Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
May 6, 2013 12:08 AM

Jun 2012
Great episode, as always! This, tied with Hataraku Maou-sama, are probably my favorite two comedies of this season.

I also have and still really love the characters and character design.

May 6, 2013 12:13 AM

Sep 2012
I love Kuroneko more than Kirino. More Kuroneko pls
May 6, 2013 12:33 AM

May 2012
-Shiori said:

You'r not the only one; Kuruneko is way more popular.
May 6, 2013 12:45 AM

May 2012
SHIRONEKO! <3
"No matter how much of a genius one is, in front of the Uchiha name, they're just ordinary people." - Sasuke Uchiha

May 6, 2013 12:54 AM

Feb 2013
"You were going full Otaku, you never go full Otaku" lol my favorite quote from the episode, seemed like they dodged the model scout, but the ending XO what will happen.
[/url]
May 6, 2013 12:59 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
-Shiori said:

I like Kirino even more and
TheGreat1s said:

You'r not the only one; Kuruneko is way more popular.

as you can see, Kirino is even pobular as Kuroneko.
The favorit character on MAL is only a little more on the site of Kuroneko.

But I also like Kuroneko aswell, I would not have a problem with more screentime for Kuroneko. But Kirino's screentime should not be shorter !
May 6, 2013 1:35 AM

Jul 2009

I wanted them to kiss...

Kirino sucks, I hope she and her flamboyant boyfriend go somewhere we'll never have to see them again.

Kuroneko = zutto besuto gaaru.
May 6, 2013 3:24 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
Ellis-chan said:

Kirino sucks, I hope she and her flamboyant boyfriend go somewhere we'll never have to see them again.

Sorry, but you react in that way I execrate. I also like Kuroneko, she is cute for sure, but I really like Kirino :) She is an very interesting character and my absolute favorite,although I also like Kuroneko.

Crazy thing, that most of the Kuroneko Fans completely dislike Kirino while the Kirino Fans mostly do not dislike Kuroneko .
May 6, 2013 5:07 AM
Aug 2011
Uwooohhh, Shironeko!!!
May 6, 2013 7:36 AM

Nov 2011
4/5

Rating lowered a bit, it is good that the narration is calm, but a burst from time to time would make it more interesting, the plot manages to put together the events good to compare the different moods of the protagonists! Shironeko is proposed to the idiot brother of Kirino I'm sure! Funny appointment, Kirino is removed unintentionally authority satisfaction! XD
May 6, 2013 8:23 AM

Jun 2010
too many coincidence in this ep,,,,well i expected that :P
May 6, 2013 9:03 AM

Sep 2010
Cyanwasserstoff said:
Ellis-chan said:

Sorry, but you react in that way I execrate. I also like Kuroneko, she is cute for sure, but I really like Kirino :) She is an very interesting character and my absolute favorite,although I also like Kuroneko.

Crazy thing, that most of the Kuroneko Fans completely dislike Kirino while the Kirino Fans mostly do not dislike Kuroneko .

KuroNeko vs. Kirino

KuroNeko is the BEST!
May 6, 2013 10:26 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
twonline said:
Cyanwasserstoff said:

KuroNeko vs. Kirino

KuroNeko is the BEST!

In my opinion it would be Kirino who would be the best.

Kuroneko is great aswell. I really enjoyed the discussion from Kuroneko and Kirino about Maschera and Meruru. She is also very cute in the new white dress (that actually is an suggestion from Kirino).

Kirino is beautiful, cute and has an very interesting character. I also like the Tsundere A-Type
May 6, 2013 10:53 AM

Sep 2012
kuroneko x kyousuke

i love this pair...

xD
May 6, 2013 11:14 AM
Mar 2010
Reason for a fake boyfriend wasn't what I expected.

Kuroneko in white dress was so cute, and some Kuroneko and Kyousuke moments.

That guy in the end must be Kirino's "boyfriend".
May 6, 2013 2:09 PM

Apr 2011
absolutely loved this epd
Glorious Titties Nuff Said!

