Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 30, 2013 6:17 AM

Nov 2012
I know that this theme is quite huge but I hope I'll be able to collect as many giantess scenes in animes as I can. I'm a fan of this topic, then I would be glad if we could start making a good reference list for those who, like me, are interested.
I'm starting by writing the names and the episodes (when I remember XD) of all the animes I know where a giantess appears. Also parts where a character shrinks are to be considered, but there must be some interaction with a bigger woman/girl. A little description of the scene provided by you would be very very appreciated :) Hopefully you'll help me to make this list grow even bigger. Thanks :)

Ah! My goddess some episodes
Aika R-16 : Virgin Mission ova 3
Akazukin Chacha ep.44
Aoi and Mutsuki a pair of queens ep.2-3
Armored Troopers J Phoenix ova 3
Brigadoon
Burn up excess
Burn up scramble
Colorful ep.12
Dokkiri doctor
Earth defence family
Sora no otoshimono movie
Issunboshi (hentai)
Inju daikessen (hentai)
Jungle de Iku ep.3
Lunatic night ep.2 (hentai)
Macross 7 the galaxy is calling me
Mouse
Negima ep.20
Rio rainbow gate ova
Rosario + Vampire capu2 ep.11
Sailor warrior akko
Shuffle memories ep.12
Spirit of wonder
The world god only knows seas.2 ep.10
Those who hunt elves ep.3
To love ru ep.21
To love ru ova 3
Trouble chocolate ep.13
Twinbee paradise
Ultimate girls (every episode)
Urusei yatsura ep.14
Yakitate ep.68
69 pink raiders (hentai)
Shall I compare thee to a summer day?
Thou art more lovely and more temperate <3
Apr 30, 2013 6:57 AM

May 2009
You're missing

NGEvangelion TV - spoiler
Kakugo no Susume - you don't want to know
Top wo Nerae! 2
Gake no Ue no Ponyo
Kazemakase Tsukikage Ran - ep 10
Overman King Gainer and Macross Plus - illusions
One Piece

Shakespeare...
TsukikageRanApr 30, 2013 7:48 AM
Apr 30, 2013 7:13 AM

Feb 2012
Some other Macross shows also have giant women in them i.e. SDF, DYRL, Frontier.

Let's see I'll put the rest in spoilers:

mecharobotApr 30, 2013 7:16 AM
Apr 30, 2013 7:42 AM

Aug 2009
Apr 30, 2013 7:43 AM

Nov 2012
thank you very much guys! yes adventure cobra ep.12 contains giantess indeed. Please post a reply in this topic if you have others suggestions :)
Apr 30, 2013 7:46 AM

Nov 2012
ezikialrage said:
There is a giantess club.

http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=4332

Thank you so much! I didn't know about it :)
Apr 30, 2013 8:05 AM

Jan 2008
The clubs pretty dead though from what I can see.

Anyways, that one girl from One Piece right after the Fisherman Island arc is originally a giantess with the ability to shrink and grow. Not sure if she was filler or not.

No idea what her name was.
Apr 30, 2013 8:06 AM

Nov 2011
Wow that is one weird fetish you guys have.
The Art of Eight
Apr 30, 2013 8:07 AM

Jan 2008
dankickyou said:

More of a tentacle guy myself.
Apr 30, 2013 8:22 AM

Nov 2010
Paul said:
The clubs pretty dead though from what I can see.

Anyways, that one girl from One Piece right after the Fisherman Island arc is originally a giantess with the ability to shrink and grow. Not sure if she was filler or not.

No idea what her name was.
She was filler for the new movie and her name was Lily Enstomach. One Piece has a giantess though, she's a marine. You can see her in this pic, with normal humans at the very bottom of the pic.

Also the mermaid princess from One Piece might count too. Luffy the main is at the bottom of the pic, he's 174cm or 5' 8.

