Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (19) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Apr 27, 2013 7:30 PM

Nov 2007
Krillus said:
Was I the only one who got goosebumps at the end? Just epic! Can not wait for the next episode!

You simply cannot be the only one!
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Apr 27, 2013 7:31 PM

Mar 2013
.OMG THE ENDING, I was suprised as hell.I noticed alot of still shots this episode but overall,good episode!
Apr 27, 2013 7:33 PM
Jun 2008
Gunhaver said:
MaxCrazy7 said:
I thought this is the episode where they told us how Eren and Mikasa first met, that would shut up the traps of the Eren haters.

I don't see how anyone will possibly be able to dislike Eren once they show that.
I think Eren's past was a bit unreal. I wonder how people will respond when it was bring into this forum -_-"
Apr 27, 2013 7:34 PM
Mar 2013
i still dont understand how to titan just popped up right after the lighting struck
Apr 27, 2013 7:35 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
IndexSample said:
i still dont understand how to titan just popped up right after the lighting struck

You're not supposed to...yet.
Apr 27, 2013 7:37 PM
Mar 2013
this just makes my life harder
tingy said:
IndexSample said:

Apr 27, 2013 7:38 PM

Mar 2013
ahhh potato girl i thought it was funny when they said she ripped a giant fart, but that turned to worry when the guy said "again?"

but on a different note cant wait to see what happens
"Stop whining, all I did was chop off your stupid legs."
Apr 27, 2013 7:38 PM

Apr 2010
Gunhaver said:
MaxCrazy7 said:
I thought this is the episode where they told us how Eren and Mikasa first met, that would shut up the traps of the Eren haters.

I don't see how anyone will possibly be able to dislike Eren once they show that.

That actually makes more sense showing it later like in the manga, because it leads into certain other Mikasa events.
Apr 27, 2013 7:39 PM

Aug 2008
You gotta love Eren's bloodlust

Also that save by Sasha was freaking awesome

Also...Annie!!!

Apr 27, 2013 7:40 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
IndexSample said:
this just makes my life harder
tingy said:
IndexSample said:

The manga is pretty frustrating because we still don't know much and there's been 44 chapters out already. But I think that's what makes it fun :D and it keeps people coming back for more.
Apr 27, 2013 7:40 PM

Feb 2012
Lmao Sasha stealing dat meat. Also I like how she saved that guy when he was falling down, she's just too awesome.
Apr 27, 2013 7:41 PM
Mar 2013
Kenju said:
You gotta love Eren's bloodlust

Also that save by Sasha was freaking awesome

Also...Annie!!!
and it only cost a hook through sumuels leg
Apr 27, 2013 7:42 PM
Dec 2012
I really wasn't expecting a titan to appear there, i paused the episode and couldn't press play again for about 2/3 minutes because i was afraid someone would die right there and because i didn't want the episode to end lol. And now wait a week to know what happens.

I just didn't like one thing... how did the titan appeared there and nobody saw him coming or the earth didn't shake... doesn't make sense.
Apr 27, 2013 7:43 PM

Jul 2011
Korangi said:
I really wasn't expecting a titan to appear there, i paused the episode and couldn't press play again for about 2/3 minutes because i was afraid someone would die right there and because i didn't want the episode to end lol. And now wait a week to know what happens.

I just didn't like one thing... how did the titan appeared there and nobody saw him coming or the earth didn't shake... doesn't make sense.

Make sense when you know more about him
Apr 27, 2013 7:43 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Korangi said:

I just replied to another guy about this. Things will be explained in time (not that clearly, but it will).
Apr 27, 2013 7:44 PM

Apr 2010
Korangi said:

Don't worry, there will be plenty of death next week.

It will make sense later on... kind of.
Apr 27, 2013 7:45 PM
Mar 2013
should i read the manga i kinda dont wanna ruin next weeks episode but it looks so gooood
Apr 27, 2013 7:46 PM

Apr 2009
IndexSample said:
should i read the manga i kinda dont wanna ruin next weeks episode but it looks so gooood

At this point you may as well wait until next week, to be honest.