Make America Great Again!
May 6, 2013 3:28 PM

Jan 2011
What a stupid cliffhanger, just like the previous episode's.
I'm pretty sure that that boyfriend is not a "real" boyfriend, probably some rich gets-everything-for-Kirino type.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
May 6, 2013 10:13 PM

Apr 2013
I was a bit disappointed that Kirino's reason for asking Kyousuke to pretend to go on a date is nothing prominent. Nonetheless, it was funny how many of the other characters just happen to show up on the two siblings' apparent date. I hope that there will be more of Kanako in the future episodes since her loli appearance + blunt personality goes well together. Kuroneko also looked cute in her new clothes.
May 7, 2013 2:08 AM

Apr 2013
I thought this was the best episode in the Second Season so far. The plot seems to have been a slow rate through the last few episodes and I was starting to lose faith in the series, even though it is one of my favorite anime's out there. This episode was a sweet reminder that the show is still as amazing as it once was. Although most fans probably hate on the Kirino x Kyousuke shipping, I normally don't mind it. I think they're pretty adorable in the couple aspect, but honestly this episode has me on edge toward Kirino. She's normally Tsundere~ish but this episode she took it a little too far with the scene on the stairs. I found myself actually despising her for a few minutes. Kuroneko x Kyousuke is looking like my preferred choice now. xP
"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds that were carved into our souls."~~Otonashi Yuzuru

May 7, 2013 4:41 AM

Dec 2012
What a really great episode! Two thumbs up! But just what I thought, Kirino just wanted Kyousuka to become her fake boyfriend. But it seems there was more than that excuse from Kirino and Kyousuke also seems felt something in the fake date. Now the sis-con theme is getting clearer and clearer each episode. And for who will be Kyousuke lover, I do not who is the best, but I hope it will be a cute couple.

BlackCat711 said:
I thought this was the best episode in the Second Season so far. The plot seems to have been a slow rate through the last few episodes and I was starting to lose faith in the series, even though it is one of my favorite anime's out there. This episode was a sweet reminder that the show is still as amazing as it once was. Although most fans probably hate on the Kirino x Kyousuke shipping, I normally don't mind it. I think they're pretty adorable in the couple aspect, but honestly this episode has me on edge toward Kirino. She's normally Tsundere~ish but this episode she took it a little too far with the scene on the stairs. I found myself actually despising her for a few minutes. Kuroneko x Kyousuke is looking like my preferred choice now. xP

I agree with you. Even though if in the end Kyousuke will be with Kirino, I do not mind either. I think it still will be great. But I hope Kirino will reduce the tsundere-ness of her. Sometimes it become a little bit annoying.

HungLikeaZombie said:
absolutely loved this epd

Absolutely right!
Pat_To_Do-ListMay 7, 2013 10:51 AM
I like anime.
May 7, 2013 10:24 AM

Jun 2009
Sigh, why can't Kirino have a real boyfriend.

Shironeko deserves better. Oh well.
May 7, 2013 11:06 AM
Sep 2011
The pacing of this season feels really off, don't you think...? Like, there was the random out-of-the-blue Saori episode that felt super slow and pointlessly melodramatic, which added nothing to the story at all, and now... this episode feels like two completely separate events (the fake boyfriend thing/comiket thing) have been smushed together in a single episode, when each plot line could have stood on their own? Because it feels like the first plot thread wasn't resolved (what happened to the woman who was trying to make Kirino go abroad? Will we ever know.....???) and the second one wasn't built up properly (when did they make this doujin together...? I... don't remember this......?)

Or maybe my memory is fuzzy since it was a while since I watched the first season, but... it feels really confusing and hastily spliced together to me. Is there a different script writer for this series or something...?
May 7, 2013 11:09 AM
Oct 2012
renahhchen said:
The pacing of this season feels really off, don't you think...? Like, there was the random out-of-the-blue Saori episode that felt super slow and pointlessly melodramatic, which added nothing to the story at all, and now... this episode feels like two completely separate events (the fake boyfriend thing/comiket thing) have been smushed together in a single episode, when each plot line could have stood on their own? Because it feels like the first plot thread wasn't resolved (what happened to the woman who was trying to make Kirino go abroad? Will we ever know.....???) and the second one wasn't built up properly (when did they make this doujin together...? I... don't remember this......?)

Or maybe my memory is fuzzy since it was a while since I watched the first season, but... it feels really confusing and hastily spliced together to me. Is there a different script writer for this series or something...?

I think the best way of thinking of this season is that the first 4 episodes were OVA's, and this episode was a transition from OVA to the main plot which will continue from this point forward (Kirino's modelling, boyfriend, Saori's attachment issues, Kuroneko's transformation, etc etc).
May 7, 2013 6:27 PM

Nov 2009
Let the Kuroneko x Kyousuke famdom start!
May 7, 2013 8:12 PM

Jul 2012
Rika from boku wa tomodachi wa sukunai cameo.

And yes we need more kuroneko, her specials from the last season proved her better than Kirino
May 7, 2013 10:00 PM
Apr 2013
EXTREME SPOILER ALERT!

