Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
May 30, 2013 10:01 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Those bloody glasses ;.; someone's pissed. Am I surprised? Nope.

All dem feels. Nice to see Akira getting more screen time this episode imo. The action seemed okay I guess. Seems like Haruto is trying to get some vengeance. Reminds me of Shinn from GSD

Lol @ the holy like music. Look at that pilots go~~

I also see a young L-Elf and that girl with the pink hair in a possible flashback. Seems like they made a promise or sorts. That smile:
May 30, 2013 10:06 AM
Sep 2012
LMAO aina is a now a newtype ghost.

Blue VVV!!!

This series man...I tell you... Yamato>VVV>>Titans and Maous.
May 30, 2013 10:11 AM

May 2009
Next episode title is Dog and Thunder
So Kyuuma gets Blue VVV because INU means dog, and Raizou gets Yellow because Thunder is well known nickname for him.
bastek66May 30, 2013 10:16 AM
May 30, 2013 10:15 AM
Nov 2007
Kyuuma in revenge mode gets shot in the shoulder...

I wonder what the mark at Cain neck means.

I hope that they activate the yellow and blue Valvrave unit next week :)
May 30, 2013 10:15 AM

Apr 2009
MARK OF CAIN SON

BIBLICAL SPACE VAMPIRES PLOTTING MULTIPLE COMPETING COUP D'ETATS THROUGH THE USE OF SEPPUKU COMMITTING MECHS THAT SEEM TO RUN ON NVIDIA AND ARE PILOTED BY VAMPIRIC IMMORTAL TEENAGERS WITH GOD COMPLEXES WHO ARE GUIDED BY THE GHOSTS OF FRIENDS KILLED BY SPACE NAZIS
AmarrezMay 30, 2013 10:18 AM
May 30, 2013 10:43 AM

Apr 2013
bastek66 said:
So Kyuuma gets Blue VVV because INU means dog, and Raizou gets Yellow because Thunder is well known nickname for him.
#AnimeLogic rofl can't wait for the laughs
May 30, 2013 10:57 AM
Sep 2012
Kyuuma and Raizou will both pilot the blue VVV. Together. Holding hands. Aina will be devastated that his beloved Kyuuma will go for Raizou instead since she is just some ghost.

Yellow VVV will go to student council VP because siscon prez will die.
May 30, 2013 11:37 AM
May 2013
l-11 is such a badass, he just runs around shooting people while the other guy ( don't know their names ) just sits there while the dorssians shoot at him :)

I wonder what'll happen to their water supply now. I really do.
And that commander guy is a space vampire, thats quite cool actually :P
May 30, 2013 11:40 AM

Jul 2010
L-Elf talking on phone, running and getting one shot kills while not getting a single scratch, lmao.
May 30, 2013 3:33 PM

Nov 2007
Interesting memory of young elf-san. They still want elf-san to be back... lol @ Mamo's character. That guy who's with that megane girl, who got sacrified, wanting to be the pilot.

This time both sides being attacked.

Wow, so it was for cooling down and defeated the inside enemies. Light of Rune?

Oh, isn't that Inserted song sung by Nanri-san? Mother land.
tsubasaloverMay 31, 2013 4:03 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 30, 2013 3:39 PM

Jan 2009
Darkshadow1991 said:
I hope that they activate the yellow and blue Valvrave unit next week :)

i see the blue valvrave in next week's episode preview

so L-Elf was saved by that loli girl
May 30, 2013 3:53 PM

Dec 2012
Module-77 students cannot catch a break, can they? XD It's another entertaining episode following last week's blast.

We get to know L-elf's past through his flashback with little miss princess. His popularity will continue to rise as we learn more and more about his character. Right now, I consider L-elf > Ledo from Gargantia in my white-hair bad-ass scale.

