Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Aku no Hana Episode 7 Discussion

May 26, 2014 8:25 AM

Karisu said:
nelsonbrabra said:
the last scene was just amazing n the ost in it made it so awesome. would be a perfect adapation if it wasnt for the rotoscope

Funny, I find it is perfect thanks to the rotoscope. Would never get the emotion on their faces this good without it.

Yeah. The rotoscope is what makes this anime a masterpiece. It's great.
*licks your eyeball*

Aug 4, 2014 4:28 PM

That ending left me speechless...
He snapped. XD
Also the new version of the ED is more disturbing than the previous one.

Nakamura broke down all Kasuga's inhibitions through her clever manipulation. She is definitely the most interesting character in the show.

"And if, there were so many people in the world, there had to be someone living an interesting life that wasn't ordinary. I was sure of it. Why wasn't that person me?"
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Part V
[/center]

Aug 9, 2014 3:55 PM

The ending was amazing! Kasuga snapped and trashed the classroom with chalks and inks. Man, I did not see that coming lol
Cartoons and anime is my reality.

Aug 25, 2014 5:41 AM

So he finally broke thanks to the freaken bitch.
The story, execution and direction is nice, its a damn shame this anime was restroscoped
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Feb 18, 2015 1:50 AM

garydx25 said:
Comedy of the season.

bbbbra
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."

Feb 21, 2015 7:24 PM

Damn.... that ending..... and the lyrics fit with it so well too...... How are they going to get out of this?.....

Mar 14, 2015 5:29 PM
How will they get out of this one?!

May 4, 2015 10:30 AM
This was amazing

May 28, 2015 6:35 PM

That ending was breathtaking. Wow.

Aug 15, 2015 2:58 PM

Then he moved to Tokyo and no one ever saw him again.

The end.
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

— Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)

Nov 1, 2015 9:27 AM

Crazy episode!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Dec 24, 2015 12:23 AM
WOW. Regarding the end of the episode: At first, I was like "Kasuga NOO!! Don't write that crap on the board, that marks the end of your life right there!!" And when Nakamura was about to leave and just be done with him, I was like "FINALLY THAT CRAZY MANIPULATIVE BITCH BE OUT THE PICTURE" and I hoped he wouldn't say anything to keep her there, then he did. BUT as they continued to vandalize the classroom, I thought, Hey maybe this isn't so bad? They both look happy as hell, even If they were being psychos. I think Nakamura has a slight point in that everything is boring, and all people wanna do is be normal and stuff. As long as they have each other (Kasuga and Nakamura), and Nakamura actually starts Caring about Kasuga, I'd be fine with it all. Looking forward to next episodeee~

Mar 12, 2016 10:11 PM

Karisu said:
nelsonbrabra said:
the last scene was just amazing n the ost in it made it so awesome. would be a perfect adapation if it wasnt for the rotoscope

Funny, I find it is perfect thanks to the rotoscope. Would never get the emotion on their faces this good without it.

Exactly. The rotoscoping is what gives the motion to the subtle movement of the face. Its why the emotions are picked up on without the exaggerated over acting and actions you usually see.

Jul 3, 2016 7:50 PM
Right in the feelings

Jul 17, 2016 2:03 PM

This is the kind of foreplay Nakamura was waiting for, letting Kasuga see for himself what he's really like, wants and feels like.

Going to be one hell of a morning tomorrow.

Aug 10, 2016 7:44 PM

Absolutely amazing episode! Instead of having a normal life and a relationship with Saeki he decided to
go insane together with Nakamura.

Nov 27, 2016 10:12 AM
This is the dumbest person ever fictionalized. Why is he trying to please this girl? Like she said she was going to leave him alone for good and he called her back.
This lowkey might be worse than school days.

Nov 27, 2016 3:09 PM

Last scene was really beautiful.

5/5

Jan 28, 2017 9:09 AM
PrOxAnto said:
This is the kind of foreplay Nakamura was waiting for, letting Kasuga see for himself what he's really like, wants and feels like.

Woah now, to say that Kasuga was actually who Nakamura accused him of is a flat out lie. This is all due to Nakamura own twisted views projected onto Kasuga. It's behavioral confirmation and if Kasuga does continue to act along, it will just be a case of self fulfilling prophecy.

Kasuga was manipulated and coerced, period.
Modified by fiteme1v1, Jan 28, 2017 9:12 AM

Jan 28, 2017 9:17 AM

fiteme1v1 said:
PrOxAnto said:

Woah now, to say that Kasuga was actually who Nakamura accused him of is a flat out lie. This is all due to Nakamura own twisted views projected onto Kasuga. It's behavioral confirmation and if Kasuga does continue to act along, it will just be a case of self fulfilling prophecy.

Kasuga was manipulated and coerced, period.

Not saying he's exactly what Nakamura is saying he is but Kasuga does get a good view due to her involvement.

Kasuga then again is getting manipulated pretty easy though.

Jan 28, 2017 9:55 AM
The vandalizing scene at the end was very well done. With the ink and the inadvertent painting of what seems to be the cover art from the book Flowers of Evil in classroom.

I can't say I like the rest leading up to it though. The acting and other scenes of this episode was overly dramatic.. (it's very agonizing, ughhhh) especially the begging scene, if it's anymore over the top, I'm inclined to believe it's just insincerity in disguise

Feb 18, 2017 8:41 AM
The ending left me utterly speechless.
Plain Beautiful

Jun 8, 2017 9:26 PM
this one was perfect till the very end! their emotions touched me deeply ....animation was also cool and dynamic. Music also helped them in conveying crazy honest emotions

Sep 23, 2017 6:41 AM

Was a 1/5 episode until the end and then boom.

Finally he snaps and shit is going to get real from now!

Jan 7, 2018 7:38 PM
GG, Kasuga. Your life is over.

Mar 24, 2018 1:10 PM

I knew from the beginning that Kasuga is just as fucked up as Nakamura, only he kept all of it inside. They're basically doing everything to not be considered normies. What an unlikable couple xD Vandalism scene at the end was beautifully shot and amazing to watch, not gonna lie.

Mar 1, 9:13 AM
That was a masterpiece episode. Kasuga and his complexity... At the end he snapped, and went all out with Nakamura. I'm really afraid of the next episode...

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

Preview MangaManga Store