Forum Settings
Forums

Final Chapter of Manga 'Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun' to be Released in Next Issue

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 11, 2013 6:04 AM
Aug 2013
Its one of my favorite manga! I love all the characters there and I love how the story goes
well I will just look forward for a great and nice ending. So freakin sad xc
Aug 26, 2013 6:17 AM

Sep 2012
As expected and I'm sure demanded by fans, the spinoff manga began in the October issue of Dessert (out now) and features Sasayan and Natsume!

http://kc.kodansha.co.jp/magazine/index.php/16541
Aug 26, 2013 7:00 AM

Aug 2013
Been reading the manga for some time and honestly don't feel really surprised that it was going to end. They tied up almost everything in the last few chapters. All that's left is to close what few threads remain
hpulley said:
As expected and I'm sure demanded by fans, the spinoff manga began in the October issue of Dessert (out now) and features Sasayan and Natsume!

But i'm more surprised that people want things to continue till they become complete shit. It had a good run, ladies and gentlemen.
Aug 26, 2013 7:18 AM

Sep 2012
Amiluhur said:
But i'm more surprised that people want things to continue till they become complete shit. It had a good run, ladies and gentlemen.
It is a spinoff though. Even though the main story had a good run, is it the same as saying every possible potential of additional story coming from the TonaKai world, even that about side characters in it, is going to be complete shit. I think you should try not to judge things so prematurely.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Aug 26, 2013 7:26 AM

Nov 2012
Was the character Natsume popular in Japan that it encouraged the spin-off or the author just decided to do it?
Aug 26, 2013 7:28 AM

Sep 2012
Amiluhur said:
Been reading the manga for some time and honestly don't feel really surprised that it was going to end. They tied up almost everything in the last few chapters. All that's left is to close what few threads remain
hpulley said:

If you read what I wrote you would know this is about the popular side couple. Now they will have time to develop their relationship, time to shine.

Did you even read the original? Or are you just here to be a MAL shit disturber? Generic "I'm glad it's ending, let it end" crap post. Joined a week and a half ago and already posting like this? Welcome to the MALicious forums...
Aug 26, 2013 7:40 AM

Sep 2012
^ At least he is not a troll (far from it) but his problem stems mainly from way too much negativity on everything he has to say. No matter how restrained he tries to sound, he is more into voicing out negative opinions for things that he happens not to approve, be it the genre, the style, the direction of where a franchise goes etc etc. And he also makes it sound that all these things he does not approve are really bad (so the usage of words like "shit" etc).
symbvAug 26, 2013 7:54 AM
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Aug 26, 2013 12:39 PM

Aug 2013
hpulley said:
If you read what I wrote you would know this is about the popular side couple. Now they will have time to develop their relationship, time to shine.

Did you even read the original? Or are you just here to be a MAL shit disturber? Generic "I'm glad it's ending, let it end" crap post. Joined a week and a half ago and already posting like this? Welcome to the MALicious forums...

Wow, bitter much? Life's too short for that kind of crap. But well, i wrote that post with the crappy soul eater not and the breaker 2 in mind so i got biased a lot, and yet you take it as a personal attack and strike me back by bringing up my join date. What does it have to do with the post i made just now, considering i've made several post with different tones before (which i suppose you wouldn't care about)?

hpulley said:
Did you even read the original?

The answer :
Amiluhur said:

Namaste~

EDIT : I wonder what happened with this site. Coudn't access it until just now
AmiluhurAug 26, 2013 12:43 PM
Aug 26, 2013 5:29 PM

Sep 2012
Amiluhur said:
hpulley said:
Did you even read the original?

The answer :
Amiluhur said:

Namaste~

EDIT : I wonder what happened with this site. Coudn't access it until just now

MAL was down for much of the day... perhaps a good thing for me at least.

Sorry, your post saying Tonari no Kaibutsu kun had or would go to shit if it continued just got me going...
Aug 28, 2013 10:28 PM

Jun 2013
does it mean that ch 45 is the last one or is it ch 49 thats the last one because it says on the info that ch 49 is the last one.i dont really know how the scanlating thing works because i know some chapters have already been completed but are still updating because the scanlating is slow.

does the same apply for this manga as well because i hope we get 5 more chapters instead of one more.
Aug 29, 2013 8:42 AM

Sep 2012
mrbakchoi888 said:
does it mean that ch 45 is the last one or is it ch 49 thats the last one because it says on the info that ch 49 is the last one.i dont really know how the scanlating thing works because i know some chapters have already been completed but are still updating because the scanlating is slow.

does the same apply for this manga as well because i hope we get 5 more chapters instead of one more.
Chapter 48 is the final chapter of the main Tonari no Kaibutsu kun manga in volume 12. But... I don't know why MAL says 49, bad edit. I will send a correction.

Chapter one of the new Sasayan and Natsume side story (Tonari no Kaibutsu kun ban gai hen) just came out in Dessert magazine! So it isn't entirely over, it is really just starting up again after a short break with an emphasis on another couple.
hpulleyAug 29, 2013 8:45 AM
Aug 29, 2013 3:05 PM

Jun 2013
hpulley said:
mrbakchoi888 said:

Chapter 48 is the final chapter of the main Tonari no Kaibutsu kun manga in volume 12. But... I don't know why MAL says 49, bad edit. I will send a correction.

Chapter one of the new Sasayan and Natsume side story (Tonari no Kaibutsu kun ban gai hen) just came out in Dessert magazine! So it isn't entirely over, it is really just starting up again after a short break with an emphasis on another couple.

thanks for the update and im pretty excited to see sasayan and natsume's story as the seemed more like side characters that helped out in the main story. maybe the roles will be reversed and shizuku and haru will be the supporting/side characters.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

54 by LilClaudine »»
13 minutes ago

» Manga 'Dungeon Meshi' Gets TV Anime ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Aug 9, 2022

53 by Dark_Reunion007 »»
30 minutes ago

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - 3 hours ago

1 by deg »»
2 hours ago

» 'Wind Breaker' Announces Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
10 hours ago

» Manga 'Ane Naru Mono' Gets OVA Adaptation

Vindstot - Jan 5, 2020

28 by lucio54 »»
12 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.