Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 7, 2013 11:30 PM

Jan 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
good that Obito did not became evil just because Rin died he clearly stated in this chapter that the whole ninja system or world system is wrong and prone to tragedies like what happened to Rin
May 7, 2013 11:34 PM

Nov 2011
Did I just see a nuclear cloud?

Nothing in Obito's heart. Wow. It's all hollow and empty now.
May 7, 2013 11:35 PM

Dec 2009
Fucking awesome that Obito didn't start a war just because Rin died.
May 7, 2013 11:37 PM

Jan 2009
Stark700 said:

yep

still a better love story than twilight /not

May 7, 2013 11:43 PM

Jan 2009
its also nice to see that Kakashi is really hesitating on killing Obito and they show the past panel when he just punch Obito's lower half body instead of killing Obito at that moment
May 7, 2013 11:44 PM
Jan 2013
I think Naruto is going to become that sage that controls all the Juubi's forgot what its called or he is gona have Rinnegan eyes :D
May 7, 2013 11:44 PM

Nov 2011
It's so empty now.

j0x said:
Stark700 said:

yep

One question though regarding Rin, would she have enough will power to control the kyuubi by herself?
May 7, 2013 11:46 PM

Jan 2009
tomtomr92 said:
I think Naruto is going to become that sage that controls all the Juubi's forgot what its called or he is gona have Rinnegan eyes :D

Naruto can have the Rinnegan (the only problem is how he can obtain a Rinnegan) and became the next Sage of the Sixth Path since chapter 510 explained that Nagato that uses the Rinnegan is also an Uzamaki Clan member just like Naruto

Stark700 said:

One question though regarding Rin, would she have enough will power to control the kyuubi by herself?

maybe if given enough time to train or tame the beast inside of her which at that moment Rin does not have
May 7, 2013 11:47 PM

Oct 2010
I'm just glad he didnt do all this for a dead bitch. I hope Kakashi dies for hesitating.
May 7, 2013 11:49 PM

Aug 2011
At least Obito's reason doesn't seem to be THAT shallow anymore.
May 7, 2013 11:49 PM
Jan 2013
j0x said:
tomtomr92 said:

Naruto can have the Rinnegan (the only problem is how he can obtain a Rinnegan) and became the next Sage of the Sixth Path since chapter 510 explained that Nagato that uses the Rinnegan is also an Uzamaki Clan member just like Naruto

Well in page 7 for me under that scene that shows all the Juubi behind him it shows him and u see eyes that looks like Rinnegan eyes
May 7, 2013 11:54 PM

Jan 2009
tomtomr92 said:
j0x said:
tomtomr92 said:

Well in page 7 for me under that scene that shows all the Juubi behind him it shows him and u see eyes that looks like Rinnegan eyes

it maybe a foreshadowing for future plot twist im just saying the chapter 510 already confirm that Naruto is capable of using the Rinnegan just like Nagato
May 7, 2013 11:54 PM

Nov 2011
Imo, it's very possible that Naruto could obtain the Rinnegan. I'm guessing he would obtain it if Kakashi somehow gets killed by Obito in their battle and awakens it after witnessing his death(?) I'm just guessing here but I'm definitely sensing some sort of life altering event that will trigger his awakening.

Then of course, there's a chance he might awaken it for other reasons which I don't have a hypothesis on right now.
May 7, 2013 11:55 PM

Oct 2008
thanks god it's not about love :)
May 7, 2013 11:58 PM
Jan 2013
Well he is Either Going to Awaken to the Rinnegan or he is going to meat the Sage of the Six Paths like a ghost type of thing or image idk like he did with his dad and mom, and then more Talk Filler and stuff will happen....OH GOD NO lol
May 8, 2013 12:03 AM

Jan 2009
tomtomr92 said:
Well he is Either Going to Awaken to the Rinnegan or he is going to meat the Sage of the Six Paths like a ghost type of thing or image idk like he did with his dad and mom, and then more Talk Filler and stuff will happen....OH GOD NO lol

i always think that the ending of naruto will be Sasuke and Naruto both having the Rinnegan will have some sort of giant mecha/robot battle like Sasuke is riding perfect Susano and Naruto is riding the Kyuubi

Sasuke is almost guaranteed to awaken the Rinnegan since Madara awaken/evolved his Sharingan to Rinnegan
May 8, 2013 12:08 AM
Jan 2013
LMAO to much Gurren lagann for you :P or it could just be all a dream in which Naruto wakes up from a Coma from getting hit in the head from all the stupid shit he did when he was little :P
May 8, 2013 12:12 AM

May 2010
Omg, very interesting chapter. I was wondering what happen to Rin. She was going to become a jinchuuriki. >:O

So, is this the end of Obito? or was he just making a point to Kakashi?
I'm hope Obito doesn't try to kill Sakura because Naruto loves her, and he wants Naruto's love to die like his. O_O;

Can't wait for the next!!
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
May 8, 2013 12:14 AM
Jan 2013
Finally we know the reason why Kakashi killed Rin. Can't wait for the week!
May 8, 2013 12:16 AM
Apr 2013
the good point is that we finally know what happened to Rin. But still too many useless pages where nothing happens or with the nakama BS. And what i don't understand is why is everyone staying beside naruto if they are just getting in the way.Just back off and let the dude fight.
And for people who are supposed to teleport the kages are pretty damn slow.
May 8, 2013 12:19 AM

Nov 2011
The last panel...so funny.
"Why do I always realize it... when I've already lost it..." -Guts, Berserk
"Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained." -Gilgamesh, Fate/stay night
"We are constantly living in a peaceful world that somebody else won for us. Even if it were only a day of peace, I will be grateful for its value." - Minashiro Tsubaki, FAFNER
"Screw you, future me!" -Makise Kurisu, Steins;Gate
"We used to show off by waging wars and whatnot." -Watashi, Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita
"Call me Moses. I'm going to part the sea of students before your eyes." -Moses?, Valvrave
"Time is guilty." -Andō & Tomoyo, INOU-Battle
May 8, 2013 12:31 AM

Jan 2012
great chapter we found out why rin died
and that she wasn't the reason obito started the war
now the bad jokes can stop
May 8, 2013 12:37 AM
Sep 2007
He's still a cry baby.
Hi
May 8, 2013 12:44 AM
Jun 2012
I doubt Naruto will get Rinnegan eyes. For one, he has no experience with gin jutsu so it will be useless to him, and he doesn't have time to train them.

The 4 kages sure are taking a while to get to the battlefield.
May 8, 2013 12:46 AM

Mar 2013
I had my suspicions but after this chapter I can defiantly confirm it for myself that Obito needs a well needed reality check -_-

Obito said:
"The Rin that died is not the real rin"

He needs to accept that she died and is neither coming back or in the "real world" Finding the ninja system to be wrong is one thing, doing it while thinking the real world is fake is another.Kakashi needs to stop hesitating and beat his a*s either to death or til he comes back to his senses (which ever comes first) instead of trying to use the "talk no justu" >:o
Also...

Obito deary you don't have a heart :') lol

_____
As for Naruto becoming a sage it's possible but I'm not getting my hopes up... Though I find it nice to see the juubi sees Naruto as someone similar to the sage :D

May 8, 2013 12:48 AM

Dec 2011
Oh great, we finally got the reason on why Kakashi killed Rin.
I was expecting it to be a plot twist that Kakashi will tell Obito.

Rin's death is one of his reasons, but his major reason is his hatred to the shinobi world. Now I do feel that Kakashi will die soon with all these hesitation he do. Obito doesn't have his human body anymore. He is pretty much uses a body of a clone from Hashirama's cells. Kind of funny though.

The Juubi on the other hand is doing hand seals? Oh God.

The other people sure are impatient on the Hokages arrival. It was just announced a chapter away... and as much as cliche it is, the reinforcements always appear at the last minute.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 8, 2013 1:09 AM

Apr 2010
It's good to find out how Rin died. Reasonable thing to do I guess since she was being used.

