Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
May 22, 2013 5:02 AM
Aug 2011
TOPLEL.
FUCK MY SIDES.
WOOP DEE FUCKING DOO.
BLAH BLAH NARU-FUCK-TARD

Rating divided by 2 = 3/10.

Nice Kishitmoto.

Fuck this series as usual.

Cries more.

Welp.

Its happening.

Chapter = 1/5.
May 22, 2013 5:04 AM

Dec 2008
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD! THAT WAS SO RETARDED! I was happy to see the Kages. Minato having Kyuubi mode was just weird. But what Sasuke said...ARE YOU SERIOUS?! Wow. I can't take any of that seriously. Also, Hashirama, go to Tsunade already >:| I don't want a dead waifu ;__;
May 22, 2013 5:04 AM

Dec 2010
Oh my god. I can't stop laughing! My stomach hurts!
Buahahah, what the hell is this, seriously!? This manga is going all over the place...
"Hi Saskeh! Let's be friends again! Let's pretend like the past 465321 volumes never happened! Yay, the power of friendship!"
Oh lord.
May 22, 2013 5:09 AM
Aug 2012
Woah guys have you never seen someone joking about being in a relationship with someone else? Sheesh the simple fact that she hit him right after means they were just clowning around. Naru x Saku most likely not going to happen..

Not sure how Sasuke wanting to be Hokage thing is going to fit in well with the story though. I always thought Kakashi will be 6th Hokage, then Naruto 7th, fitting after being in team 7.
May 22, 2013 5:12 AM
Sep 2007
I just don't care anymore, lets just all read this and laugh.
Hi
May 22, 2013 5:13 AM

May 2012
Minato in SSJ mode LOOOL

Funniest naruto chapter ever.
Too predictable, the series' ending will be a happy but very disappointing one.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
May 22, 2013 5:17 AM
Mar 2011
After all it's totally normal to want to become hokage in Naruo world... I think Nawaki, Konohamaru, Obito... And why not Sasuke? And then, perhaps Sakura, Tenten, Rock Lee.
May 22, 2013 5:17 AM

Sep 2012
Just a quick thought, could Karin have gone to the other present Kages to heal them?
May 22, 2013 5:18 AM

Oct 2012
1) Sasuke doesn't care about the title, he wants to change a village that caused his clan's massacre.

2) I'm glad Kishi didn't forget about the Yin half of Kyuubi that Minato sealed inside of himself

3) Naruto and Sakura weren't surprised of Sasuke's change of heart as they always knew Sasuke had this tiny light inside of his heart

All this being said, I saw nothing wrong about the chapter, vice versa it's the best one we've had in ages! Even this was foreshadowed in the very first chapters when Kakashi said ''You should quit being a shinobi, you lack the most important thing to a shinobi.. Teamwork!''. Sakura having more screen time is a big plus as she is the heroine of the series.
May 22, 2013 5:20 AM
Jul 2018
This chapter shows that Naruto did the thing that most other mangakas can't, that is to follow the demands of the fans. Sasuke has been an evil force for hundred chapters and then only need to have few developments to suddenly turn into the right side, even want to run for the position of the hokage !?? Foreshadowing that Sakura and Naruto may become a couple as how similar Sakura to Naruto's mom is through Minato's eyes ??! Team 7 is back, all of the hokages are back, the boys are back, it's like a fucking party in da house where everyone got invited.

To the fans of this series, this chapter is definitely the best ever since it satisfied everyone needs, but to the people who actually take note of the development of the plot, it is the shittiest, the worst decision ever. Naruto has become just a piece of fan service, where fans get what they want and the plot is thrown out of the window
May 22, 2013 5:20 AM

Aug 2012
I loved this chapter!
They've all arrived.

The bit of humor at the beginning was well appreciated.

How can I forget to mention Minato's surprise. For a moment I thought it was Naruto who had transformed into the Kyuubi chakra mode, but he's in the 1st stage.

Team 7 reunited!
I'm anxious to see how Sakura's improved.

"It's not that the one who becomes Hokage will be acknowledged by everyone; The one acknowledged by everyone becomes Hokage."
-Itachi

Itachi hit the nail on the head with that speech. Or did he predict this happening?

