Forum Settings
Forums

Manga 'Nisekoi' to Get TV Anime Adaptation by Shaft

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Dec 3, 2013 7:58 AM

Sep 2012
tsubasalover said:
symbv said:
Nisekoi will be aired in exactly the same slot as Monogatari 2nd season (that is Saturdays 24:00)

The earliest one would be Saturdays 23:30 on Tokyo MX, though.
You are right. But still it is taking over a time slot of a Shaft show (which is the re-broacast of Madoka) - and this was what I really wanted to bring up.
symbvDec 3, 2013 8:06 AM
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Dec 3, 2013 9:43 AM

Sep 2012
symbv said:
hpulley said:
symbv said:
Nisekoi will be aired in exactly the same slot as Monogatari 2nd season (that is Saturdays 24:00)
Unrelated but it makes me wonder what they're going to do with Hanamonogatari, another 2-hour special broadcast block like Neko Kuro?
I think it will be likely to be how the last part of Bake was broadcast - on the internet.
ONA, eh? Hopefully on Daisuki then.
Dec 4, 2013 12:00 AM
Dec 2010
symbv said:
hpulley said:
symbv said:
Unrelated but it makes me wonder what they're going to do with Hanamonogatari, another 2-hour special broadcast block like Neko Kuro?
I think it will be likely to be how the last part of Bake was broadcast - on the internet.

http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-18308.html

Isn't it already confirmed they are making a TV series for it?
Dec 4, 2013 12:18 AM

Sep 2012
^ That actually puzzled a lot of fans because Hana simply does not seem to have sufficient material for a series. And we know that the magazine once made typo in this kind of sideline information (the TV anime series information was there in passing reference not as an announcement itself) -- it once said that it was another arc not Hana which was to be taken out. So in short fans are pretty much skeptical about this "news" (and such view is shared by the yaraon blog master himself too).

---

ClariS to sing the OP

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BapCvZ1CcAAevpg.jpg
symbvDec 4, 2013 5:00 AM
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

5 by dimidrum »»
2 hours ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - 7 hours ago

4 by Memore »»
4 hours ago

» 'Maougun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta' Announces Supporting Cast

Hyperion_PS - 5 hours ago

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
5 hours ago

» 'Suki demo Kirai na Amanojaku' Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer

Hyperion_PS - 6 hours ago

1 by RobertBobert »»
6 hours ago

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Yesterday

30 by RobertBobert »»
6 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.