Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (114) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
#1
Jan 5, 2009 8:31 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 2838
Post requests and completed images for signatures here. Any other information or specifics you can give are always helpful.

Max Dimensions: 600 x 140

Added by Ripaz:
-use spoiler tags for images
-don't quote long posts, you are just making a mess

Added by theeggman85:
- lol
- PLEASE HAVE AT LEAST 50 POSTS BEFORE REQUESTING

Read the rules before requesting as well as this guide.
Modified by theeggman85, Nov 5, 2009 11:20 AM
 
#2
Jan 6, 2009 2:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 915
Yo, I'd appreciate it if I could get an Eden: It's an Endless World! (it's a manga) signature, preferably with some sort of unique aesthetically pleasing design.
All the mods fucking blow on this website except Kaiserpingvin, Cloudy-Sky, Baman and aero. PM me if you're actually good and I left you out.

Oh, rule 8...

( ̄ー ̄)
 
#3
Jan 6, 2009 8:36 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 103
Could you do something for me with this image? http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/395/mplayerc200811142116550si8.jpg
I'll be really gratefull :P
 
#4
Jan 6, 2009 9:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 390
fafkulec said:
Could you do something for me with this image? http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/395/mplayerc200811142116550si8.jpg
I'll be really gratefull :P


I will try this, but it will be pretty hard to make some decent from this image.

PS: is anyone making signature for Sin?
 
#5
Jan 6, 2009 10:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 390
Finished fafkulec signature:


Top:

Left:

Right:

Bottom

Background:


Signature is made for black font, without date.
 
#6
Jan 6, 2009 3:34 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 2838
Ripaz said:
Finished fafkulec signature:
[poiler]


Top:

Left:

Right:

Bottom

Background:


Signature is made for black font, without date.


Nice work ripaz!
Modified by Ripaz, Jan 8, 2009 5:14 AM
 
#7
Jan 6, 2009 6:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 2172
Ripaz said:
PS: is anyone making signature for Sin?

Yepp, I'm making him one :)
 
#8
Jan 6, 2009 6:41 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 2838
SunyiNyufi said:
Ripaz said:
PS: is anyone making signature for Sin?

Yepp, I'm making him one :)


to clear up things you should post on this thread if you accept a job (to avoid 10 people all doing the same signature :D) Thanks :)
 
#9
Jan 6, 2009 6:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 2172
theeggman85 said:
SunyiNyufi said:
Ripaz said:
PS: is anyone making signature for Sin?

Yepp, I'm making him one :)


to clear up things you should post on this thread if you accept a job (to avoid 10 people all doing the same signature :D) Thanks :)

Sorry, forgot about it, cos Sin asked me in a pm... will be more careful next time ;)
 
Jan 6, 2009 6:55 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 2838
SunyiNyufi said:
theeggman85 said:
SunyiNyufi said:
Ripaz said:
PS: is anyone making signature for Sin?

Yepp, I'm making him one :)


to clear up things you should post on this thread if you accept a job (to avoid 10 people all doing the same signature :D) Thanks :)

Sorry, forgot about it, cos Sin asked me in a pm... will be more careful next time ;)


thanks, no problem =D
 
Jan 7, 2009 6:06 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 103
Wow theeggman85 really good one!
thank you very much! :D
 
Jan 7, 2009 6:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 2172
Sig for Sin...
with 2 rows, and hiding "My Recent Anime/Manga"
whole:


Parts:
1.

2.

3. MAL part:

4.

5.

matching ava:


Font color should be:
R 254
G 232
B 203
 
Jan 7, 2009 8:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 915
SunyiNyufi said:
Sig for Sin...
with 2 rows, and hiding "My Recent Anime/Manga"
whole:


Thank you!
Modified by Ripaz, Jan 8, 2009 5:13 AM
All the mods fucking blow on this website except Kaiserpingvin, Cloudy-Sky, Baman and aero. PM me if you're actually good and I left you out.

Oh, rule 8...

( ̄ー ̄)
 
Jan 7, 2009 8:47 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 2172
You're welcome :)
 
Jan 7, 2009 11:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 184
I sent a message to eggman without knowing about this club. Gomen~ :P
I was wondering if I could request a sig.

I'm not sure what other info to post up. Thanks :]

Edit by Ripaz: use spoilers next time :P
Modified by Ripaz, Jan 8, 2009 5:11 AM
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Lunatic-kr&sclick=1]

 
Jan 8, 2009 7:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 4517
Lunatic-kr said:
I sent a message to eggman without knowing about this club. Gomen~ :P
I was wondering if I could request a sig.

I'm not sure what other info to post up. Thanks :]

Edit by Ripaz: use spoilers next time :P

Pretty pic~~ I'll do your sig
 
Jan 8, 2009 10:30 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 303
Can some one please make me a sig using Gary Oak from pokemon? Don't really have a preference, you guys know what you are doing and i've seen some awesome work so far. If anything maybe "sexy" though I don't know if thats any help. =)
Nikato's PokePet

ChickMagnet the level 50 Pikachu!
 