Then again, I've read the manga and I'm really looking forward to it as well.
Apr 27, 2013 7:47 PM

Nov 2007
antonn said:
Korangi said:

Don't worry, there will be plenty of death next week.

It will make sense later on... kind of.

It won't make sense. But it's still all good. I mean, the entire Titan thingy doesn't make sense. No one asking where they are appearing in from in the first place anyways. The couldn't have lived inside caves like forever or came from under sea or anything. I will patiently wait to know more about our enemies.
Coronavirus.
Apr 27, 2013 7:48 PM
Mar 2013
Amarrez said:
IndexSample said:

fudge ill just wait till next week ill just sneek a peak at the manga aha
Apr 27, 2013 7:48 PM

Mar 2011
pralan said:
Edefrem said:
Alpha_Norwegium said:
Ah, i knew exactly where this episode would end. And right i was. Can't wait for the next episodes. There will be blood. And gallons of it.
Please tell me it's Titan blood...PLEASE.

Apr 27, 2013 7:50 PM

Nov 2007
IndexSample said:
Amarrez said:
IndexSample said:

You won't be stopping just after a sneak peek. I bet you would catch up with the available material in no time at all.
Coronavirus.
Apr 27, 2013 7:51 PM
Dec 2012
Oh that's becoming to unreal then, of course titans aren't real xD What i'm saying is that i would like it more if they were just some kind of "animals" that feed on humans... but if there's some kind of magical stuff to make him appear there... not that good. Anyway i will keep watching of course.

Won't ask anything else about this, don't want to get spoiled.
Apr 27, 2013 7:51 PM

Nov 2007
We'll see how much stronger Eren has gotten next time.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Apr 27, 2013 7:52 PM

Mar 2011
pralan said:
Korangi said:

Make sense when you know more about him
Dammit, all you manga readers are driving my insane when you all answer the anime-only viewers with your jargon and what not.

You're all actually making me consider to just freaking read the manga.
Mar 2013
shanimebib said:
IndexSample said:
Amarrez said:
IndexSample said:

You won't be stopping just after a sneak peek. I bet you would catch up with the available material in no time at all.
broken image so i stopped when he was on the titan

Aug 2012
Holy shit, intense episode.
Apr 27, 2013 7:53 PM
Oct 2009
Rivaille looks hawt! I was waiting for him to arrive (Kamiya Hiroshi <3 kyun)

Also DAMN those action scenes are epic. And those giants really look giant and scary. this anime is pure epicness.
Apr 27, 2013 7:54 PM

Jul 2012
Somebody please explain HOW IN THE DAMN HELL THAT TITAN POP OUT OF NOWHERE WITHOUT ANYONE NOTICING???
Apr 27, 2013 7:55 PM

Nov 2007
Vizard said:
We'll see how much stronger Eren has gotten next time.

He will take out at least one Titan, according to the PV.

Btw, I am really interested to see Levi in action. I have read he is the most popular character in Shingeki's popularity poll.
Coronavirus.
Apr 27, 2013 7:55 PM

May 2012
LMSBO @ Sasha's fart.
Mikasa SO CUTE.

Interesting female kyara in the series. <3

20:44 FTW.

Too short!
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Apr 27, 2013 7:56 PM

Feb 2013
Holy crap this show gets my adrenaline pumping. Such a badass anime with constantly awesome episodes.

IF0xI said:
Somebody please explain HOW IN THE DAMN HELL THAT TITAN POP OUT OF NOWHERE WITHOUT ANYONE NOTICING???

Remember the first episode where the thing just pops up after a bolt of lightning. I assume he used the same method of travel.
~ El Psy Congroo~

Apr 27, 2013 7:57 PM

May 2012
I bet you the next episode will be a goddamn bloodbath. Oh this show is a joy for sadists everywhere.
Apr 27, 2013 7:58 PM

Sep 2012
IF0xI said:

It seems he teleports as a thunder. Wtf, right?
Apr 27, 2013 7:58 PM

Nov 2007
IF0xI said:

Coronavirus.
Apr 27, 2013 7:59 PM

Jan 2011
Finally the moment i was waiting fo- TO BE CONTINUED Fuuuuu!.

potato girl(sasha) is still great love how she put her head in the game when shit went down.

that commander that whispered the crowd to shut up caught my eye wonder who he is,speaking of eyes this show has some damn good ones!.