Anyways Naruto realized that that's what is happening right before him. So his duty now is to be acknowledged by Sasuke, because Sasuke saying that he'll become Hokage proves that he still doesn't acknowledges Naruto and doesn't trust that he's capable of changing the village. Or who knows, it's possible that Sasuke's just teasing Naruto.
MarXHunterMay 22, 2013 5:42 AM
I never go back on my words... that's my NINDO... MY NINJA WAY!!!
Visit my deviantART Gallery
May 22, 2013 5:24 AM

Sep 2010
Maelis said:
This chapter shows that Naruto did the thing that most other mangakas can't, that is to follow the demands of the fans. Sasuke has been an evil force for hundred chapters and then only need to have few developments to suddenly turn into the right side, even want to run for the position of the hokage !?? Foreshadowing that Sakura and Naruto may become a couple as how similar Sakura to Naruto's mom is through Minato's eyes ??! Team 7 is back, all of the hokages are back, the boys are back, it's like a fucking party in da house where everyone got invited.

To the fans of this series, this chapter is definitely the best ever since it satisfied everyone needs, but to the people who actually take note of the development of the plot, it is the shittiest, the worst decision ever. Naruto has become just a piece of fan service, where fans get what they want and the plot is thrown out of the window

Agreed although in past I didn't like development where sasuke went out, if he choose to do this he should keep with his decisons. Naruto ends drawns near, so author wanted to give present to those who like clear happy ending. All that's left is another ressurection of everyone that die ...
May 22, 2013 5:27 AM

Dec 2008
Raikami said:
Just a quick thought, could Karin have gone to the other present Kages to heal them?

I freaking hope so. Tsunade healing them is good and all, but who's to heal her?! ;___;

And I don't get how anyone could like these chapters. Sasuke's development to the "good" side was awful.
May 22, 2013 5:27 AM

Mar 2013
Most WTF chapter ever!
Loved Hashirama's and Madara's reaction to each other, it was priceless! xD
Now... Sasuke wanting to be HOKAGE?? Kishi is on acids!
Team 7 together again - nice!
May 22, 2013 5:31 AM

Oct 2012
bloodandcandies said:
Most WTF chapter ever!
Loved Hashirama's and Madara's reaction to each other, it was priceless! xD
Now... Sasuke wanting to be HOKAGE?? Kishi is on acids!
Team 7 together again - nice!

Sasuke's statement might have sound out of character at first, but he's not after the title. He just wants to change the village that massacred his clan.
May 22, 2013 5:36 AM

Aug 2012
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
TOPLEL.
FUCK MY SIDES.
WOOP DEE FUCKING DOO.
BLAH BLAH NARU-FUCK-TARD

Nice Kishitmoto.

Cries more.

Welp.

Its happening.

Chapter = 1/5.

You can't complain about naruto if your favorite manga is fairy tail lmao
May 22, 2013 5:41 AM

Oct 2012
tankoubon-feind said:
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
TOPLEL.
FUCK MY SIDES.
WOOP DEE FUCKING DOO.
BLAH BLAH NARU-FUCK-TARD

Nice Kishitmoto.

Cries more.

Welp.

Its happening.

Chapter = 1/5.

Fair point.
May 22, 2013 5:52 AM
Dec 2012
tankoubon-feind said:
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
TOPLEL.
FUCK MY SIDES.
WOOP DEE FUCKING DOO.
BLAH BLAH NARU-FUCK-TARD

Nice Kishitmoto.

Cries more.

Welp.

Its happening.

Chapter = 1/5.

You might be right... But this Naruto arc just blows man, atleast Fairy Tail still has good artwork and longer chapters
My favourite series turned to this
im tired.
May 22, 2013 5:53 AM

Dec 2011
Omg omgomgo.fomfofnshvsdjjdbdjxnxoepeejdn

I can't even type!! Omg this chapter is definitely one of my favorites!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They're finally here!! Omg Minato in Kyuubi mode omgggggggggg

LOOOOOL to Hashirama and Madara's face HAHA

NARUSAKU FREAKIN MOMENT. MINATO IS REMINDED OR KUSHINA WHEN HE SEES SAKURA act like that LOL omg I'm dying inside from all the feels.

Freakin hell Sasuke. Hokage?!?!? No. Do you just want to be acknowledged..?

And yes omg the last bit of the chapter. TEAM 7 IS BACK OMG AAAAAHHHHHHHHH

SAKURA'S BADASS LOOK!! SHE'S GONNA REVEAL HER TRUE POWER!! SHE'S GONNA DO A TSUNADE!! OMG I CANT WAIT.

