Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 3, 2013 4:19 AM

Feb 2012
Not-so-bad ep~ Is it just me? or the animation quality really dropped?
May 3, 2013 4:32 AM

Jul 2011
MFKAE86 said:
That OST is still rocking.

+1
May 3, 2013 2:08 PM

Jan 2013
Seriously, zombies. And the author and instead be enjoying a fine whip... wut. OOO looks like the author killer is gonna come.
May 3, 2013 3:50 PM

Jan 2012
This is really quite a vulgar show, the story doesn't even tackle anything substantial to justify it either. Seems like shock for shock value to me. We have had everything from masochistic sister yuri to a zombie rape scene, all with fluffy fluffy art and plenty of ass shots. Something about it makes me keep watching but it's starting to drag for me now.
May 3, 2013 6:24 PM

Oct 2012
This series is starting to really weird me out. I felt bad for Kiri-kun who just got barber-zoned. She didn't even say she thought of him as a friend! >.<

I really hope there isn't much more of these awkward scenes...

May 3, 2013 11:02 PM

Dec 2010
Well this was a sort of different episode. Kiri completely misunderstood what Iwai was going for though! The scene between the President and the Vice President was...interesting to say the least. I'm still enjoying this show, even though the piano playing author didn't show up to cause mayhem yet, I imagine she will have her time. I personally hope "The Judge" can kill the president, and stop his mind controlling whip powers.

Kiri's soul is in the Crime Edge, Iwai kissed the Crime Edge, so did she just kiss his soul?
May 4, 2013 8:41 AM

Jun 2009
OMG! Those zombies just damn near raped her.

Thankfully, Crime Edge acted.

So Kiri do like Iwai, not just her hair... Hmmm...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 5, 2013 12:24 AM

Feb 2010
Crack dat whip!
May 5, 2013 8:18 AM
Jun 2012
To sum the whole episode up-..

Bla-Bla-Bla...
Enemy spotted.
Enemy skill shown.
MC and other boys got skilled (brainwashed)..
Going to attack the Heroine.
Heroine escapes with MC's killing tool.
MC's Tool Saves Heroine.
Heroine falls more in love with MC.
Heroine Escapes with the tool to save MC.
MC's Frenemy appears.

Why did I put "Heroine", "MC", etc rather than the name.. I don't know myself either if you ask me.

Everything else included in the episode and was not written was OMITTED. ^^
May 5, 2013 2:27 PM

Dec 2011
lovelydeath said:
I swear that when the guys were attacking her at the end, a penis came at her and she cut it. Did anyone else see that? I'm almost 100 percent sure. I was actually surprised how many components fit into sex that there were in this episode.

I thought it was his finger since his arm was bleeding afterwards.
May 5, 2013 5:52 PM

Jan 2008
Oh wow... this episode has so much hentai material.
May 5, 2013 10:45 PM

Nov 2009
Suzie said:
lol were those "zombies" trying to kill her, eat her or rape her? Hard to tell P:

It should make sense to you, seeing that the vice-president was talking about all men shoud die while they were on the boat, and talks about how Iwai will soon experience the reason. Then after that, guys are being controlled to get all over Iwai.

So it's intentional rape. ¬_¬
May 7, 2013 9:19 PM
Jun 2012
MagicFlier said:
Suzie said:
lol were those "zombies" trying to kill her, eat her or rape her? Hard to tell P:

It should make sense to you, seeing that the vice-president was talking about all men shoud die while they were on the boat, and talks about how Iwai will soon experience the reason. Then after that, guys are being controlled to get all over Iwai.

So it's intentional rape. ¬_¬

Either way at least she's safe.
May 9, 2013 10:55 AM
Aug 2011
This show is so fucking stupid.

They should have just extended the saliva/whip play at the beginning for remainder of the episode and we would have had ourselves a nice hentai.
May 10, 2013 2:54 AM

Jun 2008
ladyofd said:
This must be most fetishistic show I have ever seen XD still brilliant though!

Lol, quite true. And the most fun part is that it actually isn't a horrible show.

