Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
May 11, 2013 9:56 AM

Jul 2010
A..ACCELERATORRRR!.Yes, i am Acc's fanboy, why lie?.I felt really bad for 9982# though :/, and im 100% sure i would react same as Misaka on her place.Can't wait to see next episode, because this one sure was funny and sick.
''Peace''
May 11, 2013 10:08 AM

Sep 2012
A very well done episode. It put in a lot of time to get us to know and like this sister character. A lot of funny and oddly relaxing moments. And then suddenly the whole thing shifts to the "experiment" and the whole sadistic cruelty comes fully upon the character (and us). Pacing and directing is handled very well, including the use of BGM, scene cuts and the handling of its conclusion. Can't wait for next week's episode.

AnimageNeby said:
Just a quick question. I'm not really following all the railgun series that are out there, but I noted the new one and started watching. And...is this a remake? Because I sure remember another one very much similar to this one. If I remember correctly, the guy has some vector power that turns the direction of other forces, I believe? So am I mistaken here and confusing it with some other series? Or is this truly a remake?
It is not a remake. Railgun is a spinoff manga of Index and it is centered around the Railgun character, but both cover the same timeline and location, and in Sisters Arc both have the event covered. So the Sisters Arc is already covered in Index season 1 but now it is done from the viewpoint of Railgun. And yes, the power of Accelerator has to do with vectors.
symbvMay 11, 2013 10:12 AM
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
May 11, 2013 10:13 AM

May 2010
Yesss finally he is here Accelerator the most[bold] BADASS[/bold] character ever !!!
May 11, 2013 10:30 AM

Sep 2008
RIP misaka 9982....damm, such a perfect episode, it's llike knowing the end of a movie, and because of that , the funny moments have such a sad feeling to them, damm godd job J.C. never in my life had i watched such an awesome episode in the to aru series, for a second there i was afraid of accel, and hoping touma or misaka would appear....but misaka was too late, hell i'm even amazed that she could survive so long after this by facing accel, such a real monster, really, accel in his golden days is probably the most OP character ever, actually he is invincible, no doubt, not even the big stars of shonen jump oculd even touch him

also...9982...the misaka that gets saved is 10032,..so biri biri must suffer another 49 deaths? damm that's sad, i almost cried the moment i heard that number, if it's one a dayits almost 2 months...so, in this point of time, touma still has his memories rigth?

when i first read this was a sisters arc i wasnt that happy, hopping for more badass shit, well, i'm sorry, and i'm gratefull for this awesome seies, just this episode(and the next one) are way better than the whole railgun series
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
May 11, 2013 10:33 AM

Apr 2010
Episode explained how Misaka found out about the project and seems she is heading for a fight with Accelerator now which doesn't seems like a very good thing.
Wonder how it will turn out tho that fight personally not to found of Accelerators character he is arrogant and just a cold blooded killer here found it more funny watching him be annoyed in the last season of Index.
Seeing as that plays in the future seen from this i wont say to much about it.

That sister had a surprising personality tho it seemed to be different from the other sisters i could be wrong about this tho.
May 11, 2013 10:38 AM

Feb 2013
I'm not even into Misaka but this episode was fantastic, it really brought out the "pain" in them. Looking forward to the next ones.
May 11, 2013 10:43 AM

Mar 2012
Zero_r2 said:

also...9982...the misaka that gets saved is 10032,..so biri biri must suffer another 49 deaths? damm that's sad, i almost cried the moment i heard that number, if it's one a dayits almost 2 months...so, in this point of time, touma still has his memories rigth?

