Forum Settings
Forums

Do you believe in Exorcist/Excorsim and demons/ghosts?

New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 24, 2015 8:35 AM

Mar 2015
Not sure if ior it does exist but in some points I do maybe unsure if its like believing in angels
My name is Terrence always is Terrence and will always be Terrence
Current Accounts: ThePinhead3333,
Apr 24, 2015 8:38 AM

Oct 2013
No, not really.
Apr 24, 2015 8:41 AM

Jan 2015
yee

i mean there's too many evidences
we hav even exorcists (and its not easy to train exorcists coz they are teh gifted ones)
Twitter and it's consequences had been a disaster for the human race
Apr 24, 2015 8:58 AM

Aug 2014
I ain't afraid of no ghost
Apr 24, 2015 9:26 AM

Jul 2014
I have witnessed one myself so yes they are pretty real.

I have a female classmate who got possessed way back when I was in 7th grade. In the middle of class she just started laughing with a deep male voice and surprised everyone. She was also strong as fuck since it took a P.E. teacher, my math teacher and a janitor to restrain her long enough for the priest to come by. My school is a big private catholic school with a chapel inside so it didn't take long.

The exorcism itself was not that scary only a little violent with lots of squirming and swearing is what I was told. What is more interesting is what was happening to my possessed classmate.

While the demon was inside her, she was in a DREAM. She told my classmates that in her dream she was in a forest with giant trees as tall as skyscrapers.
There was a beautiful stallion that could speak and offered her a ride and she accepted. They went galloping around the forest and she felt tired. Everytime they went around she got more tired until she wanted to get off but the horse would not stop and started running faster. She got scared until a hand pushed her off and she woke up with my 2 teachers and a janitor holding her arms. The priest certainly did a good job with the exorcism. There were no floating chairs or 360 head rotations. Just a bunch of people who had no clue what was going on.

What I make of the story that she told us now that I am a years older is that the stallion she mentioned could have been a demon. The horse that asked her for a ride on his back could have been an invitation for the demon to possess her body while keeping her soul busy. She rode the horse around the forest and grew tired which might have been the demon slowly gaining complete dominion over her body. She also mentioned that the horse started running faster maybe an act of desperation as the demon realized that it was being exorcised. The hand that pushed her is an angel or god maybe that the priest called for during the rite to save the girl. She woke up in her body as soon as she was pushed off but this is just my guess.

I am not entirely sure but this is all I could make out of from what she told us. It could mean several other things but the possession of her body was true enough since I was there and I saw it happen before my math teacher told us to leave the room(I did not see how the priest exorcised her).
Apr 24, 2015 9:30 AM

Nov 2014
Pretty much the one of the more entertaining stuff when I see people do this irl. Its hilarious when people act as if they have some demon inside them.

In other words, no.

Apr 24, 2015 9:40 AM

Jun 2014
I somewhat believe in ghosts. I keep an open mind and wouldnt claim they are real or are not, but there are many things in this world that we dont understand and I feel like that's reason enough to keep an open mind to the "supernatural". because its only supernatural until we understand it
Apr 24, 2015 9:43 AM
Jul 2018
Nah, I'm highly incredulous when it comes to exorcisms
Apr 24, 2015 9:45 AM

Jun 2014
Life would be more intressting if these things were real. But I do not believe they exist .^^
Apr 24, 2015 10:24 AM
Apr 2015
I used to live in a house that made banging/cracking noises at night. A house where some doors would randomly open (despite no one, not even my cat being behind them.) A house with some outdoor wiring issues that nearly caused it to burn down.

I don't believe in ghosts.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Is English your native language? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

54 by Meusnier »»
21 minutes ago

» Manga piracy website operator ordered to pay ¥1.7 billion to publishers

Meusnier - 45 minutes ago

3 by Meusnier »»
23 minutes ago

Poll: » Would you be a good partner? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

52 by Meusnier »»
36 minutes ago

» Do you post your own original artwork onto social media?

DesuMaiden - Apr 10

24 by Theo1899 »»
55 minutes ago

» If you are going to Dubai and need a car, enter here

cotetowemixx - Apr 9

7 by Theo1899 »»
59 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.