Forum Settings
Forums

Second Season of 'Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!' Announced

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

May 11, 2013 11:07 AM
Not sure if this is necessary with the way it ended, but I definitely enjoyed the first season almost all the way through so I will be looking forward to this with optimism :)

Listen, everybody wants change, don't nobody want to change though
don't nobody want to pray, till they got something to pray for
now everybody's gonna die, but don't everybody live though

May 11, 2013 12:03 PM

More eyepatches more eyepatches!

May 11, 2013 12:55 PM

Yay, I'm so excited. I really liked first season and wished it had more episodes ^w^
Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery.Today is a gift.

May 11, 2013 1:18 PM
9.83 rating. -_-

May 11, 2013 10:10 PM

Hell yes. Hell FUCKING YES!!!!! Loved first season and will hopefully love the second. I'm sooo ready.
Adramelech said:
9.83 rating. -_-

Only?

May 12, 2013 2:37 AM

Looking forward to it <3

May 12, 2013 5:38 AM

Well this is some news, i didn't expect it to have a second season, i mean it didn't exactly NEED one. I'm hoping this second season has more plot development as far as the other characters and a as well as the romance between Yuuta and Rikka (one of my favorite anime couples) defenitely will watch ^^

May 12, 2013 10:50 AM

Yay, more of Yuuta and Rikka adorkable cuteness ♡
Good job KyoAni! I’m so waiting for it.

May 12, 2013 3:25 PM
it was a great show, but they might ruin it
i really liked the ending!
I don't know where else they can go with, it kinda went full circle

May 12, 2013 11:44 PM
MasterXionic said:
Why not fucking make Haruhi S3?

Because what's the point of a Haruhi S3? The time to make one has come and gone, the series is now old and no longer as hot as it used to be. Then you have Hirano's career more or less being over and you might even have to recast her role. Disappearance was also a very good place to end the series so you can't say that Haruhi was incomplete.

May 13, 2013 1:49 AM

scytheavatar said:
Because what's the point of a Haruhi S3? The time to make one has come and gone, the series is now old and no longer as hot as it used to be. Then you have Hirano's career more or less being over and you might even have to recast her role. Disappearance was also a very good place to end the series so you can't say that Haruhi was incomplete.
Your arguments can easily be countered by other arguments:
1. The series is old but the latest 2 novels still sold in huge quantities and stirred up lots of talks and attention.
2. It is doubtful that Hirano needs to be recast. Her performance in the recent Girls und Panzer anime still got a lot of praises from fans so her career as seiyuu has not ended, and neither is her appeal.
3. Haruhi can be called incomplete because so much of the novel is still not adapted to anime.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.

May 13, 2013 6:37 AM

My friend told me that it might be impossible to have a second season of chuunibyou.
I can't wait to laugh at his face. x))

May 13, 2013 7:24 AM

Less melodrama, more comedy and moe pls.

May 13, 2013 7:33 AM

Can't wait i want more Rikka, i just hope we get more delusion and maybe a kiss ?!
I haven't read the novels but they are already over and there only two (last time i checked i may be wrong) so we're do the story come from if the first season wouldn't happen to end with the novel are we gonna have and original story or the novel is still full of story...
Can't Wait

May 14, 2013 8:32 PM
Veronin said:
Less melodrama, more comedy and moe pls.

Yeah, the forced melodrama definitely hindered what would have otherwise made an excellent romcom. But this is damn Key were talking about, so melodrama is bound to happen :(

May 14, 2013 9:08 PM

PonyMaster5000 said:
But this is damn Key were talking about, so melodrama is bound to happen :(
Why do you say it is KEY we are talking about here???

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.

May 14, 2013 9:17 PM

Yeesssss. I can't believe I missed this news.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

May 15, 2013 5:19 AM

I came.

But seriously, they better not fuck this up.
What do you think? The meaning of our existence. Why do we continue to live?
~Iris Rain Umbrella, my favorite robot

May 15, 2013 7:35 AM

I'm actually kind of excited for this. I'm just happy they aren't doing a second season of Tamako Market.

May 15, 2013 10:54 AM

That's ok I guess.

May 17, 2013 11:25 PM

yesssssssssssssss! I can't wait!

May 18, 2013 2:03 AM

why there is a second season of this anime? the ending of the anime has been good actually.. -_-

May 18, 2013 4:49 AM

Nope, ending was terrible. It solved nothing, after many episodes of implied development, we got hit with status quo just like in average harem but at least such final is expected in latter case. Chuuni made us believe only to shatter any hopes for actual progress. Hopefully second season will be better.

Jun 1, 2013 10:08 AM

The ending to the first season was perfect but happy to see there's gonna be another season, i'm ready for more!

Jun 7, 2013 9:42 AM

The ending is nice but i still cant get enough of Rikka!! she's so kawaii. Cant wait for season 2 ^w^
Tch.

Jun 8, 2013 2:42 AM

Oh my god i can't wait for the second season! I really enjoyed the series and when i randomly found out about the new season i was like: WTF?! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! :D I hope it will be as good as the first season.

