Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 25, 2013 3:24 AM

Mar 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Watching old animes really gets me .
This movie is quite good , I enjoyed watching it .
Nice story as well :)
8/10 .
They could have made the ending much better , well I satisfied with it anyway ~
Rocks!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 9, 2017 4:40 PM

Sep 2009
The animation was a trip down the memory lane from the time when I watched Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust and Princess Mononoke (similar animation style!).

At first the plot seemed like any other filler episode from the main series but I'm glad it progressed into something kinda mindf-... You get what I mean. It was quite interesting to see (no spoilers here :)).

I really liked the movie, although the "heroine" kinda annoyed me. 10/10, would recommend the Saiyuki bunch to anyone into anime again!
Dec 11, 2017 6:56 AM

Nov 2016
Hi! I can't find this movie anywhere, can someone please tell me where I can watch it English subbed or Brazilian Portuguese subbed? Thank you!
May 7, 2018 10:22 AM

Feb 2013
That guy was too obsessed with Sanzo.
Aug 31, 2022 6:23 PM

Mar 2010
Wow Dogan is a weirdo. I thought this turned horror movie for a second after the stabbing and neck grabbing. This honestly was a nice introduction to the franchise through.

I wish Houran had a happier ending..
StardewAug 31, 2022 6:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.