Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 30, 2013 3:19 PM

Dec 2012
So I have downloaded the DVD version of the original TLR series. I have sort of skimmed through some of the episodes and have a question about the censoring in DVD versions. I notice for example nipples are a little more visible but they are never fully shown without some type of fog or the like covering it; even in the DVD version I downloaded. Do I have the wrong version, or are bare nipples ever shown at all? (I do not believe full blown genital nudity is shown due to japanese law). I hate watching censored Ecchi, to me there's nothing more pointles than watching an erotic anime and not see any nudity.
If there is still semi-censoring in the original TLR, is it the same for the second season (Motto Tolove Ru) and for TLR Darkness? (Are Motto and darkness the same?) What about the OVA? I have wanted to watch this show for a while now but to be honest if everything's going ot be covered under a light fog I may just skip on it.
Thank you in advance for any help.
Jul 17, 2013 11:20 PM

Jun 2013
ive been asking the same question about this and other ecchi anime. from what i know full nudity comes definitely in darkness. not sure in motto. thing is i want to understand the story before i get to the good part. oh well, we shall see.

More topics from this board

» im so drunk

RuiMurasaki - May 2, 2023

18 by ToastWithNutella »»
Mar 16, 10:29 PM

Poll: » To-LOVE-Ru Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Darkreaper70 - Jun 13, 2008

77 by Weiwei_Wu »»
Feb 12, 11:48 AM

Poll: » To-LOVE-Ru Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

zvuc - May 3, 2008

72 by Dywei »»
Jan 30, 9:02 AM

Poll: » To-LOVE-Ru Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

datsunvic - Apr 24, 2008

97 by Dywei »»
Jan 23, 12:17 AM

Poll: » To-LOVE-Ru Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Darkreaper70 - Apr 17, 2008

81 by Dywei »»
Jan 11, 2:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.