And Obito is a Hollow now? Fun.
May 8, 2013 1:23 AM

Apr 2013
It was okay...still waiting for the hokages. Dammit Kishi!

I stopped caring for Obito, it's a good reason, but it was already used with Nagato. Obito's character just seems to be all over the place (like sasuke and madara) and it feels like Kishi doesn't know what to do with him. His personality too, is frankly, annoying.
I'm getting tired of the nakama themes too.

Liked the whole reveal about Rin and Madara wanting to fight Hashirama so badly LOL

3/5 nice chapter!
May 8, 2013 2:04 AM

Apr 2011
I knew it. Obito was a pretty badass son of a bitch. Damn, that's two badass SoBs we got as the "final" villains now, Obito and Madara.
May 8, 2013 2:05 AM

Jan 2013
Interesting chapter.
May 8, 2013 2:06 AM

Aug 2011
well idk about you guys ...but the image that we saw in Naruto's back was something that the Juubi saw in Naruto ... he felt the chakra of all the bijuu and then he remembered Rikudo ;) thats what i think about it ..and than he made a seal :O wtf...

note: Psychopath is my name on a Game so this sig is mine . no copy/paste :)
May 8, 2013 2:08 AM

Apr 2011
KosmicGuy said:
well idk about you guys ...but the image that we saw in Naruto's back was something that the Juubi saw in Naruto ... he felt the chakra of all the bijuu and then he remembered Rikudo ;) thats what i think about it ..and than he made a seal :O wtf...

Naruto is fucked then. I'm pretty sure the Juubi hates the Sage more than anything else.
May 8, 2013 2:08 AM

Nov 2011
Gosh, am I the only one annoyed by the constant Naruto saving people's ass with chakra cloak? Plus people trying to protect Naruto which is quite futile. They are just waste of space.

Rin being the Sanbi jinchuriki was quite a surprised.

Perhaps only Obito's head is the only part of his body that is still his own.

May 8, 2013 2:10 AM

Aug 2011
oh and the Rinnegan part i think Obito will give it to Naruto :> ..but still i'm not getting my hopes up :D..Juubi already felt Rikudo in Naruto :>...

May 8, 2013 2:12 AM

Aug 2011
KaiserNazrin said:
Gosh, am I the only one annoyed by the constant Naruto saving people's ass with chakra cloak? Plus people trying to protect Naruto which is quite futile. They are just waste of space.

only about the ppl that are trying to protect Naruto :|...they just don't know their limits ..

May 8, 2013 2:40 AM

Jul 2007
j0x said:
Stark700 said:

yep

See i just knew it, i told everyone on here that kishimoto woud of had another reason for obito starting a a war and not just because of rin dying. Hahaha, im so happy i am right.

Everyone was like, ahh fck man so cliche. I quit naruto, obito's reasoning's are just pathetic, power of love decides the fate of the world and how obito went evil, etc, etc, etc.

I just knew kishimoto had something else planned, i called it and i was right.

Anyways this chapter was awesome, we finally get the full truth bout what happen to rin and alot of people speculate that she had a jinchuriki and that she was forced to be killed by kakashi and they were right for the most part. Anyways yet another surprise, why does obito have no heart?? o_0

I think everyone's theories of obito being some sort of clone of zetsu or what ever may come to light. This seems very intriguing. Even though the hokage's didn't come, this chapter was pretty informative.

Their was some good facial artwork in this chapter as well. Kishi is just on a roll with surprises just one after another.

Also WHERE THE FCK IS KILLER B?? lol
ArtimesGamerMay 8, 2013 2:49 AM

May 8, 2013 3:26 AM

Mar 2013
I was really not expecting this chapter. Yep, it's good to know that Obito didn't start all this only because of Rin, and it was good to actually know what happen in the past for Kakashi to kill Rin (she was to became a jinchuuriki and then all that plot n' stuff - really not expecting)!

