Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 10, 2013 6:37 PM

Jul 2008
I think it is funny that all these Authors either attend the same school or live in the same town as Iwai. I mean all these random murderers from various countries all have descendants living in the same city in Japan?
May 10, 2013 8:45 PM

Nov 2011
So this week on Fetishism: The Animation we had hypnofetishism, femdom, foot worship, and S&M. I'm just thinking how I would explain this to a non-anime fan. The answer: Impossible.
May 10, 2013 9:43 PM

Mar 2012
Fairly good episode but was obvious what was going to happen
May 11, 2013 2:52 PM

May 2013
I think this anime is getting better in some aspects. the actions scene has improved, I can feel the sadness of the whip girl,and the ending was very romantic even tho she was a little dense overall its getting better <3
May 11, 2013 8:21 PM

Jan 2008
The only reason I'm really bothering to keep up with this is hoping that Kiri splits his scissors apart and dual wields them o3o.
May 11, 2013 10:43 PM

Nov 2011
You know what would make this show better? Gasai Bunri no Crime Edge!

May 12, 2013 9:57 PM

Apr 2009
It's true that Ruka's power only granted her the illusion of dominance. For in fact, her life still revolved around men despite her professed hatred of them. She was chained to a need to be loved by Romio. Events happened as I expected them to, coming from the manga.

I just hate how the scenes change to one color during the more intense scenes. Censorship FTL. Nice colors are the visual highlight of this show, and they just throw it all out the window whenever danger scenes happen...
May 14, 2013 4:56 PM

Oct 2012
As I see more episodes I wonder how in hell did a serial killer actually killed tones of people wit those scissors, and somehow, left his massacre weapon somewhere at home where a little kid got a hold of it, and his parents didn't even cared about it. just saying.

Other than my small ranting, the episode was actually quite good, even though the explanation of why Ruka became an author was kinda flimsy - she wasn't even bullied, she just didn't became prom queen or some sort of equivalent - loved the fighting, and all the cutting and even some of the chasing - even if Iwai Chan's slowly gettin on my nerves - and despite all the cutting those scissors should've left a waaaaaay bigger scar in Romeo's cheek.
other than that, the ending was.... Hum... unexpected. not bad, nor good, just unexpected. love how all the authors are beggining to clash.can't wait to hear the pianist author again, she's actually the one I liked the most. xD

May 16, 2013 12:10 PM
Aug 2011
All I got from this was that split ends kill Kiri's boner.
May 16, 2013 6:03 PM

Aug 2012
neontaster said:
You know what would make this show better? Gasai Bunri no Crime Edge!

Insta scared
May 24, 2013 12:39 PM

Dec 2010
A pretty great episode. Kiri can be nuts when his woman is threatened haha I really enjoyed the dancing scene under the stars, it was a very nice touch.
Jun 18, 2013 8:22 AM

May 2013
So, Ruka Shihoudou is the true Author and owner of Pet Whip of Submissive Butchery, which is a whip that makes people your slaves. And the actual Instead is Romio Zaiga.

This anime really likes tongue scenes.

Iwai, instead of being killed, was tortured by watching Kiri cut Ruka's hair. Wow.

But then Kiri decided to go back to normal and pulled some of Ruka's hair off.
That hurts, but what hurts more would be the cheek cut Kiri gave Romio.

There were four Authors in one place. But none of them died.
Ruka got cuts and depression. Kiri almost died through the hanging method. Seigi's sensitive ears got hurt. Yamane stood there proudly.

The only Author who actually died in this anime would be the Sledgehammer dude. I guess he was killed by Seigi, but hey, we should give him respect for dying.

And the ending was lovely with forgiveness, stars, dance, and music.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Jun 21, 2013 9:42 PM

Mar 2013
Weird that Kiri would come to his senses after seeing that Ruka's hair has split ends.
Lol at Kiri and Iwai arguing afterwards.
Man Kiri was brutal - even cutting the guys mouth!
A beautiful dance in the moonlight at the end of this ep.
And a great ED song! Same as first ep I think...

Is that Iwai's mother in the preview? I thought she'd abandoned Iwai.
SeitenSoushiJun 21, 2013 10:32 PM
Jul 6, 2013 9:15 PM

Nov 2012
that moment when kiri pulling that bitch hair :3

btw kind of poor when seeing romio like that :p
Jul 30, 2013 3:26 PM

May 2012
Dat ending <3 Pretty cute and epic dance :3
Sep 16, 2013 7:01 AM

Aug 2013
I can't get enough of this.. puling her hair and snipping his mouth must have hurt.
The way they argue is so cute and funny.. gosh.
Nov 5, 2013 1:30 AM

Oct 2012
I just love Kiri being OP
But he's not acting like middle-schooler should be, too cruel :(
Aw.. this couple had a very cute argument xD
And Romio become Joker (that mouth-injury)
Dat scissors spin!

IwaixKiri !!!
Just confess your love then be a couple!!!
Koiwai Kotori-san's voice is so beautiful *_*
"Signature removed"
Aug 5, 2014 3:06 AM

May 2013
How Kiri broke out of the trance was so like him lol.

Dat cheek snip.

Hope the S&M couple have a healthier relationship now.

The dancing scene was so good especially with that song in the background.
Apr 27, 2015 12:21 AM

Jul 2008
Looks like its setting up Mr. Rule Book as the finale.
Apr 17, 2016 4:59 AM

Mar 2014
What a twist . This .. have become quite amusing ~ . Hair and her Hairdresser .
I'm liking it with it's subtle strides of the plot .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 14, 2016 3:12 AM

Mar 2015
This show is crazy, LOL. Lot of crazy people, I love it!!!
Romeo is Instead was a surprise!

What an BA action right there. I never knew Studio Gokumi can do these Subarashii action and animation. Kiri is bad asses as usual and brutal. I love this show and maximum score I can give is 9/10 but still good!

Kiri is dance-zoned!!

This show is underrated as hell!!

4.4/5
Jun 14, 2016 3:57 AM

May 2014
Raijin-sama619 said:
This show is crazy, LOL. Lot of crazy people, I love it!!!
Romeo is Instead was a surprise!

What an BA action right there. I never knew Studio Gokumi can do these Subarashii action and animation. Kiri is bad asses as usual and brutal. I love this show and maximum score I can give is 9/10 but still good!

Kiri is dance-zoned!!

This show is underrated as hell!!

4.4/5

I agree. As a veteran anime watcher this is one of the better anime I have seen in my anime watching life. Totally underrated.
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Jun 14, 2016 7:16 AM

Mar 2015
CrotakuShinobi said:
I agree. As a veteran anime watcher this is one of the better anime I have seen in my anime watching life. Totally underrated.

+1.…..............
Oct 2, 2016 2:08 PM

Nov 2013
I like how Iwai actually resisted instead of just waiting for someone to save her.

The characters really like to talk about hair.

Kiri and Iwai dancing was cute.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Oct 6, 2019 6:20 PM

Jul 2013
More drool than "Mysterious Girlfriend X" in these last two episodes.

Whip girl's backstory made me laugh a little bit, because okay:

She wants ultimate dominance, especially over men. So what happened to make her want this? Was she assaulted, abused, kept chained up by her parents, or otherwise severely tormented? Was she made to feel powerless and to live in fear? No. She was depressed because all the boys in her class voted for another girl to be the princess in the school play. When they were in like, elementary school. So then the spirit of her evil ancestor gave her the Pet Whip. ???

Then Iwai and Kiri just kinda forgive her...? And Judgement Book guy just goes away...? You know, she's still alive with the Pet Whip out there. Maybe she'll just keep "playing murder" with only herself and her Instead, rather than making rape slaves now.

I wish they'd just go full out with the gory violence. Make it like the violence in "Another". It would be darker and more exciting.
Oct 6, 2019 6:22 PM

Jul 2013
Gar_Logan said:
I think it is funny that all these Authors either attend the same school or live in the same town as Iwai. I mean all these random murderers from various countries all have descendants living in the same city in Japan?

Must be like in JoJo where Stand Users attract other Stand Users.
Apr 22, 2021 1:29 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
At least the vice president case is closed now, and the scene with Iwai and the stars was pretty cute
Jul 13, 2023 1:24 PM

Dec 2022
Was the whip girl's backstory supposed to evoke sympathy? There was an attempt, I guess ‑_‑

Seiji bitch-slapping her was epic. Best moment of the anime so far.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» It took me over a year to finish...

Kiryotsu - Nov 3, 2023

2 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Nov 4, 2023 1:38 AM

Poll: » Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 15, 2013

63 by DerKaisern »»
Jul 31, 2023 1:03 PM

Poll: » Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2013

164 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 13, 2023 6:14 PM

Poll: » Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2013

94 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 13, 2023 5:16 PM

Poll: » Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2013

63 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 13, 2023 4:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.