Forum Settings
Forums

UK muslim terrorists behead soldier with a machete in the middle of a busy london street

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
May 23, 2013 9:50 PM

Oct 2012
This is infuriating, but not for the reasons you might think. Once again I find myself the only one in the middle. Let's do some simple translations first:

Alluhu Akbar (sp?) means "Praise the Lord" in English.
Jihad means "Biblical law" in English.

Both of these concepts are rampant in Christianity and Judaism.

Liberalism, which should be synonymous with libertarianism, would support individual rights, including the right to whatever borderline retarded belief anyone wants to believe in. As a liberal that doesn't support religion, you'd be a hypocrite.

In fact, this liberalism confusion plays right into the hands of the dichotomy of politics.

As for:
ibrahim2712 said:
If he was white they would call it a "mental breakdown"
I bet you feel like you're the victim...
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
May 23, 2013 9:51 PM

Jun 2008
Here's something interesting people should know about America and their ridiculous wars on the middle East.

According to George W. Bush....GOD told him to invade Iraq!

Don't believe me....see for yourself:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2005/oct/07/iraq.usa

Religion is a poison to this world.
May 23, 2013 9:54 PM

Jun 2008
katsucats said:
Liberalism, which should be synonymous with libertarianism, would support individual rights, including the right to whatever borderline retarded belief anyone wants to believe in. As a liberal that doesn't support religion, you'd be a hypocrite.

I support any belief which does not infringe on the rights of others.

On the surface most religions seem tame, but at it's core they have agendas that precisely do exactly what I don't support.....the infringement on others rights.

If religion wasn't so imposing, I really don't think I would ever talk about it....but unfortunately that is not the case.
May 23, 2013 9:57 PM

Dec 2012
But Christians don't yell "praise The Lord" when they blow shit up. Muslim terrorists have kind of made that their thing.

Also "jihad" may mean "biblical law" literally, but it has different connotations and Muslims take the concept to an extreme.
I am important. I have a girlfriend. Check out my podcast
May 23, 2013 10:04 PM

Oct 2012
3nvy said:
But Christians don't yell "praise The Lord" when they blow shit up. Muslim terrorists have kind of made that their thing.

Also "jihad" may mean "biblical law" literally, but it has different connotations and Muslims take the concept to an extreme.
No, Christians don't yell that as they blow shit up, but know that when you hear such a phrase that is exactly what it means. That phrase does not mean code for something is about to be blown up. Muslims use that phrase every day without blowing shit up.

Jihad has no other connotations besides from ignorant people that don't know what Jihad means when they hear terrorist groups speak it on TV. Terrorist groups do take Biblical law to the extreme, yes. All the American social conservatives who want to refer to the Bible to make legislation might as well be supporters of Jihad.
THE CHAT CLUB.
May 23, 2013 10:06 PM

Oct 2012
JustALEX said:
If religion wasn't so imposing, I really don't think I would ever talk about it....but unfortunately that is not the case.
Religion, the philosophy, or religion, the institution?
THE CHAT CLUB.
May 23, 2013 10:17 PM

Jan 2009
Zatoichi said:
j0x said:
Zatoichi said:
j0x said:
ibrahim2712 said:
America wipes out millions of Native Americans, take in millions of slaves in which 77% died, bomb 2 cities in Japan killing 200k, killing over 300k in Iraq, invade several countries for there oil.

Yet Muslims are terrorists.

so Muslims killing Americans is totally correct right?

but wait for it... Naruto promises to end the cycle of hate...

Naruto is a fucking liar.

Religion is a liar too and Naruto is as believable as any god out there from religious books

We are all liars.

true but there is a difference between the amount of lying and impact it brings

and Religions are the biggest liars of them all, i still believe in god but just in a spiritual way
May 23, 2013 10:19 PM

Jun 2008
katsucats said:
JustALEX said:
Religion, the philosophy, or religion, the institution?

Religion.

For example the Christian religion.....it has certain rules within it, and people interpret it to such varying degrees.

The moderates mostly look at the moral values and are satisfied by it, they believe there is a god, and want to live a good life.

Nothing wrong there....we might disagree but we can live peacefully in disagreement.

The extremists or fundamentalists however turn the rules into such a way that eventually they will want to infringe on the rights of others.....this is the problem, we can't live peacefully with this type of mentality.
May 23, 2013 10:25 PM

Oct 2012
JustALEX said:

JustALEX said:
Religion.
JustALEX said:
Nothing wrong there....we might disagree but we can live peacefully in disagreement.
JustALEX said:
The extremists or fundamentalists however.....this is the problem
THE CHAT CLUB.
May 23, 2013 10:30 PM

Jun 2008
Kats....can a religious extremist become the way he is without religion?
May 23, 2013 10:30 PM

Oct 2012
JustALEX said:
Can a serial killer become the way he is without oxygen?
THE CHAT CLUB.
May 23, 2013 10:32 PM

Nov 2011
Can we just say extremists are the ones at fault versus the whole religion then.

