Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 1, 2013 2:59 PM

Sep 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow ...
Finally a real good episode ?
With the death of Subaru friend ? O_o
The music ?
The epic fight ?
Jun 1, 2013 5:51 PM

Jun 2012
Subaru episode is good. Because with SSO taking a break next week, its going to be a while till we get the Genbu fight. awesome episode ever here episode 60 Megaman used Megabuster! Pleiades Impact!

Jun 1, 2013 8:18 PM
Mar 2011
I knew nachi wouldn't be coool, he got his ass kicked the first time he appears here like he did in the original series. kinda wierd for them to be at attention with genbu in the room, i mean yeah i know they are retired instructors and he is gold but dont they get some leway? they were protecting athena back when sancuary still wanted her dead and help fend off a gods attack , ikki for sure would not be all uppity just cause theres a gold in the room.
Jun 1, 2013 9:30 PM

Dec 2012
Man I have to say that Subaru has become my favorite character. I mean you actually feel for him. Unlike Koga who is still one dimensional. Sabura is stealing Koga's flare for sure jajaja. The music that played when Subaru's friend died was awesome, I mean lets face it Omega has episodes that are questionable but the music is always top notch and goes well with the scenes. Subaru powering up his hidden cosmo was awesome, and his megaman attack was great as well, and finally a palasite DEAD lol. Come to think of it, I don't remember a time where I actually saw Koga's dark cosmo and found it memorable except for the apsu arc. Toei seems to be doing right by Subaru though. awesome episode 5/5.
DON'T BELIEVE IN THE HYPE, ITS ALL JUST PART OF A MASTER PLAN
Jun 2, 2013 4:11 AM
Jun 2013
What would you think if Subaru is actually Ikki reincarnated? I mean this episode comes straight after Shun said he HAD a brother....
Jun 2, 2013 8:50 AM
Mar 2011
PegasusKoga said:
What would you think if Subaru is actually Ikki reincarnated? I mean this episode comes straight after Shun said he HAD a brother....

No just no, although I like Subaru more than eden who is supposed to be the new generation ikki it's impossible for him (ikki) to be reincarnated because he literally can't be killed
Jun 2, 2013 9:30 AM

Dec 2012
Subaru is a god for sure, the last frame of the episode shows that Subaru has more to him than meets the eye.
DON'T BELIEVE IN THE HYPE, ITS ALL JUST PART OF A MASTER PLAN
Jun 2, 2013 9:53 AM
Jun 2013
Well, is Omega. Anything can happen lol
Jun 2, 2013 9:55 AM
Mar 2011
TriGG said:
Subaru is a god for sure, the last frame of the episode shows that Subaru has more to him than meets the eye.

I also thought so,back when he first met shina she got of scared of subaru and jumped away from him.she's only only been scared once and that was when she was in front of Poseidon (a god) so I think that Subaru is also a god rather a vessel to God that has yet to awaken so yeah.
tyrolizard1Jun 2, 2013 9:58 AM
Jun 2, 2013 10:00 AM
Mar 2011
PegasusKoga said:
true cause the writing is that bad lol.
Jun 2, 2013 4:30 PM
Jun 2013
tyrolizard1 said:
PegasusKoga said:
true cause the writing is that bad lol.

Exactly.
Jun 4, 2013 6:38 AM

Jun 2012
oh god kouga he lose mere pallasite low rank 3rd

but subaru the man he beat pallasite 3rd rank (⌐◥▶_◀◤) i respect you more than kouga
what the heck kouga you god slayer never underestimate enemy again.
i wonder what kind god cloth kouga look like maybe in 2014 or 2015 if this gona had season 3 hmmmmm like old original saint seiya had season 3. i want to see zeus in saint seiya omega if toei gona do that like first zeus is enemy them he lose second become friends ally and saw his child athena them daughter complex.
Jun 5, 2013 2:49 PM

Jan 2011
basic ep, nothing special about it but i think Genbu fights in the next one? so it should be much better
i doubt Zeus d make a cameo on Omega, they even skipped Erebus an out another God that wasnt from greek mythology... also Zeus hasnt made an official appearence in the manga, all we have is this

but this is an old drawing so his design might change when he finally appears
Jun 5, 2013 8:17 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
So much cheese... as expected of Omega.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Jun 5, 2013 9:10 PM

Nov 2011
i like this episode,the scene where Elna die is really good.
finally subaru learn a move that is strong enough to defeat a pallasite.
something about Subaru cosmo is really suspicious,is his cosmo really that strong?
Hati even commented that cosmo is too large to be real!
my dissapointment of this episode is just that Ban and Nachi still not strong enough even to move when Hati use Chrono delayed.
their cosmo should be strong enough to resist it since it can only affect someone with weak cosmos.
Jun 5, 2013 10:06 PM

Apr 2008
Good ep. Lol at the music during first fight. Interesting.

