Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
May 29, 2013 2:58 PM

Sep 2012
I usually don't post to the Naruto forums because the series has an unusual amount of haters in addition to their fans. However, I've been getting mad the last few chapters of how terrible the transitions are.

The second Hokage saying he basically hates Uchiha in general and then being all...oh well, some of them are okay...so long as they completely forsake their clan and become subservient to me.

Then there's what someone already mentioned. They build Hinata and Naruto up and then when his father asks if Sakura is his girlfriend he says yes. I know he's supposed to be dumb, but he would be about to fall victim to natural selection if Hinata hadn't already pledged her life to him.

And yes, it annoys me to no end in Shonen manga, when characters get a powerup, they overestimate themselves by saying their as strong as people they aren't half the time. Sakura is NOT as destructively powerful as Naruto and Sosuke. I'm on the fence, however about the complaint that Sakura didn't use her power against pain. I have my doubts as to whether an explosive blast of concentrated chakra would have done the trick.

Oh and that whole reverting to Team 7 as if nothing is wrong thing, not happy about it. Mainly because Sosuke still treats Naruto like he's in the way and Sakura decides to ignore Naruto, someone she had been growing steadily fonder for over the course of both series, for someone who was her enemy until four chapters ago.

This does seem like fan-fiction. I don't usually like to complain, but it seems to me like the conclusion is way too forced.
May 29, 2013 3:03 PM
Oct 2011
I still really like Team 7, I guess nostalgia plays a big part. But honestly, the Hokage declarations now are just plain silly.

I'm not surprised about Sakura's power up, I ran across similar theories about her power ups before and they were pretty much on the spot. Credit to those that actually predicted this, years ago.

Cresando said:
"Dont get in my way".. Are you really saying that to Naruto, Sakura? LMAO. cocky bastard. Know your place.

Lol. I'm positive it was actually Sasuke that said that to Naruto, go check again.
May 29, 2013 3:19 PM

Jan 2013
I expect a lot of butthurt people.
I loved the chapter, but everyone wants to be Hokage now...
Please understand.
May 29, 2013 3:41 PM
Jul 2012
Kishimoto. I wouldn't have ever expected you to rush the "ending" so fast.
RediceRyan said:
Feels a bit silly
May 29, 2013 4:05 PM
Oct 2012
Chimasternmay said:
litezout321 said:
If this manga ends with Sakura being a fangirl despite sasuke doing all this crap to the hidden leaf and ends with sasusaku. Then ill hate this anime forever...

manga to anime?

i actually would be too happy if it becomes to sasuke and sakura as naruto already confirmed sakura loves saskue

and this would make it so its hinata and naruto
You don't have to be smart if you haven't noticed its a manga and anime
May 29, 2013 4:06 PM

Jun 2010
Kiba......

Also wanting the seat...

May 29, 2013 4:26 PM
Feb 2012
ok... so sakura became a badass in basically 2 chapters...
I'm only accepting this because naruto was this blob of boring nonsense until like 3 chapters ago when minato appeared.I still cant understand how the juubi's power works, because it looks like a cactus
the ninja alliance looks like a blob fighting against the juubi.
I'm gonna start paying attention now because of sasuke's random compliance to return to team 7.
May 29, 2013 4:35 PM

Jun 2010
Felt forced but we all were waiting for it just because it had to be done.
May 29, 2013 4:46 PM

Dec 2010
Finally, Sakura is useful. You took your sweet time Kishi. And Jugo's point kinda made me suspicious. Does Sasuke have a trick up his sleeve?
May 29, 2013 5:57 PM

Jan 2012
Sakura same level with Naruto and Sasuke? B**** please... that was lame..
May 29, 2013 6:51 PM

Aug 2012
Waiting for Sasuke to reveal his real plans and kill everybody...

Foreshadowing brought to you by Juugo~!
May 29, 2013 7:15 PM

Apr 2008
I feel this is going to turn awkward. As an ending, if Tsunade dies or passes the title, then..