Btw it seems scissor-kun gets the girl. Sorry Kiri. You just ain't sharp enough. Lol.
May 10, 2013 4:26 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Monad said:
Btw it seems scissor-kun gets the girl. Sorry Kiri. You just ain't sharp enough. Lol.
Ouch!
May 11, 2013 4:58 AM

Apr 2009
So in an instant, Kiri changed roles from valuable partner to... convenient personal hairstylist (or so it seems). It's amazing how an instrument that was once used in the most wicked ways possible to claim the lives of hundreds of people has now become the hope and comfort of an innocent little girl. Not much else I can say since I've already gone through this arc in the manga, but this episode has been quite faithful.
May 14, 2013 4:19 AM

Oct 2012
So... somebody give a napkin to those boys, that's way too much drooling. just sayin'. xD
I liked the episode, even with all the sudden sex references - that may seem a bit out of place if we consider Iwai chan in the midst of all of it - but at the same time it all kinda made sense so we could get a clearer image about the behavior of this particular author. first episode that ended in suspense finally! can't wait to watch the next one <3

May 14, 2013 3:41 PM

Nov 2010
The animation was so bad at certain parts of this show. Seriously, the scene where Iwai is pushed off of the boat was just laughable due to the failed animation.
May 15, 2013 1:07 AM

Mar 2012
Well i gave this anime a chance but this episode was just pretty dam weird. Not into an anime revolving around odd fetishes.
May 18, 2013 10:28 AM

Apr 2008
Watching this episode again, reminded me how regrettable it is that the author doesn't give more development to Nigi.
She had the potential to be an adorable geek like Girls & Panzer's Yukari, only for splatter and gore instead of tanks.
Jun 13, 2013 5:16 PM

Mar 2013
Lol at Kiri's disappointment.
So the president and vice president are clearly up to something here. They're a rather strange pair. And then there's some kinda mind control at the end?
Can't wait for the next ep!
Jun 18, 2013 7:37 AM

May 2013
Aww, Yamane's becoming more human!

That new Author, Romeo Zaiga, and his Instead, Shihoudou, are another pair of people with weird fetishes. But their fetish is a little more sexual than the previous ones.

The OST was good when Kiri was cutting Iwai's hair. Too bad he's just a barber to her!

And because Kiri is just a barber to Iwai, karma's slapping Iwai right in the face.
She's getting hunted down by perverted zombies while she wears no pants.

And Seigi Nakajima appeared! He's the Author with the Rulebook thing.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Jun 23, 2013 7:53 PM

Jan 2012
not going to lie, its been a while if not a first where a single episode has made me laugh from the comedy, cringe from the awkward scene at the end with poor Iwai that was just verging on pure horrid tbh..... and lastly give me a ranging boner from the scene with the president and vice president... needless to say this anime pulls my emotions everywhere, not even sure how i feel about it, but i know i want to see the next epsiode...
Jun 23, 2013 7:54 PM

Jan 2012
not going to lie, its been a while if not a first where a single episode has made me laugh from the comedy, cringe from the awkward scene at the end with poor Iwai that was just verging on pure horrid tbh..... and lastly give me a ranging boner from the scene with the president and vice president... needless to say this anime pulls my emotions everywhere, not even sure how i feel about it, but i know i want to see the next epsiode...
Jul 6, 2013 9:12 PM

Nov 2012
what the hell? she is pushing iwai? son of a bitch -_-
btw is my first time hearing nakamura (CV of romio) is sound like that :p
Jul 30, 2013 2:33 PM

May 2012
A couple of new characters again and Kiri sure was depressed :p well that said the ending was really weird... lets see what's next!
Nov 5, 2013 12:41 AM

Oct 2012
Hikasa-san & Nakamura-san's voice just made me feel eerie
Poor Kiri, but it's just missunderstanding.. He left too early to hear Iwai's next question :(

This is so dark anime
Well, ganbare Iwai & Kiri!!
They should rename this series to Dansai Bunri no Crime Ecchi xD

Cratex said:
Monad said:
Ouch!

