Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 1, 2013 7:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Whoa, shit got real.

I'm not sure about the romance of this series though but I love the connections between the two characters this episode:

But anyways, I guess the finale wrapped things up. The emotions of this episode ;.; I kinda like the mystical theme like the bird coming out of the cell phone. Overall, I thought series was okay for me. Had its ups and downs.
Jun 1, 2013 7:54 AM

Nov 2007
Breaking of electricity affecting others (strong wave). That man (who is he? The principal?)... he knew that she would awaken during the festival?? Wow, that guy becoming dog and she's gone to hide, + with soul one. Twin wanting to sacrifice themselves for the dead twin brother. lol @ his description about the group getting into that world. After searching her, it's her time to dance again to send the soul away. There's more after the ending. Nice little moment, but she's keeping the answer about his "confession" for later.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 1, 2013 9:00 AM

Sep 2011
Okay i died.

The last episode wasn't good enough. It was awesome but not good enough //cries
I hope they make a movie out of volume 6 ;3;
Jun 1, 2013 9:34 AM

Sep 2011
cheesyfantasy said:
That was such a beautiful episode!! Miyuki was so epic!!
AND GUYS REMEMBER TO WATCH THAT LAST SCENE AFTER THE ENDING THEME
IT SEEMS EVERYONE MISSED THAT PART

I didn't miss it ;u;/ So sweet.
Jun 1, 2013 10:01 AM
Apr 2013
-SCREAM- OMG! I was so upset they didn't kiss T_T But still...that was so cute at the end :)

I SERIOUSLY WAAANT A SEASSSONN 2. I NEED A FUDGIN REAL CONFESSION AND A KISS. This episode made me literally blush as I saw IzumikoXMiyuki stuff.

I just hope they make an OVA or something...I just needa see more...MORE!

( You gotta admit...Takayangi looks WAY better as a doggy. )
Jun 1, 2013 10:06 AM

Nov 2009
I'm ok even if they didn't kiss, but I do wish to see an OVA or so animating volume 6...^^

I'm glad Miyuki rejected Mayura properly, and I think, even without the kiss, we can already tell that he loves/likes Izumiko very much. ^^

"Belief is the death of intelligence." ~Robert Anton Wilson~
Jun 1, 2013 10:21 AM

Aug 2009
SEQUELLL PLEASEEEEEEEE!!!!!

They are soo cute T____T <3
Jun 1, 2013 11:47 AM

May 2008
I wanted a kiss at the end since the OP foreshadowed something like that :/

Anyway, it was a decent series, it'd deserve a sequel at least to work out the story more but I seriously doubt it.

6/10 for me
Jun 1, 2013 2:48 PM
Oct 2012
I would have liked this series more had there been more development around the "world heritage" idea and the authors take on Shinto, more on Izumiko's "coming of age" development, and a lot less on the romance angle.

I think they tried to jam too much into 12 episodes, and because of this they short changed all three of these plots. From a pacing aspect, they spent too much time on the Triplet story, 2 episodes would have been more than enough, the extra episode should have been spent on the ending arc. Lots of great ideas, just not developed. Of the three, the romance would have been the easiest to drop. Personally it felt a little too forced and really added nothing to the series. I am also very tired of the "boy rushing to the rescue of the girl" trope. IMO, Izumiko should have found her meaning entirely by herself.

Could have been a very good 8-9 show, instead will probably end up as a 6-7 after I see if the subs had anything I missed.
Jun 2, 2013 9:43 AM

May 2013
I'm satisfied with this episode. If not considering that this is the anime's finale, it's a very good episode which remains faithful to the novel. So, 5/5 for it.

For the overall series: Sadly, the anime only covered 5 volumes of the novel thus there are questions that are left unanswered. But one good thing about this anime adaptation is although they cut a lot of detail from the novel (just like any adaptation), they didn't distort or change the plot of the novel. All in all, though with some flaws in the anime direction and storyline, I still enjoy the series with its beautiful arts, character designs and music --- 7/10
Jun 2, 2013 7:49 PM

May 2012
sayami said:
I wanted a kiss at the end since the OP foreshadowed something like that :/

Anyway, it was a decent series, it'd deserve a sequel at least to work out the story more but I seriously doubt it.