I can just imagine it. The kids giving each other angry stares, and there's a big crowd of Kage candidates o-O; Like some kind of gag scene when the war ends.

"The 6th shall be..."
"I TOLD YOU! The 6TH SHOULD BE ME!"
"No, I must become Hokage for my clan."
"SHANAARO! ME! I was trained by one of the Sannin! Therefore, it should be me!"
"Yo! I SAID I WANTED TO!"

Ayiyiyi.

Or are we gonna have an Iga Tensho Ran ending and crud loads of people die and part ways? (yeah I'm weird)
May 29, 2013 7:16 PM

Feb 2013
I love how Madara just doesn't seem to care about the war or his plans anymore, all he want's to do is fight Hashirama haha. The SA have trapped the Juubi and are moving in to take it out and hes just chillaxing =P.

Other then that this chapter was pretty boring, I couldn't care less about Sakura and her lame power up. You can punch a little harder and took out a few fodder Juubi clones good for you. Her stating that shes anywhere near Sasuke or Narutos level is just a joke lol.

LelouchTREZ said:
And Jugo's point kinda made me suspicious. Does Sasuke have a trick up his sleeve?

I certaintly do hope Sasuke plans to betray them in some way, his sudden attitude change towards the people he was just trying to kill not to long ago is a tad weird to me. Also them just accepting him back like nothing ever happened is even weirder.
Shape430May 29, 2013 7:23 PM
May 29, 2013 8:01 PM

Jul 2011
Well her big forehead was made for something now we know what it was made for. Well I was never a big fan of sakura (HINATA FOREVER!!!) but atleast she's not helpless for the mean time. Now if only she knows a Summoning technique then she can proclaime she's atleast a half of their level.(sorry she's no where saskue's and naruto's level, but then again she doesn't have a sharingan or kyubbi to support her so she's not bad, let's just give her a little credit ok people?)

As for Sasuke, I know he's hiding something (courtesy of Juggo's comment)

As for Kiba, no one cares about you!!! You won't even last a match against Naruto or Sasuske, hell Your no match against Sakura either (remember she put your ass to sleep during her I-will-kill-sasukue-phase). Just shut up and be a good puppy!!!

As for the Hokage thing, everyone is entitled to become a Hokage so I don't understand why people are so getting worked out about this?!

Well the story isn't bad...geesh you people are so impatient kishimoto's got somthing up his sleeve so relax and keep reading, there's always some crazt twist that will blow your brains to kingdom come!!!
fitzytail89May 29, 2013 8:09 PM
"When people realize how lonely it is being on their own, they will become kind."
— Mirajane (Fairy Tail)
May 29, 2013 8:05 PM
Oct 2008
So much Nostalgia seeing Team 7 back again reminds me of a time when I loved this manga
May 29, 2013 8:20 PM

Jul 2011
By the way where the hell are Lee and Tenten??? I know they're done mourning Neji due to Hinata's moving speech...I want to know if Tenten got back the Bashosen coz she's pretty much useless without it....
"When people realize how lonely it is being on their own, they will become kind."
— Mirajane (Fairy Tail)
May 29, 2013 9:26 PM

Jul 2007
shakeyourpup45 said:
I feel this is going to turn awkward. As an ending, if Tsunade dies or passes the title, then..

I can just imagine it. The kids giving each other angry stares, and there's a big crowd of Kage candidates o-O; Like some kind of gag scene when the war ends.

"The 6th shall be..."
"I TOLD YOU! The 6TH SHOULD BE ME!"
"No, I must become Hokage for my clan."
"SHANAARO! ME! I was trained by one of the Sannin! Therefore, it should be me!"
"Yo! I SAID I WANTED TO!"

Ayiyiyi.

Or are we gonna have an Iga Tensho Ran ending and crud loads of people die and part ways? (yeah I'm weird)

Fuck that, their is going to be another arc focusing on the internal struggles of the 3 mains and a more personalized arc similar to the final arc of part 1 of the manga.