I lol at L-elf breaking free from captivity, talking on the phone while one-shooting Dorssian guys, and taking on H-neun's dead-bot with a mere fighter ^_^ Oh, let's not forget the use of ice water to cool down the VVVs lol. This move not only brings victory to the space battle but also takes care of A-drei's fleet inside. haha

While L-elf gained multidimensional, Haruto grew a bit through the experience as well. Haruto showed more calmness and trusting toward his former enemy, a respectable feat considering L-elf had just knifed, shot, and used him as bullet shield not long ago XD. Sticking to L-elf and you will be more likable Haruto-kun

I have to say that they handle emotional scenes much better than before. There's no need to show Aina's floating body again since only this is enough:

Everyone was on edge. Emotional rampage combines with non-stop actions make the episode so entertaining to watch
ThangLongMay 30, 2013 3:56 PM
May 30, 2013 4:45 PM

Jun 2011
bastek66 said:

This totally makes sense!
But how come only the blue on showed up in the preview
May 30, 2013 5:09 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Aina's glasses D: Kyuuma wanting to help out but couldn't..it's okay, he will eventually.

So how did L-elf get those buckles to un-buckle? o_o I was quite surprised that just sat up all of the sudden, though I didn't doubt for a second that he could've gotten out of it...I just wasn't expecting him to sit up so casually like that. And LOL at him running and shooting while on the phone. L-elf = new level of badass. Him floating in space and then Haruto going to pick him up was kind of cute :D So did they ever fix that hole in the module, or did all of the ocean water just leave? But anyways, I liked the flashback of L-elf and that girl, that was cute too. Looking forward to seeing the blue and yellow VVV in action!
May 30, 2013 5:36 PM

Feb 2013
The scenes with L-11 and Haruto were adorable this episode.

I guess next time we'll finally have more Valvrave pilots? It'll probably be a bit longer before we get more on L-11's past though.
May 30, 2013 5:55 PM

Dec 2012
it seem Coloner Cain has his own conspiracy
i wonder if the bride he mentioned refer to valvrave girl?
and any people who want to ship L-11 x Saki must bite finger seeing his past with Light princess
May 30, 2013 5:56 PM
Sep 2012
I LOVE THIS ANIME.

It's my guilty pleasure.
Dreams, tears, and blood.
May 30, 2013 5:57 PM

Jun 2012
*Muttering* Eru-erufu Eru-erufu Erufu *muttering*

President has too much pressure on him this week and is a possible sis con?

So is this the last attack against the school? The plot has been pretty much the same the past couple of episodes. with Dorssia attacking and getting repelled. Sure there are differences but the general outline is the same.
May 30, 2013 6:00 PM

Dec 2012
Hybridbloodszak said:
*Muttering* Eru-erufu Eru-erufu Erufu *muttering*

President has too much pressure on him this week and is a possible sis con?

So is this the last attack against the school? The plot has been pretty much the same the past couple of episodes. with Dorssia attacking and getting repelled. Sure there are differences but the general outline is the same.

Dorssia really need new mecha (valvrave?) as soon as possible
their current mecha just no way to able to matches Valvrave's right now
May 30, 2013 6:02 PM

Jul 2012
God this episode is so win. The song at the end when ERU ERUFU is reminiscing about his past. Dem predictions. DAT CONTRACT. NEXT EPISSSSOODDEEEE!!
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

May 30, 2013 6:04 PM
Oct 2011
The beginning part where they were mourning Aina was pretty sad :(

Oh do I spy L-Elf's former love interest? I mean she did give 'half her life' to him. That was sweet though. L-Elf and Saki are still the only interesting mains so far for me, though Haruto was cute this episode.

So next ep we spy Valrave V, I don't think Valrave III will make an appearance just yet next week. I hope I'm wrong though.