Jan 2013
the ending was fucking epic. Next week, please come soon!

Apr 2008
IF0xI said:

It's a major spoiler! So sit your ass down and enjoy the ride. It will make sense in the end
Apr 27, 2013 8:00 PM

Nov 2007
Darklight0303 said:
IF0xI said:

It's a major spoiler! So sit your ass down and enjoy the ride. It will make sense in the end

Why do you say it would make a sense? You can say it will be shown, but it possibly can't make sense.
Coronavirus.
Apr 27, 2013 8:02 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
shanimebib said:
Darklight0303 said:
IF0xI said:

Why do you say it would make a sense? You can say it will be shown, but it possibly can't make sense.

It will be somewhat explained...somewhat. The thing is, even in the manga, the people don't know much about the titans, and we're on the same boat as them.
Apr 27, 2013 8:03 PM

Jan 2010
shanimebib said:
Darklight0303 said:
IF0xI said:

You'll know how some Titans can just "appear" out of thin air
Apr 27, 2013 8:04 PM
May 2011
shanimebib said:
Darklight0303 said:
IF0xI said:

collosal titan is

but okay I will tell you the spoiler :

TachiiApr 28, 2013 6:04 AM
Apr 27, 2013 8:04 PM
Jun 2012
Best episode so far! :) Can't wait another 7 days :(
Apr 27, 2013 8:05 PM

Oct 2011
shit is going to get so freaking epic
Apr 27, 2013 8:06 PM

Nov 2007
FrostyFang said:
shanimebib said:
Darklight0303 said:
IF0xI said:

You'll know how some Titans can just "appear" out of thin air

I thought they've already shown it in episode one.
Coronavirus.
Apr 27, 2013 8:09 PM

Apr 2010
IF0xI said:

Apr 27, 2013 8:09 PM

Sep 2011
shanimebib said:
Darklight0303 said:
IF0xI said:

Because it will make sense within the next 1-2 most likely 2 episode.
Apr 27, 2013 8:10 PM

Nov 2007
Tyrel said:
shanimebib said:
Darklight0303 said:
IF0xI said:

Because it will make sense within the next 1-2 most likely 2 episode.

Okay. That means I don't have to wait much longer. Now that's good to know!

AshtonClaude said:
shanimebib said:
Darklight0303 said:
IF0xI said:

collosal titan is

but okay I will tell you the spoiler :

But didn't Sasha steal the meat from an officer? That is indeed some pissed off officer then. Haha.
TachiiApr 28, 2013 6:04 AM
Coronavirus.
Apr 27, 2013 8:14 PM

May 2011
IF0xI said:

Not like it isn't consistent. Give it some time, I'm sure it will explain itself later. Critics these days, I swear. ._.
Apr 27, 2013 8:16 PM

Mar 2013
antonn said:
IF0xI said:

You sure about that? Judging from his...charged entrances, I always just assumed that he was THOR, God of Thunder, come to punish the puny Christians (?) cowering behind the walls as opposed to dying in the field of battle, like real men [and women].

StickyWizardApr 27, 2013 8:27 PM
"In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move."
- Douglas Adams

"...but all these feels that are currently assaulting me don't seem to care. Conversely, I'm also aggressively erect at the moment..."
Pages (19) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 25, 2013

971 by Confessor0 »»
9 hours ago

» The GOAT first episode

Bolbysaur - Yesterday

34 by iGotIceInMyRice »»
11 hours ago

» Bug on the app

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 13

3 by Jackson_rajkumar »»
Apr 15, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2013

1651 by c444de »»
Apr 14, 12:43 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2013

1553 by Rayquazatempest »»
Apr 9, 12:54 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.