Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 30, 2008 3:00 AM

Jul 2007
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Hmm that doesnt seem right if he took one of his bodies with a single blow...
Anyways nice chapter :P
It seems naruto will end somewhere in the NEAR future.
Dec 30, 2008 8:31 AM

Oct 2008
431? errr..... You're way early dude, you must've read the wrong chapter.
Dec 30, 2008 8:38 AM

Jul 2008
i dont think 431 is out yet :D
Dec 30, 2008 9:46 AM

Sep 2008
The latest chapter is 430...
Jan 2, 2009 9:32 AM

Feb 2008
wen is 431 comin out??
did 430 just come out early or summin, plz dnt tell me we hav to wait another week U_____________U
The measure of a true shinobi is not how he lived but how he dies
Jan 2, 2009 9:40 AM
Jul 2018
The only thing I see around the web about chapter 431 are fake spoilers and predictions
Jan 2, 2009 9:46 AM

Oct 2007
eh its out?
Jan 2, 2009 9:59 AM

Mar 2008
No, it isn't
Mayby it will come out earlier, but only around tuesday

Jan 3, 2009 12:30 PM
Jun 2007
manami-chin said:
No, it isn't

more like in 2 weeks. =/
Shonen Jump is on break since its the beginning of the year.
Jan 3, 2009 12:36 PM
Nov 2007
Avarice said:
manami-chin said:
No, it isn't

more like in 2 weeks. =/
Shonen Jump is on break since its the beginning of the year.
i know. that sucks majorly. they should just go by chinese new year or something D<
Jan 3, 2009 11:58 PM
AhMeiZing #1000

Sep 2007
ur a bit early
-
Behold a work of art made in Paint on Windows XP in 2007

too lazy to update these
Jan 8, 2009 3:27 PM
Mar 2008
Well they said that they wont air manga for a week i think, so guys be patient and wait for the manga. I myself cannot wait want to see how naruto is going to kick pain`s ass
Jan 8, 2009 5:07 PM

Aug 2008
d@mn it! I saw this post up & thought it was out already. Talk about jumping the gun.
Jan 15, 2009 9:55 AM

Mar 2008
has anyone already saw the spoilers?? They're so great! And that just proves that kakashi is REALLY dead, so people, stop trying to bring him to life, he's DEAD!
I like him, but everyone has to die someday, and at least he died fighting for his village.
Naruto is soooo powerfull!! Did you see the size of that two atack! Awsome!!

Jan 15, 2009 10:36 PM
Nov 2007
ohgod. onemanga's server kept exploding from all the people in the world reading this chapter at the same time LOL.

but maan that was pretty bomb-ass when naruto dd the behind-the-back/double/big rasengan >:3

also. new technique awaits
Jan 15, 2009 10:38 PM

Sep 2007
Wtf hax at Naruto's powers now. The guy's single handedly taking down Pein one by one with ease. Either Naruto just totally overleveled while he was grinding away in frog world or Pein barely showed his true powers yet.
Jan 15, 2009 10:40 PM

Oct 2007
wow, an action packed chapter for the first time in forever o.o;

also, naruto overpowered much?? even if he did learn these sage powers, he's had them for what, an entire day? and hes already like 10x stronger than jiraiya??? >_>;;;; eh whatever, who cares, lets see some kickass jutsus! also lol at onemanga servers, i was reading soul eater and it kept dying, i was like oh hell i bet naruto is out. xD
Jan 15, 2009 10:46 PM

May 2007
Kakashi...oh well goodbye Kakashi.

