Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
May 30, 2013 5:39 PM

Dec 2011
Monad said:

Munja said:
Hypeathon said:
Monad said:
Are you an idiot? If you don't want to talk with me then don't reply instead of simply provoking me by telling me to shut up. I ain't forcing you do have a conversation about the subject.

To be perfectly frank, I wouldn't
You don't want to be provoked? Then while you're feel to disagree and even correct me, just treat me and everyone else the way you would want to be treated, simple as that.

After a long discussion with my trolly-sarcastic-mood-brain we came to conclusion that ... we should treat him like a girl on pms. -YO!

So would you lick my pussy then?

So you admit it...

Ah.. i quit...

No pussy licky , pussy pet -! -yo!

No eat or lick, pet!
May 30, 2013 5:55 PM

Oct 2008
Monad said:
I ain't gonna sit and babysit your over-sensitivities.

Well that's too bad. Don't blame me then if the next time someone else decideed to "provoke" you again because your too stubborn to admit that your crappy verbal behavior starts this kind of perfect storm.

Grow some balls and learn to get offended by direct insults, not act like an oversensitive girl

And don't act like a stubborn ass without thinking being civil is never an option for you. You decide to talk the way you want to talk and think there's never anything wrong with it, guess what's going tol happen? And spare me the whole "grow some balls" bullshit. I don't know what you honestly think about the way you talk and I frankly don't care. Spare me the justification and get over yourself and the way you talk down on others or whatever the hell it is you think you do.
HypeathonMay 30, 2013 5:58 PM
May 30, 2013 7:53 PM

Dec 2009
impressive Sakura, I'm glad for her strength, that is all from her.
As for the rest, -- ... seriously, could they stop with the Hokage jokes?
May 30, 2013 7:55 PM

Dec 2009
Flashybrown said:
That was a total ass pull on Kishimotos part. Seriously Sakura has sage mode, cmon now. I want to know why didnt she use it during the Pein Invasion or when fighting Sasori. This chapter was a good laugh for me. Also I love how Sakura is back to admiring Sasuke and ignoring Naruto. I knew she would start act like that once her Sasuke-Sama show up.

I for one hate that part, but I'm glad that it reminds me to hate Sakura and love Hinata even more as a heroine for Naruto.
May 30, 2013 10:01 PM

Dec 2012
Cresando said:
"Dont get in my way".. Are you really saying that to Naruto, Sakura? LMAO. cocky bastard. Know your place.

And, WTF "Sasuke kun"?! Again, are you really saying that to Sasuke? He did so much bad things in the past and yet, you still saying that like it's just a small problem. While you treat Naruto like he is a.. There's so much i want to curse about but Damn it Kishi, don't make me hate her more than i do right now.

actually, it was Sasuke that said "Dont get in my way" to Naruto
May 31, 2013 1:46 AM

Jun 2008
Herpa Derpa....Everyone is Hokage!!

ernst said:
Must resist urge to drop.

I've been fighting that urge for what seems like forever.

At this point I just want it to end...
May 31, 2013 4:52 AM
Apr 2009
Good chapter. Sure it's funny to see everyone who want to become hokage.

Very interesting to see Sakura's capacities developments. It's not a person we see fight often.

I'm waiting for the next one.
Please forgive me for my english knowledge. I'm French.
May 31, 2013 10:59 AM

Jul 2007
waalex11 said:
impressive Sakura, I'm glad for her strength, that is all from her.
As for the rest, -- ... seriously, could they stop with the Hokage jokes?

Can people not see that she is inherited hashirama and tsunada's will. She is going to be the perfect sage that succeeds tsunada. It is so clearly written and obvious so no that is not the end of her.

When she becomes a sage, she will be standing on the top of the world with naruto and sasuske. I am calling it as i see it, its very obvious this is the direction kishi is going with these characters and it was even references many times way back in the manga and on cover pages, etc.

Though it is late, i have to admit, kishi's devolopment in this character was dragged out to all beat hell though.

May 31, 2013 11:32 AM

May 2010
God, this chapter... I won't deny that I loled a lot while reading this one...
I don't care about Sakura - even if she's not <useless> as a fighter, she's definitely useless as a character... Like most of people I can't stand her, her personality is a trash, she annoys me as hell. She's WORSE than Belle from Twilight imo (both of them are somehow similar, ugh...).
Kishimoto making her into a badass suddenly is just hilarious. Thankfully she could use the seal right now, not when her village was blown up. Besides, even that 'power up' is just pure violence, so interesting. I hope that it won't last more than 2 chapters, and she will get of the screen finally. Or die, I don't know.
Last scene, when she says to Naruto and Sasuke that she may snatch Hokage's seats under their noses... That was just too much :D

So yup, hated the Sakura and hated the chapter.
May 31, 2013 1:54 PM

Mar 2012
May 31, 2013 2:37 PM

Jul 2009
That was pointless?

