Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (31) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
May 4, 2013 5:10 PM

Apr 2013
wow this episode was soo crazy! the action looked so sick. 5 episodes in and eren has lost a leg a arm and now has been eaten. he has gone thru so much in just one episode! man i cant wait to see more!
May 4, 2013 5:10 PM

Sep 2011

looks like they WERE missing staff, coulda hired some fans on this website, I am sure many would be willing.

Also, great episode, dunno whats up with the pixis scene though, the cookies looked delicious though.
GodlyKyonMay 4, 2013 5:18 PM
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
May 4, 2013 5:11 PM

Feb 2013
THIS EPISODE WAS FREAKING EPIC ALL THE FLYIN' AND GOIN' AND I WAS LIKE GOGOGOGOGOGO!!! Clearly Eren didn't die though he's like, the main character :3 Although he did lose a leg and an arm....

CAN'T WAIT TILL NEXT WEEK! This show's episodes pass by so quick because of how good they are you don't notice that 20 minutes go by.
May 4, 2013 5:12 PM
Dec 2010
Holy shit this episode was fucking awesome.. Damn I hope Misa survived this slaughterfest at least..
May 4, 2013 5:12 PM

Jul 2012
Yes yes yes. This is what I'm talking about. Great to see it animated.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

May 4, 2013 5:13 PM

Feb 2012
Eren, Y U no pull the move Sasha used last episode and try to save Armin? Even if the shoot kills him, fuck it, you tried.

Now you even lost an arm, damn man.
May 4, 2013 5:17 PM

Jun 2012
Wasn't expecting Titans to have that much agility O.o

I'm curious if Eren is really dead and the show switches to Mikasa as the protagonist which I could see them doing but would find odd because this very much seems Eren's story. Don't see how you come back from a missing leg and arm though

WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!! WE'RE GOING TO SURVIVE *Two Minutes Later* Squadron obliterated That's what happens when you send fresh recruits into the heaviest battles. *Points at casualty numbers for previous World Wars*

The designs for the Titans highlighted were interesting and varied ranging from moe to old man

Thought the whole episode would be fighting considering the nature of it but surprisingly it's just the beginning and the end

Mar 2013
This episode was by far the best yet.FUCK.

Aug 2012
Ninja titan jump + leg = lelelelel

Feb 2011
So is Mikasa going to go berserk now that
?
I'd like to see that. I think it'd be freakin awesome.

Also

What the fuck. That is all.
May 4, 2013 5:19 PM

Aug 2011
Another great episode! I actually knew what were going to happen to this episode before I saw the episode and I wasn't disappoint. This just shows how brutal this show really is.

Sad to see them go away in this way, but it shows how greatly the character development in this show is, and is one brutal one as well.

The scene with Prixis was anime original, not sure why they put it there, but most likely to foreshadow an upcoming event in the show. Looking forward to that one.

Poor Mikasa, all alone now, and it looks like they will show her past in the next episode. Lovely!

May 4, 2013 5:19 PM

May 2011
WHERE THE FUCK IS THE NEXT EPISODE?

God damn this shit was intense.
*Cringey anime weeb stuff*
May 4, 2013 5:20 PM

Sep 2011
Ramkec said:
Eren, Y U no pull the move Sasha used last episode and try to save Armin? Even if the shoot kills him, fuck it, you tried.

Now you even lost an arm, damn man.

Because he lost a leg I guess
May 4, 2013 5:21 PM

Aug 2012
Awesome episode!*sigh* going to have to wait another 7 days for a new episode -_-
May 4, 2013 5:25 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Kratos_Ortega said:

The scene with Prixis was anime original, not sure why they put it there, but most likely to foreshadow an upcoming event in the show. Looking forward to that one.

Yeah I'm actually not sure why either, but I think it might be to highlight the difference in mentality between the soldiers and the regular citizens who suffer, versus those that are privileged. And also to briefly introduce Pixis, since when he came out in the manga, I was just kind of like, who's this guy?

Awesome gif btw, that scene was so brutal.
Dec 2012
Ok, read the first pages and got really confused if i got spoiled or not lol
Because some said he is dead and that mikasa is MC and others say he will come back. I know one of the options is really a spoiler so i won't be coming back here until the next episode gets out and won't go to any other thread like this after watching a episode.
And i think people who spoil in a episode thread should get some kind of punishment in their account, just wanted to say this =D

Jun 2012
Well fuck that sucks at first I thought "its just a leg there must be a way to fix that". That really sucks he was a good character. Looks like a flashback episode next I hope this dosnt go downhill since the events in this episode.