6/10 for me

I'm with you on that i thought they were going to kiss and yet they didn't =c
Jun 3, 2013 2:17 AM

Sep 2012
At one point I cannot help thinking of the anime "Oda Nobuna no Yabou" I guess anyone who has watched that anime (which is a very different anime from this one I'd add) should know what I mean LOL

Takuan_Soho said:
I would have liked this series more had there been more development around the "world heritage" idea and the authors take on Shinto, more on Izumiko's "coming of age" development, and a lot less on the romance angle.
Given the romance goes hand in hand with "coming in age" (getting in love is part of coming of age, right?) I think the romance is necessary even desired. And I don't think we need more take Shinto because at the end it is not a primer on Shinto. Readers/watchers are supposed to have some fundamental concepts about Shinto and occultism in Shinto/Buddhism anyway.

Takuan_Soho said:
From a pacing aspect, they spent too much time on the Triplet story, 2 episodes would have been more than enough, the extra episode should have been spent on the ending arc.
I think the triplet is key and as this last episode shows their relationship serves as a good contrast, even foil, for the relationship between Izumiko and Miyuki.

Takuan_Soho said:
Lots of great ideas, just not developed. Of the three, the romance would have been the easiest to drop. Personally it felt a little too forced and really added nothing to the series.
I agree that the ideas could have been more developed but I disagree that the romance adds nothing to the series. In fact I think it adds as much, if not more, to the series compared to the "coming of age" development, which as I said, goes hand in hand with the development in romance. That it looks forced is perhaps because the look from an outsider point of view it is as subtle as shoujo manga but unlike shoujo manga we don't get much of monologues. But really I don't see it that forced.

Takuan_Soho said:
I am also very tired of the "boy rushing to the rescue of the girl" trope. IMO, Izumiko should have found her meaning entirely by herself.
I think what the series tell us is she is able to find her meaning, which is already a lot of development from the series' start, but at this stage she still needs people around her to remind her that, and in this sense both Wamiya and Miyuki are necessary. At the end personal growth in adolescence is not a jump to the prefect end. Izumiko is still in the process of growing and developing, as the end makes quite clear.

Takuan_Soho said:
Could have been a very good 8-9 show, instead will probably end up as a 6-7 after I see if the subs had anything I missed.
Rating show means little for me anyway.

minuetto said:
I'm satisfied with this episode. If not considering that this is the anime's finale, it's a very good episode which remains faithful to the novel. So, 5/5 for it.
I think this episode is a perfect episode to end the series. It really goes better than I expected. Let me see what I like:

- Recreate the encounter under the starry sky and the hand holding and make it look really natural
- Izumiko finally grown up to understand that Himegami is not something external and alien but a part of her, and she needs to start learning how to master/control her power
- Takayanagi showing some contrition and quiet acceptance of defeat. He seems to be a more gracious person than in the novel
- Flash back to the discussion between Miyuki and Mayura and why Miyuki thinks pretending they are couples is such a bad idea (I thought they would not go back to it and I am pleasantly surprised that they cover it)
- The trials that Miyuki need to go through is as much mental as physical and to overcome the challenges his will and determination to reach Izumiko is the key.
- What Manatsu talks about accepting and facing the evolving relationship of them and Masumi.

The final competition is called upon by the council president and it is without Masumi around and Takayangai still in dog form. I wonder who wins. The "she" to be named as "world heritage" that the guy talked about on phone at the end seems to be Izumiko. I guess who wins in the festival does not matter then.

minuetto said:
For the overall series: Sadly, the anime only covered 5 volumes of the novel thus there are questions that are left unanswered. But one good thing about this anime adaptation is although they cut a lot of detail from the novel (just like any adaptation), they didn't distort or change the plot of the novel. All in all, though with some flaws in the anime direction and storyline, I still enjoy the series with its beautiful arts, character designs and music --- 7/10
I think it is the right decision to cover only 5 volumes because from the spoilers I read so far vol.6 looks like some extended epilogue that places a few more obstacles to Izumiko going back to quiet life. I am sure there are questions left unanswered in the anime but I do not see obvious problems with that. Anyway, the ending is like "yes, we know quite a bit more about ourselves and our relationships and we will need to face our challenges together" (the destruction of humanity thing) so I guess it can't be helped. If anything, given such grand challenges, it would be better if the novel continues for much longer instead of challenges coming from a few subsidiary characters. Anyway, as I said, I don't rate shows but I think it has been a really good journey despite some flaws in direction and story adaptation.
symbvJun 3, 2013 2:35 AM
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Jun 3, 2013 7:32 AM

May 2013
The romance in this story is the most delicious part for me lol

yeah, this series is indeed a 'coming-of-age' story about a young girl who denies her true self. ("I want to be someone else!")

