Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Shikabane Hime: Aka Episode 13 Discussion

Apr 12, 2015 11:40 PM
all them sad crying kids. Also how did none of them wake up from all the explosions from last episode. well they explained why keisei cant become a hime. I like how the guy just said we are saving them,but not allowing them to see their dead comrade and treating them like lower class people doesint really help your case. well this episode was basically refresher course and letting you know ouri is going to go train to become a monk to honor his bro. On to the next season.

Aug 6, 2017 12:26 AM

I was hoping to see the ritual & funeral for his bro. and more emotions from MC but I didn’t get that in this final episode... I hope season 2 has more emotions...

Oct 3, 2017 2:14 PM
Kurumi's husband

about what i expected for a finale and will start the next season later
No drop crew, Loyal husband, sadomasochist, H&E bully, AWC fan. Click sig for n00dz!

Nov 28, 2017 1:57 PM

I think this anime was sucking in almost every corner: Bad animation, predictable plot and worst guy mc ever(talking to you Ouri), The humor that they tried was even worse.
It was kinda an inevitable prediction that Ouri will take over from Keisei, judging from his first encounter with Hoshimura. This series failed to give me a solid great plot and I could see there was a next episode titled "path of Light" after this one ( season 2 perhaps), but I won't watch it even if you beg me.

I am so glad it was a 1-cour series, other wise it would have been a long ass suffering for me but I am glad I finished it.

4/10.
"You know the rules, kill them all and keep moving "--- Lil Wayne- John

Mar 30, 2018 5:46 AM

Those kids will be so lonely, I don't know I can't still accept that Keisei is dead.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]