Omnisword said:
and any people who want to ship L-11 x Saki must bite finger seeing his past with Light princess

People actually ship them xD? I haven't seen that, though what's even more ridiculous is I've seen people shipping L-Elf and Shouko.
May 30, 2013 6:08 PM

Dec 2012
Fallen_Lullaby said:
The beginning part where they were mourning Aina was pretty sad :(

Oh do I spy L-Elf's former love interest? I mean she did give 'half her life' to him. That was sweet though. L-Elf and Saki are still the only interesting mains so far for me, though Haruto was cute this episode.

So next ep we spy Valrave V, I don't think Valrave III will make an appearance just yet next week. I hope I'm wrong though.

Omnisword said:

People actually ship them xD? I haven't seen that, though what's even more ridiculous is I've seen people shipping L-Elf and Shouko.

actually that not meant impossible
Shouko is naive and Light Princess also naive
if you get what i mean =)
May 30, 2013 6:14 PM

Dec 2007
I love L-elf's background!! Yay to Blue VVV next week!
May 30, 2013 6:21 PM
Oct 2011
Omnisword said:
Fallen_Lullaby said:
Omnisword said:

actually that not meant impossible
Shouko is naive and Light Princess also naive
if you get what i mean =)

I guess so, I mean L-Elf seems to be interested in the naive type. Like Haruto xD.
May 30, 2013 6:26 PM

Aug 2010
ThangLong said:
Module-77 students cannot catch a break, can they? XD It's another entertaining episode following last week's blast.

We get to know L-elf's past through his flashback with little miss princess. His popularity will continue to rise as we learn more and more about his character. Right now, I consider L-elf > Ledo from Gargantia in my white-hair bad-ass scale.

I lol at L-elf breaking free from captivity, talking on the phone while one-shooting Dorssian guys, and taking on H-neun's dead-bot with a mere fighter ^_^ Oh, let's not forget the use of ice water to cool down the VVVs lol. This move not only brings victory to the space battle but also takes care of A-drei's fleet inside. haha

While L-elf gained multidimensional, Haruto grew a bit through the experience as well. Haruto showed more calmness and trusting toward his former enemy, a respectable feat considering L-elf had just knifed, shot, and used him as bullet shield not long ago XD. Sticking to L-elf and you will be more likable Haruto-kun

I have to say that they handle emotional scenes much better than before. There's no need to show Aina's floating body again since only this is enough:

Everyone was on edge. Emotional rampage combines with non-stop actions make the episode so entertaining to watch

Aina's glasses was a bit forced IMO. Normally you'd see something like this if the glasses were all that was left of her/she was missing or something, but she was still wearing her glasses. So they had to take the glasses off her dead body and present it to Haruto. I thought it was creepy.
May 30, 2013 6:38 PM

Feb 2013
Another amazing episode from Valvrave!

The Dorssians are getting serious and the new JIOR students are as well. With Aina's death, things take a serious turn as Dorssia once again invades and begins to fight the students in earnest and even with the power of two Valvraves on their side, the students are still losing badly. It's only when Haruto finally makes his deal with L-elf that L-11 saves the day.

Speaking of our silver-haired awesome powerhouse, we get to see into his background a bit and find out what his relationship is with the pink-haired princess. It seems L-11 was from one of the countries that Dorssia conquered and was being sent to a concentration camp, but he was able to escape. However when about to be captured by the guards he takes the Dorssian princess hostage. However the princess makes a plea for his life and sacrifices half of her life for his which allows him to live. This gives a key to why he was so upset with Haruto's use of the term "half", and why he's doing what he's doing.

Meanwhile, Kyuma and Raizo are emotionally ravaged by Aina's death and to say they will become pilots next episode is practically writing on the wall. (The next episode being entitled "Dog and Thunder", which is a play on the two's names, "Raizo" meaning "thunder" and Kyuma's family name being "Inuzuka", meaning "dog house".) You get to see more of the bishie Nazi kid hit squad and none of them can understand why Cain isn't telling the higher ups about L-11. Cain however has plans of his own and again proves that he knows much more than anyone else in this story. He knows that the OS-tan of the Valvrave is named "Lune" and he speaks of his "bride". He also wears the mark of the Valvrave which can indicate that he too is a space vampire.