I have a friend whom recently moved to the U.S. from Pakistan only a year ago and is Muslim.
He explained that the whole "Doing something for God" thing is actually more along the lines of just doing something good without expecting something in return or doing something for a cause.(Selflessness)
However, he explained that words in Arabic have several different meanings and that people twist these words, then explaining that quite a few people in Pakistan are uneducated are easily swayed by these terrible misinterpretations of what they preach. That's why we have all these damn killings going around "In the name of God", but to be honest, if God isn't the scapegoat, they're just going to pinpoint it on something else. Some guy is troubled in the head and kills people, people will blow off and blame something like violent video games or music, etc. An extremist kills someone saying it was for God, well, they already have something to blame. In reality, the real Muslims are pretty cool, same goes for Christians, etc. It's just the idiotic extremists whom make people think a whole religion is just complete rubbish.

It's nothing new, just people taking advantage of people.
Touch me, you filthy casual~
May 23, 2013 10:34 PM

Jun 2008
katsucats said:
JustALEX said:

Really?

A scarecrow?

Kats, I can already feel a very long discussion coming from these concepts, if you want to go down this rabbit hole, that's fine, but I will not.
May 23, 2013 10:43 PM

Oct 2012
JustALEX said:
katsucats said:
JustALEX said:
Really?

A scarecrow?

Kats, I can already feel a very long discussion coming from these concepts, if you want to go down this rabbit hole, that's fine, but I will not.
A scarecrow? lol

This won't be very long at all. I took the important points from your post and demonstrated its true meaning. I help other people figure out what they really wanted to say, even if they're not aware of it.

In case you're not aware, your leading question of: "Can a religious extremist become the way he is without religion?" is a fallacy-to-be. Your argument:

P1. X requires A to exist.
P2. X is wrong.
C1. Therefore, A is wrong.

Anyways, I'm not interested in a debate about religion. In my opinion, you and every other militant atheist are barking up the wrong tree.
THE CHAT CLUB.
May 23, 2013 10:50 PM

Jun 2008
katsucats said:
Anyways, I'm not interested in a debate about religion. In my opinion, you and every other militant atheist are barking up the wrong tree.

I'll leave at there too...and I've said in other threads how much I actually hate getting into these "debates" but sometimes I just can't help it....such as this case.

I rarely respond to any political threads anymore for that exact reason, religious threads still however get to me on occasions.

Anyways, the only thing I will respond to is this part.

Kats, in no way, shape, or form did I ever even imply atheism in any single part of my comments.

One can believe in god and not be religious, in fact here in the U.S there's about 20% of the population that adhere to that philosophy.

May 23, 2013 11:16 PM

Dec 2012
Katsu is too strongth for me ;_;
May 23, 2013 11:30 PM

Jun 2008
3nvy said:
Katsu is too strongth for me ;_;

indeed.
May 24, 2013 12:31 AM

Sep 2011
ibrahim2712 said:
America wipes out millions of Native Americans, take in millions of slaves in which 77% died, bomb 2 cities in Japan killing 200k, killing over 300k in Iraq, invade several countries for there oil.

Nobody is defending the US foreign policy here. Stop making yourself out to be some sort of victim, you've already proven your ignorance surrounding these things.
Come visit my town // I apologize in advance for my second-rate English

Join my fan club // Improve the transport network
May 24, 2013 12:38 AM

Sep 2007
If the topic title was "Man beheads soldier with machete in London" instead, would this thread have gone the same way? Probably, because this is MAL, and MAL loovvveesss their political and religious circlejerk.
May 24, 2013 1:58 AM

Dec 2012
ibrahim2712 said:

1. We took the native's lands by right of conquest. No terrorism involved. It was immoral, but it's different. Land has similarly changed hands by right of conquest many times throughout history.
2. Yes. Slavery did happen a long time ago. Before any of my ancestors even came to the country. What's the relevance of this to modern day America?
3. More people on both sides would have died if not for the bombs. The Japanese would have never surrendered otherwise. Japan at the time was fucking insane. They would have rather dies than suffer the dishonor of defeat. It was the bombs that broke their spirit and made the emperor surrender.
4. I don't like the war in Iraq, but all of the Iraqis I know tell me it's much better now. All in all, we were beneficial to Iraq.
5. Who have we invaded for oil?
May 24, 2013 2:31 AM

Nov 2009
ibrahim2712 said:

Hrmmm ... You have a good point, Genocide = Terrorism, Slavery = Terrorism, Japan was perhaps semi terrorist in nature ... if you disregard the fact we warned them if they did not surrender, (since a beachfront invasion of a country like Japan would have literally cost both sides far greater than 200,000 lives) "the inevitable and complete destruction of the Japanese armed forces and just as inevitably the utter devastation of the Japanese homeland" should they refuse to surrender ... The fact that they chose the middle finger instead was ... Iraq I would agree was a stupid war, I really give no shits about some other country being ruled by a dictator, let them revolt, honestly we shouldn't waste our own money and resources bothering trying to save them (also 300,000 deaths ... Interesting number, not sure which piece of propaganda you decided to pull this number off but w/ roughly 110,000 deaths think you are just slightly off)

Also the difference between many of the cases you listed were unlike terrorists we never hid behind innocents basically going "We will kill you, but you cannot retaliate, because then you would be evil, we have shields, hahahaha"

Should I also mention a war WE NEVER INTENDED TO FIGHT UNTIL GIVEN A RATHER RUDE AWAKENING ON DECEMBER 7th, 1941 ... By your logic we are the bad guys for giving a country that gave us 0 warning, a warning, and then following through with that warning by striking military towns ... We could have bombed Tokyo ... just saying ...

Your complete racism of America I find pathetic, their are people out there who hate America and have every right to hate America, but your pathetic attempt in this is truly pathetic, you know nothing about the definition of "Terrorism" nor the history of America, your only knowledge is based on 3rd rate, inaccurate propaganda most likely, open your eyes for once and think for yourself ...

Also might I suggest if you don't wanna be bashed like this in the future, Don't shit talk American's on an American site ... In terms of retardation, you are #1 (and yes a site owned by an American company, with a majority of American users can be considered an "American Site")

Other than that, have a nice day.
Moderator Edit: Insults towards other user removed
Suzune-chanMay 24, 2013 4:49 PM
May 24, 2013 3:03 AM

Sep 2011
Pirating_Ninja said:
Japan was perhaps semi terrorist in nature ... if you disregard the fact we warned them if they did not surrender, (since a beachfront invasion of a country like Japan would have literally cost both sides far greater than 200,000 lives) "the inevitable and complete destruction of the Japanese armed forces and just as inevitably the utter devastation of the Japanese homeland" should they refuse to surrender ... The fact that they chose the middle finger instead was ...

Don't act as if a beachfront invasion was the only other option. It was mainly to done in order to show the Russkies you meant business. Those casaulties could've easily been avoided.

May 24, 2013 3:50 AM

Nov 2009
QueenJenny said:
Pirating_Ninja said:
Japan was perhaps semi terrorist in nature ... if you disregard the fact we warned them if they did not surrender, (since a beachfront invasion of a country like Japan would have literally cost both sides far greater than 200,000 lives) "the inevitable and complete destruction of the Japanese armed forces and just as inevitably the utter devastation of the Japanese homeland" should they refuse to surrender ... The fact that they chose the middle finger instead was ...

Don't act as if a beachfront invasion was the only other option. It was mainly to done in order to show the Russkies you meant business. Those casaulties could've easily been avoided.
I actually really couldn't care less, dropping the Atomic Bomb wasn't morally right, but it was a war we initially had no intention of joining, the Japanese initiated the war with the intent in defeating us (saying the Japanese were "victims" is WWII is something only the most basic retard would thing, and I'm sure if you ask China what they think about the idea "Japan was a victim of America, they didn't deserve the retaliation they faced", that Chinese would first give you a frown, then just kick you in the nuts) ... Or you only bothered learning the atrocities America committed and conveniently forgot about "The Rape of Nanking" ...

Dropping the Atomic Bomb sure as hell meant less casualties for America, and in a war which we didn't instigate, why do we have any obligation to forge along a disadvantageous peace with a country we basically said "Surrender or we will thoroughly annihilate you" ... While we could have specified the Atomic Bomb, given the previous knowledge they had, I doubt they would believe we had made a bomb that could do what the Atomic Bomb did ...

I hate to say it but after what Japan did to China (which was mainly dwarfed by the German's holocaust so often forgotten), they were by no means "Innocent"

And again, perhaps we could have sought some other way, but we were assaulted without warning originally, and then retaliated, i.e. war. After forcing them back to Japan we then said "surrender or die", the did NOT surrender, so we went w/ the second option in the ultimatum given to them ... War isn't a fucking joke, full of hugs, if they weren't prepared to suffer heavy casualties maybe Pearl Harbor wasn't such a great idea, I would like to remind you that Japan didn't exactly have a good record of being civil after defeating a nation (China sure as hell is good evidence of this), who is to say that if America had lost we wouldn't have endured "The Rape of Washington D.C.?", or do you think that, despite previous evidence, they would have been peaceful w/ us ...

They sided with Hitler, if you are fucking retarded enough to believe that a nation siding with Hitler is going to be civil and find a peaceful resolution to a surrendering nation, I truly pity you...