Kirino actually lied to Kyousuke that her fashion director is following them while they were dating. The truth is, because of her very extreme brother complex (to the point where she actually sees Kyousuke as man), that she wanted Kyousuke to be her boyfriend in actual reality. By faking the fact that her director is actually not following them, Kirino was able to have date with Kyousuke.
The evidence? The question here is, would the fashion director go far beyond to follow to see if they are really couples BY skipping her hard-core schedules? In reality, of course not. Another evidence is in LN... but I will not go beyond there.

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.
May 8, 2013 12:43 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
Please put such kind of huge spoiler in a spoiler button "[*spoiler] cccc[/spoiler*] without the * sign"

Anyway you did not spoil anything for me :P
May 8, 2013 10:58 AM
Oct 2012
Cyanwasserstoff said:
Please put such kind of huge spoiler in a spoiler button "[*spoiler] cccc[/spoiler*] without the * sign"

Anyway you did not spoil anything for me :P

Actually that wasn't much of a spoiler. They never showed the director following them and it was always only Kirino who "saw" her, and a couple of times it was Kyousuke who asked if she was still there and Kirino went "huh, oh, yeah, yeah she is".

Not exactly subtle stuff there !

My guess is that Kirino told herself that she wanted to go on a "test" date before going on a "real" date with her "boyfriend", but her subconscious reason is her "bro-con". Of course "bro-con" doesn't necessarily mean that they want to have sex, any more than a "mother complex" means a fellow wants to sleep with his mom (it CAN mean that, but the vast majority of the time it doesn't). What a complex means is that you compare your potential mates to the object of your complex. In this case Kirino would be comparing her boyfriend with Kyousuke, and Kyousuke will compare any of his girlfriend's with Kirino.
May 8, 2013 12:09 PM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
Takuan_Soho said:

My guess is that Kirino told herself that she wanted to go on a "test" date before going on a "real" date with her "boyfriend", but her subconscious reason is her "bro-con". Of course "bro-con" doesn't necessarily mean that they want to have sex, any more than a "mother complex" means a fellow wants to sleep with his mom (it CAN mean that, but the vast majority of the time it doesn't). What a complex means is that you compare your potential mates to the object of your complex. In this case Kirino would be comparing her boyfriend with Kyousuke, and Kyousuke will compare any of his girlfriend's with Kirino.

You are not really on the right way, but we will see it the next episodes .
May 8, 2013 3:15 PM

Aug 2012
Every episode I wish Kyousuke would just slap her and tell her to shut the fuck up, but it never happens. Why does he put up with her bullshit?
May 8, 2013 4:40 PM

Mar 2013
Tralan said:
Every episode I wish Kyousuke would just slap her and tell her to shut the fuck up, but it never happens. Why does he put up with her bullshit?

Because incest.
May 8, 2013 7:21 PM
Oct 2012
I noticed the lower quality in the drawings...but aside from that.. finally we can start watching more of Ruri! Kyo×Ruri ftw sdfhsdfhfdfg and it's summer in the series already =3

Btw my 1st post in Animelist.
rooru-kunMay 8, 2013 7:25 PM
May 9, 2013 2:58 AM

Jan 2013
Kirino's boyfriend is a FAGGOT

May 9, 2013 6:55 AM

Apr 2011
Waiting for Kuroneko X Kyosuke moment and Ayase x Kyosuke moment. XD
May 9, 2013 7:20 AM

Jan 2013
This made my day.

Wondering how everything is going to end, but just for the moment I can't believe that this guy would actually be her real boyfriend. Either a fake of her planning or a tagalong that won't leave her alone. Next episode in only a few days so it shall be known to those who don't already know soon enough.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 9, 2013 7:41 AM
Jan 2010
OfficialGuts said:
need.more.kuruneko.

ypu def ned mre kukunuku
May 9, 2013 11:20 AM

Sep 2012
OfficialGuts said:
need.more.kuruneko.
I'd say we need more ShiroNeko lol
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
May 9, 2013 5:09 PM

Dec 2012
Magito said:
Waiting for Kuroneko X Kyosuke moment and Ayase x Kyosuke moment. XD

Yes, where are the Ayase x Kyosuke moments at!?
May 10, 2013 1:06 AM
Aug 2011
That was fun! A great episode. The only thing that disappointed is that they didn't show Game club's circle, I really wanted to see some fujoishi. Only a few days for the next episode,I can't wait!

Trustilotous said:
This made my day.

Wondering how everything is going to end, but just for the moment I can't believe that this guy would actually be her real boyfriend. Either a fake of her planning or a tagalong that won't leave her alone. Next episode in only a few days so it shall be known to those who don't already know soon enough.