I just flipped through the first volume and found this (it's from a scene when Izumiko is going to dance for Wamiya):

「見られることが怖いのは、傷つけられるのが怖いからだ。見られることが恥ずかしいのは、自分で自分を否定しているからなのだ。このような自分がここにいることを、心の底から認めてはいなかった。これほど冴えない鈴原泉水子ではなく、他のものになりたかったからだ。」

My bad translation:
"She's afraid to be seen because she does not want to be hurt. She's embarrassed to be seen because she's denying herself. She's never accepted herself as she is from the bottom of her heart. She wants to be something else not a dull Suzuhara Izumiko."

When thinking of it, this 'concept/ideology’' (what should be the word??) is repeatedly emphasized throughout the story including this episode (ep 12).

@symbv Nice to know your view on the series. Anyway, I'm sure sales of volume 6 will be increased.
Jun 3, 2013 7:43 AM

Sep 2012
^ What I love about the series is that it does not just show growth and increased understanding of oneself for Izumiko, it also shows a great deal of this "coming of age" for Miyuki, and to lesser extent Mayura and Manatsu, too.

Thanks for sharing the quote from vol.1 of the novel minuetto. I am sure this is one of the most important themes in the novels/anime.

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Jun 3, 2013 1:24 PM
Jun 2013
does anyone know the instrumental song when izumiko picks up her phone and talks to sagara?
Jun 4, 2013 12:31 AM

Sep 2012
LOL you two, Takayanagi is watching...
THEY'RE SO CUTE AT THE END AWWWWWW
onepineJun 4, 2013 12:36 AM
Jun 8, 2013 3:32 AM

Feb 2011
Dude , this show is such a bitch , like literally. It was one of the shows that gave me a lot of feelings and now all of my feelings are mixed. On on side , the show was pretty bad , but on the other side , the show was cute and interesting with all the symbolism. 7/10 might re-watch.
Jun 8, 2013 3:59 AM

May 2010
i liked the episode but this show is not more than 6/10 for me..
Jun 8, 2013 4:40 AM

Oct 2012
This was horrible! It was so painful to watch that I wanted to drop it many times yet I was hoping that maybe.. it gets better. But my hopes were in vain.

And that conclusion? Saved by mobile phone! Nothing was resolved, noone was punished, everyone was happy now and ghosts went home.. yay! There was no sense of continuity, things "just happened" on behalf of no logic. Literally nothing made sense in RDG!

There was promising start but after that we only got this incoherent, really bad story that left us with so much plot holes and unexplained things I can't even count them. But those dialogues were the worst and this anime was so badly written I almost wanted to scream sometimes.

Only thing that was done good was animation. But that alone isn't enough to save it.

In the end I am left with bitter aftertaste of needless series. It was total waste of my time.

No doubt the worst anime I have seen this year, 3/10.

I am really glad this is over now and I hope there would be no sequel to this.
Mich666Jun 8, 2013 4:50 AM
Jun 8, 2013 4:50 AM

Sep 2008
I don't know how others, but I like it!
I have hope there will be second season!
Because this can't end like this!
And I want more MiyukixIzumiko!
Jun 8, 2013 7:20 AM

Sep 2007
This was the surprise anime of the season for me and I really enjoyed it. Also hoping for a second season ...

Jun 8, 2013 7:27 AM

Jan 2012
I liked this episode, but overall the show had some really bad pacing issues. Some parts that could of been done better were rushed, and some parts that were not really needed was stretched out really long. The dialogue was extremely lacking. They always brought in new plot devices without an good explanation and becomes unused until later on. The development between the two main characters was poorly done.