Nope. The episode takes place on August 15th. Touma lost his memories on July 29th. Touma doesn't get involved until August 20th.
(Also known on other places as Hiss13)

All hail the adorable chess master!
May 11, 2013 11:01 AM

May 2009
Arlia said:
Don't expect Touma so soon. Touma will only appear at the end of the arc.

isnt it about the end of the arc? i mean what could happen between the "fight" next episode and the appearance of touma...

after next episode u could (at least i think so) just watch index season 1 ep 12 and u know what will happen... they must make a timeskip very soon or somewhat
ReyokuMay 11, 2013 11:14 AM
May 11, 2013 11:05 AM
Aug 2009
This was a fucking awesome episode.
May 11, 2013 11:12 AM

Mar 2012
Reyoku said:
Arlia said:

isnt it about the end of the arc? i mean what could happen between the "fight" next episode and the appearance of touma...

after next episode u could (at least i think so) just watch index season 1 ep 12 and u know what will happen... they must make a timeskip very soon or somewhat

Nope. There is still a lot more before Touma appears, namely Mikoto's attempt to destroy the Level 6 Shift Project on her own.

Key word here: ATTEMPT

May 11, 2013 11:20 AM

May 2009
CreationBreaker said:
Reyoku said:
Arlia said:

Nope. There is still a lot more before Touma appears, namely Mikoto's attempt to destroy the Level 6 Shift Project on her own.

ooh ok.. the arc is really well made and its nice to see the background from misakas sight but its still just past. i hope they just dont try to extend this past arc with a lot of "slice of life" and skip to a future arc after index season 2
for everyone who likes slice of life ONLY and dislikes the supernatural -> just stop reading and watching this anime and keep reading stuff like k-on...
May 11, 2013 11:30 AM

Aug 2009
Accelerator, love you man <3
May 11, 2013 11:31 AM

Mar 2012
Reyoku said:
CreationBreaker said:
Reyoku said:
Arlia said:

ooh ok.. the arc is really well made and its nice to see the background from misakas sight but its still just past. i hope they just dont try to extend this past arc with a lot of "slice of life" and skip to a future arc after index season 2
for everyone who likes slice of life ONLY and dislikes the supernatural -> just stop reading and watching this anime and keep reading stuff like k-on...

Given the adaptation so far, pacing, as well as hints placed into the series, there will be very little slice of life stuff for a while since we are getting into the murky depths of the Sisters Arc story. We still have another full volume of chapters to be adapted before Touma even makes his entrance into the Sisters Arc and even then, that corresponds with episode 10 of Index Season 1. After that, there is still another half volume of material left before Touma gets involved in the Sisters Arc.

At the same time, JC Staff will be adapting the Liberal Arts City SS, which takes place from September 3 to 10, simultaneously with the Orsola Aquinas Rescue Arc.

May 11, 2013 11:34 AM

Mar 2012
If the rest of the episodes are like this one, then this will be an amazing season.
May 11, 2013 11:34 AM

May 2012
Watching the whole episode and I'm like.."Don't get attached to the clone, she's gonna die.." But I got attached to her anyways. ;-;
May 11, 2013 11:51 AM

Apr 2012
Every time I see Accelerator i just love the Toaru series a little more. Cant wait for next week now.
May 11, 2013 12:10 PM
Aug 2012
FinestFantasy said:
Watching the whole episode and I'm like.."Don't get attached to the clone, she's gonna die.." But I got attached to her anyways. ;-;

Pretty much. Fucks sake.
May 11, 2013 12:21 PM

Jun 2008
Misaka clone was so amusing that it was really sad see her die like that. She made the first half more enjoyable that the fight with her crazy antics.
For some reason, unlike others i find Accelerator not very cool actually. That big head and small body he has is kind of ridiculous and it always seems like they are trying too hard to give him a crazy psycho attidute.
May 11, 2013 12:26 PM

Oct 2011
Epic episode!!! Misaka clone made this episode. From her hilarious expressions and interaction with original Misaka. It was so sad when Accel completely killed her. So this is the first time Misaka fights Accelerator. Isn't this the same place Touma fights Accelerator?
May 11, 2013 12:31 PM

May 2012
Monad said:

For some reason, unlike others i find Accelerator not very cool actually. That big head and small body he has is kind of ridiculous and it always seems like they are trying too hard to give him a crazy psycho attidute.

I thought I was the only one who realized that. o.O
It's like they're trying to make him likable by giving him that psycho attitude.
May 11, 2013 1:24 PM

Jan 2008
nnangle said:
FinestFantasy said:

Pretty much. Fucks sake.