O-o; Subaru can't be Apsu can he?

NACHI~

Preview: Did Genbu get sexier? (lol)
Jun 5, 2013 11:42 PM

Mar 2012
Why are they making such small kids wear that high-tech cloths?
Is this a complete non-sense, or is this gonna have an explanation as they did in Neon Genesis Evangelion?
Jun 6, 2013 8:17 AM

Apr 2008
13 years old train to fight in SS ;)
Jun 6, 2013 8:38 PM

Jan 2011
Someone died? Someone died!
There is like 2 weeks delay in my recent reading list
I randomly bought discount/second hand manga with cute/mysterious cover.

Use Personal Blacklist extension in Chrome if you just want to Google for a series synopsis, without google slapping MAL score in it.
3/1
Jun 7, 2013 9:53 AM

Oct 2011
Suburu was the star of this episode. Focusing on the Steel Saints too. Nice to see Ban and Nachi who originally saints but are training Steel Saints. Dat past of Suburu. But oh god Elena gets killed and Suburu wears his cloth. He admired him. T___T Dat music too. Then shows his tremendous Cosmos and defeats Hati!!! Piedias Impact!!!

Suburu will find his Guardian Constellation aka Vessel of a God!!!! I think it will be Kronos who will be Suburu's vessel. All the Pallasite keep on taking people's time away "Chrono Delay"
Jun 7, 2013 11:34 AM
Mar 2011
3D_MKII said:

my dissapointment of this episode is just that Ban and Nachi still not strong enough even to move when Hati use Chrono delayed.
their cosmo should be strong enough to resist it since it can only affect someone with weak cosmos.

If i remember right theyre skills werent shown past the first episode of the original series, so they were always weak.

AhmedHan said:
Why are they making such small kids wear that high-tech cloths?
Is this a complete non-sense, or is this gonna have an explanation as they did in Neon Genesis Evangelion?

Saoris granddad had them build steel cloths based of the sagitaruis cloth since he knew that the sanctuary wanted saori dead on the popes orders, originally there were only 3 but apparently they made a small army for this spin off.

Hyoroemon said:
Someone died? Someone died!

plenty of deaths here, most awsome in my opinion was sonias death lol
Jun 17, 2013 9:46 PM

Nov 2011
tyrolizard1 said:
3D_MKII said:

If i remember right theyre skills werent shown past the first episode of the original series, so they were always weak.

but still,they have 25 years+ experience
its enough time to improve their skill...
Jun 30, 2013 5:36 AM

Jan 2008
So isn't the existence of mass-producted Steel Cloths a further evidence that the current generation of Saints is weak as hell? There wasn't much problem with limited amount of armour in the previous seasons, therefore I would hazard an opinion, that they were far better and could stand longer and tougher battles.

Of course the person who has the biggest dreams after the war or at least for the future is taken down. Poor Elna, for limited time he had, he was a really nice character.
I don't know if it's for the good or for the bad that Kouga is actually still as stupid and doesn't think about any strategy during battle. "I am Kouga, I rush aimlessly at the opponent, surely my Cloth will protect me". Yeeeeah.

Also: Chrono Delayed is such a stupid plot devise, I don't have words to describe it. I'm fine with time stopping, but the moments chosen by the producers to execute it are irritating.We need to show the good guy struggling against visibly weaker opponent - Chrono Delayed! We need an aesop - Chrono Delayed! We need a technique that will show the opponent is a threat even if it doesn't make sense for him to have such power - Chrono Delayed! And of course Kouga has seen it, I don't know, three times already and he does NOTHING to prevent it, altough he knows that Steel Saints are still in training and don't stand a chance to resist it.

Former Wolf's "PAAFEKUTTO" stole this episode for me. He's THAT cool.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 58 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 18, 2013

31 by Vindicater »»
Jan 15, 7:06 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 57 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 11, 2013

19 by Vindicater »»
Jan 14, 3:41 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 56 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 4, 2013

24 by Vindicater »»
Jan 13, 6:00 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 54 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 20, 2013

14 by Vindicater »»
Jan 8, 6:23 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 53 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 13, 2013

27 by Vindicater »»
Jan 7, 3:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.