Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 30, 2013 1:09 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow, more chicks to have fun with, there's pretty much no plot whatsoever so just enjoy the scene.
Jun 13, 2015 6:52 AM
Oct 2013
The animation is a little better but not outstanding, but the art, presentation of the body parts and the positions are well done.

The different ero plays are tasty and along with the good reactions by the ladies make the h scenes quite erotic (っ˘w˘ς)
Especially liked the female teacher's high pitched screams (*^¬^*). There was quite a lot of appropriately done anal as well

First time seeing an Enema with a water gun, surprisingly, never thought about that

The CGI piss was looked so out of place XD

Almost laughed at the last mother getting toyed around with all the musical instruments and batons, like getting her boobs slammed by cymbols, nipples pressed by castinets and body hit by xylophone sticks was so absurd and then the recorder penetrating her pussy making sounds (≧∇≦)

Bit disturbing was that crayon drawing posted up on the wall... which was implying the teachers were raping the kindergarten children ?? ∑(O_O;) If it's true then that shits messed up
Nov 5, 2017 7:27 AM
Jul 2018
I think this is the first time I've seen a character copulating while on a swing.

User-san said:
Almost laughed at the last mother getting toyed around with all the musical instruments and batons, like getting her boobs slammed by cymbols, nipples pressed by castinets and body hit by xylophone sticks was so absurd and then the recorder penetrating her pussy making sounds (≧∇≦)

Lol, that scene was the best part of the entire viewing. And I loved how the guy played the instrument before using it sexually on the woman.
May 27, 2023 10:57 AM

Jun 2011
Wait... did the child's drawing mean that the children have been observing them ? 
Jun 4, 2023 7:39 PM

Nov 2010
Lots of decent an*l action. I enjoyed those scenes! Excellent selection of MILFs too. They all looked hot. It's too bad the animation is below average.
That sex torture using musical instruments was amusing. I like the way her pussy played the flute, lol.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hitozuma Ryoujoku Sankanbi Episode 1 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Apr 30, 2013

6 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jun 4, 2023 7:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.