Jun 8, 2013 8:14 AM

More Nibutani please
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys

Jun 8, 2013 8:32 AM

yeah ! I love that show :D

Jun 8, 2013 11:33 AM

Second season should come in November. Can you guys confirm if this airing date is true?

Modified by CrimsonPhantom, Jun 8, 2013 11:37 AM

Jun 8, 2013 8:30 PM

jmal said:
The 11 there is for 11 o clock, not November the 11th month. We don't have a date for the show yet.

What does the 11 o clock mean on there than?

Jun 8, 2013 10:08 PM

jmal said:
MysteryFan89 said:
jmal said:
The 11 there is for 11 o clock, not November the 11th month. We don't have a date for the show yet.

What does the 11 o clock mean on there than?

I think it's just a Friday 11:30PM rebroadcast or something on whatever channel/service Anime+ is.

A reair most of he time can only mean that a new season will air right after.

Jun 9, 2013 6:30 AM

tsubasalover said:
Seems like it's movie instead of TV series.

Ya. I removed the preview since it was for the movie. Guess someone needs to add the title to the MAL DB soon.

Jun 9, 2013 6:59 AM

tsubasalover said:
Stark700 said:
tsubasalover said:
Ya. I removed the preview since it was for the movie. Guess someone needs to add the title to the MAL DB soon.
Or maybe it's THE sequel that became movie instead of TV series.
Please read me post in the News Thread. http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=612757
The movie is not a sequel.

Jun 9, 2013 7:00 AM

symbv said:
tsubasalover said:
Stark700 said:
tsubasalover said:
Or maybe it's THE sequel that became movie instead of TV series.
Please read me post in the News Thread. http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=612757
The movie is not a sequel.

I just re-check the official site that the 2nd season image is still there, and the movie is new + first season recap, so I realized that movie does not equal sequel.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

Jun 9, 2013 7:02 AM

tsubasalover said:
I just re-check the official site that the 2nd season image is still there, and the movie is new + first season recap, so I realized that movie does not equal sequel.
Well, the Japanese source for my movie news, Mainichi, states clearly it is a summary for the first season.

Jun 9, 2013 7:07 AM

symbv said:
tsubasalover said:
Well, the Japanese source for my movie news, Mainichi, states clearly it is a summary for the first season.

Yes, I understand, I saw it on the official movie site. (Main page)
"新作プラス1期総集編の構成となります。"
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

Jun 10, 2013 5:16 PM

YES! I just found out! How exciting!!!

Jun 11, 2013 3:33 AM
Didin't Chuunibyou sell 17,520 in its first volume? Which would make it a very respectable hit but nowhere near the K-On/Lucky Star level that'll justify so much attention from KyoAni?

Jun 11, 2013 3:36 AM

scytheavatar said:
Didin't Chuunibyou sell 17,520 in its first volume? Which would make it a very respectable hit but nowhere near the K-On/Lucky Star level that'll justify so much attention from KyoAni?
But if you look at how much KyoAni's anime sold immediately before Chuunibyou and after, you will know that it is still its bestselling series in recent time.

Also KyoAni controls everything of Chuunibyou including the light novel (it is published under its LN label) which is not the case for other reasonably successful works Hyouka, so KyoAni stands to gain a lot more in proportion by promoting this anime compared to other adaptation anime it does.

Jun 12, 2013 2:35 PM

yey moar Rikka and Yuuta. Anybody know if they've released an air date of this yet?

Jun 12, 2013 2:47 PM
Finishing the first one. Hope that it's as good.
Blast reality. Burst it into shreds. Banishment...this world.

Jun 13, 2013 5:21 AM
I await the moe.

Jun 13, 2013 5:34 AM

Im so stoked!

Jun 13, 2013 7:10 AM

I thought the story was already concluded in season 1... >_> KyoAni needs to bring back FMP or something, not make any more of this crap.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Jun 15, 2013 1:11 PM
This is the very anime that hooked me into this world and the only one I re-watched 4 times.

Can't wait :DDDDDDD

Jun 16, 2013 9:26 AM

YES<3

Jun 22, 2013 11:28 PM
if they don't continue the yuri I'm marching to Japan (yes, I'll walk on water!) and punch the prod company right in the nose!!

desu!

Jun 23, 2013 7:43 AM

Yep, a great notice, I read the light novels and the anime has nothing to do with them (and i consider the LN better than the anime) but still season 1 was very funny and I enjoyed it. Of course the story can still continue, I mean, they, literally, invented all the story and two or three characters that don't even appear in the light novel, so they can continue it as long as they want and even add one or two characters from the light novel that didn't appear (at least yet) in the anime.

Anyways, more Chuunibyou is always welcomed. Can't wait to see it. Let's see when it will be aired.
この世界の秘密が知ってる?
Do you know the secret of this world?
リトルバスターズは不滅だ。
"If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh"-Magus
"What are two halves? One Fren Da"

Jun 23, 2013 11:23 AM
~Vampire Lord~

Awesome definitely going to watch this.

BeLive is currently looking for affiliates!! Earn a 20% commission for each product sold. Great right? Sign up here today! https://belivestore.com/pages/affiliate-program

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »