Forum Settings
Forums

Extremely Graphic Video:Syrian Rebel Eats Heart of Government Soldier

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
May 16, 2013 2:32 PM

Jan 2013
Amadyeus said:
blah, people are soo serious.

Amadyeus said:
I never joke

I don't get it...
May 16, 2013 2:32 PM

Jan 2013
mirin the entertainment value of this thread
skyrim fans, give this guy some love
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca3lGbKUcHk
May 16, 2013 2:54 PM

Apr 2013
Vinter said:
Arararraragi-kun said:
Vinter said:
Arararraragi-kun said:
I actually don't understand the point of this discussion most of you already have a prejudged opinion on Muslims and Islam and it's not gonna change even if you are presented by facts.

You're not presenting facts though, you're presenting religion, which is just a made up fairytale.

Do you think you sound witty or something ? I already understand your opinion of my religion there is no need to be redundant.
I presented counter arguments and some of them were facts and you choose to ignore them and post stuff that's are irrelevant and objectively wrong so really don't care.

What the rest of us are saying is highly relevant. To you it might not be, though. But only because facts hurt your argument.

Oh you are such a vague piece of shit. The counter argument to your post is already somewhere in this thread quote them and show me how your post is not wrong and relevant.
May 16, 2013 2:58 PM

Sep 2012
This thread was painful to read.
May 16, 2013 3:17 PM

Feb 2013
Arararraragi-kun said:

Ntad said:
I totally wanted to post something meaningful here...

...Then I remembered the Gun Ban thread and the Death thread...and I was all like...

I went back to my topic to actually read the reason why you were so pissed because I didn't read it before and wow..
That's your fucking reason for posting that cheesy stuff. Ehh.. you had an episode when you were 13 ? is that's supposed to give you facing death credit or something and to make you unique and special ?
Jeez.. that's is so trivial and I certainly wouldn't call it a near death experience. Just because you think life is worth going through for whatever doesn't mean other people feel the same way as you especially if they are gonna face something more serious than an episode that they can't even remember.

I figured I'd give you the benefit of the doubt when I explained that shit to you, but I guess you really are an ignorant scrub. I've had family taken from me long before their time (which I covered in the Gun Ban thread) and aside from what happened to me when I was a young lad, there are many a reason why people should do whatever it takes to live, regardless of the circumstances.

"Oh.....but I don't WANNA be a vegetable for the rest of my life!"

Boo-effin'-hoo.

I was stupid for even bothering to explain my views in there. So that's on me. I learn from my mistakes though. So as far as I'm concerned, anyone who doesn't have the will live, off yourself like a bitch. I'll just be mad I didn't have a front-row seat.

Anyway, I never said anything about having a near death experience. It's your fault for not being able to pay attention. Don't be so butthurt.

Oh now look what you did D:

I totally didn't want to post anything serious and you done gone and made me do it.

So in order to stay on topic...

That dude pulling a Temple of Doom on the other guy was pretty fucking metal.

Praising Allah at the same time though? El-oh-el.
NTADMay 16, 2013 3:31 PM
May 16, 2013 3:30 PM

Apr 2013
Ntad said:
Arararraragi-kun said:

Ntad said:
I totally wanted to post something meaningful here...

...Then I remembered the Gun Ban thread and the Death thread...and I was all like...

I went back to my topic to actually read the reason why you were so pissed because I didn't read it before and wow..
That's your fucking reason for posting that cheesy stuff. Ehh.. you had an episode when you were 13 ? is that's supposed to give you facing death credit or something and to make you unique and special ?
Jeez.. that's is so trivial and I certainly wouldn't call it a near death experience. Just because you think life is worth going through for whatever doesn't mean other people feel the same way as you especially if they are gonna face something more serious than an episode that they can't even remember.

I figured I'd give you the benefit of the doubt when I explained that shit to you, but I guess you really are an ignorant scrub. I never said anything about having a near death experience. Don't be so butthurt.

Lol people are really misusing the word ''ignorant'. I am the one who is butthurt ? you are the one who basically gave a cheesy speech and was so damn pissed and called everyone a pussy for choosing yes. Jeez even I had more serious things happen to me than an ''episode'' mhmm .-.