ANYWAY WOW BAM BOOM SOCK RASENGAN KAGE BUNSHIN BAM

Alot of action, I want to see animated by some studio other than Pierrot
My anime list
Jan 15, 2009 10:47 PM
AhMeiZing #1000

Sep 2007
ohh my god at the new 431 zomg awesome

speechless

also naruto is on the nextlevel of sage according to what the frogs say

best chap in a long time, that rasengan awesome independant sage clones lol

he can send clones on missions to do his work now. the possibilities. his new tech is gonna be off the charts. i cant wait
fatstarrJan 15, 2009 10:52 PM
-

too lazy to update these
Jan 15, 2009 10:51 PM

Dec 2008
Great chapter! Naruto is just pounding those Pein through frog katas, summoning jutsus, giant rasengan spheres, and brute strength. With the battle heading this way and the fact that we have yet to still see Pein's true form, can't wait until the next chapter!
Jan 15, 2009 10:55 PM

Jun 2008
Excellent chapter, finally after 431 chapters Naruto seems to have grown up, and shows some actual leadership skills.
Jan 15, 2009 10:58 PM
Nov 2007
im pretty sure the new technique will just kill all the peins at once, and since naruto "can feel everyones chakra' (oh the convenience) he will hunt down nagato and it will be n vs n battle.

naruto just needs to learn genjutsu, then he will be effectively be the embodiment of "hawk" >.>
Jan 15, 2009 10:58 PM

Jan 2008
that was awsome naruto went gear secondo on pains ass

with sage techniques being able to sense everyones chakra in konoha im finally sensing naruto like a future hokage
do u guys think since sage mode greatly increeses naruto abilities it also increeses narutos focus and thinking abilities? cause that did not look like the usual naruto
Jan 15, 2009 10:59 PM

Nov 2007
while it seems naruto is overpowered, really he is training years at a time with all of his kb's.

anyhow seems its definitely conclusive that kakashi died a crap death. he has taking dbz to a new level. a double palm spirit bomb ftw. anyhow, other than improvements seems naruto has learned a new jutsu. wonder if he managed to complete the frs.

oh and the frogs definetely kicked ass.
Jan 15, 2009 11:00 PM
Nov 2007
thecooler22 said:
cause that did not look like the usual naruto
what usual naruto. these past 100 chapters all naruto's been doing is training, having loved ones die, and training his ass off more.
Jan 15, 2009 11:03 PM

Jan 2008
crowslayer91 said:
thecooler22 said:
cause that did not look like the usual naruto
what usual naruto. these past 100 chapters all naruto's been doing is training, having loved ones die, and training his ass off more.

true that
and kick ass naruto is realy great i was waiting for this since the start and by now naruto seems the strongest in konoha i think the only problem he could find is a especialiced genjutsu ninja and even then

so what do u guys think Danzo is doing now?
thecooler22Jan 15, 2009 11:09 PM
Jan 15, 2009 11:05 PM

Jul 2007
I must say, i quite enjoyed this chapter. Its about time naruto did some good.

On another note, i hope we find out who pain is soon, and i hope hes someone we know.. and not a new character from the past we dont know.
Jan 15, 2009 11:09 PM

Aug 2008
thecooler22 said:

with sage techniques being able to sense everyones chakra in konoha im finally sensing naruto like a future hokage
do u guys think since sage mode greatly increeses naruto abilities it also increeses narutos focus and thinking abilities? cause that did not look like the usual naruto
Yeah I see that too... I really think sage mode focuses Naruto's mind a lot more... he's not anymore the idiotic moron once we knew hahaha

Oh sure the frogs kicked ass hahahaaha... Lol at the flying rhino-like summon... Woe is he going to kick Pain's Army asses in just one jutsu..? I hope not I wanna see a cool fight btw Pain Army and Naruto

Naruto is sure a melee master @_@

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 15, 2009 11:12 PM

Jul 2007
Cloud1234 said:

It seems naruto will end somewhere in the NEAR future.

Kabutomaru, Ninja War, Madara, Nagato, Sasuke, Kage Summit, Tailed beasts storyline.

No way its close to the end.

Wasabi said:
Wtf hax at Naruto's powers now. The guy's single handedly taking down Pein one by one with ease. Either Naruto just totally overleveled while he was grinding away in frog world or Pein barely showed his true powers yet.

Pain =/= Nagato.

