Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 5, 2013 2:42 PM

Jun 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Naru's song is super cute, ehehehe ˘u˘/ Very fitting to her. I can't wait to see and hear the other My Songs. Also glad to see Ito actually getting along with the other two girls, I was beginning to get annoyed with her attitude.
But oh gosh, how about that appearance of Yamada? That was surprising!
May 7, 2013 7:46 PM

Feb 2008
Happi Naru even the song got Naru in it, indeed super cute love it.
I love the dancing too.
Well the owner doesn't looks very happy thought.

Yeah it was funny to see Yamada again rofl. I can pretty much guess this is alternative story and not a sequel.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

May 15, 2013 1:10 AM

Feb 2010
I'm starting to think that this might be a prequel or an alternate universe
Jun 5, 2015 1:54 AM

Nov 2007
Didn't he call himself Tanaka, though? :D Either way, it was weird seeing him without Pengi-sensei.

It might be a prequel, but it might also be a sequel many years down the road. Prism Jumps/shows never used to be taught in schools. It seems like the whole industry has evolved to take over the world. :p Alternate world would explain it, too. :) Especially since Prism Stone and Dear Crown have switched places as far as which one came first.

Naru's song was really cute and fitting, but I'm wondering what people will think when they find out that she didn't actually write it herself. I guess she gave the inspiration for it, but still. Her jump was really cute, though.
rimedragonaJun 7, 2015 10:24 PM
Nov 4, 2015 6:18 PM

Jul 2012
oh fucking god that song made me cringe really hard

how did tetsuya's character write such a dumb piece
Nov 16, 2015 11:50 AM

Mar 2014
mayukachan said:
oh fucking god that song made me cringe really hard

how did tetsuya's character write such a dumb piece

each song is mapped to the character singing it. i /think/ this is Naru's song your talking about. while it is... well... "unique" compared to everyone else's song, as the show goes on, the words, tempo and instrumental will make sense for her character.

also, im glad you've given this anime a shot, is it because of the Boy's spin-off?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pretty Rhythm: Rainbow Live Episode 43 Discussion

DrFluffyUnicorn - Feb 7, 2014

3 by yuanya »»
Mar 17, 10:08 AM

Poll: » Pretty Rhythm: Rainbow Live Episode 32 Discussion

xxanimeee - Nov 11, 2013

4 by yuanya »»
Mar 15, 7:22 AM

Poll: » Pretty Rhythm: Rainbow Live Episode 3 Discussion

Endokun - Apr 27, 2013

2 by yuanya »»
Feb 6, 3:22 AM

Poll: » Pretty Rhythm: Rainbow Live Episode 2 Discussion

Endokun - Apr 27, 2013

3 by yuanya »»
Feb 6, 12:20 AM

Poll: » Pretty Rhythm: Rainbow Live Episode 1 Discussion

samuraitastic - Apr 7, 2013

15 by yuanya »»
Feb 5, 11:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.