If the war was actually the end i would be so heavily dissapointed, it would be very anticlimatic and rushed like hell. We are just starting to see sakura's slug sage mode inherited from tsunada, they need to show some more epic sakura, not end it with her shining just once. But i did hear that from an interview that when kishi finishes with kakashi's development, fans are going to be struck in aw as sakura takes the spot light.

May 29, 2013 9:29 PM

Jul 2007
naens said:
Dr_Smurph said:
Obviously you guys forgot what genre you're reading. Which tends to have crazy power ups, crazy fast past plot development on powers (which honestly sakura's power wasn't that big of a shock), and cheesy reunions.

It's not plot development. I would call it destruction of the plot. Nothing has a meaning anymore. Characters lose their personalities. It would not surprise me if they make juubi their pet, Madara becomes a good guy, Orochimaru becomes hokage and marries Tsunade and the war is over. And everybody is happy.

This. Omg this. All the drama in the middle of this manga feels like it's been a waste. I'd actually prefer them to have done something DBZ-style where everyone goes their separate ways to train in preparation for a grand tournament vs Cell/Juubi-Madara.

inb4 this is an illusion caused by the Eternal Moon Plan to show us how Naruto would really want this final fight to end. Everyone has the same dream as Naruto, Madara and Obito are occupied, and everyone can go free-for-all on the giant target of the Juubi with free spirits.
Ani-BlastMay 29, 2013 9:39 PM
きみ は だれ だい?
ぼく は ラムボ!
ぼく は だれ だい?
きみ は ラムボ!
ラムボ なんでし!
May 29, 2013 9:37 PM

Jul 2007
I can't believe all the negativity in this thead, i mean is the sakura hate really that bad. I mean come on guys, this is like nostalgic heaven right now, seeing the original team 7 together fighting, i mean you have to feel something for that.

When is the last time we EVER seen them all together again. Not since ummm.. the chunin exams??

Yet again all your doing is being way to judgmental over the series and trying to predict what kishimoto is going to tell or how to end the story. Enjoy it and just wait til that time comes. Their is still many surprises ahead im sure.

The asspull as you so call it from sakura's power up does have a logical reason behind it, you do know that right?
ArtimesGamerMay 29, 2013 9:40 PM

May 29, 2013 9:46 PM

Jul 2007
ArtemisX said:
I can't believe all the negativity in this thead, i mean is the sakura hate really that bad. I mean come on guys, this is like nostalgic heaven right now, seeing the original team 7 together fighting, i mean you have to feel something for that.

When is the last time we EVER seen them all together again. Not since ummm.. the chunin exams??

Yet again all your doing is being way to judgmental over the series and trying to predict what kishimoto is going to tell or how to end the story. Enjoy it and just wait til that time comes. Their is still many surprises ahead im sure.

The asspull as you so call it from sakura's power up does have a logical reason behind it, you do know that right?

Wait, are you replying to me? If so, there's no need. It's not that I'm not enjoying this end, but I do feel like expressing my disappoint that it ended up this way as it did. I don't care about Sakura's power up, i understand the reasoning behind it, but I really don't care enough about Sakura to love the fact that she can show off here.

I still feel like I'd have preferred my inb4 plot at the momes.
きみ は だれ だい?
ぼく は ラムボ!
ぼく は だれ だい?
きみ は ラムボ!
ラムボ なんでし!
May 29, 2013 9:57 PM

Feb 2013
Ani-Blast said:
ArtemisX said:

I don't care about Sakura's power up, i understand the reasoning behind it, but I really don't care enough about Sakura to love the fact that she can show off here.

^This
May 30, 2013 12:10 AM

May 2012
litezout321 said:
If this manga ends with Sakura being a fangirl despite sasuke doing all this crap to the hidden leaf and ends with sasusaku. Then ill hate this anime forever...

what is all the crap he did to the hidden leaf lol?
May 30, 2013 12:49 AM

Jun 2012
Sakura's powerup has a logical explanation. But why didn't she use the chakra she got from Naruto earlier to hasten her charging? Still it's not an asspull as she's been saving up chakra for 3 years. What IS an asspull in my eyes is how Uchihas get pumped just by switching to their spare eyeballs.