I honestly doubt ibrahim2712 even knows what "The Rape of Nanking" actually was, after all teaching that America is the root of all evil is easier when you paint any of it's enemies as victims ... But by all means, feel free to believe that a Japan siding with Nazis and committing some of the most heinous war crimes in modern history is a "victim" of the big bad US ... Lack of education creates ignorance, I really have absolutely no sympathy for a racist, after all racism is due to ignorance, and what was ibrahim2712's comment if not a prime example of complete and total ignorance.

Also I would be interested to hear how we were evil in not breaking our back to find the most peaceful resolution possible with a nation (who after we strictly decided to stay out of the war) decided it be a good idea to play a really nasty game of "poke the bear" ... They fucking poked the bear, and the bear ripped it's head off, consequences are consequences....

Really tired so this is probably saying the same thing over and over again, but basically A) Japan was NOT a victim in WWII and B) We had no obligation to show pity to a nation that decided to strike us first w/o warning, we gave them a warning, they ignored it, so we carried out our warning ... Plain and simple.

One last comment, just as I don't hate Germans (no, they are not Nazis), I do not consider Modern day Japan to be evil either ... in WWII both of these countries did some rather evil things, as did we, but this doesn't reflect the attitude of these two countries today, nor should it, and nor do I think it does ...

~~ also if you are going to quote anything from this and then go on a spiel that I'm racist, which will probably gain you favor since TL/DR is oh so common on these forums, just know you aren't proving anything, if you can't dispute my argument in its' entirety, all you are doing is showing how weak your own standpoint is, and furthering my belief in your complete ignorance / total racism towards America based on your complete ignorance ~~
Pirating_NinjaMay 24, 2013 3:58 AM
May 24, 2013 5:56 AM

Sep 2011
Pirating_Ninja said:
I actually really couldn't care less, dropping the Atomic Bomb wasn't morally right, but it was a war we initially had no intention of joining, the Japanese initiated the war with the intent in defeating us (saying the Japanese were "victims" is WWII is something only the most basic retard would thing,

Weren't the people of Hiroshima and Nagasaki victims? Also I'd make the same assumption based on your terrible spelling. No, Pearl Harbour did not warrant the slaughter of civilians, just as the US involvement in the Middle East didn't warrant 9/11.

Pirating_Ninja said:
if they weren't prepared to suffer heavy casualties maybe Pearl Harbor wasn't such a great idea

It was the Japanese government's idea. I don't believe every American under Kennedy/Nixon deserved death because of the Vietnam War.

Pirating_Ninja said:
We had no obligation to show pity

It's not pity to avoid involving the innocents, and actually it is your obligation. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Pirating_Ninja said:
But by all means, feel free to believe that a Japan siding with Nazis and committing some of the most heinous war crimes in modern history is a "victim" of the big bad US

Again, the dropping the a-bombs was a war crime too, and the people of Hiroshima and Nagasaki were victims. WWII also wasn't a war between ideologies.
Pirating_Ninja said:
I do not consider Modern day Japan to be evil either

When can you ever consider a country to be evil?
Pirating_Ninja said:
all you are doing is showing how weak your own standpoint is, and furthering my belief in your complete ignorance / total racism towards America based on your complete ignorance

Yes, because abjecting to the bombing of cities can only be reflective of one thing; RACISM. The only ignorance being showcased here is yours regarding history and the English language.
BryanBosslingMay 24, 2013 6:02 AM

May 24, 2013 6:05 AM

Oct 2010
QueenJenny said:
Pirating_Ninja said:
I actually really couldn't care less, dropping the Atomic Bomb wasn't morally right, but it was a war we initially had no intention of joining, the Japanese initiated the war with the intent in defeating us (saying the Japanese were "victims" is WWII is something only the most basic retard would thing,

Weren't the people of Hiroshima and Nagasaki victims? Also I'd make the same assumption based on your terrible spelling. No, Pearl Harbour did not warrant the slaughter of civilians, just as the US involvement in the Middle East didn't warrant 9/11.

Pirating_Ninja said:
if they weren't prepared to suffer heavy casualties maybe Pearl Harbor wasn't such a great idea

It was the Japanese government's idea. I don't believe every American under Kennedy/Nixon deserved death because of the Vietnam War.

Pirating_Ninja said:

It's not pity to avoid involving the innocents, and actually it is your obligation. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Pirating_Ninja said:
But by all means, feel free to believe that a Japan siding with Nazis and committing some of the most heinous war crimes in modern history is a "victim" of the big bad US

Again, the dropping the a-bombs was a war crime too, and the people of Hiroshima and Nagasaki were victims. WWII also wasn't a war between ideologies.
Pirating_Ninja said:

Pirating_Ninja said:
all you are doing is showing how weak your own standpoint is, and furthering my belief in your complete ignorance / total racism towards America based on your complete ignorance

Yes, because abjecting to the bombing of cities can only be reflective of one thing; RACISM. The only ignorance being showcased here is yours regarding history and the English language.