L-elf, Haruto, and Saki all wage battle against the Dorssians, and with L-11's help, they're able to win. Meanwhile, Satomi is falling apart because Shoko is taking over all the parts of his life, from his job as class president, to that of being elder brother to Akira. I have a feeling that he too will be unfortunately dying soon, if only to prove himself as strong a person as Shoko.

Haruto again is quite naive, as L-11 has pointed out several times, and always wants to save everyone. However, we know there will come a time where he will not be able to save everyone and that is what will put him to the test.

Can't wait till the next episode, I give this one a 9/10!
May 30, 2013 6:40 PM
Aug 2012
Alright, at this point I'm genuinely confused. Is this supposed to be serious or not?
May 30, 2013 6:50 PM

Sep 2011
Sorayin said:
Alright, at this point I'm genuinely confused. Is this supposed to be serious or not?

Comedy relief man.
May 30, 2013 6:54 PM
Aug 2012
Tyrel said:
Sorayin said:

Comedy relief man.

I mean the show as a whole. Everything about it just seems like a subtle joke of sorts.
May 30, 2013 6:56 PM
Jan 2011
Sorayin said:
Tyrel said:
Sorayin said:

Comedy relief man.

I mean the show as a whole. Everything about it just seems like a subtle joke of sorts.

I found L-elf casually using Haruto as a bullet shield kinda funny.
May 30, 2013 7:00 PM

Dec 2012
singleturbo said:

Aina's glasses was a bit forced IMO. Normally you'd see something like this if the glasses were all that was left of her/she was missing or something, but she was still wearing her glasses. So they had to take the glasses off her dead body and present it to Haruto. I thought it was creepy.

If you think the glasses scene was creepy, how's about the scene where sensei was kneeling on top of the blood-stained floor, trying to wipe Aina/Haruto's blood with her rag? XD

Sorayin said:

I think the plot is pretty serious, but the writers are trying to make it entertaining by adding 'humor'

Thus, we can say it is seriously entertaining :)
May 30, 2013 7:01 PM

Aug 2010
Sorayin said:

I dunno, the Dorssians are kinda funny. I guess they really want that Pika... I mean Valvrave.

I still can't get over the messed up gravity/non-gravity contradiction. The way they just take off and fly away at random bugs me.

ThangLong said:
singleturbo said:

If you think the glasses scene was creepy, how's about the scene where sensei was kneeling on top of the blood-stained floor, trying to wipe Aina/Haruto's blood with her rag? XD

Not really because it makes sense, well the cleaning so others don't see it part not the "why is there blood stain there when she was blown up/floating" part.
singleturboMay 30, 2013 7:07 PM
May 30, 2013 7:07 PM

Apr 2009
Sorayin said:
Tyrel said:
Sorayin said:

Comedy relief man.

do you mean funny good or funny bad?

i dont find this anime funny bad and find it intresting and a plot which is sorta new

Tyrel said:
Sorayin said:

Comedy relief man.

its a serious anime i seriously cant deal with u bitches every week coming here hating it for no reason if u find it funny and a crap anime why carry on watching there are some of us who like this anime
May 30, 2013 7:14 PM
Aug 2012
Calumz said:
Sorayin said:
Tyrel said:
Sorayin said:

Comedy relief man.

i dont find this anime funny bad and find it intresting and a plot which is sorta new

I didn't say it was "funny" I said it was a joke, and a pretty shitty one at that.
May 30, 2013 7:20 PM

Apr 2009
Sorayin said:
Calumz said:
Sorayin said:
Tyrel said:
Sorayin said:

Comedy relief man.