'' It might have just been a nightmare but it was that event that helped me accept my mortality. I don't fear Death anymore...but I also don't welcome it''
ROFL.
May 16, 2013 3:33 PM

Feb 2013
Seeing as how I had an opportunity to serve my country (even if the better portion didn't deserve it) I don't see who you are to lecture me about death?
May 16, 2013 3:34 PM

Oct 2009
@ everybody in here

you guys realize youre basically just criticizing each other's beliefs to various extents?

to Muslims trying to say that the same concepts of liberty that are in Anglo-American law are in Islam - stop fooling yourselves. Islam is defined by a very prescriptive system. In fact, it means submission to God, and that will always be the central pillar of Islam. I'm not saying it's bad, good, whatever - it's just very different. Just because they both say "it's not good to murder people", the fundamental reasons they both say that are very different.

to people calling Islam backwards or whatever - if you truly believe in western concepts of liberty, then you'd understand these differences. Our values are, in the end, the same thing as the values of Islam - they are nothing more than beliefs.

Nobody on this planet can back either belief up without starting with certain, logically unfounded, assumptions. All of this discussion comes down to society, in general.

Libery is not something to be enforced lol. It is only something in regards to the actor. Natural rights, in how we see them, really don't exist.

In America, we are not given liberty, rights, etc. We just have a general agreement, basically
May 16, 2013 3:36 PM

Oct 2010
"God is great!"

"Death to the infidels!"

"Slay those who don't believe in Allah!"

Have nothing against civilised Muslims, but find phrases like that hilarious.
May 16, 2013 3:54 PM

Apr 2013
Ntad said:
Seeing as how I had an opportunity to serve my country (even if the better portion didn't deserve it) I don't see who you are to lecture me about death?

Lol either you are a troll of the highest caliber or you are just a moron I am betting on the latter.
May 16, 2013 4:00 PM

Feb 2013
Arararraragi-kun said:
Ntad said:

Lol either you are a troll of the highest caliber or you are just a moron I am betting on the latter.

You'll have to explain to the rest of the class how this makes any lick of sense. Especially since you don't seem to know what a troll is or does.
May 16, 2013 4:08 PM

Apr 2013
Ehh.. forget it I had enough of useless arguments for one day and MAL is laggin hard . Enjoy having that sheltered mentality of yours.
May 16, 2013 5:44 PM

Jan 2013
AbovePsycho said:
I'm Syrian.. and this is another reason why I support Bashar Al-Assad.

Another Assad dick sucker.
May 16, 2013 5:49 PM

Dec 2012
May 16, 2013 6:33 PM

Nov 2011
I support Assad

Inb4Criticism
May 16, 2013 10:27 PM

Mar 2013
ibrahim2712 said:
AbovePsycho said:
I'm Syrian.. and this is another reason why I support Bashar Al-Assad.

Another Assad dick sucker.

I wouldn't go as far as being called a "dick sucker" but yes, at times like this where the "revolution" is no longer a revolution, I will support him because he's the only form of stability left in the country. I don't want islamic extremist, backed by the west to take Syria over, like the muslim brotherhood did in Egypt.

And just so you know, I did support the free syrian army, and the "revolution" when it was an actually revolution, and not a foreign invasion of terrorists.

CloudeMay 16, 2013 10:40 PM
May 16, 2013 10:32 PM
May 2013
i support heart eating jihadists
May 16, 2013 11:58 PM
Aug 2011
The guy above is right. Those "free army of syria" have gone insane, or always have been I don't know. It's not logical to think that that army's revolution will lead a country towards good times.
May 17, 2013 12:07 AM

Apr 2012
It's not a revolution. It's a religious war
Sunni/Kurds versus Shi'a (Assad)

May 17, 2013 6:02 AM

Jan 2013
The Main problem is there is No Free Syria Army. The bulk of its forces now are non-Syrian Sunni's andthe Kurds who as of late like to piss in everyones Corn Flakes to make a state. Mute point as the support for Assad, and the public opinion in the west has shifted.

Assad's regime is likely to win the War via Military Means given Shi'a related forces have enterd the Battle via hezbollah (which is more of a national army than ring of terrorist.) And the Irainians. Honestly I hope Assad wins. Better the devil you know, than 50 you don't.

Many of the so called "freedom fighters" who arn't under the control of the so called Free Syrian Government are under no more control than the ones in Libya. And as in the case of Mr Heart Eater have made it pretty puublic they want full on Genocide.

And this has shit to do with Freedom and Democracy or the Arab Spring. Yeman, Jordon, and the Saudi's, among others, also had so called uprisings, and crushed them with brutal military force. Where was NATO and the UN then?
RedArmyShogunMay 17, 2013 6:09 AM
May 17, 2013 6:17 AM

Jun 2009
Arararraragi-kun said:
Me saying '' I am not agreeing to it being not a choice '' doesn't mean I that I think it is a choice

Yes it does. But whatever, I'm not going to make a big deal out of an error.

