Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (15) « First ... « 13 14 [15]
Post New Reply
Poll: My Alcoholic preference is:

Mar 10, 2012 4:34 PM

Ariez said:
Start of with a couple of brews, then move on to the hot stuff when in the buzz.

My hangover cure would be a litre of ice cold water! ;)

I want to go to Russia with a bottle of Vodka and just stumble across the footpath all by my lonesome! lol

Those Russian women man. S'all I can say.
"I will close my eyes and let the darkness be the light that guides me through the path of chaos"

Call me the Jelly Factory. I'm the world's largest producer of jelly.

Mar 10, 2012 10:17 PM

Give me something sweet and I'm happy... or a long Island tea. For some reason, I really like those lol.

As far as a hangover... I've never gotten one. If I know I had too much, I stay up and drink water until I'm COMPLETELY sober. The most I'll have the next day is a slighty grumpy tummy. Also, I don't really drink that much. Sooo yeah.

Mar 11, 2012 7:25 AM

Rum arrrrrrr ;)
I also like Baileys a lot (the irish cream mmm) :B

Mar 11, 2012 9:52 AM

Vodka here, either shotting or mixed, followed by white and then red wine. Never really got into beer for some reason.
But I'm always open to experiment, only problem is the damn prices, so I inevitably look for the cheapest and highest percentage thing I can find.

Eigi man ek þá lǫg jómsvikinga ef ek kviði við bana eða mæla ek æðruorð. Eitt sinn skal hverr deyja

Mar 11, 2012 9:55 AM

cider is the only alcohol I ever drink, but it isnt on the list, so I voted that I don't drink alcohol. It's close enough to being true anyway
Weekly light novel releases (from 20/10/2014)
Bestselling light novel volumes of the year/all time* (and more in the same club).
*that there is data for

There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.

Mar 11, 2012 9:57 AM

Beer, wine, and whisky with ice.

Mar 11, 2012 12:54 PM

All of the above when i'm with my bros. (been a while though) except wine and 1-2 beers for casual occasions..Drink Responsibly..(Johnny Walker)lol

Pages (15) « First ... « 13 14 [15]