This episode wasn't bad, but could of been a lot better than it was.
-Masumi leaving without a struggle was unbelievable.
-I wanted to know more about the Goddess/Izumiko and her past.
-Sagara's father and his relation to Izumiko.
-Sagara's struggle to find Izumiko had little to no impact since it was so rushed.
-If this episode was done over two episodes, the ending would be a lot more powerful and Sagara's struggle would(or may) have felt believable.

This could of been a good series because I actually liked the characters a lot, but a lot of things felt unnecessary due to lack of explanation and expanding on them to relate to the actual plot. Also, hardly anything was resolved throughout the series.

I gave this a 7/10 only because I liked the idea and the characters. I think that's pretty generous for me to give it that score. Oh, and the scene after the credits prevented me from giving this a 6.
Jun 8, 2013 8:22 AM

Jan 2013
I can't believe it's over. I loved this series. The ending was great. A kiss at the end would have been excellent, however his actions expressed his feeling far more than his lips would have.
"What color do you want to be?" -Shiina Mashiro
Jun 8, 2013 8:32 AM

Jan 2008
Aw, such sweet moments when Miyuki and Izumiko reunited and talked. That hug scene melted me. However, the ending left me wanting for more.

Overall this is good. I like the character designs, Miyuki's VA, great sceneries, and lovely music. I like anime with more elements in it such as the conflicting issue on the goddess and the battle for the world heritage and not just about romance. I must admit that the subtle romantic development did inch up my interest in this show. I especially like bickering love of that sort. ^_^ But, it seems this show suffered from bad screenplay/script and execution, like many people have already pointed out. I felt this anime has the potential to be better than what was presented in the 12 episodes. Probably it also needs more creativity in the storyboard and edits back onto the script. There were some parts that I thought they might have been good if they animated such scenes. But then again, I guess it must be the budget and faithfulness to the novel that withheld the needed execution.
LieilaJun 8, 2013 8:39 AM
Jun 8, 2013 8:43 AM
Sep 2008
i liked it.
this EP was great and the things are moved somewhere.
the end is too open
i hate miyuki's father for sure XD
(and why MAL don't remove the Airing X_X? )
Jun 8, 2013 8:56 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Loved it.

This is possibly my favorite scene:

(I didn't seem to have trouble following the story, even though I've never read the source material, but maybe I'm just odd that way)
Jun 8, 2013 9:21 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Takuan_Soho said:
I am also very tired of the "boy rushing to the rescue of the girl" trope. IMO, Izumiko should have found her meaning entirely by herself.
I didn't see it as Misaki rushing to her rescue. He knew she was there because she choose to be there and he understood why she ended up there. He didn't want her to make that choice and by making it to her side showed her that there was a different path she could take.
Jun 8, 2013 9:23 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Mich666 said:
One hopes so as well for your sake. One would not want you to be forced to watch something you hated ;)
Jun 8, 2013 9:30 AM
Oct 2010
izumiko so cute <3

thought this series was good. enjoyed watching her go from reserved shy girl to her opening up little by little to other people.

really hope theres more to this since the ending left me wanting more
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Jun 8, 2013 9:37 AM

Mar 2012
This series was really disappointing.

I wouldn't say this episode was bad per se, because I thought it did the best it could to try and resolve everything...but it just couldn't. There was way too much going on with this series and not enough time to properly resolve everything.

All-in-all, this series is just...average. It COULD have been really good, but P.A. Works got overly ambitious with this series and didn't make it long enough to resolve the plot and sub-plots. The characters were poorly developed and it didn't have a smooth-flowing narrative.

It sucks, because I really wanted to like, no, love this series...but I couldn't. This is the most disappointed I've been in P.A. Works in such a long time.
Jun 8, 2013 9:41 AM

Feb 2009
Cratex said:
Mich666 said:
One hopes so as well for your sake. One would not want you to be forced to watch something you hated ;)

I can never understand people who complains about watching an anime that they hate. You don't like it drop it! Well maybe people like that are masochist or something.

Well I do like the type of soothing anime, I wish they did make it for people who didn't read the source material, because it was kinda hard to follow.
Jun 8, 2013 10:16 AM

May 2013
Good episode. Good series overall. I hope they make another season.
Jun 8, 2013 10:39 AM

Aug 2011
This was the perfect ending, and the anime was overall well paced. (Well for the most part, at least) The romance was well developed as well. ;___; Ughhh it makes me so sad that this is already over, I absolutely loved it. Definitely one of the best spring anime.