*Chum* *Chin* *Chum*
May 10, 2013 9:30 PM

Sep 2012
Finally, some legitimate drama.
May 11, 2013 4:50 AM

Aug 2012
ha! finally some great moments for Kyosuke and Kirino! i totally love this "couple"!! I doubted the director was there following them.. probably Kirino just wanted to have fun together with her brother. poor Manami though..

Shironeko looks cute in that dress, and i like Shiori's expression when she saw photos of Kyousuke cosplaying as Maschera character..

anyway, wincest ftw

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
May 11, 2013 8:00 AM

Aug 2009
What the hell has happened to this show? First season was so much better and "neutral". So much typical anime cliché shit in the last episodes. But it's still okay, I guess. :/
May 11, 2013 12:51 PM
Nov 2011
this show gets better all the time. Where does she find the energy for it all
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
May 11, 2013 4:33 PM

Mar 2011
Why doesn't he slap her? Bet he just doesn't give a fuck about slapping a girl, lol.

Was 1st season as annoyingly sweet as that one? If yes, then wow, how much of a fucking faggot I was few years ago, when I didn't notice that fact.
May 12, 2013 8:53 AM

Apr 2009
I liked how Kirino hesitated a bit before denying she'd like her brother. Lol, also liked how both of them were actually telling the truth about what they liked about each other. Man, so many laughs were had in this episode. Especially in that first half. They've got a lot of explaining to do with all the witnesses of that "date".

Oh god, Ruri looks so good in a white dress. "Shironeko" is lovely! (*´▽`*)
May 12, 2013 6:20 PM

Aug 2011
Yes! More cringe humour. The date was fantastic, Kyousuke and Kirino were hilarious to watch. Some drama moments over the speculation of the boyfriend, I really thought she meant some eroge character or something. A real 3D boyfriend, really?

Kuroneko looked great wearing white too. Completely loved this ep.
May 13, 2013 2:04 PM

Jun 2008
Gotta love the "Anime logic" being employed here.

So what, was that lady holding a gun to Kirino's head and the only way out was to pretend she had a boyfriend?

Because, it's not like she could've simply said hey, I don't want to work with you FUCK OFF!

The stupidity in all of it is mind boggling.

The only thing that saved this episode was Kuroneko Shironeko at the end.

The funny thing is that I want to like Kirino and this anime, but I can't, Kirino is still a huge, unbearable bitch and Kyousuke is a fucking idiot.
May 14, 2013 3:42 AM
Aug 2012
EnigmaticUnknown said:
fishergirl16 said:
A little too romantic between Kirino and Kyousuke, imo. But it was still nice at times :) It got a bit too dramatic as well for me. I don't think they will go down the KyousukexKirino route, and I really hope not. I'd like it to stay sibling friendship only. xD

Oh, and still a KyousukexManami fan...I hope they'll be an episode about the two of them sometime soon <3 although, I don't mind him and Kuroneko either, although it sucks because I haven't read the novels or manga, so I really don't understand their romantic development lolz.

Anyways, good episode, but I think this season still pales in comparison to the last.

I'm still waiting for a Manami episode as well. The one with her from the first season is still my favorite episode to date (funniest by far imo).

It's kinda sad how the female childhood friend relationship is so often left by the wayside ;_;

Not to disappoint you or anything, but this certain childhood friend deserves to be shoved to the sidelines......reason you will see in the upcoming episodes.

May 15, 2013 11:00 PM

Feb 2013
I choose to 500,000
Advantages
- Does not beat you
- Do not shout at you
- Do not put you in an awkward position in front of other people
- Do not waste your time
Titan of 20+ virgins club.
May 20, 2013 2:36 AM

Jun 2008
This episode made me feel like stepping on Kyousuke's neck. Kirino may be a cowardly bitch but this guy is even more frustrating. WTF was that reaction about her having a boyfriend? If you are so much into her you creepy dude then tell her that you don't care about violating society taboos and getting with her. But you'll never do that would you? You wouldn't have the guts to tell your mother and father "am planning to fuck my sister". So what's the point on doing all this stupid shit? You'll never be with her more than in awkward situations so why don't you cut that shit out and find a girl you can actually be with you freak?

What am i saying. The guy will probably just fuck anything with a dress and it seems his sister included. We saw him getting all enthusiastic about the thought whether it was Kuroneko, Ayase or Manami and am certain if some other girl slightly talked to him in a sweet way he would be all creepy entertaining thoughts of fucking her.
Damn i hate this guy.
MonadMay 20, 2013 2:44 AM
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2013

475 by tony328 »»
Feb 16, 1:56 AM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2013

376 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 5:46 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 25, 2013

470 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 5:14 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 18, 2013

334 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 4:51 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 11, 2013

383 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 4:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.