Yeah, had the same thought. I knew she was going to die, but JC's perfect execution still blew me out of the chair :o

May 11, 2013 1:24 PM
Feb 2013
symbv said:
A very well done episode. It put in a lot of time to get us to know and like this sister character. A lot of funny and oddly relaxing moments. And then suddenly the whole thing shifts to the "experiment" and the whole sadistic cruelty comes fully upon the character (and us). Pacing and directing is handled very well, including the use of BGM, scene cuts and the handling of its conclusion. Can't wait for next week's episode.

AnimageNeby said:
Just a quick question. I'm not really following all the railgun series that are out there, but I noted the new one and started watching. And...is this a remake? Because I sure remember another one very much similar to this one. If I remember correctly, the guy has some vector power that turns the direction of other forces, I believe? So am I mistaken here and confusing it with some other series? Or is this truly a remake?
It is not a remake. Railgun is a spinoff manga of Index and it is centered around the Railgun character, but both cover the same timeline and location, and in Sisters Arc both have the event covered. So the Sisters Arc is already covered in Index season 1 but now it is done from the viewpoint of Railgun. And yes, the power of Accelerator has to do with vectors.

Symbv; you really are in every anime thread, it would seem. ;-)

Yes, it was a pretty good episode. The calm/funny/cosy parts were there in contrast to the inhuman treatment afterwards, as you said. Very well done. Thus, the impact of the atrocity was made much bigger.

I see. So not a remake, but rather the same story from a different perspective, thus? I knew I had seen it before, somewhere. ;-) Could be an interesting take on things.

I remember, indeed, watching Index for a while, a long time ago - but I lost interest in it when it became a bit too fanciful and slice-of-life shoujo talking stuff. (Contrary to you, I'm not much of a fan of that genre). But the railgun-series seems better and more 'serious' in that matter, so maybe I'll add this to my list of 'keep-an-eye-on' anime.
May 11, 2013 1:40 PM
Dec 2012
@ people who are wondering about the differences between the adaptations and the sources
Basically what happened is there are five adaptations:
Index novel
Index manga
Index anime
Railgun manga
Railgun anime

The Sisters' project has the most in depth development in the Railgun manga, which is set after the anime. So Railgun S Sisters' Arc would be really close to the Railgun Sisters' Arc.
Remember to refer to http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Story_Timeline to ease your confusion.

Wow after all that slice-of-life style I didn't expect Railgun to turn more serious than Index.. Kept me at the edge of my seat at the end there.
iceacoMay 11, 2013 1:47 PM
May 11, 2013 2:53 PM

Jan 2012
AnimageNeby said:

I remember, indeed, watching Index for a while, a long time ago - but I lost interest in it when it became a bit too fanciful and slice-of-life shoujo talking stuff. (Contrary to you, I'm not much of a fan of that genre). But the railgun-series seems better and more 'serious' in that matter, so maybe I'll add this to my list of 'keep-an-eye-on' anime.

You either used the wrong terms or you are talking about Railgun season1.
Accelerator:

May 11, 2013 3:04 PM

Jul 2010
iTsukiko said:
accelerator being accelerator is a badass accelerator hnnng

we`re going to see a lot of clones being butchered
. . .
hnnng excited for railgun vs accelerator :3
. . .
Sister's Quarrel :3

thank you, i was waiting for someone to make a GIF, arigatou!

-MgZ_ said:

I'm speechless, can't wait for the next episode.

I hope Touma appear next ep. Cuz I don't really remember how it went in the Index series.

lol yea, i think i might just watch index again, didn't understand it much at the time. though i was hoping for a index 3 before i had to do that

May 11, 2013 4:41 PM

Sep 2009
yeokso said:

I understand wanting it to be faithful to the original source....but we have to remember that this is being shown on TV and they can't just show anything (some shows push the boundaries though). Assuming the censorship is removed for the bluray/dvd...I don't see it as much of a problem.
May 11, 2013 4:45 PM
Mar 2013
NightlinerSGS said:
nnangle said:
FinestFantasy said:

Pretty much. Fucks sake.

Yeah, had the same thought. I knew she was going to die, but JC's perfect execution still blew me out of the chair :o

I thought that they might not include the leg, but after seeing last episode's special scene after the ending, I had hope lolz. Also,
So... is next time just August 12 part 4 or is August 12 part 4 + August 15 and maybe august 16? I mean, I realize that August 15 is a good start point for an episode, but if they just do august 12 part 4, which is a full manga chapter.... then next episode must have a fair amount of filler.... of course august 15-18 is probably too long to leave for a one episode adaptation if they did that for episode 7... any thoughts?

Oh yeah, I've watched the episode's ending like 30 times by now actually lol. That yell, is just so amazing. I really am going to love this season. I just can't wait for what is coming. The darkness is just beginning. This really is deep and I really appreciate this. Until later seasons of Index come out, this definitely blows anything else in Toaru franchise out of the water, including season 1 of railgun. The difference between that and this is the following:

Then, the enemy was a random scientist.

Now the enemy is a bunch of scientists, Accelerator, and

Knowing that, this is much deeper and emotionally haunting

I do find this surprising though because Index seasons 1,2 and Railgun season 1 really toned down the darkness in Kamachi's writing and this is actually representing it pretty faithfully.

One other thing: for those people who are angry about the treatment of clones. Don't fret too much: the whole point of this season is people slowly realizing that

Also, on the T.V. version, they actually used a black box to cover up the leg (from what I heard). So they will probably have it both ways. There was censoring on the T.V. So it probably wasn't as much of an issue for Japanese viewers even if it was surprising as well.

The online versions that are subbed without the censoring are mainly for the manga viewers who are expecting exactly that (a faithful adaptation). Remember that it is the gore which makes it psychologically haunting. I still haven't actually been able to watch the scene where he took her leg off, even though I've seen that part about 30 times lolz.
dnivMay 11, 2013 4:49 PM
May 11, 2013 5:08 PM

Jul 2010
Such a contrast between the first and second half of the episode. The whole first encounter with her clone was really funny. I love how they actually gave them lively eyes and more personality this time around. The faces and wise-crack comments MISAKA-clone makes are hilarious. xD

And then there's the second half where we we've seen the experiment for the first time in Railgun S, and Accelerator as well for that matter. I thought those fights were insanity at first; just doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results. But now that I actually heard the explanation about using different locations,weapons and tactics every time, I understand.

Misaka's reactions to reading about it was pretty sad. 20,000 of her. It's just cruel. As already stated in Index I: It's no fight, it's a one way slaughter. That dismemberment, man. :(

Looking forward to Mikoto and Accelerator's first fight though. Not that she'll win.

May 11, 2013 5:12 PM

Jul 2011
NightlinerSGS said:
nnangle said:
FinestFantasy said:

Pretty much. Fucks sake.

lol same here
May 11, 2013 5:34 PM
Feb 2012
Now that i have seen blood i must see more. more more more more more more more more more more mroe mroe mroeowejoseg'pWJlvn'QKMFLWGN;WmfLNBL
May 11, 2013 5:49 PM

Feb 2012
That dramatic ending.

Good episode. Mixed comedy and seriousness~
Didn't know the sisters where that funny :D
May 11, 2013 5:56 PM
Jan 2013
Why is everyone getting excited for the elevator Endymion?? will i get excited for it to if i watched the movie?? i read some stuff about it, but it doesnt seem that important, anyone mind telling me why its important?
May 11, 2013 6:00 PM

Mar 2012
dniv said:

So... is next time just August 12 part 4 or is August 12 part 4 + August 15 and maybe august 16? I mean, I realize that August 15 is a good start point for an episode, but if they just do august 12 part 4, which is a full manga chapter.... then next episode must have a fair amount of filler.... of course august 15-18 is probably too long to leave for a one episode adaptation if they did that for episode 7... any thoughts?

You do realize that the episode took place on August 15th, right.

