Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 22, 2013 10:17 AM

Jun 2011

Hello there, my dear minions members! Ever dreamed with working with and for Angel? Then this is your chance!

That does sound quite shallow. It was pure randomness, though.

Welcome to the Personnel Management Office. Here you may apply to work in Cloud Nine Works' staff as long as there are positions available and the thread does say "OPEN".

That does not, however, guarantee you will be accepted...life is a gamble, and I'm a demanding leader. Unless you are both dedicated and talented, you will never be part of my crew. I admire kids with ambition, so they have a spot on my beside, as well. :)

Available Jobs
Recruiter - Three (3) Positions

You will be in charge of recruiting members; whether you get them by randomly inviting users directly or by advertising using an official banner on people's profiles, it is not in my interest.
Requirement for the job: Invite at least twenty-five new members SUCCESSFULLY per month. Be sociable.

Postman/Postwoman - Three (3) Positions
Requirement for the job: Deliver the newsletter and small announcements to regular members as often as you are told to. Be sociable; when someone thanks you for the delivery, politely tell them they are welcome.

Official Membercard Maker - Four (4) Positions
Requirement for the job: Tremendous graphic skill. I don't want new-bees in my crew or sloppy workers. Deliver all requested samples. You are required to make at least six templates and allow members a minimum of one; the rest of the rules are bendable to your like. I will require of all OMMs to change the OMCs at least once every four months with new ones. Further questions can be asked via a comment on my profile. :)

Official Badge Maker - Four (4) Positions
Requirement for the job: Tremendous graphic skill. I don't want new-bees in my crew or sloppy workers. Deliver all requested samples. You are required to make at least six templates and allow members a minimum of one; the rest of the rules are bendable to your like. I will require of all OBMs to change the OMBs at least once every four months with new ones. Further questions can be asked via a comment on my profile. :)

Cardmaker - Fourteen (14) Positions
Requirement for the job: Tremendous graphic skill. I have high requirements in that area. You are required to participate in at least two editions per week - whether they are solo or done with the collective does not matter - and in all member goal achieving editions (the 100, 200, 300 etc. SEs). Deliver all requested samples - I do not mind if the deliveries are late =) As long as the cards are awesome, all waiting is worth it~ Further information will be given by me if you ask via commenting on my profile.

Game Maker - Three (3) Positions
Requirement for the job: Graphic skill of sorts and a lot of imagination. Imagination because I want some original games aside from the popular ones, xD, and skill because you are required to actually reward members in games from time to time. Rewards help keeping the forum activity on fire. ;3

Application Format
Desired Position(s):
Work Samples: leave this blank if you apply for Recruiter or Postman/Postwoman
Experience: Name the clubs you've worked/work for - link us to them, too
Why I want to work for Cloud Nine Works:
Staff Icon Details:
~ Image: please, keep in mind that this picture will not change once you have chosen one and will stay the same regardless of how many icon changes are produced
~ Favorite Color: try to give me an exact shade of it...code color(#222222 or whichever it is) would be nice

Good luck, fella.
All appliances will be judged by Angel and Halfie and approved by the former - she has the last word. Impress her and you've got yourself a job.
AngelicXIJun 21, 2013 6:46 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 15, 2013 3:52 PM

Apr 2011
Desired Position(s): Recruiter
Experience: Clubs I work for: Random Anime Cards Emporium (R.A.C.E.), Parades of Cards Club (P.C.C.), Traditional Friends Card Club [TFCC].
Why I want to work for Cloud Nine Works: I like this club it gives me good feelings. o.o
Staff Icon Details:
~ Image: Here. <3
~ Favorite Color: #ff9200

I am a social butterfly that wishes to make this club HUGE and I really want to work here. Thank you very much. ʕಠᴥಠʔ

AngelicXIJun 16, 2013 6:31 AM
Jun 15, 2013 5:21 PM

Nov 2012
Desired Position(s): Postwoman
Experience: Fallen Sky Cards, Card Kingdom, Alternative World Cards, Realm of Infinity.
Why I want to work for Cloud Nine Works: The club just seems great, and I'd love to help make it big and successful.
Staff Icon Details:
~ Image: here^^
~ Favorite Color: #330066

AngelicXIJun 16, 2013 6:31 AM
Jun 16, 2013 6:02 AM

Jul 2011
Desired Position(s): Cardmaker
Work Samples: Here
Experience: Here
Why I want to work for Cloud Nine Works: Because I believe it's got the potential to become a great club and I would like to help, since my work is appreciated, by at least a few people.
Staff Icon Details:
~ Image: This or this
~ Favorite Color: #1E638E

AngelicXIJun 16, 2013 6:32 AM
Jun 16, 2013 6:45 AM

May 2012
Desired Position(s): Part-time card maker, as we agreed on.
Work Samples: I think You've seen my works a lot but here are two samples:

Experience: here
Why I want to work for Cloud Nine Works: Because An-chan is a dear friend and ofc I would love to help her with this project :) plus, It looks like this club will become awesome with enough help.
Staff Icon Details: ~
Image: here.
Favorite Color: #6666CC. But if you want something that goes well with the picture I have then use Gray.