Six Paths of Pain(aka Taijutsu HAXX, Ninjutsu HAXX, Summoning&Heal HAXX, Telekinesis HAXX, Genjutsu-Torture HAXX and Defense HAXX) are used as measuring stick for the new upgraded Naruto. Its both a way to show off a huge ass "clash of gods"-type fight and to hype up both Nagato and Naruto for the possible future rematch

My predictions so far hold True - the chapters will go just like that:

Pain tries something > Naruto Solos 1-2 Bodies > Naruto tries to do more soloing > Pain tries something > Naruto Solos 1-2 Bodies > Naruto tries to do more soloing > Pain tries something > Naruto Solos the last body.

Kishimoto is clearly drawing a line between Naruto and others for upcomming world-wide war and stuff.

After Naruto trashes up Yahiko-Pain and we see Nagato going all angered and stating that it will take him ~6 months to recover from the whole damage stuff, Akatsuki forces are redirected on finding Hachibi, and we will get a mini arc centering on Danzou's coup leading to Sage Summit, which would possibly be start of world-wide war(fifth ninja war?)

spoiler code for HUGE walls of predictions I am sure will turn out true

Going by his brother's manga, 666Satan and the fact that the writing style of the brothers is similar, thats, IMO, the most likely ending to Naruto.

And yes, its not near the end right now 100-150 chapters more, for least.
Jan 15, 2009 11:13 PM

Jun 2008
Why is there always a hater?
WSJ! Naruto is back, and better then ever!
Sage mode and new technique coming :]

It seems like Kakashi is actually gone :'[
Jan 15, 2009 11:16 PM

Jun 2008
Check out the knuckle head ninja throwing summoned rhinos over the fucking horizon, Lmao!
At this rate, Nagato's going to be forced out of hiding. Can't wait to see the new move.
Jan 15, 2009 11:21 PM

May 2008
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KAKASHI SENSEI!!!!

Holy Hell Batman!! Look at the size of his balls!!

Naruto turned into the ultimate ninja all of the sudden...with just a few weeks? days? of training...wtf...well atleast they're not extending the fight any longer than it has to be.
Jan 15, 2009 11:22 PM

Jun 2008
And with this chapter. It is verify that Kakashi is dead. I think we'll all miss him greatly.
Jan 15, 2009 11:23 PM

Aug 2008
Fai said:
Wasabi said:

Pain =/= Nagato.

Six Paths of Pain(aka Taijutsu HAXX, Ninjutsu HAXX, Summoning&Heal HAXX, Telekinesis HAXX, Genjutsu-Torture HAXX and Defense HAXX) are used as measuring stick for the new upgraded Naruto. Its both a way to show off a huge ass "clash of gods"-type fight and to hype up both Nagato and Naruto for the possible future rematch

My predictions so far hold True - the chapters will go just like that:

Pain tries something > Naruto Solos 1-2 Bodies > Naruto tries to do more soloing > Pain tries something > Naruto Solos 1-2 Bodies > Naruto tries to do more soloing > Pain tries something > Naruto Solos the last body.

Kishimoto is clearly drawing a line between Naruto and others for upcomming world-wide war and stuff.

After Naruto trashes up Yahiko-Pain and we see Nagato going all angered and stating that it will take him ~6 months to recover from the whole damage stuff, Akatsuki forces are redirected on finding Hachibi, and we will get a mini arc centering on Danzou's coup leading to Sage Summit, which would possibly be start of world-wide war(fifth ninja war?)

spoiler code for HUGE walls of predictions I am sure will turn out true

Going by his brother's manga, 666Satan and the fact that the writing style of the brothers is similar, thats, IMO, the most likely ending to Naruto.