As such, I think that it's more likely that they will only be adapting the remainder of August 15th (Chapter 24) in the next episode as adapting August 15th and 16-19 (24 and 25) in one episode is too much material for one episode given how long August 16-19 is as a lone chapter. Most likely, the pacing will be along the lines of:
Episode 6- Chapter 24
Episode 7- Chapter 25
Episode 8- Chapter 26-27
Episode 9- Chapter 28-29
Episode 10- Chapter 30-31
Episode 11- Chapter 32
Episode 12- Chapter 33-34
Episode 13- (Bridge Scene) Chapter 35
Episode 14- Chapter 36-37
Episode 15- Chapter 38-39 [Sisters Arc END]

tomtomr92 said:
Why is everyone getting excited for the elevator Endymion?? will i get excited for it to if i watched the movie?? i read some stuff about it, but it doesnt seem that important, anyone mind telling me why its important?

Most people have NOT seen the movie. It's just a pleasant surprise after all since the movie was hyped a lot and the elevator was officially deemed to be canon.

May 11, 2013 6:12 PM

Aug 2011
God, this episode was glorious and hilarious as well prior to when Accelerator entered the scene.

The ice cream scene was sweet, and to think a random Samaritan ice cream seller would give the free to stop the argument was just kind, and a bit sad as well.

The part where he rips 9982's leg off was brutal as hell, and the infamous Black line censor had to be induced. Well, it was brutal after all...

Looking forward to more Accelerator in the coming episodes, and also Touma.

May 11, 2013 6:23 PM
Mar 2013
CreationBreaker said:
dniv said:

You do realize that the episode took place on August 15th, right.

As such, I think that it's more likely that they will only be adapting the remainder of August 15th (Chapter 24) in the next episode as adapting August 15th and 16-19 (24 and 25) in one episode is too much material for one episode given how long August 16-19 is as a lone chapter. Most likely, the pacing will be along the lines of:
Episode 6- Chapter 24
Episode 7- Chapter 25
Episode 8- Chapter 26-27
Episode 9- Chapter 28-29
Episode 10- Chapter 30-31
Episode 11- Chapter 32
Episode 12- Chapter 33-34
Episode 13- (Bridge Scene) Chapter 35
Episode 14- Chapter 36-37
Episode 15- Chapter 38-39 [Sisters Arc END]

tomtomr92 said:

Most people have NOT seen the movie. It's just a pleasant surprise after all since the movie was hyped a lot and the elevator was officially deemed to be canon.

Oh... I see. We're on the same page. It's just that mangapark has its chapter names slightly... off lolz. Probably just their translation error. I was too lazy to refer to Index wiki, will do, next time. Well, ok that does answer my question though. But august 16-19th feels like way too much stuff to put into 1 episode, (not that I'm complaining if they did). Though if they just adapt august 15th for next week, there will likely be a fair amount of filler... depending on long the battle is... well hope next week is as good!
May 11, 2013 7:08 PM
Dec 2012
dniv said:

Oh... I see. We're on the same page. It's just that mangapark has its chapter names slightly... off lolz. Probably just their translation error. I was too lazy to refer to Index wiki, will do, next time. Well, ok that does answer my question though. But august 16-19th feels like way too much stuff to put into 1 episode, (not that I'm complaining if they did). Though if they just adapt august 15th for next week, there will likely be a fair amount of filler... depending on long the battle is... well hope next week is as good!

That's why rather than trying to figure out the timeline from tracing the manga just go open up the Story Timeline in the wiki and go find the event you're looking for -_-
iceacoMay 11, 2013 7:12 PM
May 11, 2013 8:10 PM

Jun 2007
Gotta love the logic in Academy City.

I imagine the conversations went something like...

*completion of project plan report*
"So, using this method, we can create the first Level 6."
*hand raised*
"Um, but won't killing 20,000 clones likely turn the subject into a homicidal sociopath?"
"I said, WE CAN CREATE THE FIRST LEVEL 6."
May 11, 2013 8:13 PM

Feb 2012
*waits for an for Touma to show up whenever he may show up!*
May 11, 2013 8:21 PM

Mar 2012
TheTsunami said:

*hand raised*
"Um, but won't killing 20,000 clones likely turn the subject into a homicidal sociopath?"