Also the sandersonia sisters in One Piece, this is how they look compared to humans(normal sized humans at far right) and they also get a little bigger when transformed.
Apr 30, 2013 9:03 AM

Apr 2011
dankickyou said:

I was about to say the same thing.
What's the big deal about that stuff? It's even more weird than tentacle fetish (and I'm more into tentacle fetish).
Apr 30, 2013 9:32 AM

Jan 2012
why do you call them giantes?
is giants too mainstream?
Apr 30, 2013 9:37 AM

Nov 2012
thank you guys! I agree with some of you saying that a fetish for giantesses is weird, but I love it because it's pure imagination, I find it a sort of pleasant detachment from reality. Personally, I find stranger a tentacles fetish XD it's a matter of tastes after all. Btw, I heard that even Magi : the labyrinth of magic contains a giantess scene, which seems to have nudity. Do you guys know anything about this?
Apr 30, 2013 9:43 AM

Nov 2012
renders said:

I'm not the only one to call it "giantess", it's a quite common word; the proof of this is that this word even has a short form, which is gts. It's simply because giantess is the feminine of giant; giant isn't too mainstream, but if you say you love giants, it implies that you love especially giant males. And this isn't absolutely a case XD well, for me at least.
Apr 30, 2013 9:44 AM

Nov 2010
centauro said:
thank you guys! I agree with some of you saying that a fetish for giantesses is weird, but I love it because it's pure imagination, I find it a sort of pleasant detachment from reality. Personally, I find stranger a tentacles fetish XD it's a matter of tastes after all. Btw, I heard that even Magi : the labyrinth of magic contains a giantess scene, which seems to have nudity. Do you guys know anything about this?
Yeah her name is Paimon. It's hard to find a pic that shows how big she is compared to a human.
NSFW kinda
Apr 30, 2013 10:34 AM

Jan 2012
centauro said:
renders said:

I'm not the only one to call it "giantess", it's a quite common word; the proof of this is that this word even has a short form, which is gts. It's simply because giantess is the feminine of giant; giant isn't too mainstream, but if you say you love giants, it implies that you love especially giant males. And this isn't absolutely a case XD well, for me at least.

that's probably one of the *beep* thing I've ever heard.You can refer to male or female giants with the words GIANTS.Why do you people feel the need to say the words differentlt?like giantes,animu...I don't wanna live on this planet anymore
Apr 30, 2013 10:35 AM

Jul 2012
I'm assuming Shirahoshi from One piece has been mentioned?
and Hinoki from The World God Only Knows
i don't know everything
i just know what i know...
Apr 30, 2013 11:11 AM

Oct 2010
It might be a spoiler, but I think The end of Evangelion wins.
Apr 30, 2013 11:14 AM

Nov 2012
IntroverTurtle said:
centauro said:
Yeah her name is Paimon. It's hard to find a pic that shows how big she is compared to a human.
NSFW kinda

thank you very much! Then I'll have to watch also Magi to see how the real thing is :)
Apr 30, 2013 11:16 AM

Nov 2012
renders said:
centauro said:
renders said:

that's probably one of the *beep* thing I've ever heard.You can refer to male or female giants with the words GIANTS.Why do you people feel the need to say the words differentlt?like giantes,animu...I don't wanna live on this planet anymore

you know, people usually create different words to make distinction, especially between beings belonging to different genders. It's not such a strange thing. What makes you so concerned about it?
Apr 30, 2013 11:19 AM

Jan 2008
centauro said:
renders said:
centauro said:
renders said:

you know, people usually create different words to make distinction, especially between beings belonging to different genders. It's not such a strange thing. What makes you so concerned about it?

From what I know, the suffix '-ess' is used to address the female variation of something, it isn't just giants, so it isn't exactly a made up term. Not sure why they're so bothered by it.
Apr 30, 2013 11:26 AM

Nov 2012
Paul said:
centauro said:
renders said:
centauro said:
renders said:

From what I know, the suffix '-ess' is used to address the female variation of something, it isn't just giants, so it isn't exactly a made up term. Not sure why they're so bothered by it.

Exactly. As well as such doublets as actor/actress, mister/mistress, sorcerer/sorceress are possible, also giant/giantess seems to me a pretty logical case. It's true that the term giantess is much less common than its masculine counterpart, but this doesn't make giantess a fictional word.

More topics from this board

» Does being an anime fan make you proud or embarassed?

BuddhaIsBetter - 19 minutes ago

2 by JKKH »»
3 minutes ago

» Anime Misandry ( 1 2 )

ColourWheel - Yesterday

59 by AzafuseKingTora »»
18 minutes ago

Poll: » What is your most common reason for rewatching anime?

MeanMrMusician - 1 hour ago

9 by Ricchan__ »»
24 minutes ago

» Isekai anime are better than any other genre.

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 20

36 by Vendicator »»
39 minutes ago

» have you guys watched texhnolyze?

brainburger - Yesterday

36 by inim »»
43 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.