Forum Settings
Forums

Do you think woman need to know how to cook? Why or why not? And can you cook?

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Post New Reply
Jun 5, 2013 6:36 AM
I think everyone should know the basics of baking and cooking regardless of gender, it is fairly easy and it saves heaps of money. The best of it all is: 90 % of it is better than anything from a fast food joint. It is actually pretty fun once you get hold of the basics, using your imagination to try things.

Vinter said:
Your loss. I can make a dish of reindeer sauteed in cream and juniper berries, with garlic flavoured crushed potatoes and lingonberry jam, that is out of this world.

Jun 5, 2013 6:42 AM

Undyne said:
The best of it all is: 90 % of it is better than anything from a fast food joint.

Also, you won't have to worry about this.

Or this.

Undyne said:
Vinter said:
Your loss. I can make a dish of reindeer sauteed in cream and juniper berries, with garlic flavoured crushed potatoes and lingonberry jam, that is out of this world.

Pretty much. Aliens must have made a pit stop on Earth hundreds of thousands of years ago and accidentally left their specially engineered food-reindeers, because they're 100 times tastier than any of the other animals on this planet.
> The Fellow MAL Users Social Link has reached level 6!
> Your power to create Forum Posts of the Anime Arcana has grown!

Jun 5, 2013 3:22 PM

I'm one who strongly thinks we all should know how to slaughter a cow, pick the best part of its body, cook it with some garlic and fitting spices and eat it with the hands while drinking wine.

Jun 5, 2013 3:32 PM

I can't cook at all. I usually just eat cereal instead.
Come visit my town // I apologize in advance for my second-rate English

Join my fan club // Improve the transport network

Jun 5, 2013 3:42 PM

I think women need to know how to cook. Not because I believe they should be domesticated and stuck in the kitchen, but because it is important for survival. I don't think anything negative about women that can't cook, I just wonder how someone can plan to eat out every time they are hungry. BTW, I feel the same way about men so don't think I am sexist. I personally love cooking and have even taught my wife how to cook.

Jun 5, 2013 4:05 PM

Akemi_Riverdepp said:
I'm one who strongly thinks we all should know how to slaughter a cow, pick the best part of its body, cook it with some garlic and fitting spices and eat it with the hands while drinking wine.

I honestly think that if you don't have the resolve to slaughter the animal yourself, you don't deserve to eat it. It's hypocritical to detest the method you use to get the meat, yet still want to eat it.

Jun 5, 2013 4:12 PM

Of course women need to know how to cook because they're natural care givers. but that doesn't mean that men can get by without being able to cook because cooking is an essential skill everybody needs to learn in order to take care of themselves.

Jun 5, 2013 4:56 PM

Why does it have to be women who have to cook?

I personally do like to cook, but I love a guy who will cook for me/will cook with me.

It's not a woman's job to cook.

Jun 5, 2013 6:44 PM

Everyone should learn how to cook...

Jun 5, 2013 6:49 PM

It's not a bad skill to have. I certainly don't want to live off of instant noodles and cereal when I live alone.

I love cooking, but I suck at it.

I'm one of those girls that just accidentally burns everything or somehow ends up with something inedible at the end.

I can bake like nobody's business though. I can live with sweets.

Jun 5, 2013 6:57 PM
everyone needs to know how to cook.. woman or man. I find it very sexy if they can cook, mostly because i love food xD.. however i know how to cook as well, i would never make a woman cook for me, unless i cook for her aswell

Jun 5, 2013 6:58 PM

Yes, but so does everyone, thats a very rewarding skill to have

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jun 5, 2013 10:22 PM

everybody needs to know how to cook! its so much fun!

So you can receive your family/friends at your home and be proud of yourself :P

Jun 5, 2013 10:23 PM

kokkuri said:
everybody needs to know how to cook! its so much fun!

So you can receive your family/friends at your home and be proud of yourself :P

Can i pass off microwave meals as home cookedand have the same amount of fun?
I love naruto~kun he's my husbando~~~~

Jun 6, 2013 1:39 AM

I think everyone should learn how to cook, at least for themselves.

Jun 6, 2013 4:04 AM

Vinter said:
DatDanimexican said:
It's pretty pathetic of a to demand a woman to be able to cook if he himself can't, so in my case I don't think women need to know how to cook.

It's pretty pathetic that you can't cook.
You put the ingredients in the frying pan and you wait for a little while. Then you eat them. It's not rocket science.

Must be awesome, I also want a frying pan that does literally everything it has to do on its own! o/

Jun 6, 2013 7:21 AM

Face_Faith said:
Vinter said:
DatDanimexican said:
It's pretty pathetic of a to demand a woman to be able to cook if he himself can't, so in my case I don't think women need to know how to cook.

You put the ingredients in the frying pan and you wait for a little while. Then you eat them. It's not rocket science.

Must be awesome, I also want a frying pan that does literally everything it has to do on its own! o/
Or steam them which is a lot healthier. Not sure if it tastes anything though.

Cooking is my newfound hobby. :D But I still like rice best.

Jun 6, 2013 8:51 AM

In a relationship I believe that it's of utmost importance that both can cook. Simple as that. I am not in a relationship, but I moved out when I was 16 year old, and I needed to know how to cook. And it's not that hard either. ;)
"A man wishing to be unhappy finds many ways to prove his course."
- Hundred eyes

Jun 6, 2013 8:53 AM

One of skills I've learned on living alone was cooking.
I don't mind if women need to know how to cook, I'll do it myself.

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…"

Jun 6, 2013 9:03 AM

ElPsyyCongroo said:
Why does it have to be women who have to cook?

I personally do like to cook, but I love a guy who will cook for me/will cook with me.

It's not a woman's job to cook.

I love someone who will cook with me.

Jun 6, 2013 9:16 AM

Exaccus said:
Chakaara said:
edwd2 said:
who doesn't know how to cook these days?

Mmm, like, everybody ??

Exaccus said:
natssuu said:
Lol people women don't have to know how to cook :S They just have to get your beer from fridge when needed!

Moreover, I don't think making sandwiches counts as cooking. Do you?

I sense celibacy.

I sense an inability to perceive a joke.

I sense anger.

Jun 6, 2013 12:11 PM

Face_Faith said:
Vinter said:
DatDanimexican said:

The only thing you have to do is time it and flip the food. It's a breeze.
Here's an easy recipe for those of you who aren't so gifted in the culinary arts. This is how you cook a steak.

1. Buy steak
2. Turn on stove
3. Put steak in frying pan
4. When one side is good, flip it over
5. Wait until the other side is done too
6. Eat the fucking steak

Jun 6, 2013 12:22 PM

I think women should be able to do, well, basics - but men should too! Like being able to cook rice/potatoes/pasta. Also, cooking together is a lot of fun!
I can cook and I love cooking with friends or family and I guess it'll be useful once I live alone :)
So you say you're under a curse? So what? So's the whole damn world. - Jigo

Jun 6, 2013 12:23 PM

Personally, I would like for women to know how to cook, I find it more attractive and mature, if they can. But in the end nowadays, everyone needs to learn how to cook and stop eating fast food and frozen meals (I'm a victim of this as well, trying to correct it though)

Jun 6, 2013 2:24 PM

yeah if cooking was easy as counting from 1 to 10 but usually women would seduce men in the kitchen by only wearing a apron and no clothes :D.

I do know how to use the microwave and oven so i guess i'm good at cooking. *dances for achievement*
"Humans, your existence was a mistake. Conflicts, lies, jealously, greed. You once caused me to lose everything and today I will devour everything... Because I am the Valkyrie Goddess"

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]