In the end I don't care how the fight goes as long as Naruto ends up with Hinata. Sakura and Sasuke can end up together for all I care, but honestly I don't care much about them.
May 30, 2013 1:05 AM

Jul 2007
Ani-Blast said:
ArtemisX said:

Wait, are you replying to me? If so, there's no need. It's not that I'm not enjoying this end, but I do feel like expressing my disappoint that it ended up this way as it did. I don't care about Sakura's power up, i understand the reasoning behind it, but I really don't care enough about Sakura to love the fact that she can show off here.

I still feel like I'd have preferred my inb4 plot at the momes.

No if i was replying to you, i would quote you. I was replying to everyone in general.

May 30, 2013 1:35 AM

Oct 2008
Oh look, it's another reused old jutsu instead of something original for once.
May 30, 2013 1:44 AM

Jul 2007
prism2525 said:
Sakura's powerup has a logical explanation. But why didn't she use the chakra she got from Naruto earlier to hasten her charging? Still it's not an asspull as she's been saving up chakra for 3 years. What IS an asspull in my eyes is how Uchihas get pumped just by switching to their spare eyeballs.

In the end I don't care how the fight goes as long as Naruto ends up with Hinata. Sakura and Sasuke can end up together for all I care, but honestly I don't care much about them.

Thats impossible, because naruto's chakra is from the nine tails, it would not hasten sakura's ability. Her ability is derived from tsunada's sannin abilities and everyone knwos that the jinchuriki powers are not the same as the inhereted sage mode abilties because its only passed on through their own blood lines, through the use of Senjutsu.

Kabuto has already let the Ulchiha Brothers know that there are 3 locations to learn Sage Mode. There has been 3 imperfect sages and Team 7 will end up being 3 perfect Sages.

Naruto:(Jiraiya) Fancy Wood Hill - Mount Myoboku - Frog Sage
Sakura: (Tsunada) Humid Bone Forest - Shikkotsurin - Slug Sage
Sauske: (Orichimaru/Kabuto) Dragon Cave -Ryuchido - Snake Sage

It just so happens that sakura has the same diamond shape on her "wide forehead" that tsunada has. Knowing this is pretty obvious but the other thing that sort of fits into play with the sage modes, is that the slug is most likely the other animal that carries the power of slug sage mode which is what sakura will eventually inherit because of her inheriting tsunada's will.

If you look at the battle between madara and hashirama, you will also notice that the same circle, the third eye starts to appear on his forehead, tsunada being the granddaughter of hashirama it only makes sense that they have the same abilities as a sage, tsunada i would say is an imperfect sage, but sakura is going to be the perfect sage, sage of the slug. Just like naruto is the sage of the frog, inherited by jiraiya and sasuske's snake sage mode inherited by orichimaru/kabuto.

As shukaka has said before that once you become a sage, you reach a whole new level. So you can bet sakura is going to reach a level on the same equal ground as naruto and sasuske. It is just a matter of time.

Their is a whole huge ass more in-depth theory on this whole thing but i kind of just briefly shortened it.

So knowing all this its not just an asspull move, it all makes very logical sence within the narutoverse, and it was also hinted in the like the first chapters of naruto as one of the cover pages actually shown sasuke standing on the head of a snake, naruto on the head of a frog, and sakura on the head of slug, coincidentally.
ArtimesGamerMay 30, 2013 1:55 AM

May 30, 2013 3:05 AM

Mar 2009
Shape430 said:

I certaintly do hope Sasuke plans to betray them in some way, his sudden attitude change towards the people he was just trying to kill not to long ago is a tad weird to me. Also them just accepting him back like nothing ever happened is even weirder.

i hope so too... coz i always wish that the final battle will be Naruto vs Sasuke... or Sasuke will end up in jail after this...
May 30, 2013 3:18 AM

Dec 2012
I want to see Minato's reaction to Rasenshuriken, since the Rasengan was an incomplete technique.