Aww.. still KirixIwai is the best couple in this show
Rayl1ghtNov 5, 2013 12:50 AM
"Signature removed"
Aug 5, 2014 2:30 AM

May 2013
I was feeling the hurt too when Kiri was getting friendzoned. But yeah I can understand her feelings I guess and it also doesn't help that her social skills still need work because she hasn't been out for too long.

That scene with Council prez and the vice prez was steamy. wow.

Thank god Crime Edge saved the day...shit was too close.
Aug 29, 2014 10:54 AM

Feb 2014
Seriously what's wrong with this anime?
S&M fetish author, even student council president and then the 'zombie' scene. That one, where it looks like Iwai-chan lose it..
Hope it get better

In epilogue scene Justice author appeared
My favourite color is blue.

Sep 21, 2014 7:58 AM

Sep 2011
Poor Kiri. First he was barber-zoned then now Iwai chooses his scissors over him.

Apr 26, 2015 11:58 PM

Jul 2008
Oh dear, Kiri better wake up fast.
Jul 15, 2015 9:22 PM
Dec 2013
Worst ep. Utter trash episode, disgusting. SHould not even exist. The rest of the eps (1-4) were good tho..
Jun 13, 2016 11:02 PM

Mar 2015
Lot of ecchi. The tag should be ecchi.

Nakamura Yuuichi and Hikasa Youko having fun time together?? O _ O

Iwai not seeing Kiri as her love target, haha.

Iwai-chan is so chibi, she looks like Grade schooler.

3.5/5
Oct 6, 2019 3:19 PM

Jul 2013
This show gets wilder and wilder I swear. Like, the syringe sisters look borderline wholesome now.

"And then the president took his evil magical riding crop and beat all of the high school boys until they became rapist slaves"

Time to watch the next episode.
Oct 6, 2019 3:25 PM

Jul 2013
ReasonDesu said:
This is really quite a vulgar show, the story doesn't even tackle anything substantial to justify it either. Seems like shock for shock value to me. We have had everything from masochistic sister yuri to a zombie rape scene, all with fluffy fluffy art and plenty of ass shots. Something about it makes me keep watching but it's starting to drag for me now.

Something I wrote to my friend on Messenger:

Lol, at this point I think the creator wanted to draw pics of characters flushed and breathing heavily which enacting various fetishes and so he just made up a story about cursed murder weapons to put them on.

This episode removed all doubt when I saw the Prez and Vice Prez slobbering all over that riding crop.

EDIT: Hey, you have an Urabe avatar too! MGX is pretty fetishistic, but Crime Edge here is off the chain.
Apr 21, 2021 1:14 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The school president and vice president scene was so weird xD and seems like he can control peoples that's scary... also a bit ridiculous how Kiri was depressed because Iwai didn't say she loves him xD
Jul 13, 2023 12:51 PM

Dec 2022
This seems like a poor episode, and the worst thus far. How did Iwai survive being shoved into a lake when she can't swim? Was she rescued by the people who would've otherwise succeeded in killing her there? Why would they do that? Why/how is Kiri brainwashed? How does the Crime Edge move on its own? Are Killing Goods sentient or possessed? It skips over important details and just expects the viewer to pick up the pieces every time something eventful happens, but spends five or six minutes showing you every little quirk and detail of irrelevant small talk between the students. Insanely skewed writing priorities here.

By this point both Iwai and Kiri should be extremely suspicious of everyone, and Iwai should have her own personal weapon of some kind. It's also unlikely they should be attending school if they constantly have killers after them. Both of them are naive to a fault and ignorant of danger, and blindly stroll around and trust everyone they meet, which just isn't something anyone should be in a "death game".

Shaded Horizon

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» It took me over a year to finish...

Kiryotsu - Nov 3, 2023

2 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Nov 4, 2023 1:38 AM

Poll: » Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 15, 2013

63 by DerKaisern »»
Jul 31, 2023 1:03 PM

Poll: » Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2013

164 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 13, 2023 6:14 PM

Poll: » Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2013

94 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 13, 2023 5:16 PM

Poll: » Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2013

63 by Archean-Return »»
Jul 13, 2023 4:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.