maybe I'm just too slow to grasp what's happening under the surface. But if I'm not alone in that, maybe the anime itself just wants you to assume things yourself. Hopefully the next episode clears some stuff up, because I'm a bit confused rn.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Apr 30, 2023 11:49 PM

Oct 2021
Why can't anyone in this anime use common sense bruh, pushing all the work in 1 person and that sagami bitch just running around. Do all the students in that room a mega retard or something??

Edit: also that glass girl really start to pissing me off (*`Д´)ノ!!!
Alvie48xiApr 30, 2023 11:52 PM
Dec 9, 2023 8:29 PM

Nov 2023
What a nice hair she got
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2013

421 by Remurst »»
Apr 14, 10:38 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2013

561 by Pancreas08 »»
Apr 12, 5:05 AM

» Where to read LN of yui's story

Jackson_rajkumar - Mar 28

6 by Aruhaya »»
Mar 29, 9:49 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2013

239 by phuchaitt3 »»
Mar 18, 9:46 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 23, 2013

301 by venbals »»
Mar 15, 12:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.