Edit
FallenkingzeroMay 4, 2013 5:44 PM
If strength is justice, then is powerlessness a crime?

May 4, 2013 5:26 PM

Apr 2012
So much for all that hype from last week.
May 4, 2013 5:26 PM

Apr 2013
Reading the book is Taboo? and he loses a arm and a leg? well he might as well get a mechanical arm and leg and learn alchemy while he is at it
still amazing episode
May 4, 2013 5:28 PM

Sep 2011
Takana_no_Hana said:
Oh wuuut, Eren is DEAD??????????????????????????????????????????
No, he will comeback alive, since he lost his limbs in battle, people will attach AUTOMAIL to him, and then we have another version of Edward Elric, OP as fuk. He can also use alchemy as well.
GG plot. I'm done.
God I loved this comment.
May 4, 2013 5:29 PM

Jul 2010
I shitted in my pantsu.Just what the hell is going on...AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, WHY DO WE HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER WEEK TO SEE WHATS NEXT -.-'
May 4, 2013 5:29 PM

Apr 2012
Wingzx said:
Reading the book is Taboo?

The only way I can think about it is that they don't want the people inside the walls to know about the outside world.
I swear to God if this turns into some dystopian shit, I'm done with this fucking show.
May 4, 2013 5:30 PM

Aug 2010
Great episode. Didn't really feel the need to put so much effort into the scene between the Commander and lousy noble. Heck, I don't even remember that from the manga. Time could've gone out to cover certain scenes that were omitted from the manga.

Nonetheless, the episode was pretty enjoyable. Fantastic animation for the fight scenes is always a plus.

Mod Edit: Removed spoiler. Do not discuss the manga beyond this episode.
LunaMay 5, 2013 12:07 AM
「一人殺せば犯罪者だけど、千人殺せば英雄になれる。百万人殺せば征服者だし、絶滅させれば神よ」
May 4, 2013 5:30 PM
Apr 2012
liv3urway said:
Awesome episode!*sigh* going to have to wait another 7 days for a new episode -_-

Whether you a manga reader or anime only watcher, waiting another week is gonna be torture.
May 4, 2013 5:32 PM
Oct 2012
yup eren is dead, goodbye
Urusai! Urusai! Urusai!
May 4, 2013 5:32 PM

May 2011
I didn't read the books, but somehow that shit got spoiled for me earlier on... SO i'm pretty sure I know what happens next, but still that scene when his arm goes flying T.T
May 4, 2013 5:34 PM

Aug 2011
It was all so unbelievable. The way everyone was dying...i really was not expecting that. Well done and damn Eren got messed up and poor Misa indeed. None of them deserved to die like that.

Nov 2007
iLostReason said:
I shitted in my pantsu.Just what the hell is going on...AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, WHY DO WE HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER WEEK TO SEE WHATS NEXT -.-'

I seriously want to tell my friends that no mountains for me next weekend. We already made plans but I really want to pull myself out of that now! Even though next episode will primarily be Mikasa's flashback, I still cannot but start counting minutes already! At this rate my whole summer will be a real torment to choose between activities and Shingeki. T_T
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.

Feb 2011
ssj4jw said:
liv3urway said:

Whether you a manga reader or anime only watcher, waiting another week is gonna be torture.

expecially these first parts, there are a lot of cliffhangers

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
May 4, 2013 5:38 PM

Aug 2012
SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN ED:

http://www.acfun.tv/v/ac649161
May 4, 2013 5:40 PM

Jul 2009
The starting of this episode was awesome, Eren's team is totally dead and yandere Mikasa knows somehow.

This gonna be even more confusing when the anime hits the 20th~ episode, there's too many questions at the moment on the 44th volume of the manga and i do not belive this show gonna run smooth with 24 episodes.

@BeyondDestiny i don't remember this ''noble'' scene either.
May 4, 2013 5:41 PM

Feb 2009
You can taste the fear, the desperation in that episode; it is truly magnificent!
May 4, 2013 5:42 PM

May 2010
Leg gone OH SHIT MOTHERFUCK BITTEN IN HALF OH SHIT ARM GONE AND SWALLOWED OH SHIT
May 4, 2013 5:44 PM

May 2011
Jonny_Mhl said:
The starting of this episode was awesome, Eren's team is totally dead and yandere Mikasa knows somehow.

This gonna be even more confusing when the anime hits the 20th~ episode, there's too many questions at the moment on the 44th volume of the manga and i do not belive this show gonna run smooth with 24 episodes.