SAKURA HATES YOU CANNOT SAY THAT SHE WILL BE USELESS.

I... am just so happy. This has made my week. Oh. My. Gosh.

lol ok I'm done..
MikanMay 22, 2013 5:57 AM
May 22, 2013 6:01 AM

Mar 2010
I seem to be in the minority that didn't like this chapter very much :/ I felt that the whole wanting to become Hokage is just a 'get out of jail free' card for Kishimoto, in order to try and please most of his audience. Yeah sure, it's 'nicer' for sasuke to join back up with his village, but for me, it left almost no emotional impact. I would have much preferred it had there been an emotion filled battle of love, hate and friendship between Naruto and Sasuke.

I hope that Kishimoto did not do this 'route' only so that none of the 'main' characters have to die/be killed in the end. If he did, in my opinion, thats bad form.

The most impactful and greatest manga moments are often not the happiest moments.

I just hope that the rest of the chapters do not follow in a similar vein to this one :/

Also... It annoys me that Minato also has some of the the god damn nine tails in him, it seemed unecessary as Minato was plenty strong already. It's like everyone and their mother has some nine-tails chakra nowadays :/ It kinda takes away from Naruto's individuality, and the fact that he is 'special'.
May 22, 2013 6:03 AM
Feb 2013
Sasuke wants to become Hokage.

wat
May 22, 2013 6:03 AM

Dec 2012
LOL
May 22, 2013 6:04 AM
Jul 2011
I agree, Sasuke is not after the title but that he only wants to change the village that wiped out his entire clan. He knows that this has been Naruto's dream all the time and he is not going to take that away from him. I rather think he knows what Naruto is capable of and just wants him to push to his limits.

And even though it might look like a narutoXsakura thing, nothing has been confirmed. Sure Kishi is heavily pointing in that direction (Naruto saying she is his girlfriend, Minato being reminded of his wife, Sakura looking little emotional when seing Sasuke), but stranger things have happened in the Manga world. Things like a rogue ninja coming out of nowhere and taking dips on the big boss title :)

I just love seeing all the Hokage's together and I am just looking forward to seeing it all animated.
May 22, 2013 6:07 AM
Jul 2018
team 7 'assemble' + team hokage

sasuke wants to be hokage?... that's must be a joke^O^
no wait sasuke doesn't make jokes -.-
It's not bad, no, but somehow I don't like the progress of the story especially now.
Anyway the chance for a non-epic final inreased. I really hope for Kishi and his manga that he
now put any power he have into it.
May 22, 2013 6:12 AM
May 2013
I really dont know what the Problem is. Sasuke was always Easy to infuse with Talk. Think of the Talk with obito After itachi died. And who is stronger in convincing Then the Most Important Position in the Manga the kages. I think its not the Problem that sasuke changed the Problem is that it Took so Long. Cauze he understands know what itachi wanted. He just matured. And that sakura and kushina have a similar attitude isnt knew.

Minato can use kyubi Mode cause naruto and kurama teamed up and why should kurama supress his ying chakra know in This battle. I think kishi Managed it Petty well to use the foreign topics very well and i think it will work Out Great. Anyways Great chap and want to read it on mangastream cause the translation was Bad with Little mistakes. Mistaking with kyuubi and juubi
May 22, 2013 6:17 AM

Oct 2012
Zageroth said:
I seem to be in the minority that didn't like this chapter very much :/ .

You're in the majority.
May 22, 2013 6:18 AM

Oct 2012
xitachi_uchiax said:
I really dont know what the Problem is. Sasuke was always Easy to infuse with Talk. Think of the Talk with obito After itachi died. And who is stronger in convincing Then the Most Important Position in the Manga the kages. I think its not the Problem that sasuke changed the Problem is that it Took so Long. Cauze he understands know what itachi wanted. He just matured. And that sakura and kushina have a similar attitude isnt knew.

Minato can use kyubi Mode cause naruto and kurama teamed up and why should kurama supress his ying chakra know in This battle. I think kishi Managed it Petty well to use the foreign topics very well and i think it will work Out Great. Anyways Great chap and want to read it on mangastream cause the translation was Bad with Little mistakes. Mistaking with kyuubi and juubi

Yep, the chapter was rather fast paced which seems to confuse people, but things will settle down.
May 22, 2013 6:19 AM

Aug 2010
O_O

I don't know what to say anymore.

