Forum Settings
Forums

Manga 'Nisekoi' to Get TV Anime Adaptation by Shaft

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

Jul 7, 2013 2:55 AM
Actually Linus

This is getting animated? Sweet deal. I put the manga on hold months ago and forgot about it 'til now-- I'll have to catch up.

Shaft though? A bit apprehensive about they're style not meshing well with the series, but who knows, it could be great-- ptw.

Jul 7, 2013 3:37 AM

Tsundere_Lover said:
Chitoge route please

Definitely this please ^_^

Jul 7, 2013 10:43 AM

Tsundere_Lover said:
Chitoge route please
#Team Onodera

Jul 8, 2013 12:30 AM

Frontalbrise said:
Tsundere_Lover said:
Chitoge route please
#Team Onodera

don't matter who im just waiting for shaft to do its famous mind screwing :D
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others."

Jul 8, 2013 12:41 AM

hazerddex said:
Frontalbrise said:
Tsundere_Lover said:
Chitoge route please
#Team Onodera

don't matter who im just waiting for shaft to do its famous mind screwing :D
Hopefully they don't pull Negima!? with Shaft :,D

Jul 8, 2013 9:22 AM
McRib said:
I wonder what studio will be doing it?

I'm guessing JC Staff.

i think it's shaft

Jul 9, 2013 5:18 AM

symbv said:
symbv said:
Most likely the seiyuu will change from the Vomic cast to the Shaft cast...
My wild guess:

Ichijo: Matsuoka -> Kamiya

Kirizaki: Tomatsu -> Kitamura or Saito

Onodera: Kanemoto -> Hanazawa or Nonaka
Cast is announced. And I got one guess right.

Ichijo: Matsuoka -> Uchiyama Kouki (IS: Ichika, RDG: Miyuki, Zetsuen: Yoshino)

Kirizaki: Tomatsu -> Touyama Nao (HaMaou: Chiho; OreGairu: Yui; KamiNomi: Kanon)

Onodera: Kanemoto -> Hanazawa Kana (IS: Charlotte; Monogatari: Nadeko; OreImo: Kuroneko; Rokyubu: Tomoka; Haganai: Kobato)

I think this year is the year of Touyama Nao....

Modified by symbv, Jul 9, 2013 5:40 AM
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.

Jul 9, 2013 5:39 AM
lmao toyama. welcome to shaft.

Jul 9, 2013 5:54 AM

Wait. I thought KanaHana was Onodera's seiyuu all along? lol

Jul 9, 2013 5:55 AM

HauntingShock said:
Wait. I thought KanaHana was Onodera's seiyuu all along? lol
In your brain maybe LOL though Onodera was voiced by Kanemoto Hisako in the Vomic.

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.

Jul 9, 2013 6:31 AM

I dunno what Nisekoi is, but Shaft/Shinbou auto-equals definitely watching.

Jul 9, 2013 10:12 PM
KhanhCPham said:
Shaft is a good studio but I am not really familiar with them doing this type of genre. JC staff is actually good at doing romance types but lets see how this turns out. JC staff has also seem to step up in quality as of late.

Nisekoi stands out for all the reaction faces, it's a series tailor made for SHAFT and Shinbou. They are pretty much the only ones who can save this trainwreck.

Jul 17, 2013 4:32 AM

More announcements of cast:

Tsugumi Seishirou - Komatsu Mikako

Miyamoto Ruri - Uchiyama Yumi

Jul 21, 2013 9:57 PM

If this is going to be a straight up normal adaption I will be surprised.
Modified by egnaro15, Jul 21, 2013 10:01 PM

Jul 21, 2013 9:59 PM

i'll watch it
Derailer???????? muwahahahaha

Jul 23, 2013 7:58 AM

Is there supposedly a preview in the next chapter?

Jul 23, 2013 11:50 AM

I've been thinking about reading this for months, maybe I'll watch the anime and see how I feel about it then. That said, I may still read it beforehand anyway.

Jul 23, 2013 10:18 PM

I passed on the manga, so maybe Shaft will make this anime worth watching.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Jul 25, 2013 6:04 PM

SHAFT..? Hmm...sounds interesting.

Jul 25, 2013 6:31 PM

Joo had me @ SHAFT

Jul 25, 2013 7:12 PM

Do we still not know when it's coming out?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)dont hate me cause you aint me( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jul 25, 2013 8:41 PM

amandabofanda said:
Do we still not know when it's coming out?
Keep watching this News Board. When the schedule is out, you will see it here.

Aug 7, 2013 2:43 AM

Addition cast information is announced:

Maiko Shuu: Kaji Yuuki
Claude: Koyasu Takehito

Aug 7, 2013 3:52 AM

I didnt even need to read the Synopsis, Just seeing that cover and the romance tag I JUST KNEW Its gonna be something Im Gonna watch.

Aug 7, 2013 4:51 AM

Shaft wouldn't be my first guess for who would produce the adaptation, but it shall be interesting. :)
I am definitely going to watch it.

Aug 8, 2013 9:27 PM

does anyone know when the first episode is going to come out because on animenewsnetwork.com, it said the anime aired on May 29, 2013, but no english subbed as come out yet.

Aug 8, 2013 9:34 PM

mrbakchoi888 said:
does anyone know when the first episode is going to come out because on animenewsnetwork.com, it said the anime aired on May 29, 2013, but no english subbed as come out yet.
First episode?? We don't even know around what time the series will air in Japan. Are you sure you did not mistake the news with something else?

Aug 8, 2013 9:41 PM

mrbakchoi888 said:

If you read it more carefully... it says, "Nisekoi Anime to Air on TV". Key words here are "to air on TV", not "has aired on TV". May 29, 2013 is the date that "news" was released on ANN anyhow.
The News Club: Quality News/Discussion (anime, CDs, manga, novels, games, seiyuu), & sales data (daily, weekly, mid-year, yearly).