You do not know how crazy Academy City scientists can get...until you meet the Kiharas.
Such as Kihara Amata, the scientist in charge of developing Accelerator's power.
These are the guys who don't give a damn about human life and will do anything necessary for science (killing included) and are the type who would misuse good for evil purposes (see Kihara Enshuu in NT Volume 4 Period.21).

May 11, 2013 8:26 PM

Jul 2012
Having read the manga I thought I was prepared to watch this. But damn it my heart just dropped when MISAKA went "farewell" to Mikoto and when she picked up that badge just before the train carriage hit her. That was a depressing episode. The interaction between MISAKA and Mikoto was really well done, had so much hilarious moments. They make such a good combo.
May 11, 2013 8:36 PM

Nov 2009
Such a heart-wrenching episode. (╥﹏╥)
May 11, 2013 8:44 PM

Mar 2012
Shit just got real. Dat ending theme.
JoshMay 11, 2013 8:50 PM
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
May 11, 2013 8:49 PM

Jan 2012
what a classic episode. love it!
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
May 11, 2013 8:59 PM

Mar 2012
I can't stop listening to the last few minutes. Her screaming fading into the ending music is fucking delicious.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
May 11, 2013 10:27 PM

Oct 2011
9982 was just so awesome, why did she have to...
Great episode!!

Accelerator is just badass like always, but will we see Touma & his punch again in this season, I wonder?
Signature
May 11, 2013 10:45 PM

Oct 2012
Lol that ice-cream vendor

Scary Accelerator, poor Misaka 9982
Sometimes I don't really like Accelerator, but sometimes I do like him..
Well maybe after Touma beat him, he'll be a good guy...
Touma need more screentime, yeah!
Also, destroy that Tree Diagram too XD
"Signature removed"
May 12, 2013 1:10 AM

May 2008
This reminds me of why i dont like Accelerator .

Awesome Sig by Lailide
May 12, 2013 1:52 AM
Mar 2013
CreationBreaker said:
TheTsunami said:

*hand raised*

You do not know how crazy Academy City scientists can get...until you meet the Kiharas.
Such as Kihara Amata, the scientist in charge of developing Accelerator's power.
These are the guys who don't give a damn about human life and will do anything necessary for science (killing included) and are the type who would misuse good for evil purposes (see Kihara Enshuu in NT Volume 4 Period.21).

That was a good attempt. But not quite.
Updated version:

Part 1:
*hand raised*
*other hand raised*
*And if Misaka Mikoto found out... wouldn't we be toast?"
Part 2:

That's probably what actually happened.
Also, we've already seen Terestina from the first season: she is a Kihara, so we know how they are.

I mean she was a nice one in comparison... but we still have an idea of how they are.
May 12, 2013 2:05 AM

Aug 2009
Been watching the scenes with Accelerator 4 times now, and I just want more :D
May 12, 2013 2:11 AM

Jan 2012
dniv said:
CreationBreaker said:
TheTsunami said:

*hand raised*

That was a good attempt. But not quite.
Updated version:

Part 1:
*hand raised*
*other hand raised*
*And if Misaka Mikoto found out... wouldn't we be toast?"
Part 2:

That's probably what actually happened.
Also, we've already seen Terestina from the first season: she is a Kihara, so we know how they are.

I mean she was a nice one in comparison... but we still have an idea of how they are.

Accelerator was already a homicidal sociopath(or at least bat shit crazy)after having his powers developed by Kiiiiihaaaaaaraaaa-kun.

Being raised/having a Kihara mess with you does that.
See the two known survivors of Dark May Project(is it a coincidence that their powers are based on him?) .I am sure a Kihara was behind that.A Kihara is always behind one evil experiment that isnt planned to fail.

@people new to Academy City's dark side...
If we exclude the Child Errors from season 1,this barely scratches the city's darkness.
Accelerator:

Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2013

242 by OniNori »»
Apr 8, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2013

371 by proxima16 »»
Jan 25, 3:27 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2013

119 by WELLERM »»
Nov 29, 2023 5:08 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2013

99 by WELLERM »»

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2013

125 by WELLERM »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.