Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 7, 2014 10:27 AM

Dec 2014
kagezakura said:
"Our bond! in English it will be Nexus"

People, I think we are at the first-ever Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's reference.

It's actually a reference to Ultraman Nexus too since it mentioned metafield, bond and nexus all at the same time.
Feb 5, 2015 9:57 PM

May 2014
Cthune is awesome. I both like and dislike the fact that Kuuko "doesn't dislike" Mahiro. Good because it's a little cute. Bad because you know... it was nice not being a total harem.

Good ED! Really liked it. Song and animation.
Mar 8, 2015 5:51 PM

Jun 2014
Kuuko is the best part about this show! Actually the first ep this season I was interested in....
Apr 28, 2015 1:56 AM

Aug 2014
Newmn84 said:
Cthuko was way too cute this episode

Ore no Cthughan ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai! (There's no way my Cthughan can be this cute!)
You just won the internet. End of discussion.
CinnamonHime said:
Polyamory would be a good ending for them though, everyone would be happy :)
I've been saying this since the beginning. Nyarko, I realize you're fixated on Mahiro, but could you stop being an insensitive prick for a few minutes and actually analyze what both Mahiro and Cthuko have been saying and doing? Eesh.

o.o O.o o.O o.o Shamal..? When did you mutate into Akaza Akane~? *paw paw* Can I haz my waifu back~? ;.; *sniffle*

Seriously, that breaks my brain. I can't even. o.(O)
"Ō-sama...kindly shut up. I wouldn't normally do this, but we are working with them whether you like it or not, because otherwise our chances of success approach zero." - Stern the Destructor (maybe not a direct translation, but it gets the point across)
Related: I'm writing a Lyrical alternate timeline!
Apr 28, 2015 1:58 AM

Nov 2014

It made my heartbreak just a bit when Kukuko was sniffling/ crying in the beginning. Poor dear, I just wanted to hug her.

Kuuko orgasmed. and Mairo just had his back turned completely unsure of what to say or do about the situation. In this episode i sincerely feel awful for her and her situation with her cousin. If Kuuko admits that she n fact yes does love the enemy, then she'll being utter shame and embarrassment to her entire clan/family. with that being said Mahiro is being vry mature and noble about helping her, to ensure that kuuko doesn't sully the family name. I think it's very cute that Nya-nya-chan is getting jealous over this. It shows that yes, she really does indeed love Mahiro, and it's not at all fake. her heart and tits are in the right place.

Speaking of tits, the bathroom scene. The little shit, he's finally close to confessing his affection for her. just so damn close. JUST A LITTLE MORE MAHIRO-BAKA!
Dec 29, 2015 2:23 AM

Jul 2014
LadyDisraeli said:

It made my heartbreak just a bit when Kukuko was sniffling/ crying in the beginning. Poor dear, I just wanted to hug her.

Kuuko orgasmed. and Mairo just had his back turned completely unsure of what to say or do about the situation. In this episode i sincerely feel awful for her and her situation with her cousin. If Kuuko admits that she n fact yes does love the enemy, then she'll being utter shame and embarrassment to her entire clan/family. with that being said Mahiro is being vry mature and noble about helping her, to ensure that kuuko doesn't sully the family name. I think it's very cute that Nya-nya-chan is getting jealous over this. It shows that yes, she really does indeed love Mahiro, and it's not at all fake. her heart and tits are in the right place.

Speaking of tits, the bathroom scene. The little shit, he's finally close to confessing his affection for her. just so damn close. JUST A LITTLE MORE MAHIRO-BAKA!

I wish Mahiro would stop being an asshole and open up already!!!(I didn't watch the 1st Season cause I never heard of the Series) Incesty Love was erotically hot but that fake relationship with Mahiro was SO SEE-THROUGH it was GAY!!!! That's how you know bullshit is bullshit.
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
May 25, 2016 7:29 AM

Jun 2015
Another great episode as always.
May 28, 2016 6:42 AM

Apr 2009
Nyaru's totally cheating...

.....Cyclone!
BWAHAHA!
Cylone winds =w=

-i recognize that thing from a couple of places before .w. .....
DON'T GO TAKE A LOOK! it'll be your death-
....putty....................... kowai ;_;''''''''

-you gotta get outta there, i don't trust thatbathroom-
oh, i expected other things to happen..
-forks, you need your forks man ;_;'!
this was totally a trap from the beginning ._.'

woa-hu-hu.... ....will the putty be explained now ._. ?!
"Evil opposite-sex relationships" -w-

ah, i know that line- where is it from ;_;'?!
....putty... why?

SCAPEGOAT!
_>D
...i was half-expecting it to be Hasuta but that didn't happen -.w-.'
i mean, those two get along together, kinda _xD

pffffft-
darned opportunist scriptwriters -.w-.'
-what about the putty ;_;'?!

Hasuta's the most reliable out of their entire dang party, the females should just be scrapped -w-

-this ending was pretty neat .w.

....i wants Hasuta to get one too, buuh ;^;........
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.
Jul 30, 2017 3:09 PM

Aug 2013
Beautiful ending song. It sounds like something from Key.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Sep 11, 2018 12:52 PM

Apr 2013
"Omae wa shinderou..." was certainly the best part of this episode. Though I didn't expect another homosexual character to show up. At this point I don't even know who's in love with whom anymore, it gets really confusing.
Dec 17, 2019 9:13 PM
Feb 2019
Can someone tell me what Hasuta didn't want to tell Mahiro when he asked why his room's wall edges are stuffed like that? It honestly gave me the creeps.
Jul 24, 2020 5:35 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Nyaruko and Mahiro in the same bath haha.
Cthuko's cousin looks good but yes another lesbian in her family lol, Cthuko is probably falling in love with Mahiro too... very interesting.
Apr 25, 2022 7:27 PM

May 2017
Poker ! Cyclone !

Kuuko life :
She try to hump nyaruko , if she cant , she hump the nyaruko dakimakura

I wish i was nyaruko (*o*)p
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Nov 7, 2022 1:47 AM

Jul 2012
Finally!! We r about to enter kuuko route lol

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2013

124 by Shibaroo »»
Oct 16, 2023 6:48 PM

Poll: » Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 12, 2013

119 by White_Alice »»
Nov 7, 2022 1:49 AM

Poll: » Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2013

91 by bezardo »»
Aug 9, 2022 6:53 AM

Poll: » Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2013

59 by LadyLeeMing »»
May 7, 2022 5:03 PM

Poll: » Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 28, 2013

70 by WNightfall »»
Oct 11, 2021 8:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.