Arararraragi-kun said:
''a lot of human desires are not a choice but it's choice to act upon them''
That's 100% true unless you think homosexuality is a choice and having homosexual sex is not a choice.

Get some proper reading comprehension.

Arararraragi-kun said:
Where did I make fun of the punishment of homosexuality? the death sentence more than likely never happens and probably it will be imprisonment which is after a 3rd strike.

I already quoted it. You were making fun of the fact that homosexuality is illegal, and with that comes making fun of the fact that people are put to death, imprisoned or fined due to it. Also people are most certainly put to death, the fact it may not happen in your specific country does not change the fact it happens in others across the region.

Arararraragi-kun said:
I don't see how me not wanting to share my opinion on a certain matter makes me ''ignorant''and ''uneducated'' are you sure you understand what those words mean Mr. Education ? . And I don't want to further elaborate because I find it to be extremely pointless and I simply don't care.

Apart from you've already given your opinion, you just haven't given an explanation as to why you believe them.

So yeah, you're a stupid ignorant fuck.
TrapaliciousMay 17, 2013 7:13 AM
May 17, 2013 6:42 AM

Mar 2013
RedArmyShogun said:
The Main problem is there is No Free Syria Army. The bulk of its forces now are non-Syrian Sunni's andthe Kurds who as of late like to piss in everyones Corn Flakes to make a state. Mute point as the support for Assad, and the public opinion in the west has shifted.

Assad's regime is likely to win the War via Military Means given Shi'a related forces have enterd the Battle via hezbollah (which is more of a national army than ring of terrorist.) And the Irainians. Honestly I hope Assad wins. Better the devil you know, than 50 you don't.

Many of the so called "freedom fighters" who arn't under the control of the so called Free Syrian Government are under no more control than the ones in Libya. And as in the case of Mr Heart Eater have made it pretty puublic they want full on Genocide.

And this has shit to do with Freedom and Democracy or the Arab Spring. Yeman, Jordon, and the Saudi's, among others, also had so called uprisings, and crushed them with brutal military force. Where was NATO and the UN then?

Nice to see someone here understands the situation.
May 17, 2013 6:55 AM

Apr 2012
This is clearly fucked up!

。◕‿◕。 Fun In Life is what Matters! The More the Fun the better your Life Becomes!! 。◕‿◕。

May 17, 2013 7:02 AM
Oct 2011
MasterTengkorak said:
I support Assad
Who doesn't? 'cause he's clearly the savior of not only Syria, but of all mankind. He's the one humanity deserves, the one and only.

May 17, 2013 8:29 AM

Oct 2010
Trapalicious said:
Arararraragi-kun said:
Me saying '' I am not agreeing to it being not a choice '' doesn't mean I that I think it is a choice

Arararraragi-kun said:
That's 100% true unless you think homosexuality is a choice and having homosexual sex is not a choice.

Arararraragi-kun said:
Where did I make fun of the punishment of homosexuality? the death sentence more than likely never happens and probably it will be imprisonment which is after a 3rd strike.

I already quoted it. You were making fun of the fact that homosexuality is illegal, and with that comes making fun of the fact that people are put to death, imprisoned or fined due to it. Also people are most certainly put to death, the fact it may not happen in your specific country does not change the fact it happens in others across the region.

Arararraragi-kun said:
I don't see how me not wanting to share my opinion on a certain matter makes me ''ignorant''and ''uneducated'' are you sure you understand what those words mean Mr. Education ? . And I don't want to further elaborate because I find it to be extremely pointless and I simply don't care.

Apart from you've already given your opinion, you just haven't given an explanation as to why you believe them.

You were doing well until you decided to call him a "stupid ignorant fuck".
May 17, 2013 9:40 AM

Oct 2010
For anyone who's raised up hating Islam or is not knowledgeable enough, I suggest leave Arararraragi-kun alone and read Charles le Gai Eaton's Islam and the destiny of man. It is the most profound and majestic book written on Islam in the English language.

Gai Eaton was a Swiss agnostic who converted to Islam.
'Ask her to wait a moment— I am almost done.' - Carl Friedrich Gauss ( When told, while working, that his wife was dying).
May 17, 2013 10:04 AM

Dec 2011
That's disgusting!
I mean, cook at least to medium-rare! Am I right?
May 17, 2013 12:28 PM

Sep 2011
BlackPhoenix2010 said:
For anyone who's raised up hating Islam or is not knowledgeable enough, I suggest leave Arararraragi-kun alone and read Charles le Gai Eaton's Islam and the destiny of man. It is the most profound and majestic book written on Islam in the English language.