I didn't say it was "funny" I said it was a joke, and a pretty shitty one at that.

then stop watching? or are you that much of a ugly person like the other person
May 30, 2013 7:27 PM
Jan 2008
I couldn't stop laughing how L-Elf just gets up from all those belts tying him down, freaking hilarious moment
May 30, 2013 7:28 PM
Aug 2012
Calumz said:

You mean that cat who said the show had comic relief? Are you fucking 7 years old? He didn't say it was a bad anime he simply said it had comedy relief moments like 90% of other anime and if you checked his profile before going on your stupid fanboy rant, you'd of noticed that he thinks the show is half decent. Believe it or not, this is a mediocre show at best and you should learn how to take criticism (that's not even directed at you) if you plan to browse a forum.

Also, I don't drop anime. Even absolute shit tier ones.
May 30, 2013 7:29 PM

Dec 2012
singleturbo said:
ThangLong said:
singleturbo said:

Not really because it makes sense, well the cleaning so others don't see it part not the "why is there blood stain there when she was blown up/floating" part.

But that is creepy. Spoiler for strong description:

With that in mind, sensei was cleaning up by herself with only a rag!! I wonder where all the futuristic cleaning equipment is?
May 30, 2013 7:30 PM

Aug 2012
Calumz said:
]
Tyrel said:

Comedy relief man.

its a serious anime i seriously cant deal with u bitches every week coming here hating it for no reason if u find it funny and a crap anime why carry on watching there are some of us who like this anime

He literally used a three word sentence...I mean I know it doesn't take much to set you off but geez, what he said was even pretty vague and certainly not hating and you most definitely misunderstood it.

More Eru-Erufu backstory plz
May 30, 2013 7:30 PM

Apr 2009
Sorayin said:
Calumz said:

You mean that cat who said the show had comic relief? Are you fucking 7 years old? He didn't say it was a bad anime he simply said it had comedy relief moments like 90% of other anime and if you checked his profile before going on your stupid fanboy rant, you'd of noticed that he thinks the show is half decent. Believe it or not, this is a mediocre show at best and you should learn how to take criticism (that's not even directed at you) if you plan to browse a forum.

so ur 1 of those people who watch animes just to hate on them everweek and true theres funny momments thats why i said funny bad or funny good

AlexTheRiot said:
Calumz said:
]
Tyrel said:

Comedy relief man.

He literally used a three word sentence...I mean I know it doesn't take much to set you off but geez, what he said was even pretty vague and you most likely misunderstood it.

More Eru-Erufu backstory plz

im confused some people are like haha funny anime i love this and the story , but some are like haha funny anime so bad

and comic relief man sounded like hes taking the mick out of this anime when its good
May 30, 2013 7:34 PM
Aug 2012
Calumz said:
Sorayin said:
Calumz said:

so ur 1 of those people who watch animes just to hate on them everweek and true theres funny momments thats why i said funny bad or funny good

Oh god... I love how you ignored nearly everything I wrote. I continue to watch shitty anime to give them a chance, not so that I can keep complaining about them.

Calumz said:
and comic relief man sounded like hes taking the mick out of this anime when its good

Well, clearly I was right about you being 7 years old.
May 30, 2013 7:37 PM

Aug 2012
@Calumz: Even if "comedy relief man" wasn't referring to the show specifically using comedy relief, but the show itself being comedy relief in a way, that wouldn't be implying the show itself is bad. You just jumped to conclusions and lost your cool like usual.
May 30, 2013 7:44 PM

Apr 2009
AlexTheRiot said:
@Calumz: Even if "comedy relief man" wasn't referring to the show specifically using comedy relief, but the show itself being comedy relief in a way, that wouldn't be implying the show itself is bad. You just jumped to conclusions and lost your cool like usual.

alot of people hate this tho

so if people say so funny,comic relief makes me think there taking the piss

im a picky person look at my PTW there animes which caught my mind but i didnt bother watching any

mechas are my fave animes so im protective of them xd
May 30, 2013 7:47 PM

Sep 2011
Calumz said:
Sorayin said:
Tyrel said:
Sorayin said:

Comedy relief man.