May 30, 2013 4:45 AM

Mar 2009
Munja said:

Did she somehow forget that Sasuke once tried to kill her?

...or did Kishi forget?
May 30, 2013 4:46 AM

Sep 2008
This is dreadfull. What kind of drugs are kishi on?

He has completly given up on this manga and just want it end. This chapter had more cheese the Freedom Calls discography. The story, the characters, everything he has build up is messed up and bad.

Wow...
May 30, 2013 4:51 AM

Oct 2012
dude please... not every one want to become hokage, just remember shikamaru ... -_-

sakura obviously strong since she is also the student of sannin.. but still you cant compared her to kyuubi's chakra and eternal mangekyou sharingan. maybe she just mean that she can be more useful as shinobi different when she was still weak.

there's still so much people getting annoyed about sasuke being allies. just think if sasuke become enemy, this manga will meet its endng. how can they defeat 4 kage, orochimaru, and sasuke himself. it's pretty much logic if he want to become hokage after he heard hashirama story.

May 30, 2013 5:29 AM
May 2013
Naruto...... is valvraving
May 30, 2013 7:14 AM

Apr 2009
Another chapter closer to the final chapter :D

May 30, 2013 2:27 PM

May 2011
These feel so short
May 30, 2013 2:32 PM

Feb 2013
For me she left the "useless" since the exam Chunnin. Although not evolve, it now has more attitude and see that the shinobi world was not what she thought. And just had a huge chakra control and intelligence.

In Shippuden, she matured. Became a Medical Ninja, poisons expert, got the immense strength of Tsunade and fight against Sasori Chiyo itself recognized, although Kishimoto then did nothing with it. Anyway, she ceased to be a useless long ago and managed to increase their power without a large clan, have a Bijuu or Kekkei Genkai. (Remember that even without Bijuu Naruto already has a huge chakra and stamina to be a Uzumaki)
May 30, 2013 2:37 PM

Jun 2008
Sakura has been useful a lot of times before. All this "finally she's useful" comments are just stupid. Just a few chapters ago she uncovered and kicked the ass of the white Zetsu murdering people in her camp in a very badass way and Naruto is now standing cause what she did the last two chapters but the selective memory when it comes to Sakura is astounding.

shinki7 said:
LOL Naruto, Konohamaru, Sasuke, Kiba and now Sakura too? LOL Tsunade, it's time to retire.

Sakura is definitely not at the level of Naruto and Sasuke yet...what big talk as usual sakura. And Sakura is not useless, she just let herself be useless. Sakura is still following Tsunade's footstep (Super-strength, Medical-nin, now the diamond thing and wanting to be hokage), but Naruto and Sasuke have already overcome Jiraiya and Orochimaru. So sakura still has a long way to go. But Sakura is the heroine so i hope Kishi stop making her seems useless.

The whole thing is basically a recreation of the sannin trio with a new stronger generation. Sakura definitely ain't stronger than those two but her enthusiasm comes from the fact that at least she can stand fighting at high level like they do and not be like the other ninja around them, that's why she feels she has caught up.
As about her power, i think she already may have surpassed Tsunade or is just one step from doing so. Notice how she said " and i don't even have to worry about keeping my youthful looks" and how the 1st Hogake commented that she may be better than Tsunade? Those are indications that she is above Tsunade or at least that her potential is.

Hypeathon said:

...or when fighting Sasori.

Honestly I can't imagine using such a jutsu towards one rogue ninja, especially since it was 2 on one. It's also possible she wanted to reserve this jutsu for some more important occasion and back then wasn't necessarily that occasion.