Aug 8, 2013 9:46 PM

symbv said:

Maiko Shuu: Kaji Yuuki
Woohoo!!! <3

Aug 8, 2013 10:58 PM

sorry about the misunderstanding.i got confused to because another website had a countdown for the nisekoi anime too so i assumed that it was going to air the first episode

Aug 8, 2013 11:20 PM

mrbakchoi888 said:
sorry about the misunderstanding.i got confused to because another website had a countdown for the nisekoi anime too so i assumed that it was going to air the first episode
Which website has a countdown? We don't even know the anime is for winter season or spring season or later. What does it count down towards?

Aug 8, 2013 11:55 PM

symbv said:
mrbakchoi888 said:
Which website has a countdown? We don't even know the anime is for winter season or spring season or later. What does it count down towards?

I'm guessing it's probably a streaming site. I've seen some sites like that which puts up a link for the next ep right away even though the ep isn't even up yet.

Sep 9, 2013 1:25 PM

Shaft? Interesting. I'll be watching it.

Oct 10, 2013 6:47 AM

SHAFT ?!!! Oh my god... its going to be my most anticipated series !!!!

Nov 5, 2013 12:43 AM

SHAFT + a JUMP series.

Why can't I see this ending well? I bet it will be another unfaithful adaptation like Dance in the Vampire Bund.

Curse you SHAFT

Nov 5, 2013 12:39 PM

KazukiUchiha said:
SHAFT + a JUMP series.

Why can't I see this ending well? I bet it will be another unfaithful adaptation like Dance in the Vampire Bund.

Curse you SHAFT
I won't curse them. Say what you will, but in my opinion Aoi Yuuki's Mina Tepes is the best seiyuu performance EVER and that's why I'll never complain about Dance in the Vampire Bund (also, I liked the show, maybe because i haven't read the manga, in that case I'm grateful I was anime-only fag for once).

Nov 5, 2013 2:37 PM
*sees all dat hate for SHAFT doing an adaptation from a manga*

Here's hoping that they choose a perfect point to stop it without deviating too much, so that a second season could come if it does well.

Also... please be 2-cour :c. I know SHAFT sucks at doing 2-cour shows... but please be 2-cour :c.

Nov 5, 2013 3:16 PM

Xinception said:
It's more like a dissatisfaction that Shaft is animating WSJ instead of anything else.
I think they could do a nice adaptation. Hopefully, it will be very shaft-y, faithful adaptations of WSJ are boring. Also, I don't think two cour would be a good idea.

Nov 5, 2013 3:57 PM
Progeusz said:
Xinception said:
It's more like a dissatisfaction that Shaft is animating WSJ instead of anything else.
I think they could do a nice adaptation. Hopefully, it will be very shaft-y, faithful adaptations of WSJ are boring. Also, I don't think two cour would be a good idea.

I'm new to the business, so the only works I've noticed from SHAFT are Monogatari Series and Madoka. Nisekoi is comedic, romance and dialogue-based, with not much action at all, so I'm expecting something similar to how they executed Monogatari, minus them eccentric pause frames and that Monogatari art style of course.

And the 2-cour thing, that's just my selfish wish, since I love 2-cour shows more. More time to enjoy them, ya know? Although I've heard that SHAFT sucks at 2-cours.

Nov 5, 2013 8:59 PM

Xinception said:
Although I've heard that SHAFT sucks at 2-cours.
How many 2-cour show by Shaft do you know?

Nov 11, 2013 8:31 PM

You guys seem to be forgetting about Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko (didn't read all the posts so I dunno if anyone mentioned it, so sorry in advance if someone did :P)
Yeah it was a novel. Yeah it wasn't as comedic as nisekoi, not even close to it. But it didn't look too "shaft-y", at least when compared to monogatari, szs, maria holic and others.
It was a pretty enjoyable series with an awesome animation. I hope they adopt that same style into Nisekoi.

Nov 11, 2013 9:45 PM
By Shaft? Aw fuck yeah! They're so good at adaptions too!

Nov 20, 2013 1:17 AM

Shaft!!!
by the way i'm relieved that Nisekoi is not animated by JC Staff, sometime they meesed up even with good material (Little Busters)

Nov 20, 2013 2:30 AM

Sketches of the character design looks cute, particularly so for Kirizaki

http://blog-imgs-57.fc2.com/y/a/r/yaraon/11111_2013111618001296f.jpg

Nov 27, 2013 10:03 AM

Now we have the key visuals for the sub-characters Ruri, Seijirou and Marika

http://i.imgur.com/G023G63.jpg

Nov 27, 2013 12:11 PM

It's actually "Seishirou".

I was expecting her to be voiced by Sawashiro but since Komatsu also has male characters under her belt I can see her being a nice fit as well.
[center]

Nov 30, 2013 8:16 PM

New Poll! Including Honda-san and Onodera's mother!

http://strawpoll.me/799288/

Dec 3, 2013 6:28 AM

Nisekoi will be aired in exactly the same slot as Monogatari 2nd season (that is Saturdays 24:00)

Dec 3, 2013 6:31 AM

symbv said:
Nisekoi will be aired in exactly the same slot as Monogatari 2nd season (that is Saturdays 24:00)
Unrelated but it makes me wonder what they're going to do with Hanamonogatari, another 2-hour special broadcast block like Neko Kuro?

Dec 3, 2013 6:34 AM

hpulley said:
symbv said:
Unrelated but it makes me wonder what they're going to do with Hanamonogatari, another 2-hour special broadcast block like Neko Kuro?
I think it will be likely to be how the last part of Bake was broadcast - on the internet.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »