Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 8, 2015 11:24 PM

Sep 2014
Direct all the hate towards them so the world will unite against them eh
Jan 14, 2016 3:27 AM

Jul 2008
I love strategy video games like this. Where you start with one space and try to take the whole board. It's far more fun when you start so small then grow and grow into a true power.

I like where this is heading.
Sep 8, 2017 2:28 PM
Aug 2017
This is EPIC!!!!!!!!!
Aug 13, 2018 7:53 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
I appreciate the beginning part where they explained the geopolitics and whatnot. But I've always been slow with these things so it'll probably take awhile to actually get familiar with the terms/names.

When they said that Celestial Being attacked both sides, it sure reminded me of Junketsu no Maria. But unlike that series, I also thought the same as many others who have commented in this episode. It seems like they want to be the ultimate enemy that would unite the 3 powers to fight against them, thus ending all wars. But as I think more about it, I'm also not sure if that's really what they want? Does anyone believe that allying to fight a common enemy would actually get you world peace in the long term? :/ Sure most people, regular citizens mostly, as well as foot soldiers, would get sick of war. But when you've got selfish people on top, it's hard to say that they'll stop being greedy later on. Well it's still just the beginning, I shouldn't keep rambling XD I really have no idea how everything will go down at this point.
Dec 29, 2018 1:20 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
Its cute how Lockon acts like Setsuna’s babysitter. I keked when Setsuna said, “Ore wa Gundam!” Setsuna seems to have some flashbacks during that battle.

Also, Wang Liu Mei should get off her high horse and walk like a normal person.
May 26, 2020 5:59 PM

Oct 2013
Apart from seeing the Earth in the future, I wished there were more informations presented in the first episode. I'm glad this one showed us sides of the conflict; explained about what this conflict is all about etc. Now everything about Mobile Suit Gundam 00's world setting is more clear.

Action-wise this episode was also good, but as I wrote before I'm more grateful that this episode presented more informations about the world depicted in this anime.
Sep 11, 2020 5:31 PM

Feb 2020
Nice episode. I wonder is Setsuna will open up more or become less cold. Could be a little bit more interesting but I won't deny that it kept my interest so I wouldn't really call it boring.

I'm looking foward for the plot to develop more.
May 17, 2021 5:11 PM

Mar 2016
The combat and designs are cool, but I cannot stop laughing at the stupidity of the premise. Also, all the characters look and act exactly the same. I have no idea who's who.
CELESTIAL BEING DA lol it's so fucking bad
syncrogazerMay 18, 2021 9:53 AM
Dec 27, 2021 11:16 PM

Aug 2020
I found it boring. Nothing is engaging. To best describe my thoughts, I found the characters and story to be flat and monotoned. I skimmed through the rest of the series, and yeah, I'm not going to like it. Dropping the series here.

Also, I don't get the terrorist. They want world peace, and yet they kill to achieve it. It would have been nice if they had gone in-depth with the characters and their motives.

DO NOT Cʟɪᴄᴋ Tʜᴇ Lɪɴᴋ Bᴇʟᴏᴡ:
👉 ʜᴛᴘs://ᴍʏᴀɴɪᴍᴇʟɪsᴛ.ɴᴇᴛ/ᴅᴏ-ɴᴏᴛ-ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ-ᴛʜɪᴤ-ʟɪɴᴋ 👈

Jan 3, 7:31 AM

Jul 2017
I like the plot and how celestial being want to end all wars being the ultimate enemy of the earth, even so i think that this plan will not go well.
I only hope that the characters will be more fleshed out going on.
''Touch the darkness inside me''
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Requal - Mar 28, 2008

187 by LotteGiants »»
Feb 27, 4:30 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KrylonBlue - Mar 7, 2008

108 by LotteGiants »»
Feb 27, 2:15 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KrylonBlue - Feb 23, 2008

73 by LotteGiants »»
Feb 26, 11:22 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kurotsuki - Feb 16, 2008

82 by LotteGiants »»
Feb 26, 11:13 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Episode 9 Discussion

cyruz - Dec 2, 2007

44 by Neemesis_2 »»
Feb 25, 11:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.