Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 28, 2008 5:19 AM

Apr 2008
this is the first and probably the only club the baka is not going to admin by herself. the truth is, i can't stand shonen ai actsXP!
so i don't know who to add to the lists, and i don't know if i wuld like to update the list or decorate the club and stuffs like this. i may make banners from time to time, but will i?
so i wuld like al the kind and nice and cute people around to help out. i think i need help only with updating, decorating and the related list, but i can use some help with banner making. im afraid of yaoi pictures(afraid of hentaiO~O)._.
so if you can help, post here what can you help with. also, if you are a banner maker and you are not one of these people and you feel like it, post an example.
(the people in the list are the people who made me banners and has short nicknames so i can remember them or those who lately commented me!):
cutiefee, Momo-Hime, Ika, Ngokuro and crystal_yuy - you dont need to post an example:3

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 28, 2008 5:50 AM

Aug 2008
I think I'll might be able to help. I could help a little with the related list and maybe make banners (Although they're very simple and not in very good quality :/). Here are some examples of banners I've made for myself:

And don't worry, I have no problems with yaoi pics. :P
I'd be really glad if I could help, but it's up for you to decide.
Dec 28, 2008 5:54 AM

Apr 2008
Michi-chan said:
I think I'll might be able to help. I could help a little with the related list and maybe make banners (Although they're very simple and not in very good quality :/). Here are some examples of banners I've made for myself:

And don't worry, I have no problems with yaoi pics. :P
I'd be really glad if I could help, but it's up for you to decide.

simply cute banners. nothing more to say. with the related list i don't know if i need help, i am just too lazy to do this stuff._.
just one problem:you are admin with extra claim, you get 3 claimsOo?
do you know 3 gay peopleOO?!

Dec 28, 2008 6:40 AM

Aug 2008
Baka-Chibi said:
do you know 3 gay peopleOO?!

Of course I do. ^^ But right now I can only think of two that I would like to claim ... But I guess I'll come up with someone more.
Dec 28, 2008 2:22 PM

Nov 2007
*I could make banners since these banners actually sound fun to make* and besides I've seen most of the shounen-ai/yaoi anime xD
Dec 28, 2008 2:38 PM

Apr 2008
-Yuki- said:
*I could make banners since these banners actually sound fun to make* and besides I've seen most of the shounen-ai/yaoi anime xD

i don't need help with banner making, but since i am afraid of yaoi i don't care._.

Jan 4, 2009 4:30 PM

Feb 2008
I can help with anything *just wants the claims to open* Dx I can update the list, make banners if needed, etc. I'm a big fan of yaoi and shounen-ai. Banners made by me can be found here and I've admined in at least three claims clubs.
Jan 5, 2009 2:23 PM

Sep 2008
I would like to help you with the banner IF needed. and i would try to do my best ok! thanks
Example Banners:

Delivery (^_^) set by Nate

Jan 14, 2009 4:41 PM

Jul 2008
I really would like to help with the claim updates since I LOVE yaoi/shounen-ai (opposite as you XD)!
And I have seen most of the yaoi anime out there, so I could help with the related list a little too. ^^
Oh, and I admin two other claim clubs (don't know if you care but anyway...).

LucySky said:
I can help with anything *just wants the claims to open* Dx

I so agree with that ._.
------------------------
Database Guidelines
Denials: anime | manga
Modifications: anime | manga
-----------------------------------
Nov 15, 2009 12:40 AM

May 2009
I can help. I currently admin in 15 clubs. 3 claim clubs, I update & make banners. If you accept me then please comment my pro.
Church of Violence {Black Lagoon rp}: Eda | The God's World: Eris, Goddess of Discord
~Bleach Rp Club~: Ryoko Matsumoto | --BleaCH RP~: Ikkaku Madarame & Hiyori Sarugaki

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» claiming *open*

ZetaiSabishii - Dec 28, 2008

34 by Chachamaru »»
Jul 18, 2010 11:27 AM

» Finished banners

ZetaiSabishii - Jan 5, 2009

9 by Seme »»
Jan 14, 2010 3:45 PM

» who shuld we add?

9 by LucySky »»
Jan 2, 2009 4:22 PM

» Lists

1 by ZetaiSabishii »»
Dec 28, 2008 5:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.