Tyrel said:
Sorayin said:

Comedy relief man.

You're getting butt hurt over three words? Most people will agree this show is more comedy than actual seriousness. Who says I'm hating the show? I'm able to enjoy it due to it's hilarious comedy + the gg subs that come along with it. Stop assuming crap. Butt hurt fanboys crying over three words, how sad.

You obviously don't understand opinions well, do you? You may think it's good, but others will think it's bad and that the only thing it has running for it is the hilarious comedy. You need to tone down the way you react to peoples comments before you make yourself look like a fool.
May 30, 2013 7:49 PM

Apr 2009
Tyrel said:
Calumz said:
Sorayin said:
Tyrel said:
Sorayin said:

Comedy relief man.

Tyrel said:
Sorayin said:

Comedy relief man.

You're getting butt hurt over three words? Most people will agree this show is more comedy than actual seriousness. Who says I'm hating the show? I'm able to enjoy it due to it's hilarious comedy + the gg subs that come along with it. Stop assuming crap. Butt hurt fanboys crying over three words, how sad.

because on the episode 8 people were like this anime is so bad its funny so i dont get what people are trying to say anymore , i agree its more comedy then serious , im just confused tbh , and i wasnt crying i was just asking if you ment funny good or funny bad, sure people can have opinions some think its bad some think its good , i dunno some people are taking the mick out of this anime and watch it cause its so funny its bad
May 30, 2013 7:50 PM

Aug 2012
Calumz said:

im a picky person look at my PTW there animes which caught my mind but i didnt bother watching any

Three word sentence.

Also I remember you being just as "protective" with Magi so your excuse is invalid.
May 30, 2013 7:52 PM

Sep 2011
Calumz said:
Tyrel said:
Calumz said:
Sorayin said:
Tyrel said:
Sorayin said:

Comedy relief man.

Tyrel said:
Sorayin said:

Comedy relief man.

because on the episode 8 people were like this anime is so bad its funny so i dont get what people are trying to say anymore , i agree its more comedy then serious , im just confused tbh , and i wasnt crying i was just asking if you ment funny good or funny bad

Okay, people say its bad. So you're going to generalize that opinion to everyone's words? Anyways before I get myself docked by a mod I'll stop here, but that's my two-cents on your generalizing.
May 30, 2013 7:52 PM

Apr 2009
AlexTheRiot said:
Calumz said:

Three word sentence.

Also I remember you being just as protective with Magi so your excuse is invalid.

because i loved magi to death , but some people find this anime funny and humorous cause they think its so bad not because of its jokes or something like that

Tyrel said:
Calumz said:
Tyrel said:
Calumz said:
Sorayin said:
Tyrel said:
Sorayin said:

Comedy relief man.

Tyrel said:
Sorayin said:

Comedy relief man.

because on the episode 8 people were like this anime is so bad its funny so i dont get what people are trying to say anymore , i agree its more comedy then serious , im just confused tbh , and i wasnt crying i was just asking if you ment funny good or funny bad

Okay, people say its bad. So you're going to generalize that opinion to everyone's words? Anyways before I get myself docked by a mod I'll stop here, but that's my two-cents on your generalizing.

im sorry , what im trying to say is people find this anime funny cause they think its really bad not due to its actual funny comedy moments but w/e
May 30, 2013 7:58 PM

Aug 2012
His point is that you can't use that as a basis to attack people for making vague comments.
May 30, 2013 8:01 PM

Jul 2009
L-elf saves this show once again.
Need more boobs.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2013

473 by Archean-Return »»
Feb 13, 7:02 AM

» is it good?

me_good - Mar 24, 2016

2 by RudeRedis »»
Jan 20, 9:37 AM

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2013

432 by neeJay »»
Mar 17, 2023 7:27 AM

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2013

677 by Catalano »»
Nov 13, 2021 12:09 PM

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 16, 2013

270 by Catalano »»
Oct 6, 2021 11:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.