Seriously you people have such lame reasoning. The answer is very simply. She couldn't even use it against Sasori. That whole thing was like a year ago in Naruto years. It was already stated that she was saving chakra for 3 years to reach the level she reached now.
It seems she needed that time. Is Naruto or Sasuke the same as that time? Haven't they improved a lot since then? Why assume that Sakura always had the same abilities as she does now? Think people!
MonadMay 30, 2013 2:45 PM
May 30, 2013 2:45 PM

Dec 2011
As someone in the beginning said , Kishi wasn't (isn't) writing story anymore...

Ii mean, as i know, he got his own assistants between 1st and 2nd volume of manga* - ( *ofc he didn't publish volumes of manga, but to describe it easier... so,.. around 7th ep in early SJ), and after the arc with Pein, he made big mistake and "got online" and started writing what others were telling, not his own ideas, because i assume he himself didn't have idea how to unwrap already wide and fcked up story.

So, Kishi, go and read Bakuman for some useful advices, from colleagues Takeshi and Tsugumi.

And nowdays naruto chapters reminds me of GoT, ERRYBODY WANNA GO ON THRUNE!

yeah...
May 30, 2013 2:48 PM

Jun 2008
Sakura has been useful a lot of times before. All this "finally she's useful" comments are just stupid. Just a few chapters ago she uncovered and kicked the ass of the white Zetsu murdering people in her camp in a very badass way and Naruto is now standing cause what she did the last two chapters but the selective memory when it comes to Sakura is astounding.

Munja said:
As someone in the beginning said , Kishi wasn't (isn't) writing story anymore...

Ii mean, as i know, he got his own assistants between 1st and 2nd volume of manga* - ( *ofc he didn't publish volumes of manga, but to describe it easier... so,.. around 7th ep in early SJ), and after the arc with Pein, he made big mistake and "got online" and started writing what others were telling, not his own ideas, because i assume he himself didn't have idea how to unwrap already wide and fcked up story.

So, Kishi, go and read Bakuman for some useful advices, from colleagues Takeshi and Tsugumi.

yeah...

That's a lot of bullshit. You can see how he was setting those three after the sannin ages ago etc. There are tons of indications that this shit where on his mind long ago.

ArtemisX said:

Another thing that annoyed me was after all this time, sakura's character development, she still clings to sasuke, i mean what the fck this guy wanted to rip your throat out and now is suddenly reunited with naruto. But yeah she is like "SASUKE-KUN" and naruto was like i am here to sakura. Now i think kishi intended for that to happen but i really don't know why. You would think after so much time that sakura finally get a fcking clue and acknowledge naruto being their protecting her ass as well. So just what the hell is on your mind kishi?

If i was Kishi i will be banging my head on the wall by the idiocy of my readers. Seriously Sakura hasn't got back to her 12 year old mode ignoring Naruto and such. Look at her response after Naruto said he helped too a little and you might get it. Also look at the scene again with the surprise mark and Sasuke jumping in-frond of her.

shinki7 said:
LOL Naruto, Konohamaru, Sasuke, Kiba and now Sakura too? LOL Tsunade, it's time to retire.

Sakura is definitely not at the level of Naruto and Sasuke yet...what big talk as usual sakura. And Sakura is not useless, she just let herself be useless. Sakura is still following Tsunade's footstep (Super-strength, Medical-nin, now the diamond thing and wanting to be hokage), but Naruto and Sasuke have already overcome Jiraiya and Orochimaru. So sakura still has a long way to go. But Sakura is the heroine so i hope Kishi stop making her seems useless.

The whole thing is basically a recreation of the sannin trio with a new stronger generation. Sakura definitely ain't stronger than those two but her enthusiasm comes from the fact that at least she can stand fighting at high level like they do and not be like the other ninja around them, that's why she feels she has caught up.
As about her power, i think she already may have surpassed Tsunade or is just one step from doing so. Notice how she said " and i don't even have to worry about keeping my youthful looks" and how the 1st Hogake commented that she may be better than Tsunade? Those are indications that she is above Tsunade or at least that her potential is.

