Forum Settings
Forums
May 11, 2013 12:58 AM
Will Kuroko ever enter the zone?

May 11, 2013 12:59 AM

I'm pretty sure that, even if I had been reading this, I'd still have no idea what the fuck you're asking.

Seriously, what the fuck are you asking?

May 11, 2013 1:10 AM

Negative-Travis said:
I'm pretty sure that, even if I had been reading this, I'd still have no idea what the fuck you're asking.

No. His/her question is perfectly fine, the zone is explained in the manga.
Modified by stand, May 11, 2013 1:16 AM

May 11, 2013 1:10 AM

parfaited said:
Negative-Travis said:

He went back and edited the title and OP, the original wording was unreadable.

Something along the lines of "Kuroko ever enter maybe the zone will?"

May 11, 2013 1:13 AM
can tetsuya kuroko enter the zone?

May 11, 2013 1:16 AM

Negative-Travis said:
parfaited said:
Negative-Travis said:

This is why I always respond to the OP by quoting unless it's very long. I saw it too though.

May 11, 2013 1:17 AM

Negative-Travis said:

wow that's uhmm yeah...

anyway ill try to answer the question:

Hmm I honestly don't know if he would ever be able to.
Well he has the love for basketball in order to enter the zone.

Actually no I don't think he will be able to since Kuroko's talent relies on passing to others.
Doesn't the zone "isolate" the player in a way that they can really only see themselves?
(Someone correct me if i'm wrong it's been a while since I read those chapters.)
Kuroko needs to be able to focus on others, not like Aomine/Kagami/Murasakibara who are strong when they focus on their own abilites.

But idk Kuroko might surprise everyone one day by going zone!

May 11, 2013 1:34 AM

parfaited said:
Negative-Travis said:

wow that's uhmm yeah...

anyway ill try to answer the question:

Hmm I honestly don't know if he would ever be able to.
Well he has the love for basketball in order to enter the zone.

Actually no I don't think he will be able to since Kuroko's talent relies on passing to others.
Doesn't the zone "isolate" the player in a way that they can really only see themselves?
(Someone correct me if i'm wrong it's been a while since I read those chapters.)
Kuroko needs to be able to focus on others, not like Aomine/Kagami/Murasakibara who are strong when they focus on their own abilites.

But idk Kuroko might surprise everyone one day by going zone!

Yeah, now that he has that vanishing shot of his, he can actually play on his own.

May 11, 2013 1:49 AM

i dont even quite understand what the zone mean is...

May 11, 2013 5:18 AM
i was thinking of this, maybe he just disappears. it has to be something cool since he can shoot now.

so i want kurokos to be awesome.

May 11, 2013 5:51 AM

I thought "the zone" basically pushed a players skill and potential to it's fullest.
So for the effects, for everyone it's different based on their skills (like xtremexx's example above)

Kuroko going into the zone may be possible but if it were to happen he would be the last one since his skill requires the other players to keep up.

May 21, 2013 5:00 PM

He'll probably enter the zone in the Seirin/Rakuzan match.

May 27, 2013 8:27 PM

Yes, I agree - if Kuroko were to enter the Zone, the best time for it to happen would be in the Seirin vs. Rakuzan match, so we may yet see it. But for some reason I still can't see Seirin winning that match, even with Kuroko and Kagami both in the Zone...I just don't see Akashi and the three Crownless Generals giving them the match at any cost. But it is a shounen series, so I'm very interested to see how our dynamic duo are going to fight their way through this one.
"Go bald, Kurosaki."

Mar 31, 2014 5:38 AM
How about Kuroko 'tapping' into the Zone. For example, he momentarily enters the Zone for a split second to enhance his passes or misdirection? That could be a idea.

Jan 12, 2015 12:53 PM
I'm sure kuroko can enter the zone,last night I found a chapter talking about kuroko entering the zone..
its called shadow zone or whatever,he doesnt use his zone because its too dangerous and uncontrollable,he even surpasses the miracle of generations in every single way and even akashi is scared to death when kuroko enters the zone..etc. anyway, he becomes a monster xd.

Well i hope its true it could be a made up chapter but i still believe its true..im so excited for the episodes to come out! ×)

Jul 4, 2015 10:28 PM
raquel8 said:
I'm sure kuroko can enter the zone,last night I found a chapter talking about kuroko entering the zone..
its called shadow zone or whatever,he doesnt use his zone because its too dangerous and uncontrollable,he even surpasses the miracle of generations in every single way and even akashi is scared to death when kuroko enters the zone..etc. anyway, he becomes a monster xd.

Well i hope its true it could be a made up chapter but i still believe its true..im so excited for the episodes to come out! ×)

Unfortunately it is fanfiction.

Jul 4, 2015 10:29 PM

He entered the friend zone before

Oct 8, 2016 2:22 PM
xtremexx said:
i was thinking of this, maybe he just disappears. it has to be something cool since he can shoot now.

Zone is that a Player goes to 100% not copying or going i beast mode, Kise was nerver in the Zone in the Anime ! Copying has nothing to do with the Zone.
Spoiler: Kise goes in the Zone in the Manga !

Nov 7, 2016 3:20 AM
Kaiō

xtremexx said:

no, kise's zone is completely different and is shown in the manga extra game

May 18, 2017 12:19 PM
kuroko already used his zone mode in the finals vs akashi he used something called team emperor eye i think

Oct 21, 2018 4:46 PM
Kuroko isn‘t goin to enter the zone or not the normal zone
He will enter a alternative zone wirch is not going to boost his dripling or shot and it wouldn‘t that dramtic like Kagamis zone but it will have more effect at the game because Kurokos zone will be like that he have a perfect and faster passes and he will be a real shadow that nobody will see him and he will be able to see all enemy and better he will habe the ability for perfect choises when his normal form boost his team 50% then his zone will boost his team150%