AngelicXIJun 16, 2013 6:48 AM
Jun 16, 2013 8:54 AM

Mar 2013
Desired Position(s): Postman (Active member, recruiter, affiliator)
Experience: Anime Friends Forever as a card/news letter deliverer, active member, recruiter, updater (like goals or upcoming editions)
Why I want to work for Cloud Nine Works: This club looks cool and as a fellow card collector i really want to help this club grow and spread it to other members
Staff Icon Details:
~ Image: This
~ Favorite Color: Indigo

I'll be looking forward to it!

AngelicXIJun 16, 2013 11:26 AM
What was my signature again?
Jun 16, 2013 9:39 AM

Sep 2009
Desired Position(s): Card Maker
Work Samples: Here but you can see some here too~
Experience: Slice of Life Club, Parades of Cards Club, Active Brigade Creators, Mikasa Ackerman Fan Club.
Because this club interested me. Especially when I saw the layout... :D
Staff Icon Details:
~ Image: laterrr~
~ Favorite Color: Black

AngelicXIJun 16, 2013 11:26 AM
Jun 16, 2013 4:38 PM
Jul 2018
Desired Position(s): Postman/Recruiter
Work Samples: N/A
Experience: I am newsletter deliverer for Trinixia's Cardworkshop, and Sylph's CardShop
Ocean invited me. I've never been part of the staff of a club and I feel that I should at least take the effort to apply and do what I can instead of leeching off of the community.
~Staff Icon Details:
Image: here
Favourite Color: #0B2161
removed-userJun 21, 2013 5:45 AM
Jun 18, 2013 3:36 AM

Jan 2012
Desired Position(s): Postwoman
Experience:
Why I want to work for Cloud Nine Works: This club seems awesome and I guess I want to be part of that somehow. :]]]
Staff Icon Details:
~ Image: here
~ Favorite Color: #cccccc

Thanks!! I'll try my best! :]]
Jun 18, 2013 7:19 PM

May 2012
Desired Position(s): Game Maker
Experience:

Why I want to work for Cloud Nine Works: I love to help everyone, so this my chance!
Staff Icon Details:
~ Image: Here ^^
~ Favorite Color: #330099

Please inform me if I'm accepted! Sankyuu~
Kazumi-Jun 18, 2013 7:33 PM
Badges: C.C.O / T.C.O / TFCC admin ID | Previously known as kazumi-san95
Jun 20, 2013 8:16 PM

Nov 2012
Desired Position(s): Game Maker
Work Samples:

Experience: Lyos Anime
Why I want to work for Cloud Nine Works: Well, first of all! I have some experience in graphics, however, I would like to continue learning, so I wish to make the prizes for games. I'd also have some ideas for games and I hope that everyone can participate. I'd like for everyone in this club to have a great time and be happy being here! Hope to be of service! ^^
Staff Icon Details:
~ Image: Here :D
~ Favorite Color: #4CC417
Jun 20, 2013 8:24 PM

Apr 2011
Desired Position(s): Postman

Work Samples:

Experience: None O.O
Why I want to work for Cloud Nine Works: Because I want to get involved in some way with MAL.... Been lurking and infrequently posting. 'Bout time I got off my ass.

Staff Icon Details:
~ Image: http://static.zerochan.net/Ouma.Shu.full.1054386.jpg

~ Favorite Color: #3891ff
Jun 23, 2013 4:52 PM

Jul 2010
Desired Position(s): Recruiter
Work Samples:
Experience: Touhou Cards Club, Pavli's Spa Center, Anime Buddies, Yukiyo Club
Why I want to work for Cloud Nine Works: i have been working in many clubs i'm good at recruiting new members and i though of helping out in this club since it's new.
Staff Icon Details:
~ Image: Here
~ Favorite Color: Purple
Thanks.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 10, 2013 11:54 PM

Jun 2013
Desired Position(s): Card Maker
Work Samples:Here
Experience: Akise Lounge
Why I want to work for Cloud Nine Works: I really want to get more experience making cards in different clubs
Staff Icon Details:
~ Image: Here
~ Favorite Color: Red

"Music helps me escape from the reality I live in"
Jul 13, 2013 8:22 AM

May 2013
Desired Position : Card Maker
Work Samples : http://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=733845#comment
Expierience : Im the creator of Akise Lounge , and cardmaker in Wonderland of Roses and iCards
Why I want to work for Clound Nine Works : Ive fun making cards.
Staff Icon Details:
Image :

Favourite Color : #2ECCFA
kornayJul 13, 2013 8:36 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» [CLOSED] Cellphone SE

Zel_Ezl - Jul 8, 2013

15 by kawaii-mio »»
Jul 9, 2013 12:56 PM

» [CLOSED]Masamune x Ritsu SE

Sadame-tan - Jul 2, 2013

14 by DarkIceDragon1 »»
Jul 4, 2013 6:31 AM

» Closed &gt;&gt; Natsume Isaku RE

Jinrou - Jul 1, 2013

15 by JellyFish72 »»
Jul 3, 2013 12:14 AM

» [CLOSED] Meiko Honma LE

Zel_Ezl - Jun 29, 2013

17 by DarkIceDragon1 »»
Jun 29, 2013 1:08 PM

» Closed &gt;&gt; Bubblegum LE

Jinrou - Jun 29, 2013

16 by rafi160 »»
Jun 29, 2013 8:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.