Hypeathon said:

Honestly I can't imagine using such a jutsu towards one rogue ninja, especially since it was 2 on one. It's also possible she wanted to reserve this jutsu for some more important occasion and back then wasn't necessarily that occasion.

Seriously you people have such lame reasoning. The answer is very simple. She couldn't even use her power against Sasori. That whole thing was like a year ago in Naruto years. It was already stated that she was saving chakra for 3 years to make the seal she did now.
It seems she needed that time. Is Naruto or Sasuke the same as that time? Haven't they improved a lot since then? Why assume that Sakura always had the same abilities as she does now? Think people!
It seems that until now she was saving chakra into the seal so she could never utilize her full abilities anyway.
MonadMay 30, 2013 3:15 PM
May 30, 2013 2:56 PM

Dec 2011
Monad said:
Munja said:

yeah...

That's a lot of bullshit. You can see how he was setting those three after the sannin ages ago etc. There are tons of indications that this shit where on his mind long ago.

Ow ow ow!! , hard words, read first - YO!

I didn't say anything about sanins, they are there from the beggining, and if you read manga again you'll see how ideas were jumping in his head how story unwrapped, he didn't "set those three ages ago etc."

I doubt it, maybe he got basics, and/or some partial aspects, but other shit / bullshit/ shit as you say, got from fans, it's too pointy-YO as shi-shi-shit/bullshit/shit, not to see.. - YO!
May 30, 2013 3:01 PM

Jun 2008
Munja said:
Monad said:
Munja said:

yeah...

Ow ow ow!! , hard words, read first - YO!

I didn't say anything about sanins, they are there from the beggining, and if you read manga again you'll see how ideas were jumping in his head how story unwrapped, he didn't "set those three ages ago etc."

I doubt it, maybe he got basics, and/or some partial aspects, but other shit / bullshit/ shit as you say, got from fans, it's too pointy-YO as shi-shi-shit/bullshit/shit, not to see.. - YO!

Damn, you are 19 years old and you still write on the internet like a 12 year old?
MonadMay 30, 2013 3:10 PM
May 30, 2013 3:06 PM

Dec 2011
Yeah, i like to act immature to people that are bullshiting me from first time they have opposite opinion , which is wrong btw

And , it's "write" btw
Or "are still writing like 12-y.o. -YO!"*
MunjaMay 30, 2013 3:09 PM
May 30, 2013 3:10 PM

Jun 2008
Wasabi said:
Lol at the Sakura nerdrage in this thread.

It's clear that team 7 is suppose to be the next sannin. Look at the original three. Tsunade was pretty much the weakest in terms of combat ability. All she had was brute strength on her side while Orochimaru and Jiraiya were well versed in everything else. But then again, Tsunade and Sakura are both fucking medical ninjas. Let's not also forget that both Sasuke and Naruto are as powerful as they are because they have a little something special on their side. Sharingan and the kyuubi, anybody? Sakura didn't have any special aid.

The manga can get full retard at times but good grief, the readers can get more retarded sometimes.

A reader with a functional brain. It feels like meeting E.T
MonadMay 30, 2013 3:13 PM
May 30, 2013 3:13 PM

Oct 2008
Monad said:
Hypeathon said:

Seriously you people have such lame reasoning.

Regardless of whether I have valid reasons or not, I'm on your side against the whole, "finding fault in Sakura's character" nonsense smartass.
May 30, 2013 3:18 PM

Jun 2008
Hypeathon said:
Monad said:
Hypeathon said:

Seriously you people have such lame reasoning.

Regardless of whether I have valid reasons or not, I'm on your side against the whole, "finding fault in Sakura's character" nonsense smartass.

Is not about sides. I was just astounded by the reasoning you used while ignoring the most obvious answer given in the chapter itself.
May 30, 2013 3:24 PM

Oct 2008
@ Monad:

At this point, I don't care what you think this is about or what you're astounded by. Bottom line, you're beginning annoy me so SHUT UP!!
May 30, 2013 3:29 PM

Jun 2008
Hypeathon said:
@ Monad:

At this point, I don't care what you think this is about or what you're astounded by. Bottom line, you're beginning annoy me so SHUT UP!!