Now I can't wait for next chapter, really wanna see the Four Hokages in battle! Specially Madara vs. Hashirama!
May 8, 2013 3:42 AM

Feb 2008
forget all this crap....we all know that this is just delay for the real show....when the kages show up.
May 8, 2013 4:55 AM

Jun 2010
I hope we somehow see Rin like we saw Kushina.
May 8, 2013 5:00 AM
Mar 2010
We got to know more about Rin's death, guess it was better. I didn't expect her to be used as a jinchuriki.

The Hokage's sure are taking their time.
May 8, 2013 5:14 AM

May 2012
pretty damn nice revelation...

May 8, 2013 5:20 AM

Dec 2011
YAY finally we now know the reason why Rin died/got killed whatever.. :P

That was very interesting. Kakashi and Obito time..........

(YAY GO SAKURA!!)

Itching for moree
May 8, 2013 6:00 AM

Jan 2013
My Obito feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeels.
Well at least we're now aware of the real reason behind Rin's death T^T
Maybe next time.
May 8, 2013 6:14 AM

Feb 2009
Man these chapters just aren't long enough and kill me lol. I can't wait till Naruto awakens the Rinnegan, and I can't wait till the Kages comes and Naruto shits bricks that Sasuke and Orochimaru are there to help. I hope they don't make Naruto seem all incapable to fight when they come. Hopefully Sakura's healing will get him up and kicking, Sasuke needs to see how badass Naruto is, AND HOW HE SUCKS COMPARED TO NARUTO.
o genki desu ka
May 8, 2013 6:17 AM

Dec 2008
inb4KakashiendsupsidingwithObito
At least Obito's reason is less stupid than Madara's.

WHERE ARE MAH KAGE?!
May 8, 2013 6:24 AM

Feb 2013
Glad we finally know what fully happened to Rin, i was so confused when i first saw her be killed. Obito's reasoning is a lot better, makes a lot of sense especially after what he went through.
May 8, 2013 6:52 AM

Feb 2013
KaiserNazrin said:

Haha nope I feel the same way I was honestly annoyed NOBODY died from that giant ten tails mega nuke attack not even any fodder ;-;.

Anyways chapter was meh I really hope Obito kills Kakashi we need another big death in this war. Oh and not sure if it was mentioned by anyone but in one of the panels it focuses on Obitos sharingan, the same page where he gets stabbed by Raikiri so the whole thing might just be a genjutsu like how the Itachi vs Sasuke fight started :/.
May 8, 2013 7:08 AM

Aug 2012
This was a good chapter.
We finally get closure on Rin's death. So the 3-Tails huh....
Rin's a heroin of the Leaf... so why have Kakashi been keeping it a secret. She sacrificed herself so that the Leaf wouldn't be destroyed by the 3-Tails.

So Naruto will be out of the battle soon.
I liked how the 10-Tails went crazy when it saw SO6P in Naruto.
I think that was a hint for what to expect.

Madara's getting bored with this fight... so am I.
He's warming for the Hokages.

So is Obito really hollow, or did he cast a genjutsu? Because it did look like he did something before.

Next week!
I never go back on my words... that's my NINDO... MY NINJA WAY!!!
Visit my deviantART Gallery
May 8, 2013 7:55 AM

Feb 2013
More talking chapter between Obito and Kakashi >.< NOOOOO When will everyone arrive on the battlefield >.< I wish they'd hayaku neeee~~

Naruto! Everyone is there for you!

Well at least we all found out why Rin ACTUALLY died!!! It makes things way more clear now, thanks Kishi :)

Next chapter, not expecting much.
May 8, 2013 8:01 AM

Dec 2010
Sweet chapter, the 2 weeks wait was not in vain.

Rin being a Jinchuuriki of the 3-tails was a surprise, good one. And I don't know, but I have this crazy idea that Rin will appear in someway during Kakashi and Obito's battle. I just have this feeling.

I got to say, Naruto being the next SO6P will probably happen. Maybe the Juubi finally noticed that too, since Naruto already wasted most of Kurama's chakra, his sage chakra is probably starting to awaken, so that he doesn't die.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 87 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 12, 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.