He sounds like a twit.
Come visit my town // I apologize in advance for my second-rate English

Join my fan club // Improve the transport network
May 17, 2013 2:00 PM
Jul 2018
Did it taste like chicken?
May 17, 2013 2:05 PM

Oct 2009
ive eaten cow heart before

tastes pretty good
May 17, 2013 2:11 PM

Oct 2010
Eat your heart out. Literally.
May 17, 2013 2:13 PM

Dec 2012
That's f-ed up.
May 17, 2013 3:01 PM

Oct 2010
QueenJenny said:
BlackPhoenix2010 said:

He sounds like a twit.

'Ask her to wait a moment— I am almost done.' - Carl Friedrich Gauss ( When told, while working, that his wife was dying).
May 17, 2013 3:03 PM

Sep 2012
spyrocoot said:
Trapalicious said:
Arararraragi-kun said:

Arararraragi-kun said:

Arararraragi-kun said:

Arararraragi-kun said:

You were doing well until you decided to call him a "stupid ignorant fuck".
No no, he's still doing well.
May 17, 2013 4:15 PM

Jan 2011
BlackPhoenix2010 said:

Why would I waste my time reading about a fictional religion with a fictional god? Might as well read a book on bigfoot or the loch ness monster while I'm at it.
> The Fellow MAL Users Social Link has reached level 6!
> Your power to create Forum Posts of the Anime Arcana has grown!
May 17, 2013 4:29 PM

Apr 2008
Vinter said:
BlackPhoenix2010 said:

Why would I waste my time reading about a fictional religion with a fictional god? Might as well read a book on bigfoot or the loch ness monster while I'm at it.

"Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. And some will lose more than the tips off their fingers, I promise you. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that"
May 17, 2013 5:07 PM

Jan 2011
Zatoichi said:
Vinter said:
BlackPhoenix2010 said:

> The Fellow MAL Users Social Link has reached level 6!
> Your power to create Forum Posts of the Anime Arcana has grown!
May 17, 2013 7:08 PM

Jan 2013
AbovePsycho said:

I wouldn't go as far as being called a "dick sucker" but yes, at times like this where the "revolution" is no longer a revolution, I will support him because he's the only form of stability left in the country. I don't want islamic extremist, backed by the west to take Syria over, like the muslim brotherhood did in Egypt.

And just so you know, I did support the free syrian army, and the "revolution" when it was an actually revolution, and not a foreign invasion of terrorists.

Listen, I'm Kurdish from Iraq so I might show some bias, but on the real when you kill innocent women and children without a second thought just to keep your fucking dictatorship you need to fucking die.

Bashar is a piece of shit who doesn't want to back down, fuck him and fuck his entire army. They make the rebels say "bashar is god" before they kill them.

Really? You support a motherfucker like that? Kills and torutres women and children and thinks he's god? We all know he's fucking dying to stay in power. What a greedy piece of shit he is.
May 17, 2013 8:29 PM

Jan 2008
Since when did MaL start allowing all of this graphic material on the forum?
May 17, 2013 11:11 PM

Mar 2013
ibrahim2712 said:
AbovePsycho said:

Listen, I'm Kurdish from Iraq so I might show some bias, but on the real when you kill innocent women and children without a second thought just to keep your fucking dictatorship you need to fucking die.

Bashar is a piece of shit who doesn't want to back down, fuck him and fuck his entire army. They make the rebels say "bashar is god" before they kill them.

Really? You support a motherfucker like that? Kills and torutres women and children and thinks he's god? We all know he's fucking dying to stay in power. What a greedy piece of shit he is.

Bashar is men killed innocent people? Let me guess, you heard that off a western news channel? CNN? Fox news? or Al jezzera? You have no idea how many incidents and massacres have happened, only so that rebels video it, and send it to these media channels to blame assad. It's a technique they use. Don't believe everything you see on the news. However, I'm not saying that bashar hasn't killed innocent people, no he has. But these so called freedom fighters, just as you saw in the video, also kill innocent people, and apparently like to eat hearts.

We have a shit load of terriorists in Syria. How's going to get rid of them? the rebels? The rebels from foreign countries just there to cause trouble? Or the Syrian civilians? Or should we just kick bashar out, only to give these scum bags more power over us in our country? I'm not with Bashar, but I support him at the moment because he's the only hope we have left unfortunately. I don't want the same thing that happened in Libya to happen in Syria. Although it's gotten worse by now..
May 18, 2013 7:11 AM

Jan 2013
AbovePsycho said:

Bashar is men killed innocent people? Let me guess, you heard that off a western news channel? CNN? Fox news? or Al jezzera? You have no idea how many incidents and massacres have happened, only so that rebels video it, and send it to these media channels to blame assad. It's a technique they use. Don't believe everything you see on the news. However, I'm not saying that bashar hasn't killed innocent people, no he has. But these so called freedom fighters, just as you saw in the video, also kill innocent people, and apparently like to eat hearts.