Sakura finally asserts herself and decides not to be shelves and Naruto doesn't partonise her for a change and what happens...?
She wrecks the ground just as she did at the begining of the time skip; super strength - nothing new.
Then...
She's about to get attacked whilst failing to pay attention letting the males/love interests come to her aid.

Cliche; she'll be back on her shelf soon.

May 31, 2013 7:44 PM

May 2011
So much nostalgia.
May 31, 2013 7:46 PM
Aug 2010
And this is turning into shit, all this years lost in this nonesense chapters.
May 31, 2013 7:59 PM
Nov 2011
oh so cute team 7 reunited
the last time they met they tried to kill each other and now look at them buddy-buddy,rainbows and shit...
Sakura badass??dont make me laugh,its back to where it started naruto and sasuke saving her ass and her drooling over Sasuke,Sasuke-kun and Sasuke-kun
joke chapter once again like itachi_0893 mentioned all these years lost in bullshit chapters
May 31, 2013 9:17 PM
Feb 2012
lol. Sakura haters are saltyyyy that it's her and not precious, sacred Queen Hinata in the spotlight. Sakura is the main heroine: get used to it. Hinata is in the background and will probably stay there for awhile because the focus is now on Team 7 development.

Loved this chapter. You kick ass, Sakura! :3 Also, that whole Hokage comment of hers was clearly a joke. She saw that Naruto and Sasuke were back to their old, bickering ways and she teased them for it. Again, haters need to get over it and quit blowing everything she says way out of proportion.
Jun 1, 2013 4:53 AM

Jan 2012
Naruto knows about Sasuke's Mangekyou ablities from Itachi. We all know nothing would happen to him, but shouldn't Naruto himself be uneasy around Sasuke, especially when he just saw Sasuke use Amaterasu?

Also, Sasuke isn't familiar with Naruto's new form or those rasengans. Where's his reaction to that?

Otherwise, a decent chapter. I actually liked Sakura's power up. It wasn't 100% out of nowhere like other powers in this series (cough snake sage mode cough).
Solo-MaroJun 1, 2013 5:15 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 1, 2013 5:15 AM

Feb 2009
People, use your brains sometimes. It's obvious that the whole hokage-thing is just a simple joke. Of course everyone wants to be a hokage, like everyone wants to be a god damn president or king of the fckin world, but that's not gonna happen. Sakura is a student of a most badass female ninja that naruto-universe has ever seen, and you're so surprised about her not being useless? Come on, i though that everyone knew about team7 becoming new sannins after the old ones finally die. And the whole talking about "why she didn't used it during pain attack" is amusing... Why she didn't used it when they were fighting with zabuza? or during chuunin exams? Come on people - that's like the same argument. It's wonderful that she doesn't have anything, like kyuubi, sharingan, byakugan, or some special techniques like shikamaru, chouji or ino, but she's still determined to learn new things and finally - she becomes (probably) the new most badass female ninja.
Jun 1, 2013 7:14 AM
Apr 2012
It would of been better if Kakashi was there so he could see this...
Just give me a hammer, a tractor tire and a frozen bag of peas and watch me destroy the world...
Jun 1, 2013 11:17 PM
Jun 2013
Does anyone even care about Garra?
After all, i'm pretty sure he's in a near-death state right now...
Jun 2, 2013 3:02 AM

Feb 2009
Odischeese said:
Does anyone even care about Garra?
After all, i'm pretty sure he's in a near-death state right now...

He's probably alright. I think that's Tsunade's destiny to die now, since Sakura is about to take her place, and hokage place must be empty. She's going to sacrifice herself for their sake (and there is no one to help her, right? Maybe Orochimaru? Since he's not on the main battlefield? Hmm so maybe we'll have a sad flashback or something, and then both of them will go meet with Jiraya = die)
Jun 2, 2013 3:07 AM
Jun 2013
Oh well, let's hope that Sakura can live up to be Tsunade's replacement and hope that naruto will become the sixth hokage...
I'm also thinking that obito will give his life up for kakashi, after all I feel kakashi is being the character naruto was when he confronted nagato. Maybe obito can't let go of the promise of protecting rin and him idk time will only tell.
OdischeeseJun 2, 2013 3:12 AM
Jun 2, 2013 3:21 AM

Jul 2012
Speedhoven said:
This is dreadfull. What kind of drugs are kishi on?

He has completly given up on this manga and just want it end. This chapter had more cheese the Freedom Calls discography. The story, the characters, everything he has build up is messed up and bad.

Wow...
Jun 4, 2013 12:38 AM

Apr 2012
i usually am not a hater. Nevertheless, i can't help but express my uttermost distaste for the recent development in Naruto...

Seriously, for such an epic series like Naruto, the ending of the story is a huge disappointment.
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Jun 4, 2013 5:05 AM

May 2012
ShanNARUTOOOOOOOOOOO
>Naruto's chickenface.