With how popular it is I wouldn't be surprised to see a second season at this point.
May 4, 2013 5:44 PM

Jan 2008
R.I.P. Eren and those other guys.
May 4, 2013 5:45 PM
May 2013
If BeyondDestiny is not lying in the spoiler I give you some advice keep watching just don't look at the spoiler I did just because but its okay I don't feel bad for reading the spoiler actually if I dint I would have stop watching ianime. But anyway if your not into spoilers just keep watching. Hopefully this was not to much or something.

Feb 2011
What the fuck just happened?

I can't even comprehend what just happened or what's going to happen. Awesome.

Eren better not really be dead though, like most of you were saying... I do find it hard to imagine how he can get out of this situation though, including the fact he just lost an arm and leg. :| mfw<

Aug 2011
im in complete shock

Dec 2011

So I wonder what happened to his parents, since all we know is that Armin was living with his grandfather at the beginning of the show. Anyone thinks they weren't eaten off and will appear later on to develop the story?
Live forever, or die trying
May 4, 2013 5:46 PM

Sep 2012
Konik said:
SetsukoHara said:
As usual with this kind of show, manga readers act like assholes in the anime discussion thread!

There are usually more active assholes and trolls, than there are normal people, but not every manga reader is acting like that. And you can always "Report" them.

Yeah, sorry, I should have put "some" before. And yeah, I can report them, but it would be better if I didn't need to do that.
May 4, 2013 5:46 PM

Feb 2011
Konik said:
SetsukoHara said:
As usual with this kind of show, manga readers act like assholes in the anime discussion thread!

There are usually more active assholes and trolls, than there are normal people, but not every manga reader is acting like that. And you can always "Report" them.

no, not "can", s/he "should", unless the plan is of just whining about it while doing nothing to fix it :/
because if the manga readers are assholes, then i can generalize too saying the anime watchers are wimps >:(

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
May 4, 2013 5:47 PM
Oct 2012
THIS EPISODE! THIS! FREAKING EPISODE!

The real story starts here!

I find it definitely ironic that Eren spent 3 episodes training, only to get eaten the very next episode. That's why I like how the anime used the chronological order of events, since the manga confused me the first time.
May 4, 2013 5:49 PM

Nov 2009
Jonny_Mhl said:

I believe it's original. But it's a nice added scene since it tells how nobles and citizens live differently.
May 4, 2013 5:51 PM

Feb 2009
I wish people would stop the stupid posting and truly discuss the awesomeness of that story.

Really trying to imagine to live in a world like that the failure of your army means you ended up as chow meat. Being eaten alive is really horrible.

I am surprised they were able to survive for so long inside the walls with limited resources, on day or another they have to leave the walls and go out.
May 4, 2013 5:56 PM
Nov 2011
Well Eren was swallowed ...so he still can manage to cut open the belly of the Titan and escape!
May 4, 2013 5:58 PM

Dec 2009
Mubashwer said:
Well Eren was swallowed ...so he still can manage to cut open the belly of the Titan and escape!

maybe *evil smile*

Feb 2011
MaxCrazy7 said:
I wish people would stop the stupid posting and truly discuss the awesomeness of that story.

Really trying to imagine to live in a world like that the failure of your army means you ended up as chow meat. Being eaten alive is really horrible.

I am surprised they were able to survive for so long inside the walls with limited resources, on day or another they have to leave the walls and go out.

sorry, OT only calls more OT

about the resources, the lands inside the walls are pretty big, enouth to sustain the limited population they have into
and the inside aren't totally populated, only the big cities at the corners of the walls are where most people are in
but surely if they had their population grow more they would be forced to try to go outside to look for more resources, and risking to get eaten, or starve inside, pretty cruel a situation
anyway which kind of resources were you talking about precisely?

Jan 2008
Mubashwer said:

I'm not sure if that's possible, if it was then I'm sure many of the hundreds of other solders would have tried. I'm sure several of them were swallowed whole rather than bit in half/in parts.
May 4, 2013 6:00 PM

Sep 2012
This show is just absolutely incredible, every episode is so goddamn intense.
multiple fangasms, can't even describe how much I love this show
May 4, 2013 6:00 PM

Sep 2012
Mubashwer said:

He lost one leg and one arm, so I don't think he will be able to do that, but maybe other characters can do it for him.
Pages (31) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» The GOAT first episode

Bolbysaur - Apr 17

36 by InsomniacBastard »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 25, 2013

971 by Confessor0 »»
Yesterday, 10:22 AM

» Bug on the app

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 13

3 by Jackson_rajkumar »»
Apr 15, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2013

1651 by c444de »»
Apr 14, 12:43 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2013

940 by 4amps »»
Apr 11, 9:56 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.