Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 9, 2013 4:02 AM

May 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
WTH??
May 9, 2013 4:07 AM

Mar 2012
I'm confused now, Himekawa says he didnt betray them, yet he carried on like he still helping them despite the others knowing that he is gathering intel...

OR he said that to get him out of the way to still allow Oga to trust him when he is scheming to betray him.

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
May 9, 2013 4:08 AM

Apr 2010
Oga.....
May 9, 2013 4:09 AM

Mar 2012
IT'S FURUICHI RHAPSODY TIME

... or not.

Would be nice to see Furuichi having demon powers once again ;__; but I have no idea what Himekawa is thinking
May 9, 2013 4:16 AM

Feb 2012
Don't you dare touch Furuichi.

Raven-san said:
I'm confused now, Himekawa says he didnt betray them, yet he carried on like he still helping them despite the others knowing that he is gathering intel...

He lied to Oga and demonstrated what a fool he is BUT it's Himekawa we are talking about, he might have told the truth and let it look like he was lying, we will see.
May 9, 2013 4:22 AM
Mar 2011
WHICH SIDE IS HIMEKAWA ON?!!?!
May 9, 2013 4:25 AM

Dec 2011
Oh yes. Furuichi is in deep shit again.
This is going to be fun.

Takamiya is the silent, cool type guy... very un-Beelzebub-like. It breaks the norm, so it makes his character more interesting.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 9, 2013 4:36 AM

Sep 2009
Since Himekawa is part of the main cast more or less he's obviously on Oga's side even tho he's pretending to be a bad guy he'll come thru like he always does.
May 9, 2013 4:36 AM
Mar 2012
Either I missed some chapters, or my brain came out with the shit I took the morning
May 9, 2013 4:40 AM

Aug 2010
So the numbers do mean sth, but not strength.

Taka really looks dangerous! I don't think Oga will be beating him easily. But I can't wait to see his face when he does lose XD It's not so far...Taka u really chose the wrong person to target in order to enrage Oga. Furuichi's probably the strongest trigger to his rage.

Toujo's acting as usual and it seems he let his guard down a little so there's still hope :)

Himekawa!! Really man which side are u on?! Lol'd so much at Oga saying "Oh okay sorry for disturbing, U can act like nothing happened" XD

I don't think Oga is stupid...I'm pretty sure he just believes in Himekawa so he acted like that.
Barion-ZaraMay 9, 2013 7:13 AM
May 9, 2013 4:52 AM

Jul 2008
I foresee a battle of wits between The General and Himekawa.
'tis about time Himekawa learns where he belongs >:(
May 9, 2013 5:20 AM

Nov 2011
Oga disappointed me as that was like a new level of FAIL.
Though Himekawa is probably just trying to be the lone wolf that helps from the shadows
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 9, 2013 5:42 AM

Apr 2007
He betrayed them for real, people need to give it up.
Can't wait to see what happens next!
May 9, 2013 5:46 AM

Nov 2009
Oga WHAT?
LOL.

deviantART                                    YouTube  
May 9, 2013 5:51 AM

Oct 2011
I can foresee all of this being part of Himekawa's master plan to get Furuichi a Crest. Or something.
May 9, 2013 6:04 AM

Apr 2013
I think those tissues that started the "Furuichi Era" would be playing a part in this in the near future. Just a guess, maybe? ahhhhhhasdfasgfdsggdfgdf can't wait for the next chapter.
May 9, 2013 6:08 AM

Jul 2009
so why isnt aoi #1. booo
May 9, 2013 6:53 AM

Feb 2009
Kurogashi said:
so why isnt aoi #1. booo
That goes to Furuichi *shot*

And why the hell is there an old man in the enemy?
Talking about that #8, Red Bull on page 11. WTH?
May 9, 2013 6:57 AM

Dec 2008
Wow. No way is Oga actually that retarded. Come on!
May 9, 2013 7:12 AM

Aug 2010
belatkuro said:
Kurogashi said:
so why isnt aoi #1. booo
That goes to Furuichi *shot*

And why the hell is there an old man in the enemy?
Talking about that #8, Red Bull on page 11. WTH?

Lol I was thinking the same XD
Maybe they don't necessarily need to be students?
May 9, 2013 7:44 AM

Apr 2013
Himekawa is known to play dirty tactics so I'm not buying any of these betrayals by him. As for Furuichi, I think it's time for him to show those spell masters how badass he is. The general ftw!
"If I can be of any help, I'll even become a real monster."

- Dr. Tony Tony Chopper
May 9, 2013 7:46 AM

Feb 2010
He is playing both sides
May 9, 2013 8:01 AM

Sep 2012
Furuichi is a neutral zone. You can't beat him up !
May 9, 2013 9:12 AM

Jun 2010
I'm very happy the importance of the numbers were explained in this chapter. I really think Himekawa isn't betraying them. Just can't wait for Tojo to have his King's crest. He just let his guard down that's why he lost to Himekawa.

And damn, Furuichi. If Furuichi summons Behemoth and stuff then.... I smell epicness incoming.
May 9, 2013 9:19 AM
Jan 2013
INB4 Furuichi Becomes the Demon Commander and controls Behemoths Group :D
May 9, 2013 9:56 AM
May 2013
Himekawa is unpredictable, smart, handsome, but has bad taste in fashion :))...I think we all love him.
May 9, 2013 10:46 AM
Sep 2012
Tamura said:
Oga.....

Exactly this. Well maybe it was a triple bluff.
May 9, 2013 11:21 AM

Apr 2013
That Himekawa snowman on page 3 made me laugh. And those wallets, are they supposed to be offerings? XD
May 9, 2013 11:22 AM

Feb 2009
Furuichi created team Oga without no one noticing it. I mean if Oga is the brawn of the outfit Furuichi is definitively the brain, there is no need for him to get a crest because he is not a lackey but the right hand man.

As for Himekawa, I don't worry about were is loyalty lay; he's "I am working for my own benefit" kind of guy. I wouldn't surprised if is not working in the angle of making the powerful eliminating themselves so he can stay on top. Which is why I think he send them after Furuichi.

When that new arch started, Furuichi got a lot of warning that he might be a target, now I think all hell will break out if something happen to him.
May 9, 2013 11:23 AM

Oct 2011
Lol wtf just happened...
May 9, 2013 11:50 AM
Aug 2011
Fallen Angel #8 [RED BULL] (SENIOR)
Uhm are you sure it's not Senior Citizen cause damn?

Raven-san said:

yeah that was weird
I think I understand the intention of those panels, but it just didn't flow well at all.

Anyone else feel like much of this arc reads awkwardly?
I don't mean the translation but the writing and the progression feels off to me.
May 9, 2013 11:56 AM

Nov 2012
Time for Furuichi to shine!
May 9, 2013 12:25 PM
Oct 2010
lol oga accepted taht easily. well my bad lol wtf
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

May 9, 2013 2:00 PM
Jul 2011
Nooo! Don't go after Furuchin!
May 9, 2013 2:05 PM

Dec 2012
Lol at the randomness in this chapter: Oga left after Himekawa has explained his plan lol :)

Obviously, Himekawa is working for Oga. A good spy is the one able to deceive his allies and enemies.

Takamiya's group suspected Himekawa since the beginning so by saying out loud their thoughts, he shows confidence in his royalty to Takamiya, thus, gains the group's trust. In addition, by showing his skill in analyzing Oga, Hime validates his usefulness to Takamiya as intel confidant. One important point to recognize Hime's triple deception is to look at how he misdirect the group into attacking Furuichi. Readers buy into the explanation that Furuichi is a very important friend to Oga. However, as a strategic target, Furuichi holds little value since he has no fighting capability nor knowledge about demon. So getting him would not lower Oga's group power. The most valued targets should be Beel, or Hilda. This misdirecting is the best thing Himekawa can do as a spy

Oga is either the stupidest or the smartest leader. Obviously, he looks stupid to believe when Hime 's explanation. However, Oga's actions might be very smart considering this: firstly, Oga does not know Hime's true intention. What's better to do than asking Hime directly in the enemy's camp, under pressure from his new boss? Secondly, by pretending to act stupid, Oga lowers his values in the enemies' eyes, leads them to miscalculate his strength, as well as helps Hime gain their trusts.

Btw, looks like Toujou and Natsume is getting the Crests
May 9, 2013 3:15 PM

Feb 2009
ThangLong you surely overestimate Oga's intelligence, he is a total idiot!
May 9, 2013 3:42 PM

Jan 2011
oh god someone get Furuichi his tissues quick!
May 9, 2013 4:29 PM
Dec 2012
Lol at Oga and Tora playing tennis. Also, I don't understand why no one believes that Oga is that dumb. Pretty sure he was completely serious when he believed Himekawa's lie.
May 9, 2013 4:36 PM

Apr 2013
Loved it ! The way Himekawa sent back Oga was fun, the author keep the mystery about Himekawa : he might betraying Ishiyama or the others, personally i still don't know. Can't wait for the next chapters.
May 9, 2013 4:39 PM

Jan 2010
ThangLong said:
Lol at the randomness in this chapter: Oga left after Himekawa has explained his plan lol :)

Obviously, Himekawa is working for Oga. A good spy is the one able to deceive his allies and enemies.

Takamiya's group suspected Himekawa since the beginning so by saying out loud their thoughts, he shows confidence in his royalty to Takamiya, thus, gains the group's trust. In addition, by showing his skill in analyzing Oga, Hime validates his usefulness to Takamiya as intel confidant. One important point to recognize Hime's triple deception is to look at how he misdirect the group into attacking Furuichi. Readers buy into the explanation that Furuichi is a very important friend to Oga. However, as a strategic target, Furuichi holds little value since he has no fighting capability nor knowledge about demon. So getting him would not lower Oga's group power. The most valued targets should be Beel, or Hilda. This misdirecting is the best thing Himekawa can do as a spy

Oga is either the stupidest or the smartest leader. Obviously, he looks stupid to believe when Hime 's explanation. However, Oga's actions might be very smart considering this: firstly, Oga does not know Hime's true intention. What's better to do than asking Hime directly in the enemy's camp, under pressure from his new boss? Secondly, by pretending to act stupid, Oga lowers his values in the enemies' eyes, leads them to miscalculate his strength, as well as helps Hime gain their trusts.

Btw, looks like Toujou and Natsume is getting the Crests

Not positive if Oga's thinking that far ahead, but it's definitely the sort of tactic I would use in his position.
Dear Math,
I'm not a therapist. Solve your own problems.

Oh, and Algebra?
Stop asking us to find your ex, she's NEVER coming back.
May 9, 2013 5:30 PM

Dec 2009
wtf... Himekawa wants them to get Furuichi? why? ...
May 9, 2013 8:36 PM

Jun 2010
I think the intel is most valuable because technically aside from Hilda who isn't around, no one knows anything about these crests.

Even with the Furiuchi rhapsody, I really do think Himekawa is more towards Oga. Plainly put that line about how Oga protects his men coming after Shinobu said the ever amusing 'you're all nothing but pawns to me' line. So more than anything makes me wonder why Himekawa is putting up Furiuchi like that, must be a technical reason only he can think of.

Perhaps when being confronted Furiuchi will get a crest...
May 9, 2013 8:42 PM

Mar 2013
Why do people think Furuichi is weak. At the end of the Tissue arc, Behemoth implied the Furuichi has dormant powers.
May 10, 2013 2:23 AM

Mar 2012
civilization said:
Why do people think Furuichi is weak. At the end of the Tissue arc, Behemoth implied the Furuichi has dormant powers.

That doesnt mean his strong.. What good will his "dormant powers" do? Its only when he can awaken it is when people will acknowledge him.

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
May 10, 2013 6:01 AM

Mar 2012
Raven-san said:
civilization said:

That doesnt mean his strong.. What good will his "dormant powers" do? Its only when he can awaken it is when people will acknowledge him.

I think it was something more like Furuichi being compatible with demon powers and not actually being strong at all.

Perhaps those demon crests have some limit as to how much they can be used or not and maybe Furuichi has the most resilience in using demon powers?
May 10, 2013 7:21 PM
Jul 2018
Not Furuichi.

Why is it an OLD MAN in the enemy? And a SENIOR?
May 11, 2013 3:32 AM

Apr 2013
chikuita0621 said:
Not Furuichi.

Why is it an OLD MAN in the enemy? And a SENIOR?
He likes being in high school o_0
"If I can be of any help, I'll even become a real monster."

- Dr. Tony Tony Chopper
May 13, 2013 11:58 PM

Jan 2011
I can't tell whether Himekawa is actually helping Oga or not. God damn he's a hard one... Lmao Oga is such an idiot. xD
May 14, 2013 11:55 AM
Jun 2008
*confused* I wonder why Himekawa pointed Furuichi out as a target. And what the hell is a random old man doing in the high school, really? :D
Feb 22, 2014 9:55 AM

Jun 2011
Dat freakin Himekawa, it's so hard to process his thoughts. I am worried about Furuichi now, those pussies look like the real deal. I really hope that it's really the case with Furuichi getting the number zero crest, so that he could actually survive that.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control

More topics from this board

Poll: » Beelzebub Chapter 157 Discussion

azeriraz - May 24, 2012

19 by Sesshomaru_ZD »»
Mar 16, 11:43 AM

Poll: » Beelzebub Bangai-hen Chapter 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2015

33 by Randomega »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:43 PM

Poll: » Beelzebub Chapter 240 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

SilentTruth - Feb 19, 2014

127 by Randomega »»
Dec 29, 2023 7:55 PM

Poll: » Beelzebub Chapter 238 Discussion

SilentTruth - Feb 5, 2014

49 by Randomega »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:20 AM

Poll: » Beelzebub Chapter 235 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 16, 2014

30 by Randomega »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.