The next hokage's gonna be Konohamaru

Going major DOWNhill.
Might as well drop it now, it's turning into something like One Piece or Fairy Tail.
ShirubaasouruJun 4, 2013 5:11 AM
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Jun 4, 2013 2:41 PM

May 2013
Flashybrown said:
That was a total ass pull on Kishimotos part. Seriously Sakura has sage mode, cmon now. I want to know why didnt she use it during the Pein Invasion or when fighting Sasori. This chapter was a good laugh for me. Also I love how Sakura is back to admiring Sasuke and ignoring Naruto. I knew she would start act like that once her Sasuke-Sama show up.

She doesn't have Sage mode. What the hell where you reading.
Jun 4, 2013 7:52 PM

Jul 2007
DoubleTTB22 said:
Flashybrown said:

She doesn't have Sage mode. What the hell where you reading.

nope, not YET anyways, but she will, you'll see.

Jun 5, 2013 1:38 AM
Apr 2013
no sage mode for sakura if there was one tsunade would have used it against madara before getting cut in half
Jun 5, 2013 2:07 AM

Jul 2007
it is quite obvious how kishimoto is building these 3 characters, though sakura is late in the game. They will all have some type of sage mode or some kind of extreme power up. Just look at the conversation that kabuto had with sasuske bout the 3 different area's to learn sage mode. Well if you think bout it, one of them is a forest area (i forget the names) Kabuto did mention that slugs dwell their. Enter tsunada who just happens to have a slug. Naruto already learned his sage mode from the frogs which jiraya was the previous predecessor of sage mode, but a failed sage mode.

That leaves only one place left and who has the snake?? thats right, Oricihimaru. Orichimaru is the disciple of snake sage mode.

Put all 3 of these characters together, each all share relationships with each other, oro, jiraya and tsunada all knew each other when they were kids. Naruto inherited the sage mode from jiraya, its kind of obvious that something is going to happen to sasuske and sakura as well the next generations of orichimaru and tsunada.

None of these characters are able to perfect the sage mode, but the younger generation of sasuske, naruto and sakura will.

These are just my predictions, its kind of a very poor explanation but i'll elaborate more on the next chapter discussion. I am kind of tired so i don't feel looking up all the names and crap but "something" i do know is going to tie together with those 3 mystical beasts, the snake, the slug, and the frog that have the power of the sage and im guessing the main 3 are going to inherit those abilities eventually. How they do it, i am not entirely sure on that.

If you look at one of the cover volumes though on the manga, i think its volume 4 or so, it actually shows kind of a hint towards that, sasuske standing on the end of a snake, sakura standing on a huge slug and of course naruto sitting on a frog. Mind you this was way before this part of the story even came into existence, so i think its a hint, kishi had planned all along.

Now we all know that naruto is the MC of course so he will probably inherit the powers of the sage of the six paths exceeding his own sage abilities substantially and probably use that power to put the world back together or something, free of war and blood shed. But i guess that is getting a bit ahead of my self.
ArtimesGamerJun 5, 2013 2:12 AM

Jun 7, 2013 12:13 AM
May 2013
The tards are getting desperate now....
Jun 17, 2013 6:17 AM

Oct 2012
KosmicGuy said:
mm...nice ... she needed 3 years to save chakra to beat some ass then to get saved by naruto and sasuke again ..GOOD JUB

This chapter really annoyed the hell out of me.
Jun 28, 2013 1:45 PM

Jul 2009
I have to admit Sakura was completely badass in this chapter. Who knew she had been learning that level of chakra control from Tsunade.
Aug 24, 2013 10:12 AM

Sep 2011
"Sasuke-kun!!" - Sakura

/Cringe
Oct 9, 2013 12:26 PM

Jun 2011
Useful? That's cheesy as fuuck. Dude the past few chapters are.. well.. doesn't have the "feelings". Sasuke's back after 2 years of being the antagonist, then all of the sudden, it's all buddy buddy? Naruto aside, Sakura's irking me. People who deserve a power up did not get them, but people who should be a medical ninja got one, and stand above the others.

Man I am disappointed in Kishi. He can write, he can write alright, but he cannot stray from the cheesiness. The dialogues made me cringe so hard.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Oct 30, 2015 12:21 PM
Jan 2015
You do realized that Naruto was lying to Sakura, and reminds himself to stop or he'll end up worse than Jiraiya.
Oct 30, 2015 12:24 PM
Jan 2015
Stark700 said:
Ya..an action chapter. I saw this shit coming. Oh and this panel made me laugh:

That's what happened if Naruto ever lied to Sakura, just like in chapter 631.
She'll kill him, for sure, yo.
Aug 10, 2018 5:04 AM

Feb 2013
Sakura is scary and hot.
Apr 25, 2021 8:26 PM

Jan 2020
Wow. Team 7 are really strong together

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 87 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 12, 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.