I don't particularly agree with Pirating_Ninja, but he's right in that Japan was fucking insane at the time. If they were in possession of the bombs, they wouldn't have hesitated to drop them on the US.
May 24, 2013 7:42 AM

Feb 2005
Come on guys, no more of this HURDURR NUKING JAPAN WAS ONLY WAY TO STOP WAR.
The only reason the Japanese refused to surrender was because the US demanded a unconditional surrender. And honestly, you'd be pretty fucking retarded to assume anyone would agree to that when they could still squeeze out a little more fighting juice. German only did so because the Russians were already rummaging through Berlin and they had little to no strength left to resist.
Of course, a invasion of the Japanese main islands would be a costly affair for both sides, but the US could just as easily allowed Japan to surrender with some reasonable terms. The nukes were without a doubt a war crime by every definition of the word, and was done more to show off their new toys than anything else.

Now that that's taken care off, back on topic!
May 24, 2013 7:48 AM

Apr 2012
Anyone else find it amusing how we started talking about World War II?
But seriously, what's the damn motive?
And why do we Muslims get all the attention every time?
Man, do we really stand out that much?
"The more inexperienced you are, the more you want to show off."
- Oreki, Hyouka
May 24, 2013 7:53 AM

Apr 2012
3nvy said:
ibrahim2712 said:

1. We took the native's lands by right of conquest. No terrorism involved. It was immoral, but it's different. Land has similarly changed hands by right of conquest many times throughout history.
2. Yes. Slavery did happen a long time ago. Before any of my ancestors even came to the country. What's the relevance of this to modern day America?
3. More people on both sides would have died if not for the bombs. The Japanese would have never surrendered otherwise. Japan at the time was fucking insane. They would have rather dies than suffer the dishonor of defeat. It was the bombs that broke their spirit and made the emperor surrender.
4. I don't like the war in Iraq, but all of the Iraqis I know tell me it's much better now. All in all, we were beneficial to Iraq.
5. Who have we invaded for oil?

Who have you invaded for oil? Um, Iraq as well as installing puppet governments in various nations around the world. Libya, which I lived in until a couple of years back, had a puppet government installed for the US to control it's oil industry indirectly. Is that not enough?
"The more inexperienced you are, the more you want to show off."
- Oreki, Hyouka
May 24, 2013 9:25 AM

Dec 2012
Mkayyy said:

Thanks for sharing the video. Someone with actual common sense and logic in the internet , how rare?!.
May 24, 2013 9:50 AM

Feb 2013
Whoever posted that video above is a hero!
I am a Muslim and Islam does not mean peace it means the worship of God...Furthermore there is no such thing as 'radical Islam' because there is no 'radical worship of God' and this so called Jihad terrorism' doesn't exist either since there are many different types of Jihad and one of them is being pregnant therefore calling people 'Jihad terrorist' means that you are calling women and pretty much everyone else a terrorist. It is against Islam to kill innocent people and killing is rewarded by eternal hellfire.
http://www.mcb.org.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2333:pr-template&catid=40:press-release
YuiLovesUiMay 24, 2013 10:57 AM
わたしはりんごがすきです. あなた は バカ です :3

May 24, 2013 10:05 AM

Nov 2009
QueenJenny said:
Pirating_Ninja said:

Pirating_Ninja said:

Pirating_Ninja said:

Pirating_Ninja said:

Pirating_Ninja said:

Pirating_Ninja said:

Like how I mentioned in the end address the entire argument, not specific points ... That was ... brilliant. Anyways you ignored everything I mentioned about The Rape of Nanking ... Why? Did you perhaps find it hard to defend this point?

Also you mention that it is an obligation to avoid innocents, did we not do this? You point out that we specifically targeted civilians by bombing Hiroshima and Nagisaki (I mentioned in the argument which again, gratz on misquoting even after I mentioned not to do so as it invites you to basically warp what I said) they were both towns primarily consisting of military facilities ... If a nation refuses to surrender after you are knocking on their front door is it your obligation to then systematically root out the government while getting slaughtered from all sides since they are using civilians as shields? (We experienced this in Iraq my friend, fighting a war like this would have been retarded), or perhaps we should have surrendered to Japan, an ally of Hitler, that would have obviously been the smarter move.

Lastly you mentioned that we had other options to make Japan Surrender ... I'm glad you have 20/20 hindsight, but you seem arrogant enough to think that if you were in the place of one of the generals during WWII you would have been able to find a way to make a nation that was determined to fight to the very last soldier, to surrender. They barricaded themselves in and said "We DO NOT surrender" AFTER we said we will totally annihilate them.

Good job also ignoring the fact we warned them, "the inevitable and complete destruction of the Japanese armed forces and just as inevitably the utter devastation of the Japanese homeland" if they didn't surrender ... I'm also so glad you ignored this part too since you wouldn't have been able to argue this (again, I'll also mention that if you think that mentioning the atomic bomb's existence would have been better, you're retarded, do please recall that their had NEVER been a weapon like this before the atomic bomb, Japan would NOT have believed it if we said, surrender or we will use a bomb that can wipe out an entire city)

I honestly have nothing more to say to you, I mentioned "Don't just conveniently quote what I say, ignoring the entire argument" as this just proves you are able to manipulate what I was saying, and what do you do? You do just that, avoiding any of the actual main points of the argument being made (I honestly believe that you are not debating with me, you are merely pandering to others who won't read anything longer than 3 sentences, and making it look like you are debating with me. I hope this isn't the case but honestly your response had so little relevance with my argument I would find it hard to believe otherwise). I also did say that the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagisaki was deplorable yet through misquoting you actually came to the conclusion I didn't think so? I really shouldn't expect less though, actually refuting one's argument would take logic and actual reasoning, but by quoting part of one's argument, and not the entire argument you can warp what someone is saying in to whatever you want it to be and the feel that you have accomplished something ... Good job ... I guess.
Pirating_NinjaMay 24, 2013 10:11 AM
May 24, 2013 1:09 PM

Oct 2012
ibrahim2712 said:
America blah blah... Yet Muslims are terrorists.
Pointing out that someone else has committed a crime does not absolve you from committing a crime. Are you really a Muslim? Do you understand your own scripture? What would Allah say if you told Allah, "Well, the Americans did it too..."?

3nvy said:
1. We took the native's lands by right of conquest. No terrorism involved.
We also handed out smallpox infected blankets as a battle strategy.
THE CHAT CLUB.
May 24, 2013 1:27 PM

Mar 2013
Oh, are you even trying ?
All of you keep saying bullshit, it's hard to take you seriously guys.

3nvy said:
I just answered my own question.

So shut up.
May 24, 2013 1:36 PM

Jan 2012
I will by no means try to defend any murder anywhere, my heart goes out to anyone involved in this as a UK citizen. What people fail to understand because we are supported in a bubble here is that soldiers from the west perpetrate death and destruction all over the world, killing families with drone strikes, targeting emergency responders with follow up attacks. We bankrupt entire areas and pollute their homes while taking away peoples natural resources, even getting them to work in Sulpher and ore/oil extraction in the process. While violence is never the right answer I expect more like this to come if things don't change.
May 24, 2013 1:48 PM

Jan 2011
Yay for immigrants!
May 24, 2013 4:13 PM

Dec 2012
Baman said:
Come on guys, no more of this HURDURR NUKING JAPAN WAS ONLY WAY TO STOP WAR.
The only reason the Japanese refused to surrender was because the US demanded a unconditional surrender. And honestly, you'd be pretty fucking retarded to assume anyone would agree to that when they could still squeeze out a little more fighting juice. German only did so because the Russians were already rummaging through Berlin and they had little to no strength left to resist.
Of course, a invasion of the Japanese main islands would be a costly affair for both sides, but the US could just as easily allowed Japan to surrender with some reasonable terms.
We don't negotiate with people like that. Hitler would have been stopped and his empire nipped in the bud if britain and france would have destroyed him before he could invade france and poland, rather than negotiating. It's bad warfare and it shows weakness that other countries will exploit in the future.

Additionally: the US didn't want to "test out their new toy." That's stupid. They knew it worked. If anything they wanted to prove that they did, indeed, have the balls to use these toys; it was a show of strength and it additionally destroyed the Japanese morale so that the country did surrender and could be built up again as an ally and economic power before it became wartorn betond forseeable recovery. It was ultimately best for both parties.

Only idealists and pacifists say we shouldn't have dropped the nukes. Fuck, I hate idealists and pacifists....

anyone involved in this as a UK citizen. What people fail to understand because we are supported in a bubble here is that soldiers from the west perpetrate death and destruction all over the world, killing families with drone strikes, targeting emergency responders with follow up attacks. We bankrupt entire areas and pollute their homes while taking away peoples natural resources, even getting them to work in Sulpher and ore/oil extraction in the process. While violence is never the right answer I expect more like this to come if things don't change.
Ugh. I could stand the complaints about foreign policy, irrelevant as they may be, but "violence is never the answer." What the fuck would you suggest then? Again, they tried that approach with hitler. Didn't work. That didn't stop the pacifists though. Gandhi himself said that Britain should just surrender to Germany rather than fight. Your precious pacifist beliefs are the spawn of cowards, traitors, and arrogant and self righteous men.
PolyphemusMay 24, 2013 4:43 PM
May 24, 2013 4:16 PM

Feb 2013
Whoever posted that video above is a hero!
I am a Muslim and Islam does not mean peace it means the worship of God...Furthermore there is no such thing as 'radical Islam' because there is no 'radical worship of God' and this so called Jihad terrorism' doesn't exist either since there are many different types of Jihad and one of them is being pregnant therefore calling people 'Jihad terrorist' means that you are calling women and pretty much everyone else a terrorist. It is against Islam to kill innocent people and killing is rewarded by eternal hellfire.
http://www.mcb.org.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2333:pr-template&catid=40:press-release
Read more at http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=604111&show=120#q7TB2iMTv3eOjKO2.99

May 24, 2013 4:22 PM

Oct 2010
ReasonDesu said:
I will by no means try to defend any murder anywhere, my heart goes out to anyone involved in this as a UK citizen. What people fail to understand because we are supported in a bubble here is that soldiers from the west perpetrate death and destruction all over the world, killing families with drone strikes, targeting emergency responders with follow up attacks. We bankrupt entire areas and pollute their homes while taking away peoples natural resources, even getting them to work in Sulpher and ore/oil extraction in the process. While violence is never the right answer I expect more like this to come if things don't change.

There's too many people like you in this thread, and it makes me sick. A British soldier was run down, then had his head decapitated in the middle of London. No matter how you look at it, these guys aren't the victims. And war works both ways; it's hardly as if these bloodthirsty warmongers that you are desperately trying to defend are trying to stop the war.

I wonder how you'd react if it was your dad who had his head cut off, or perhaps an older brother.
May 24, 2013 4:32 PM

Dec 2012
Chakaara said:

3nvy said:

So shut up.
I can't take the French seriously tbh.

JonyJC said:
Yay for immigrants!
Yeah! Britain may be becoming a shithole, but at least it's a multicultural shithole!
May 24, 2013 5:18 PM

Feb 2013
3nvy said:
Chakaara said:

3nvy said:

So shut up.

JonyJC said:
Yay for immigrants!
Yeah! Britain may be becoming a shithole, but at least it's a multicultural shithole!

Love how **** you are...

May 24, 2013 5:21 PM

Oct 2010
3nvy said:
Chakaara said:

3nvy said:

So shut up.

JonyJC said:
Yay for immigrants!

Lol at that reply to Chakaara.

As a Brit, I'd rather we be a shithole than a multicultural shithole tbh. At least we wouldn't be kissing immigrant ass and suffering from violent acts of protest and terrorist attacks from barbaric Muslims. Of course, though, "they aren't real Muslims".
May 24, 2013 5:28 PM

Sep 2012
JonyJC said:
Yay for immigrants!

For insightful comments like that, you can still go to the Forum Games subforum and create a topic :"Post the most idiotic thing you can think about."
May 24, 2013 5:51 PM

Jan 2012
spyrocoot said:

There's too many people like you in this thread, and it makes me sick. A British soldier was run down, then had his head decapitated in the middle of London. No matter how you look at it, these guys aren't the victims. And war works both ways; it's hardly as if these bloodthirsty warmongers that you are desperately trying to defend are trying to stop the war.

I wonder how you'd react if it was your dad who had his head cut off, or perhaps an older brother.

I'd be equally disparaged, but I wouldn't let the hate machine blind me and drive me to such heinous acts too. This kind of thing is done in our name on a regular basis, you just don't hear the people shouting about it on BBC news.
May 24, 2013 6:16 PM

Jul 2012
You know what we should do,

Chop off the basterds head and show it to the * radical extremist* Muslims and say ( try anything what this Asshole did and this will be you )

His teacher was ANJUM Chaudhry and he clams that what the basterd did was his way of showing his way of Islam or something also ANJUM Chaudhry clam * hear this and theres gong to be a few people who is going to get really pissed off what I'm about to say* ANJUM Chaudhry said that the tornados that's happening In amercia now is punishment from there Allah. No wounder his student went and killed one of our boys who fought in iraq, and the basterd who killed hi
Said it's revenge for all the Muslims the kafir has killed.

I'm not angry at Muslims only the basterds who wants to cause harm to non muslims, oh well religion a bunch of shit anyways
I dislike lelouch vi Britannia.

im a shiki supporter

my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR90F0rzcss4CsrAbkZXTkg/featured?view_as=subscriber

Just past the 1500th Mark bitches

I approve this video http://youtu.be/U_0CCLxibFk
May 24, 2013 7:09 PM

May 2008
spyrocoot said:
3nvy said:
Chakaara said:

3nvy said:

So shut up.

JonyJC said:
Yay for immigrants!

Lol at that reply to Chakaara.

As a Brit, I'd rather we be a shithole than a multicultural shithole tbh. At least we wouldn't be kissing immigrant ass and suffering from violent acts of protest and terrorist attacks from barbaric Muslims. Of course, though, "they aren't real Muslims".

You do know that the people who did this were not immigrants right? Also immigration is down in the last year by a third.
May 24, 2013 9:16 PM

Dec 2012
YuiLovesUi said:
3nvy said:
Chakaara said:

3nvy said:

So shut up.

JonyJC said:
Yay for immigrants!

Love how **** you are...
I'm trying to think of what the censored word is, but I got nothin. You know you can swear, right?
May 24, 2013 9:39 PM

Aug 2012
JustALEX said:
The "Religion of Peace" strikes again.

I think SOME "European Liberals" have turned so far to the left that they no longer represent the ideal of liberalism.

ALL religion is BULLSHIT...every single one and as an American Liberal I would NEVER defend the nutter insanity of religious fuckery.

I swear, idiots like these who ruin the image of a certain group deserves the most painful death.

Just because some guys decide to brutally fucking murder a person doesn't necessarily mean that everyone of the same religion will do the same.

But the most disturbing thing about this news is that the people who are at the scene of the murder just stood there like fucking retards and even took videos.
What do you think? The meaning of our existence. Why do we continue to live?
~Iris Rain Umbrella, my favorite robot
May 25, 2013 1:25 AM

Sep 2011
Pirating_Ninja said:
Anyways you ignored everything I mentioned about The Rape of Nanking ... Why? Did you perhaps find it hard to defend this point?

Defend what point? What happened in Nanking is irrelevant to this discussion.

Pirating_Ninja said:

Also you mention that it is an obligation to avoid innocents, did we not do this? You point out that we specifically targeted civilians by bombing Hiroshima and Nagisaki (I mentioned in the argument which again, gratz on misquoting even after I mentioned not to do so as it invites you to basically warp what I said) they were both towns primarily consisting of military facilities

Where did I misquote you? And so you've decided to try and convince me that they were military targets, and that the U.S didn't involve innocents? No, this won't fly. You're an idiot. Where did you hear this nonsense?

Pirating_Ninja said:
Good job also ignoring the fact we warned them

Warned whom; the Japanese government or the innocent civilians you decided to kill?

Pirating_Ninja said:
I honestly have nothing more to say to you, I mentioned "Don't just conveniently quote what I say, ignoring the entire argument" as this just proves you are able to manipulate what I was saying, and what do you do? You do just that, avoiding any of the actual main points of the argument being made (I honestly believe that you are not debating with me, you are merely pandering to others who won't read anything longer than 3 sentences, and making it look like you are debating with me. I hope this isn't the case but honestly your response had so little relevance with my argument I would find it hard to believe otherwise).

lol quit your whining, nobody is twisting your words. Give one example of when I misquoted you/twisted your words. What argument did I leave out that you feel I should've responded to? You did say that it was morally wrong, but you're still trying to justify it by saying things that aren't true: ''They were not victims'', ''it was a military target'', '' 'They' were warned'' etc.

Pirating_Ninja said:
Lastly you mentioned that we had other options to make Japan Surrender ... I'm glad you have 20/20 hindsight, but you seem arrogant enough to think that if you were in the place of one of the generals during WWII you would have been able to find a way to make a nation that was determined to fight to the very last soldier, to surrender. They barricaded themselves in and said "We DO NOT surrender" AFTER we said we will totally annihilate them.

Well, no. The Japanese could not have known that you had the atom bomb for one. The general consensus among historians is that victory could've been reached without the intentional slaughter of civilians, the only problem is that an unconditional surrender was all the US public would've accept at the time.

Separating the quotes makes it easier to know what exactly I'm responding to. I don't see why adressing your points one by one instead of just writing another WoT should matter?

May 25, 2013 2:02 AM

Jan 2011
SetsukoHara said:
JonyJC said:
Yay for immigrants!

For insightful comments like that, you can still go to the Forum Games subforum and create a topic :"Post the most idiotic thing you can think about."

Wanna discuss this seriously? Because I don't, blindly accepting immigrants or as the Brits like to call them "Political refugees" is such a fucked up policy that I can't muster any will to rationally object it.
May 25, 2013 2:33 AM

Jan 2012
JustinNateal said:

But the most disturbing thing about this news is that the people who are at the scene of the murder just stood there like fucking retards and even took videos.

This was what hurt me as as UK citizen even more, to see the state of society where people in the street just pull out their phones and start recording as onlookers. This country is full of sheep and bigots, I honestly can't wait to get out of it. The people who did this were not very religious and not immigrants, I mean you only have to listen to the guys voice to know he was born and raised in London, but the race hate and religious debate still follow... I am disappoint.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.