Quite the anticlimatic solution but for some reason I liked it.

Sasuke:"I'm gonna become Hokage" PFFFFFFTTTTTT ROFL XDXDXD
These are the last words I'd ever expect Sasuke to say and he did.

Kurama's reaction to Minato's glare was hilarious XD

And man Naruto has been pretty BA these last few chaps. He isn't being surprised by anything at all.
May 22, 2013 6:23 AM
Jul 2018

Tonight such a shitty night, sing it with me now, 2013, follow me
Kages Kages we're back again one more time say
No way no way we back on top so easily
Kages Kages don't stop let's play
Ok ok go go go
Ya Had me going crazy for that shit, now I think I've had enough (why)
Cause you tried to make thing worse, and I just gotta suck it up HEY
I'm never gonna settle down I'm a bad fan, but I'm nice
(Kishi) This plot never gonna be the one for you but, let me blow ya mind
When did our love start to die, start to loose the spark in our eyes
Then I'm blaming Sa , Sa blame Na but really nobody tried
Now my heart is totally numb, it looks like nobody won
And I'm not hanging myself over you, don't wanna read no more

Where did you go go,the-old-Na, Just like a star baby you light up my sky
Where did you Go Go, the-old-Na-Na-Na, but in the end I know that
this will be all shit Hey
Tonight tonight tonight tonight
Baby I know that this ain't right Why am I so sad tonight?

Feel like nothing gonna take me down (so what so what)
I miss the times when you would make me smile (no more no more)
Can't take the shit that you dealing, try avoiding the feeling
But You know that I love you Na Na Na

My heart's burning but you say no, with the touch of your shits, just like a blizzard Na you freeze my soul
Take take take take ma soul take ma heart back back to the days when we were young,
Fuck this shit lets have some fun, don't think too much it's simple

Goodbye I cant take another night No
Tonight I will turn around and let go
Just close your eyes and forget me
The memories are fading away

(fuck it, fuck it, fuck it)
(teng teng teng teng)

(tonight),
(such a shitty night)
(Fuck you Kishimoto)
May 22, 2013 6:29 AM

Jun 2010
What the fuck.

Oh well, those four Hokages can destroy all the Ninjas there easilyyyyy. Fuck plot.
May 22, 2013 6:31 AM

Dec 2011
It seems you can't really satisfy the fans on both sides eh? The one who likes to turn Sasuke to be evil still and the one that makes Sasuke back on the good sides. No matter what side it takes, everybody will hate!

I have mixed feelings in this chapter but this chapter has more bang than our previous ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reunions, reunions everywhere!!! I love Madara and Hashirama, Minato/Naruto, and Sasuke/ninjas of his generation. LOLOL at Sasuke wanting to become Hokage. Sakura finally stood up.

The Naruto vs. Sasuke seems it will be likely that it will be a battle between the title? Eh. Kind of disappointed now, but it surely mirrors the Hashirama and Madara battle.

I think the others who are not in this chapter (Karin, Suigetsu, and Oro) went to the 5 Kages side. I would like to see Oro kind of mock Tsunade, and I guess Oro will help the other 5 Kages.
FijiMay 22, 2013 6:52 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 22, 2013 6:31 AM
Jul 2011
Next chapter: Sakura goes Sannin and announces her decision of becoming Hokage and it's going down in an epic rock-paper-scissors battle for the title

Minato and Naruto go Dragonball and do a Fusion to become Minaruto powered by the combined Kyubi

there, I said it
May 22, 2013 6:35 AM

May 2013
I think this chapter was awesome, and for those who still don't get it. Sasuke doesn't want to be Hokage to be acknowledged by the others like naruto wants. He wants to become hokage to change the current situation of the village. You can pretty much get the idea why, after reading the hashirama flashbacks...............
May 22, 2013 6:35 AM

May 2007
natssuu said:
1) Sasuke doesn't care about the title, he wants to change a village that caused his clan's massacre.

2) I'm glad Kishi didn't forget about the Yin half of Kyuubi that Minato sealed inside of himself

3) Naruto and Sakura weren't surprised of Sasuke's change of heart as they always knew Sasuke had this tiny light inside of his heart

All this being said, I saw nothing wrong about the chapter, vice versa it's the best one we've had in ages! Even this was foreshadowed in the very first chapters when Kakashi said ''You should quit being a shinobi, you lack the most important thing to a shinobi.. Teamwork!''. Sakura having more screen time is a big plus as she is the heroine of the series.

