Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 7, 2013 12:26 AM

Sep 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
OMG Angus has flipped into evil twin mode.
And Andreji saved her. What is Yin going to do now?

Well I love Yin and all but Andre was in the right here - if he hadn't saved her Angus would have succeeded in killing her - he did try - he strangled her, hit her in the head with an oar and dumped her in the lake - if Andre hadn't jumped in quickly she would have been dead from drowning before the rest of them arrived.

And Yin just didn't do anything, to save her or stop it so Andre has a point. I know that Yin loves his brother and can't see him that way -

but seriously - Angus just went off the deep end and flipped right into evil twin mode there. psycho evil twin in fact.

Lele shouldn't have kissed him I know she was trying to calm him down and get him to calm down and realize she cared about him but he didn't take it that way at all and since he is a victim of being used by everyone sexually if someone does something like that to him of course he would interpret it in the worst way possible.

I know that Yin has been trying everything and sacrificing himself to save his brother but his brother needs serious help, he just doesn't have it in himself to get over the things that have happened to him the same way Yin does, Yin is the stronger mentally of the two and Angus is the weaker ( like at a spirit / soul / mental level ) and he just can't get out of that without serious help. And his brother can't do that for him, it just furthers the weakness and dependency of being the weaker twin.... hope this makes sense.
inzarathaMay 7, 2013 12:47 AM
May 9, 2013 1:34 PM

Jun 2012
I definitely agree with Andre on this one.. as long as Yin chooses to turn a blind eye to Long's psychological problems, Lele (and any other woman Yin comes to love) will always be in danger.. I also think that he first should solve those problems, then be with Lele.. or else I am perfectly fine with Lele's being with Andre ^^ and also, Lele shouldn't have kissed Long in that situation =/ even though she did it with positive intentions, to Long who has always been treated as a sex object and used by others it definitely was going to end up being backfired and it did.. whatever.. let's wait another month (!) to see how Yin is going to react, and how strong his resolve is..
Jun 10, 2013 4:49 AM

Dec 2008
I can't believe Eros just walked away from the hospital without putting up a fight. He should have pushed Andre out the way and went in there to be with Lele.

Angus should be in jail...not sleeping comfortably in a bed after drinking alcohol.

More topics from this board

Poll: » The One Chapter 105 Discussion

Hannah_Ana - Sep 15, 2013

4 by namibozu »»
Jul 9, 2021 9:03 PM

Poll: » The One Chapter 99 Discussion

inzaratha - Mar 10, 2013

2 by namibozu »»
Jul 9, 2021 7:23 PM

Poll: » The One Chapter 98 Discussion

inzaratha - Feb 10, 2013

5 by namibozu »»
Jul 9, 2021 6:25 PM

Poll: » The One Chapter 97 Discussion

inzaratha - Jan 6, 2013

4 by namibozu »»
Jul 9, 2021 6:06 PM

Poll: » The One Chapter 62 Discussion

removed-user - Nov 6, 2009

14 by namibozu »»
Jul 9, 2021 5:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.