Jan 8, 2009 6:59 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 2838
Nikato said:
Can some one please make me a sig using Gary Oak from pokemon? Don't really have a preference, you guys know what you are doing and i've seen some awesome work so far. If anything maybe "sexy" though I don't know if thats any help. =)


Sexy Prof. Oak?? Good luck with that :D
 
Jan 8, 2009 7:01 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 303
theeggman85 said:
Nikato said:
Can some one please make me a sig using Gary Oak from pokemon? Don't really have a preference, you guys know what you are doing and i've seen some awesome work so far. If anything maybe "sexy" though I don't know if thats any help. =)


Sexy Prof. Oak?? Good luck with that :D


Gary Oak >_>...the son =D

But actually, if its easier a cool pikachu one would be awesome. =D
Nikato's PokePet

ChickMagnet the level 50 Pikachu!
 
Jan 8, 2009 7:02 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 2838
Nikato said:
theeggman85 said:
Nikato said:
Can some one please make me a sig using Gary Oak from pokemon? Don't really have a preference, you guys know what you are doing and i've seen some awesome work so far. If anything maybe "sexy" though I don't know if thats any help. =)


Sexy Prof. Oak?? Good luck with that :D


Gary Oak >_>...the son =D

hehe. My profile has a good pic of him.


ack, been a while... I always hated gary though lol
 
Jan 8, 2009 7:03 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 303
theeggman85 said:


ack, been a while... I always hated gary though lol


*cry* No love for me D:

(sorry for the spam >_>)
Nikato's PokePet

ChickMagnet the level 50 Pikachu!
 
Jan 8, 2009 9:23 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 156
anyone taking nikato's request? if not imma take a shot at it xD.. its been a long time since i made a sig =x
 
Jan 8, 2009 9:50 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 2838
KuroYuki said:
anyone taking nikato's request? if not imma take a shot at it xD.. its been a long time since i made a sig =x


go ahead, i was just talking with him :D
 
Jan 9, 2009 4:28 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 4
Yo! I'm not sure if this is the right place to request a signature for my anime list or not. But I can provide an image if that helps. Not sure if it should be render or not.. ether way. I feel quite nervous.

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff131/Alilali10/Video%20games/Disgaea/Disgaea%201/EtnaonPriny.jpg

If I did anything wrong by chance, can you tell me? I will gladly fix the errors.
 
Jan 9, 2009 4:31 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 2838
MikeBrunestud said:
Yo! I'm not sure if this is the right place to request a signature for my anime list or not. But I can provide an image if that helps. Not sure if it should be render or not.. ether way. I feel quite nervous.

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff131/Alilali10/Video%20games/Disgaea/Disgaea%201/EtnaonPriny.jpg

If I did anything wrong by chance, can you tell me? I will gladly fix the errors.


You did nothing wrong, this is the place for signatures :)

I'll take this request, haven't done one in a while so im bored ^^
 
Jan 9, 2009 4:33 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 4
Ah. I see. Thank you greatly. =]
 
Jan 9, 2009 9:05 PM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 4845
Well, since I've never had a proper signature... I'd like to request one of Sakata Gintoki from Gintama. I'll leave it up to you when it comes to the style and all, just as long as it isn't overtly serious. Something accurate to his character I guess is what I mean by that. Well, I'll stop being picky now, and thanks for your time.

 
Jan 9, 2009 9:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 434
Hey, can i request a signature with a snow theme with Naru from Love Hina.

And do you mind using a picture from the MANGA instead of the ANIME, if possible?

Thanks to anyone willing.
What isn't red? What isn't blue?
 
Jan 11, 2009 6:56 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 2838
MikeBrunestud said:
Yo! I'm not sure if this is the right place to request a signature for my anime list or not. But I can provide an image if that helps. Not sure if it should be render or not.. ether way. I feel quite nervous.

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff131/Alilali10/Video%20games/Disgaea/Disgaea%201/EtnaonPriny.jpg

If I did anything wrong by chance, can you tell me? I will gladly fix the errors.


got your sig done, I'll be PMing you soon. Yes, I went hexagon crazy.

Modified by theeggman85, Jan 11, 2009 7:00 PM
 
Jan 11, 2009 7:09 PM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 156
aww the prinny got removed! xD
 
Jan 11, 2009 7:33 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 2838
KuroYuki said:
aww the prinny got removed! xD


is that the weird penguin thing she was sitting on? Man I gotta play that game...
 
Jan 12, 2009 6:36 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 156
yea haha.. besides the nice characters with their slick moves.. the prinny is considered kinda popular for being useless xD.. ehh i dont think i can finish Nikato's sig for now.. i just got back my exam results.. kinda disappointed with it.. so this week need to start selecting for my course in the future.. so will be inactive for maybe a week.. xD
 
Jan 12, 2009 8:19 AM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 4845
Except for the fact they explode when thrown. Man, I love playing against fields full of prinnies, they go off like landmines.

 
Jan 12, 2009 1:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 269
Hey guys~
I could try to make this into a MAL signature, but I'd probably fail at it.
Sooo, I bring to you? If you've got time I'd love to have it all set up and such~



And if accepted.... I bet it's going to take me five hours to figure out the setup of the text in my signature~ lul.
 
Jan 12, 2009 5:59 PM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 2
Well id like to request a siggy about Isurugi Noe from True Tears

or of Nana and Yano from Bokura ga Ita



P.S first time posting here ver, how do i use spoiler T.T
 
Jan 12, 2009 6:13 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 4
Thanks. You can redirect me on how to add anime to it and stuff. But how do you? Man, I sound like a n00b. xD
 
Jan 12, 2009 8:43 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 2838
MikeBrunestud said:
Thanks. You can redirect me on how to add anime to it and stuff. But how do you? Man, I sound like a n00b. xD


That's cause you are :D

Anyway it's actually very easy to set up a sig, saka has his tutorial posted on the Club Suggestions Thread. I'll try to get it posted on this thread asap.
If you still have trouble setting up after you see saka's tut, just let me know.
 
Jan 13, 2009 12:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 418
I'll give a go on Tatriana and renton56's sig requests. Will edit this post when I'm finished~

Edit:
Tatriana: (I wasn't sure if you wanted the sig more like the original, meaning still horizontal. If so, just let me know and I'll change it)


Avatar:


renton56:


Avatar:
Modified by Marina27, Jan 13, 2009 2:43 AM
 
Jan 13, 2009 4:17 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 2838
Niiiiice work! =D
 
Jan 13, 2009 4:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 184
Lunatic-kr said:
I sent a message to eggman without knowing about this club. Gomen~ :P
I was wondering if I could request a sig.

I'm not sure what other info to post up. Thanks :]

Edit by Ripaz: use spoilers next time :P


Hey, I was wondering if anyone remembers my request :]
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Lunatic-kr&sclick=1]

 
Jan 13, 2009 4:58 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 2838
Lunatic-kr said:
Lunatic-kr said:
I sent a message to eggman without knowing about this club. Gomen~ :P
I was wondering if I could request a sig.

I'm not sure what other info to post up. Thanks :]

Edit by Ripaz: use spoilers next time :P


Hey, I was wondering if anyone remembers my request :]


FreedomWings has taken your request on page 1, should be on her queue. Thanks for the reminder :D

Edit: It's not on her queue... I'll try to remember to PM her.
 
Jan 13, 2009 5:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 896
Hi can I request a sig.

I would like it to be 400X140 please
well heres the pic


something simple and if possible fit the bear in the picture please :)
Modified by VampShadow, Jan 14, 2009 12:52 AM
 
Jan 13, 2009 5:46 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 4517
Lunatic-kr said:
Lunatic-kr said:
I sent a message to eggman without knowing about this club. Gomen~ :P
I was wondering if I could request a sig.

I'm not sure what other info to post up. Thanks :]

Edit by Ripaz: use spoilers next time :P


Hey, I was wondering if anyone remembers my request :]

Working on yours right now~ ^^;;
 
Jan 14, 2009 2:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 418
-shadow- said:
Hi can I request a sig.

I would like it to be 400X140 please
well heres the pic


something simple and if possible fit the bear in the picture please :)

I'll give this a go and see how it turns out :)

Edit:
Here you go, let me know what you think and if you'd like any changes:





Top:
Left:
Middle:
Right:
Bottom:
NOTE: the middle portion - make sure to take off the time stamps. I also only left room for 2 updates.

Avatar:
Modified by Marina27, Jan 14, 2009 3:54 AM
 
Jan 14, 2009 5:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 896
Its great but if you could do one thing to it, that would be great :)
Umm remove the "from" please.
 
Jan 14, 2009 5:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 418
-shadow- said:
Its great but if you could do one thing to it, that would be great :)
Umm remove the "from" please.

So do you just want it to say "Recent Updates -Shadow-" or "Shadow's Recent Updates" (w/o the dashes), or do you have a specific wording in mind?
 
Jan 14, 2009 5:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 896
"Recent Updates -Shadow-" would be fime :D
 
Jan 14, 2009 6:04 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 418
@-shadow- Here you go ^^

just the bottom piece needs to be replaced with this~

I think you should also try a different color font for your updates, something more chalky-colored :p
 
Jan 14, 2009 6:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 896
thanks and you think maybe white?
 
Jan 14, 2009 7:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 169
Hello i got a response on a forum post i had made a couple of days ago about help with sigs and such ugh and was wondering if you amazing people in the club could help? i wish to have either a flcl sig with the two recently watched animes and hide the recent anime manga or a rei from neon genesis evangelion maybe i still havent decided maybe just if it wouldnt be to much trouble show me one of each by chance. please and or thank you

internaldarkness


 
Top
Pages (114) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »