Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Date A Live (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Nov 17, 2013 9:46 AM

Sep 2011
This is ridiculous, a 3 way date at the same time?

These girls... why would they even be human like? FUCK
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Nov 21, 2013 8:36 AM

Aug 2012
I'm pretty sure if my date "went to the bathroom" for more than 30 minutes, I'd figure out he's not actually in the bathroom...

In other news, the plot actually goes somewhere.
Dec 19, 2013 6:35 PM

Jun 2013
Tohka seducing Shido... LOL! xD
DAT TRIPLE DATE.
Yoshino is cute, as always.
AND KURUMI IS BADASS.
MANA TO THE RESCUE.
Can't wait for Origami to make an action!
'Nuff said. Gonna watch the next episode.
Dec 29, 2013 5:31 AM

Aug 2013
AWESOME.. the date is just like how I imagined when reading the LN.
Though the changes here and there.. I would like the victims to be little kids like the LN but oh well. :D
Feb 23, 2014 9:33 AM

Jun 2013
I always hated Tohka!!
Mar 2, 2014 4:11 AM

Oct 2013
o wow Tohka is sooooo hot <3 with that crawl O_O#
[/quote]
Mar 14, 2014 9:21 AM

Aug 2013
Seriously, I don't understand what all these girl find great in Shido. Don't get me wrong, he's not a bad guy, in fact he's a pretty good guy. He's forced to do all these crazy dates and to cheat on them for the ''sake of humanity''. But that is because we know it as a spectator. All those girls are constantly cheated by him and forgive him in a second. They don't know about this mission. Anyway...

About the trio date, what possibly could be a worse situation xD

God, that lingerie was awfully sexy :')

Origami trying the aggressive approach :P
Have they even the age to go to a love motel? x)

Tohka was sexy doing those cougar poses. A lot of fanservice in that episode (well, in the whole season in fact).

Yoshino was cute doing all those faces when he was saying sweet :3

So we now know that Nightmare use guns as weapons. She's pretty badass, even if she's a creepy yandere.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Mar 19, 2014 8:51 PM

Mar 2014
LOVE Tohka getting her seduction on, woohoo! <3

I wonder why Mana is in a lab? She is just too badass, something must be up with her whether it's "good" or "bad".

Shidou has to go on a triple date which is quite entertaining to watch. I don't understand how those girls didn't catch on though.. idk...

Ugh, I'm glad those guys got wooped though, that poor cat!!! Kurumi is terrifying though. Hot and terrifying.

She should be in my harem.
Mar 30, 2014 9:13 AM
Jan 2014
Now I see why people like Kurumi so much...
Apr 22, 2014 10:46 PM

Jun 2011
Is it me, or is every "captured" spirit getting pushed to the sidelines?
Jun 4, 2014 8:44 AM

Jan 2013
What a great episode.Tohka is so hot <3 Her sexy pose to invite Shidou to a date wow <3 she is so perfect,pretty & shy.
Shidou Boss!Dating 3 girls at the same time :D
Kurumi insane,she killed all those guys (but they surely deserved that).and what is she trying to do now with Shidou....i hope it's not the same that she did to Origami aahah (when she licked her fingers and toched her pu** and said "we will have fun later") ahahah epic moment xD
Mana saved him,and i thought that they kissed and Kurumi lost her powers lol
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Aug 29, 2014 3:28 AM

Jul 2013
is it just me or Kurumi looks like a loli when shes in her spirit form? I'm not into lolis but she looks better
Nov 12, 2014 4:42 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
LOL at Tohka being all naughty. For a second I thought she had a condom in her mouth.

Kurumi in black lingerie was hot. It showed detailed rear and the background sound complimenting the scene was very nice. The ending was very bloody. I don't know if Kurumi noticed Kotori and the group spying on her. Kotori sure looked surprised and freaked out.

I'm wondering how how strong is Shido's little sister. They did mention she killed a spirit before, but who knows if that spirit was anywhere near Kurumi's level. Speaking of Kurumi, just how powerful is she. The shotgun she holds is impressive, but how will she do without it.

Nov 18, 2014 7:46 AM

Sep 2014
Naughty Tohka sure was funny lul. Didn't really like the date thing (maybe other than lingerie part with Kurumi, huhu). Also Kurumi sure is crazy, makes you like the character, doesn't it, lol.
Dec 28, 2014 9:17 AM

Jun 2014
I never really understood why so many people claim kurumi as their waifu. Now I understand, but she is a bit crazy, reminds me of the yandere yuno.

Also, I completely forgot that scene where kurumi is rubbing tobiichi's leg. Not gonna lie when I say that it got me hard ;p
Mar 24, 2015 5:33 PM

Nov 2009
Awesome episode, Plenty of hilarious moments plus Kurumi dealing out some serious pain.
May 14, 2015 6:57 AM
Nov 2014
Funny episode....dat kurumi at the end tho... DAMN YOU LOLI SISTER :P
Nov 10, 2015 11:31 AM

Oct 2010
Don't feel sorry for those guys. If they can't find any other sort of fun then to hurt animals then they could just die for all I care. Thank you Kurumi for taking out the trash.

Triple date wasn't all that interesting. For a show that has ''date'' in it's main name you would expect something normal then fast forward crap all the time. I don't know how can girl enjoy it when the guy is away for almost every 15 minutes.

Tohka's sexy invitation to a date was probably one of the best things I've seen. Thumbs up for that. And wow, Origami really wants Shidou in bed really hard.
Feb 27, 2016 9:35 AM

Aug 2014
Yoshino was so cute in this episode, but dat ending...
May 7, 2016 3:34 PM
Dec 2015
Creo que es demasiada sensualidad en lencería..... Que buena figura.. Y un Cap divertido
Jun 14, 2016 4:05 PM

Jan 2016
Multipllexed dating!!! Lol So dramatic xD Shit tho that is one hella of a Yandere face o.O my satan

Triple date man thats a though one xD gotta love those Tohka n Shido moments <3
Amazinging episode!! Shit is about to get really,n messy lol n hoping for some more info maybe too!
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Jul 17, 2016 1:53 PM

Apr 2013
Best episode so far, Kurumi is definitely best girl. MC is an idiot for thinking he could handle three dates at once without them noticing. It was so statisfying to see these assholes in the end getting shot themselves, I absoultely despise people like that.
Jan 11, 2017 6:42 AM
Aug 2014
Shidou's scream at the end there was a bit much, and just when it looked like it would get a bit more interesting his sister shows up and ruins it.
Sep 2, 2017 7:59 PM

Jul 2009
Oh boy, now I see why Kurumi is so popular! I admit her voice was pretty different than what I was expecting but it really fits her well. We have Shido's 3 dates at once (which is crazy for the girls, waiting like 30-60 minutes for him?!) which of course is super hectic, then the run-in with Kurumi kiilling those guys ... oh boy. We have Mana coming in to save Shido though. Next episode looks like it's gonna be intense with Origami and Mana fighting Kurumi. Oh, and shoutout to the hilarious "I just got here" response when Kurumi was waiting for ~15 mins and Origami was there for an hour LOL XD
Feb 10, 2018 3:35 PM

Sep 2017
This reminds me of the time Rem turned full Yandere mode. God, she is such a manipulative psycho.

Nice job with the triple dates. You are one step close to becoming Harem king!
Also, Origami, she got incredible deadpan, while the pigeons stay on her.
This episode is so dark I never expected them to put this in.

Nice job guys.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Dec 27, 2018 10:22 AM
Jun 2017
This my friends showed how to date 3 girls in one day. Hahaha..
Dec 28, 2018 10:02 PM

Aug 2018
Very funny episode, and I was glad to see Nightmare come out to play.
Feb 18, 2019 4:14 AM

Aug 2013
Shidou on a triple date. That's a tough one.

The ending was bloody.

Mar 21, 2019 1:23 PM

Mar 2016
Triple date, shit this is gonna be hard on Shido.

This ep is a much better fan service ep than the onsen is! The outfits the 3 girls wore were adorable! And especially Kurumi with that gothic lolita dress. Hat's off for Kotori since she suggested Shido taking Kurumi to a lingerie shop. Kurumi's body is fucking heavenly! That's a great treat for my eyes!

Aaaand, this ep ends with a slight twist. Kurumi live humans shooting targets!
In terms of sheer destructive power, Yoshino and especially Tohka are way more powerful, bringing mass destruction on huge structures and buildings with ease. Kurumi, however, got more specialized powers, to say the least. Her powers are less focused on collateral damages and more on actually Restraining her targets (tentacle arms), killing them (guns, etc) and saving herself from any physical harm(time rewind?). Now, these powers are powerful, but combined with her time manipulating power, t=her powers overall made her the most OP spirit by far! Her 10000 kills are no damn joke.

Cute, sexy, yet, a terrifying nightmare... That's Kurumi.
May 18, 2019 5:12 PM
Apr 2016
Ah, a triple date, what a mofo cheater smh. Well, interesting ending, Kurumi sure has a really good character design.
Jun 15, 2019 2:46 PM

Nov 2013
Big trouble for little Shido. A triple date is difficult enough, even if the girls in question aren't two supernatural beings and a jealous super soldier.

Kurumi is cruel. Can't say that I feel sorry for the dudes though.

Now that Mana knows, that Kurumi is still alive, things will escalate.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Jul 3, 2019 10:34 AM
May 2018
I get that Kurumi doesn't seem to have any shame since she's just standing outside the changing room in lingerie but I don't like that(even if there was no reaction shown) all those old guys got to see her like that. I just hope that they will finally stop using that band of idiots since they are never useful and Shido makes the most progress when he's just being himself. Like, what if one of the girls' want to have sex with him? Are they all going to watch it and be like, choose A for Anal, B for Oral or C for Vaginal? The three rando girls also are annoying. Just stop wasting time on these fools who provide nothing to the plot and leave the MC, the love interests and maybe the vice captain since he's funny. Otherwise i'll probably fast forward the cringy parts.
Apr 29, 2020 10:45 PM

Feb 2018
Tohka is so sexy, lol..
Oct 1, 2020 10:27 AM

Feb 2020
So... Uh... It just went Re:Zero mode. I don't know why, but it did. That was unexpected, to say the least.
Kurumi still isn't what I expected but, even if I don't find her amazing, I must admit she's entertaining and interesting (the fact that she is so evil but went to save a kitten's life definitely intrigues me). At least she's much better than the rest of the cast (so annoying I didn't even feel like commenting their arcs). Also, I seriously love her design, both as a "human" and a spirit.
Oh, and one little one thing... Did Shido really say that a turtle is a fish ?
Nov 7, 2020 12:20 PM

Nov 2016
Kurumi was looking too good in lingerie and while she's fucked up, these guys she was messing with had it coming.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 28, 2021 6:28 PM
Dec 2017
gotta love krumi!

Sep 20, 2022 1:42 PM

Apr 2021
Cute episode overall. I adore Kurumi's nightmare design, and also how insane she was here. Love the date part too.

Nov 30, 2023 7:54 PM

Nov 2023
Nightmare mode of Kurumi damn!
Dec 2, 2023 9:35 AM

Jan 2016
Well. I had to put this show on hold because the Eng dub for Kurumi was getting me too hot. And also my anime phase for last 7 months is over. Time to move onto tv shows, but I will be back later.

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Date A Live Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2013

284 by lordben69 »»
Yesterday, 12:10 PM

Poll: » Date A Live Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 20, 2013

150 by Jonas-K »»
Apr 11, 4:40 PM

Poll: » Date A Live Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 13, 2013

272 by Jonas-K »»
Apr 11, 4:00 PM

Poll: » Date A Live Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2013

338 by Jonas-K »»
Apr 10, 8:26 PM

Poll: » Date A Live Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2013

321 by BreakfastBowl »»
Mar 22, 6:16 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.