Forum Settings
Forums

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha - 'Kono Watashi no Mono Tonare, Yuusha yo' 'Kotowaru!' Chapter 25 Discussion

New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 1, 2013 7:00 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Dat fan service~

Ah lucky Hero. He gets to be in bed with two cuties. Anyways, I thought chapter was fairly long but entertaining related to the co existing of humans/demons. Ooh and those clans...I didn't know about them.

A lot of grand dialogues imo this chapter especially between the Maid and Female Knight. Oh and it sounds like the seal is some serious business.
Jun 1, 2013 8:28 PM

May 2013
Cool to see the different clans and their leaders.

Female magician with her so called camoflauge magic lol. She is soo funny.
Jun 1, 2013 11:10 PM

Aug 2010
Really nice chap.

Loved the camoflauge too XD

And the ending with all the clan was pretty epic for a setup!
Jun 10, 2013 11:28 PM
Mar 2009
Looks like Demon Queen doesn't have nipples, lol.

Oh shit, Hero saving Demon Queen inadvertently released all the spirits of the past Demon Lord's? That's bad news if the Blue Demon clan can control all that power.

I don't know. The Dragon Clan seems pretty good with humans so far. The Archduke shared a drink with Gateway's General and Fire Princess is...well in love with the human world and Hero, a human.
Jun 15, 2013 11:01 PM

May 2011
Lol, Hero running off instead of dealing with all the ladies. But good to know Head Maid has pretty boobs. xD Mostly I envy that delicious breakfast spread! Definitely looking forward to seeing members of the other clans as well.
Jun 28, 2013 10:48 PM

Apr 2009
Lol at Female Magician's quip "...harem route?". Lol again at the return of useless meat jokes. Also at FM's commentary about the sizes of the other women present. And Hero coming back with scratches on his clothes with two guys who might not really be his friends... ahem. I'll never finish if I go on and on about all the gags (which were definitely a lot in this mandatory-fanservice-chapter-that-still-managed-to-fit-in-some-development).

The Eight Great Clans, huh. I wonder which clan Demon Queen, Female Magician and Head Maid belongs to, the closest might be humanoid clan minus tattoos - I can't see how they'll fit into the other clans unless there are more unmentioned minor clans. The leader/representative of the Oni Clan reminds me a bit of Fire Dragon Princess too.

The release of the spirits of past Demon Lords are a major problem: just as there is currently a civil war among humans in the surface world, so shall there be one among the demons of the underground world too. This brings about the rise of potential pretenders to the throne like the Blue Demon Prince who has gained what seems to be the seal of one of the past demon lords.
Jul 11, 2013 9:36 AM

Jan 2012
I'm starting to get a bit of an idea that East fortress general and Female Knight might hit it off. They fit together perfectly.

Also. Cutting-Edge Censorship. Thats the kind of censorship i like.
Mar 27, 2014 9:56 PM

Jul 2011
The spirits of the demon lords have been released into the world. Oh shit.

We get to see the clan chiefs too. Freakin' exciting.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maoyuu Maou Yuusha: 'Kono Ware no Mono to Nare, Yuusha yo' 'Kotowaru!' Chapter 58 Discussion

Kuma - Aug 30, 2020

7 by MASTERCRAFT938 »»
Aug 27, 2023 9:47 AM

Poll: » Maoyuu Maou Yuusha - 'Kono Watashi no Mono Tonare, Yuusha yo' 'Kotowaru!' Chapter 14 Discussion

notsureifsrs - Jun 11, 2012

13 by Lukenzo »»
Jul 9, 2022 8:17 PM

Poll: » Maoyuu Maou Yuusha: 'Kono Ware no Mono to Nare, Yuusha yo' 'Kotowaru!' Chapter 56 Discussion

Kuma - Apr 24, 2020

3 by Hikarizu »»
Apr 26, 2020 6:28 AM

Poll: » Maoyuu Maou Yuusha: 'Kono Ware no Mono to Nare, Yuusha yo' 'Kotowaru!' Chapter 55 Discussion

Kuma - Apr 15, 2020

0 by Kuma »»
Apr 15, 2020 7:33 PM

Poll: » Maoyuu Maou Yuusha: 'Kono Ware no Mono to Nare, Yuusha yo' 'Kotowaru!' Chapter 54 Discussion

Kuma - Apr 15, 2020

0 by Kuma »»
Apr 15, 2020 12:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.