9/10, this will make my favourites.
Jun 8, 2013 10:46 AM
Mar 2008
I was expecting something more after they dropped the bomb about killing humanity and shit in ep 9, but this show couldn't redeem itself even in the end and went with an anticlimatic ending.
The triplets arc was definitely the pitfall of the series. Boring, badly paced and explained.
Jun 8, 2013 10:53 AM

Jul 2012
A lot of unanswered questions, nothing new there for an anime. I agree with what KingCez said, her growth was probably the best part of the series for me. 6.5/10
Jun 8, 2013 10:56 AM

Sep 2009
I didn't know that this show would be nice .. hmmm, the only episode that I like in this series is starting from episode 6 until the end..

Still, I like Masumi. I like the ending. Hmmm, I want to see more of this series because of the ending. LOL :D
Jun 8, 2013 11:30 AM
Dec 2012
there are still many unanswered questions. But overall, I liked the finale.
Jun 8, 2013 12:16 PM

May 2010
THE FEELS~ ; A ;

Loved the zombie action, very pleasing. :D
Miyuki was epic. xD

No kiss or anything, BUT, it was still very sweet~ :3

♥♥♥
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Jun 8, 2013 12:50 PM

Dec 2011
Miyuki is so cool :3 And that moment! There was no kiss like in the OP, but they had a moment and a hug so it's still good for me.
I still like Masumi though. His love wasn't the real thing, but I like him. He's a good character. I'm not really getting Mayura's sibling obsession though.

I liked the last two episodes. They were dramatic and when they showed that clip of Izumiko at the beginning, I really thought about their character development. She got stronger and Miyuki got kinder. Their connection got stronger and Izumiko was able to achieve even a little bit of normality. That being said, I would give the last two episodes a way higher rating than the earlier episodes. So maybe...7/10 overall? It had it's good and bad points. But I enjoyed it overall.
Jun 8, 2013 1:52 PM
Oct 2010
Mich666 said:
Because if there is you will have to watch it?

Man, sucks to be you.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Jun 8, 2013 2:46 PM

Jan 2008
No kiss? I am disappoint.

Takayanagi should have stayed a dog...was more likeable that way. Then there would be an excuse to neuter him too.

I wonder who that guy on the phone was, talking about Mayura being a World Heritage candidate? Now I feel like it's unfinished unless this gets a continuation in the form of an ova, movie, or second season.
Jun 8, 2013 3:16 PM

May 2010
This had a simi good start, then i kept changing what it wanted to be then it want all to hell and i got lost 5 episode in.

4/10
Jun 8, 2013 3:17 PM

Oct 2011
T______T That confessional scene between Miyuki and Izumiko. Hope for a season 2 or an OVA
Jun 8, 2013 3:30 PM

Feb 2013
Apparently this show is 25 episodes long? I dunno.

Jun 8, 2013 5:00 PM

Jan 2012
not a very good end -.- 6/10
cute sagara x izumiko end 7/10
Jun 8, 2013 9:12 PM

Feb 2010
not as good as i expected
their romance are enjoyable
and ...i still don't know what's going on
6/10

Dota 2 Esports Stories are a fuckin Anime IRL Anime Sports

Jun 8, 2013 10:23 PM

Jun 2011
So did they explain why people are fighting to be the top student?

Also can someone clear my doubt. When Izumiko said that she's the goddess, does, it mean that the goddess is her future self or does it mean that because the goddess possessed her so she is the goddess.

Argh! so many questions and the final episode doesnt help a bit at all. CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THE WHOLE PLOT OF THIS SHOW TO ME? IT SEEMS I DIDNT GET A LOT OF STUFF.

Was expecting much more from this because of the start but am really disappointed now.

5/10
ArcanaTraceJun 8, 2013 10:43 PM
Jun 8, 2013 11:05 PM

May 2012
Hoping for a sequel or probably an OVA.. seems like the ending is not enough. but anyway, it was still good.
Jun 9, 2013 1:48 AM

Oct 2012
Ajunky said:
Mich666 said:
Because if there is you will have to watch it?
Man, sucks to be you.

No, because such lackluster work from P. A. and inconsistent story doesn't deserve any sequel.