And yes, its not near the end right now 100-150 chapters more, for least.
Uh interesting predictions, which are likely to happen... Oh then what happens now hahaha... I can't wait for the next chappie T_T

Signs,
Green

PS: I'll miss Kakashi-sensei... sigh you'll be remembered forever!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 15, 2009 11:43 PM

May 2008
would love and also hate if his new tech kills them all, i mean FINALY he's back and kicking ass, why make it end so quickly? i want this to last a bit longer, then again i like big booms.
Jan 15, 2009 11:54 PM
AhMeiZing #1000

Sep 2007
i hope they dont play off sagemode ie bankai in bleach, (ichigos bankai aint shit) i hpe they leave sage mode powerful as hell, i have a feeling this new tech is gonna take 1 chap to set up lol

-

too lazy to update these
Jan 15, 2009 11:56 PM

Jan 2008
Ah, this chapter was definitely worth the wait! > D

I thought it was pretty sweet how Naruto sent Tsunade back to safety and when she gets there she says "It's alright now" <-- she's totally confident in Naruto. And I mean - why wouldn't she be!? He stopped a rampaging rhino and threw it in the air with ease and then could have possibly defeated another body of Pein's with frog katas xD~ Not to mention Gamakichi and pals were kicking ass as well! Naruto's sage mode is awesome ^__^
>> Though admittedly - the double rasengan reminded me of spirit bombs by Goku xD

And bleh - I guess it's official that Kakashi's dead huh? =\
jazmin_sJan 16, 2009 12:01 AM

Amazing sig set thanks to -DraGonZ-
Jan 15, 2009 11:59 PM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
I won't believe Kakashi's dead until it's obvious. and right now, it's definitely not.

Great chapter. A lot of action. Naruto throwing up that rino up in the air like that was awesome. lol on the fighting frogs. I read this with a friend -you should all try that sometimes, it's quite funny to watch other people's reactions.
p r o f i l e đź‘€
Jan 16, 2009 12:24 AM

Mar 2008
Hmm... Very surrealistic power up but at least Naruto is awesome again ^_^
Jan 16, 2009 12:46 AM

Mar 2007
Great chapter and all, and Naruto is GREAT and I love him, and I was sad about Tsunade getting old, But I really hated it. Why, for God sake, Kishimoto must write something about Kakashi's possible death? Why can't I just read the chapter in quiet? *want to die or something*

Jan 16, 2009 12:50 AM

Jan 2008
thecooler22 said:

Pfft, both seem to be nothing more then a different version of Kaioken. :|

Great chapter. Maybe it's because they have more info on him, but it seems alittle strange that Naruto is going Goku on things that Jiraiya couldn't do much against.
Jan 16, 2009 1:01 AM

Aug 2007
I have a feeling that the Waves of Rage, or whatever it was called, is going to be something like Naruto merging the natural chakra with the Kyuubi's chakra.
Jan 16, 2009 1:05 AM

Oct 2008
Oh well, Kakashi is really dead. Looking back, the way he died was so uneventful compared to Jiraiya, and Kakashi's been in the series since the beginning.

And Naruto's Genki Dama Giant Rasengen was expected; but the John Woo-like double style was surprising. Same with Bunta just following orders automatically.
Jan 16, 2009 1:22 AM

Jan 2008
ironchefflip said:
Oh well, Kakashi is really dead. Looking back, the way he died was so uneventful compared to Jiraiya, and Kakashi's been in the series since the beginning.

And Naruto's Genki Dama Giant Rasengen was expected; but the John Woo-like double style was surprising. Same with Bunta just following orders automatically.

It will be kind of lame if Kakashi goes out like that.-_-

He's really showing his love for Akira Toriyama that one. lol
Jan 16, 2009 2:05 AM

Feb 2008
Ubberpowered shounen powerup is ubberpowered >_>
Still, the chapter was enjoyable. Wonder what tricks Pain has up on his sleeve.
Jan 16, 2009 2:08 AM

Aug 2008
Finally some badass action ^^
Ii tenki desu ne...
Jan 16, 2009 2:59 AM
Dec 2008
pure awesomeness... finally.. great chapter.. :)
Jan 16, 2009 3:07 AM

Mar 2008
anything i got to say is holy sh*t
You Know You Want To Click Them :D
Jan 16, 2009 3:18 AM

May 2008
ah man that chapter was great,i can't wait for that to get animated

Jumoji cool avatar it looks like it is playing together with mine
Jan 16, 2009 3:22 AM
Jul 2018
a great chapter, Naruto is acting more and more grown up.
I was kinda hoping to see Tsunade at her true age.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 87 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 12, 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.