This is by far the most intelligent comment in this entire thread. And exactly mirrored my own feelings about this chapter.
May 22, 2013 6:36 AM

Oct 2012
This only gets better ^^

I hope Sasuke fights Naruto for the Hokage title. That would be an amazing battle.
May 22, 2013 6:37 AM

Mar 2011
Very rushed chapter but very amazing content. I totally dig Sasuke's way of thinking right now.
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
May 22, 2013 6:42 AM
Mar 2011
I think this chapter would be better for the SD version.
May 22, 2013 6:43 AM
May 2013
natssuu said:
xitachi_uchiax said:

Yep, the chapter was rather fast paced which seems to confuse people, but things will settle down.

And you should read it on mangastream. Its better translated and you understand it better with the sakuraXnaruto thing.

Also very funny when 1st says he likes to crash parties :D

You are right its just to quick it should have come earlier and started to grow that Sasuke gets good, but i think he needed an impact that remindes him of the thinks itachi wanted
May 22, 2013 6:54 AM

May 2010
Haha, Minato asking if Sakura was Naruto's GF. XD And ofc he said something about her being like Kushina. ^^

Minato looked so much like Naruto I want to cry. ;_;

Sasuke comes back and wants to be Hokage!! O_O

Team 7 us back! Finally!!!!! :D
MermaidGalaxiesMay 22, 2013 4:58 PM
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
May 22, 2013 6:55 AM

Apr 2009
vilmarbf said:
Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck

If this is about how completely lost the plot is right now, then yes, I agree. I've been thinking that for weeks on end already. Someone please get this over with. I just hope to see an ending scene in which both Naruto and Sasuke die, not only to my personal enjoyment since I cannot appreciate the characters in a form anymore, but also because it would be so much better than an impactless happy ending in which Naruto beats Sasuke and they both live.

May 22, 2013 7:03 AM

May 2013
I actually loved the chapter save for the where sasuke proclaims he's gonna become hokage
May 22, 2013 7:04 AM

Nov 2011
I literally LMAO when Sasuke says he wanted to become Hokage...looks like Sasuke's more alike to Naruto than he admits it..I really like how he's thinking now and just hope his way of thinking will not change to the worst. Oh, thank you prev Hokages for being a useful information counter and badass fighting machine for this war!! :D

Also there're both NaruSaku and SasuSaku mpment here and a LOT of reunion. Really looking forward for the next chapter. Team 7 reunites!!
*it's been a loooong time since I see that that it makes me tear a bit..man, who's cutting the onion???
May 22, 2013 7:11 AM
Feb 2012
Just out of curiosity; at those guys, who apparently adore Sasuke and want to have his baby- how can you possibly accept this chapter without any complaints? Have you forgotten all the crimes he committed during the last few hundred chapters? His intent to kill the Konoha elders, to destroy essentially all of the village? That same guy, who is a fucked up sociopath, wants to lead said village and you're content with that? Do you all have the attention span of a fly or are you simply such big fanboys/girls that you don't care about character development, plot or even good art?

As someone else mentioned, Fairy Tail's plot might be going down the drain but at least the art's beautiful and Mashima seems to have fun drawing it. While Kishi just doesn't care and wants to appeal the blind masses- oh looks like I answered my above question by myself...
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
May 22, 2013 7:11 AM
Sep 2012
so a random ninja asks who used edo tensei, the third answers it was orochimaru and nobody is surprised like "oh yeah orochimaru is such a good guy after all!"...wtf

also where are orochimaru, suigetsu and karin?D:
May 22, 2013 7:18 AM

Mar 2012
Hollogen said:
Sasuke: I want to be hokage
Me: Yeah, well I want to be a fucking dolphin -_-

Go home sasuke you're drunk.
hahahahaha
May 22, 2013 7:19 AM

Apr 2011
Rushed chapter. Other than that, I also would like to know why Orochimaru got his arms back, but Kyuubi didn't get half it's soul back. Or was it because Kyuubi was sealed? Well, rushed chapter, but good.