MaxCrazy7 said:
Cratex said:
Mich666 said:

I can never understand people who complains about watching an anime that they hate. You don't like it drop it! Well maybe people like that are masochist or something.

You know, there is a saying that when you experience bad things you will learn to enjoy those good ones. And RDG gave me such experience.

At first this anime felt promising, so I watched few episodes. "This could be a hidden gem I was looking for," I thought first (and I really enjoy those calm stories, you know). But sadly, it wasn't. What seemed to be a story about girl who has some mysterious powers and can mess electronics pretty hard turned into... well, now I don't even know what main theme of this anime was. Then there was this horrible rural horse arc and at that time I almost droped it. It is bad when you have to read synopsis and several explaining posts from readers of light novel only to know what the hell happened. But people were saying it would get better after that. So I watched further. And they were right, episode 9 was pretty good and my hopes went high again. They finally hit the nail and found the right way to tell the story", I thought. Well, you understand that at that point, after investing my time into 9 episodes, I simply had to complete this. But every consequent episode was only disappointment for me.

As it stands, RDG is anime made only for Japanese. Because without some cultural backround knowledge you are doomed to never understand it. It targets very niche segment of viewers. And being that - even Japanese fails to understand it. Sales for this are almost nonexistent. In few years noone will ever rembember what RDG was.

And as a rating goes - I do not compromise. Because, you know, there are many better titles, even in this genre. That's the fact (and if you don't think that, you are simply watching wrong titles). 5 is something that is neither bad nor good. As such, many 6s or 7s here should be 5s instead. For me, I have to go through story inconsistences, meet too many characters without detailed background (and with unmemorable and similiar names), watch many illogical choices made by main characters (and even more illogical reactions of their adversaries), suffer through badly written dialogues (many of those would one such girl or boy never said IRL) and overlook horrible story planning (f.e. when episode ends with cliffhanger and next one start calmly like nothing was happened before you don't have to be smart-thinker to realize something is wrong). There were many scenes where characters appeared and went away only for the sake of that very scene (because author needed them in that time on that place for something to happen). Many things were left unexplained (Izumiko's mother, Sagara's father, goddess fate) and many were left opened without conclusion. I know this is the story when viewer has to guess some details by himself but we were left no solid ground for such guessing - it's one big mess that simply doesn't hold together. There were some good scenes, that's true. But they were too few to outweight those bad ones.

Red Data Girl anime had some potential, yes. But in the end this potential was wasted. But it's no big deal because there are other and better titles.
Mich666Jun 9, 2013 1:55 AM
Jun 9, 2013 2:58 AM

Sep 2012
Mich666 said:
There was no sense of continuity, things "just happened" on behalf of no logic. Literally nothing made sense in RDG!
I think it generally makes sense. LITERALLY NOTHING made sense? Are you watching some absurdist surreal drama instead of RDG? If you make such a harsh comment, you need to back it up why "LITERALLY NOTHING made sense"

Mich666 said:
There was promising start but after that we only got this incoherent, really bad story that left us with so much plot holes and unexplained things I can't even count them. But those dialogues were the worst and this anime was so badly written I almost wanted to scream sometimes.
Incoherence and Plot holes are words that easily thrown around for haters, but at least back it with arguments why it is incoherent and where are the plot holes. I can see there are things unexplained but that does not equal to "plot holes"

Mich666 said:
But people were saying it would get better after that.
I wonder who they are.

Mich666 said:
Sales for this are almost nonexistent. In few years noone will ever rembember what RDG was.
Where did you get the "sales are almost nonexistent" ?? Another gross exaggeration from you??

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» This anime was horrible

Olwen - Jun 16, 2013

33 by Warchiii »»
Jul 19, 2023 5:59 AM

Poll: » RDG: Red Data Girl Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2013

133 by Hanemiyakazutora »»
Dec 12, 2021 8:20 PM

Poll: » RDG: Red Data Girl Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 20, 2013

82 by Stardew »»
Jul 5, 2021 2:37 PM

Poll: » RDG: Red Data Girl Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 13, 2013

89 by Stardew »»
Jul 3, 2021 11:56 PM

Poll: » RDG: Red Data Girl Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2013

209 by Stardew »»
Jul 1, 2021 8:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.