Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 1, 2013 4:11 PM

Apr 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
What's the benefit in summoning some insects?

It's pretty!

O_o

Nothing like good ol' civil war to keep the local polities and population in check. XD The tower turned out to be a big-assed spaceship, and the planet they've crash landed on is an even bigger spaceship! Though the cliches abound and I didn't get enough LOLs but a snicker or two it got from me was good enough entertainment to pass the time. 5/10
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Dec 19, 2020 7:40 AM
Oct 2017
Well that was mildly fun! the comedy combined with the tone switch towards the end felt really weird but overal a pretty fun light hearted OVA, did have the underlying message of criticizing AI usage and the effects it can have as we saw in the OVA the AI turned himself into a god because he had free wil to do so.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 26, 2022 6:38 AM

Oct 2010
I like it, I am a fan of fairies and their interractions were cool
Fana is hot
7/10
Aug 30, 2023 3:30 PM

Jan 2013
I'll be honest. It's boring as all hell. Not going to my archive.
Apr 12, 4:03 PM

Aug 2017
It was a nice OVA, good story, with some comedy, the MC is funny, I'll give it a 7.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.