Are you an idiot? If you don't want to talk with me then don't reply instead of simply provoking me by telling me to shut up. I ain't forcing you do have a conversation about the subject.
May 30, 2013 4:27 PM

Oct 2008
Monad said:
Are you an idiot? If you don't want to talk with me then don't reply instead of simply provoking me by telling me to shut up. I ain't forcing you do have a conversation about the subject.

To be perfectly frank, I wouldn't have needed to reply to you at all, let alone the way I did if you didn't consciously lump my post in with everyone else and basically responded as if I was stupid. You want to correct me? Fine! That's perfectly fine! I don't mind at all being corrected. But why the hostility and insults out from you is what I don't get it? And you're doing it with everyone else!

monad said:
"Damn, you are 19 years old and you still write on the internet like a 12 year old?"

"If i was Kishi i will be banging my head on the wall by the idiocy of my readers."

"A reader with a functional brain. It feels like meeting E.T"

"Seriously you people have such lame reasoning."

That original post you quoted from me? Good reasoning or not, I was trying to be civil and level-headed with what I said. Not insult, not namecall, not provoke, just being civil.

And yet you're doing the opposite. Why are you deciding to respond the way you have been when that clearly is going to piss me and anyone else off and me responding back the way I did would just wind up pissing you off? You don't want to be provoked? Then while you're feel to disagree and even correct me, just treat me and everyone else the way you would want to be treated, simple as that.
May 30, 2013 4:33 PM

Apr 2009
What about Rock Lee, Tenten, and......... oh yeah. Neji <3

And I feel like no one really understand Sasuke at all. Its frustrating.

But I'm in heaven with this reunion of team 7!
ShancakeschanMay 30, 2013 4:43 PM
May 30, 2013 4:47 PM

Dec 2011
Hypeathon said:
Monad said:

To be perfectly frank, I wouldn't
You don't want to be provoked? Then while you're feel to disagree and even correct me, just treat me and everyone else the way you would want to be treated, simple as that.

After a long discussion with my trolly-sarcastic-mood-brain we came to conclusion that ... we should treat him like a girl on pms. -YO!

OT:

@Shancakeschan - I hope Rock Lee will have his own golden 5min with Guy-Seeenseee :33
May 30, 2013 5:28 PM

Jun 2008
Hypeathon said:

That original post you quoted from me? Good reasoning or not, I was trying to be civil and level-headed with what I said. Not insult, not namecall, not provoke, just being civil.

And yet you're doing the opposite. Why are you deciding to respond the way you have been when that clearly is going to piss me and anyone else off and me responding back the way I did would just wind up pissing you off? You don't want to be provoked? Then while you're feel to disagree and even correct me, just treat me and everyone else the way you would want to be treated, simple as that.

I don't get why you specifically are getting your panties in a twist. What exactly was insulting in this?:
"Is not about sides. I was just astounded by the reasoning you used while ignoring the most obvious answer given in the chapter itself."
Seriously who would get insulted with that? WTF?
If you didn't like my initial reply then why didn't you tell me to shut up from the first post you made to me and decided to have a problem after such a normal reply? And yeah "lame reasoning" isn't much provoking phrase at all. Is a synonym of "bad reasoning". Or is questioning your reasoning on something not allowed? I ain't gonna sit and babysit your over-sensitivities. Grow some balls and learn to get offended by direct insults, not act like an oversensitive girl.

Munja said:
Hypeathon said:
Monad said:

To be perfectly frank, I wouldn't
You don't want to be provoked? Then while you're feel to disagree and even correct me, just treat me and everyone else the way you would want to be treated, simple as that.

After a long discussion with my trolly-sarcastic-mood-brain we came to conclusion that ... we should treat him like a girl on pms. -YO!

So would you lick my pussy then?
MonadMay 30, 2013 5:31 PM
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 87 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 12, 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.