We have a shit load of terriorists in Syria. How's going to get rid of them? the rebels? The rebels from foreign countries just there to cause trouble? Or the Syrian civilians? Or should we just kick bashar out, only to give these scum bags more power over us in our country? I'm not with Bashar, but I support him at the moment because he's the only hope we have left unfortunately. I don't want the same thing that happened in Libya to happen in Syria. Although it's gotten worse by now..

Bashar is power hungry and every body knows it. This whole situation is all his fault, he could have just stepped down when the protests were going on but nooo the fucker just wanted to stay on the seat.

And yes there are other people in Syria but that's because they went there to help against the regime. Both sides have there flaws but I can't stand Bashar.

Like I said, they make the people they kill say "Bashar is God". I don't give a fuck what his motives are but he crosses the line. The only excuse you have to say is you don't want Syria to be a terrorist controlled state. And if does it was all Bashar's fault in the first place.
May 18, 2013 7:22 AM

Nov 2012
Is that halal meat?
May 18, 2013 8:17 AM

Jan 2013
ibrahim2712 said:
AbovePsycho said:

Bashar is power hungry and every body knows it. This whole situation is all his fault, he could have just stepped down when the protests were going on but nooo the fucker just wanted to stay on the seat.

And yes there are other people in Syria but that's because they went there to help against the regime. Both sides have there flaws but I can't stand Bashar.

Like I said, they make the people they kill say "Bashar is God". I don't give a fuck what his motives are but he crosses the line. The only excuse you have to say is you don't want Syria to be a terrorist controlled state. And if does it was all Bashar's fault in the first place.

Mr. ibrahim2712, what you've just typed is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having to read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
May 18, 2013 8:45 AM

Nov 2008
johnyjohny said:
Is that halal meat?

I don't think eating a human heart is allowed in Islam even during Jihad.

May 18, 2013 9:07 AM

Mar 2013
RedArmyShogun said:
ibrahim2712 said:
AbovePsycho said:

Mr. ibrahim2712, what you've just typed is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having to read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

I don't have anything to say to you Ibrahim, but I laughed at the part where you said foreigners are coming in to help rebels defeat the regime because they want to help I'm sorry, but if you think anyone in this world would offer their lives for the sake of another countries civilians, just to help then my discuss with you ends here. No country ever, or will ever give a shit about another country out of the kindness of their hearts They all seek their own benefits.
May 18, 2013 9:18 AM

Nov 2011
ibrahim2712 said:

^That my children is what we call a Western puppet.
May 18, 2013 10:03 AM

Mar 2013
MasterTengkorak said:
ibrahim2712 said:

No no, that my friend is someone who has been brainwashed by western media.
May 18, 2013 5:01 PM

Dec 2010
AbovePsycho said:
MasterTengkorak said:
ibrahim2712 said:

Right because Assad is the ideal ruler simply because he's hated by western governments. And while people around the west are being brainwashed by their media, boneheaded 17 and 18-year olds are the only ones who can see through the lies spewed by the media.
May 18, 2013 10:43 PM

Mar 2013
Rebas said:
AbovePsycho said:
MasterTengkorak said:
ibrahim2712 said:

Right because Assad is the ideal ruler simply because he's hated by western governments. And while people around the west are being brainwashed by their media, boneheaded 17 and 18-year olds are the only ones who can see through the lies spewed by the media.

I never said Assad was the ideal ruler. Maybe you should read everything I wrote before making a comment. As if I don't know the things Assad has done to Syria in the past, and has been doing now. My grandfather worked with the regime during hafez al assad is time. So I have my close ties on what's happening in Syria, but again, go read what I previously wrote, I don't like repeating myself. :)
May 18, 2013 11:28 PM

Dec 2010
AbovePsycho said:
Rebas said:
AbovePsycho said:
MasterTengkorak said:
ibrahim2712 said:

I never said Assad was the ideal ruler. Maybe you should read everything I wrote before making a comment. As if I don't know the things Assad has done to Syria in the past, and has been doing now. My grandfather worked with the regime during hafez al assad is time. So I have my close ties on what's happening in Syria, but again, go read what I previously wrote, I don't like repeating myself. :)

Nice job missing my point.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.