Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 27, 2013 8:58 PM

Feb 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
What a trollish chapter 6. I thought that was the cannon ending but in the end I love how it use it as pivot to illustrate the real ending.

So, since you address it somehow either way, you want to just give an answer to it for now and leave it at that for a bit ... right?

Akio and Yoshino faces various of uncertainties in their relationship, we never really know the eventual ending of their journey. That's fine as it perfectly sync with their personalities which is to take one step at a time, on their own pace and still has a vague answer to what's the future holding for them. An open-ended approach is far more satisfying in this manga.
Oct 12, 2013 12:42 PM

Nov 2012
This manga was really good, I liked the way the characters interacted intelligently and realistically, it's like a breath of fresh air. It's a shame that the sequel Gonensei, isn't being scanlated.
Aug 12, 2015 12:26 AM

Jun 2014
nice realistic relationship
Apr 20, 2017 10:54 AM

Oct 2012
I read this manga because I'm a fan of Shimoku Kio's work Genshiken. All though it wasn't as fun as Genshiken I really like how the characters felt so real and the topics touched on were something I think many people could relate to.
Dec 13, 2017 3:29 PM
Jul 2018
So much about realistic relationship or chemistry and heavy dialouge.. I kinda got confuse lots of time even though I did focus on dialouge alot but this was something sort of interesting to read at the end.
removed-userDec 13, 2017 3:35 PM
Nov 3, 2020 11:15 PM

Feb 2017
This chapter almost had me real sad for a minute lol. It was a pretty decent short romance series. I liked the dialogue and I got invested in the characters pretty quickly. I guess I'll move on to it's sequel series in a bit.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yonensei Chapter 4 Discussion

live2win - May 27, 2013

0 by live2win »»
May 27, 2013 5:38 PM

Poll: » Yonensei Chapter 2 Discussion

live2win - May 27, 2013

0 by live2win »»
May 27, 2013 5:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.