GuiltyKing said:
Just out of curiosity; at those guys, who apparently adore Sasuke and want to have his baby- how can you possibly accept this chapter without any complaints? Have you forgotten all the crimes he committed during the last few hundred chapters? His intent to kill the Konoha elders, to destroy essentially all of the village? That same guy, who is a fucked up sociopath, wants to lead said village and you're content with that? Do you all have the attention span of a fly or are you simply such big fanboys/girls that you don't care about character development, plot or even good art?

Read carefully, Sasuke says he wants to change the village. He could care less about the title of Hokage. You also forget how Sasuke said his actions can't be forgiven, but he still wants to be Hokage just so that he can change the village. And before you call me a blind fanboy, Sasuke is my least favorite character in this series..... well, after Sakura, that is.
May 22, 2013 7:21 AM

Jul 2007
Wow, lol i dont even know what to think bout this chapter, is it full of plote holes or not. It just felt very rushed. I never would of though sasuske wanted to be hokage. But you know unlike most of you i am not going to judge this early in, for all we know it could be an enire elaborate scheme set up by sasuske and orichimaru or if you have not noticed, he doesn't seem to be their.

Anyways i'll just take it like its, this chapter was awesome, finally they are reunited again team 7, my god i never though this would ever come to pass. Also apparently kishimoto has something immportant in store for sakura, its bout time, we only been witnessing sakura's failure for the past 10 years. So its nice that she will get a little redeeming.

The look on madara was just priceless when hashirmama shown up, O.M.G i can't wait for those two to deck it out, i think madara is going to loose, he's gone completely insane.

All the major players have gathered in one solid chapter and now its time for the final battle against the juubi to happen.

But i seriously think this is just to easy of a set up, and my theory is that orichimaru, since he is known shown, he is probably watching from the side lines watching happens, watching when to make the right move and that is when "something" is going to happen. I don't know what, but im betting it involves sasuske.

Naruto also admitting that he's sakura's gf lol that was funny. I know thats not going to be a fact, because their is no way they are in love, its more like a childhood crush.

The stakes has never been this high so its really interesting to see how everything is going to play out, so before i start juding shit to early and calling the chapter lame or trying to predict that the final battle will be sasuske and naruto over hokage like alot of you, i am just going to wait for the next chapter. I highly doubt that kind of development is going to play out that results in sasuske and naruto fighting, that would just be ridiculous.

What i might possibly think is that sasuske IS on the good side, but i have a fact that a favorite old villian is going to be the final villain and thats orichimaru so i can't wait to see what he does also. I also want to see what this new power sakura claims to have is and also what gift minata has for naruto.
ArtimesGamerMay 22, 2013 7:25 AM

May 22, 2013 7:22 AM

Dec 2012
Wow I have some mixed feelings for this chapter but I heavily loved it! (if that makes sense?)

I think it ran too fast to fully take in everyone's reactions – as comical as they all were when they saw Sasuke. Also why everyone shrugged their shoulders and were so blasé in the fact Orochimaru just used Edo tensei, I have no idea. I was half-expecting Sasuke to appear in the next chapter so the kages would get more time and the same with Sasuke. Especially for Minato having THE SAME POWER AS NARUTO! Though that's not really as big of a surprise.

I do love the reunion of Team 7 and glad to see that Sakura will take a more frontal role than when they were kids. I just hope Kishimoto doesn't make her skills downgraded like he always does...
May 22, 2013 7:25 AM
Apr 2011
So NaruSaku is now confirmed based on the rule of parallelism as shown by Minato?
May 22, 2013 7:27 AM
Feb 2012
yhunata said:
Rushed chapter. Other than that, I also would like to know why Orochimaru got his arms back, but Kyuubi didn't get half it's soul back. Or was it because Kyuubi was sealed? Well, rushed chapter, but good.

GuiltyKing said:

Read carefully, Sasuke says he wants to change the village. He could care less about the title of Hokage. You also forget how Sasuke said his actions can't be forgiven, but he still wants to be Hokage just so that he can change the village. And before you call me a blind fanboy, Sasuke is my least favorite character in this series..... well, after Sakura, that is.

Sasuke says he wants to become Hokage and doesn't care about what the others think. In other words a wanted criminal wants to become the leader of the village (the definition of Hokage) and wants the village to accept it. And what will happen if he realizes how dumb his wish is? Right, he'll throw a tantrum, like all Uchiha do, and probably attack Konoha to make them accept him.
You didn't provide me any solid reason as to how that 'plot twist' would make any sense whatsoever.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 87 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 12, 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.