Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Mar 22, 2018 7:02 AM

Nov 2016
Another pretty great and emotional episode,the part where Shinobu acknowledged that the clones are more human than herself hit right in the feels.

Loved the action too.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 5, 2018 6:18 PM

Sep 2017
STUFF went down. Best episode ever.
The fight was incredible. The ED was awesome too.

Man, It was satisfying to see that Misaka's railgun was no match to Accelerator. So many stuff in the fight scenes were excellent. I would watch this arc again.

And that flashback where Misaka tries to convince her younger self was so sad. Along with the fact that she has been traumatized and can't show it in front of her friends. But the most poignant moment was when Misaka knew that she could never match up to Accelerator now that he defeated Misaka's best move.

They adapted that trademark scene from the manga directly.

But Accelerator was awesome. I hope we see more of him.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Nov 18, 2018 10:03 PM

Nov 2009
This made me remember why I love this ruthless op sonofabitch so much - because he's ruthless, op and a sonofabitch, lol. Never change, Accel, never change.

The direction of Misaka's investigation and all the showdowns, along with the flow of the story from episode 5 to this episode 6, was superb, even made me raise my score of the series from a 7 to an 8.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Feb 5, 2019 11:32 AM

Aug 2017
I like this episode. It seems that Accelarator's power is broken. Even Misaka cannot do anything.

Also, Misaka will get her revenge against the research facilities involved with the Level 6 Shift. Go get 'em!
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 10, 2019 3:17 AM

Dec 2014
hmm..getting in depth of it all...nice
Jan 2, 2020 1:14 PM

Oct 2019
Mikoto Misaka is so pathetic against Accelerator. xD
Feb 23, 2020 12:23 AM

Sep 2018
Truly an episode full of involvement and exciting, the narration was compelling once again. Impacting the scene in which all the Misaka clones present themselves in the place where Misaka faces Accelerator. The episode in many parts is very poignant. So far I have watched the episodes with interest, but in the previous one and in this one, the spring has sprung so I would like to see all the remaining episodes of the anime series, at one time; sometimes it happens when the anime series are really exciting, as happens with this one here. Yay!
Jun 17, 2020 10:15 AM

Aug 2018
Well, I just hope that we'll get less of Accelerator.. The most annoying character in the series.. Maybe I'll start skipping bits with him, because I don't care about him at all, he's only annoying for me personally.. I don't really have that much time to see all anime in the world, I won't be able to do so, so maybe I'll be skipping what I consider only as annoying time waste.. Will see..
Eh, well, I'll probably just ignore Accelerator.. I'm just wasting my time and enjoyment at very least, so ok, will be ignoring him from now.. ;p
Well, Misaka isn't returning second evening in the row.. Yeah, Kuroko must be worried.. ;P
Also Saten playing cards on the computer?.. Well, maybe hobby like this suits her, I think.. Wonder, if she does so often..
Eh, I don't really think that Misaka has to worry that much about the fact that she gave permission to use her DNA.. I'm pretty sure that if she wouldn't, experimenters would just use it illegally anyway.. ;P Not like it's legal that they lied about her where they're going to use her DNA, right?.. ;P So I'm pretty sure it doesn't even matter whether she'd give agreement to use her DNA or not.. I guess, this thing is only done to give guilt to Misaka by writer.. But it's really not the thing she should be worrying about really, as it wouldn't really mean anything in reality.. They'd just use her DNA anyway for such experiment..
Emotional episode after this.. Much melancholy, but also support from friends in the end, even if they realize that Misaka chooses not to reveal things she's in to them.. Also Misaka first time getting out from laboratory, and truly enjoying the world.. When not a lot of people actually can do that nowadays, to be honest.. Me included, probably, unless I'd get into some kind of nature appreciation mood, but usually would just be taking things for granted or some other things.. Lots of things this episode after the fight..
Well, so far.. This arc really bring both good and not really emotions.. Accelerator is annoying.. And he's making a lot of anime worse.. But I liked Misaka's (sister) contact with Shinobu, as well as Mikoto getting supported by friends.. Hopefully, we'll get more good things next.. Please less of the sadist, just why is it a thing in this anime at all, leave it to doujins please with tags of snuff and stuff, please.. Well, hopefully less bad and more good things await.. Hopefully.. If not, I'll maybe even think of dropping.. Even if I enjoyed all 3 seasons before..
Nov 9, 2020 6:04 AM
May 2020
Really emotional episode, aside from Misaka being jerked by Accelerator. Some scenes made me had a bit tears. Great episode, great show!
Jan 14, 2021 12:48 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Dang didn’t think I’d get some feels flowing from railgun, but this one moved me quite a bit! I don’t like how we cut from the deadly confrontation of misaka and accelerator and her finally seeing all her clones, to kuroko being annoying again. I do like how she was toned down for the rest of the episode though, seeing the state misaka was in and helping maintain the somber vibes.

This is my first introduction to the character of accelerator, who I see time and time again is like the best character in the entire index universe. I was really excited to, but I think I overhyped him for myself. Yeah sure he’s cool but his single character trait is like, he wants more power?? Ok yeah it’s just been a couple episodes, I’ll give him some time to develop his character- which I hope it does because then yeah he’s probably going to be my favourite character as well. So far though even misaka is more intriguing as a character, having immense power but not really paying any second thought to it other than when she really needs it or to shut kuroko up LOL. On the other hand, a dude that just wants a lot of power is boring asf. Hope his character fleshes out more in the rest of this season and index. Other than that, I’m gonna be pretty hyped whenever he shows up on screen.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jul 5, 2022 5:51 AM
Oct 2019
poor Misaka.... she blame herself for it.

those researcher need to die
Feb 1, 2023 12:39 AM
Aug 2022
this keeps getting more and more confusing
Apr 16, 2023 1:36 PM

Jan 2021
Accelerator showing who is the boss. Despite being the same level, he is on a whole different level when compared to mikasa (Reminds me of how Kokushobo can pretty much solo every other Upper rank).
Anyways was it just me or the visuals were looking damn clean this episode.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Jun 12, 2023 11:30 AM

Nov 2010
Damn, I didn't expect the gap between ranks 3 & 1 to be this huge.

Wow, a MISAKA only costs 180,000 yen? I have more than enough to buy one right now. I wish they were available in real life. I need them as my housekeeper and for my sexual needs. They are much cheaper and low maintenance due to their obedience & lack of emotions. They can hold a conversation too, which is a bonus. They are so much better than my GF! haha
Nov 29, 2023 5:02 AM

Nov 2023
This is literally fun, I like accelerator
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2013

242 by OniNori »»
Apr 8, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2013

371 by proxima16 »»
Jan 25, 3:27 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2013

119 by WELLERM »»
Nov 29, 2023 5:08 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2013

99 by WELLERM »»

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2013

125 by WELLERM »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.