Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 25, 2008 2:05 AM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Happy ending, as expected.

Tsukune died again at Moka's father, but still lives on with Moka's vampire blood.. I hope this wasn't already the ghoul form every manga reader talks about :/
A lot of cute moments with everyone, liked this episode for fanservice :P

First DVD for this season is out without that stupid censoring, maybe some group picks it up for storage reasons :)

8/10 for good enjoyment and fanservice
Dec 25, 2008 5:45 AM

Nov 2008
I am going to be sad for some time until a 3rd Season comes out! :( However this episode is the best and I had a few tears in this one

This episode is great! The best always for last they say, well for this episode it holds very much truth for me! Why? Because not only do the mother meddle in the affairs for Tsukune to get the Rosario but also the daughters fight their mothers.

Let's get give it a full review because this one deserves more than I even think myself.

The episode starts with Tsukune going through the tunnel on towards the castle.I wished that they would show us a little more of the turn at least Tsukune had to do in the tunnel but too bad about that. Then obvious Ko-chan appearing means Kokoa automatically. The thing is that they gave right away the hint of Tsukune ghoul in the episode so that he could scare Ko-chan away. Not exactly what they should have done but fine in any case for some foreshadowing.

Oh, how great and tearful T_T must I add a little mainly the music was great in this scene. Yeti captures Tsukune and Mizore's mother with her ice maids has her way but pops Mizore to defend Tsukune and it goes great from here. Yukari joins in with her parents and the Yukari's mother attacks are great and more like meteor shower.

Too tired finish later, sorry party in 4 hours.

1.Ghoul Tsukune!
2.Lucky Tsukune with Kurumu's mother.
3.Best battle and most epic of this seiries--------->reason why this episode 10/10! Screw the rest of the negative stuff of this series this one makes up for it I say!

please report all angel999 duplicate accounts to the mods asap
Dec 25, 2008 10:44 AM

Mar 2008
correction to the above post... there is NOOOOOO ghoul Tsukune, that was simply the leftover vampire blood that's still within his body acting up

the battle was a bit over exaggerated IMO... nothing spectacular compare to the manga but I guess for this season, the battle is the best one there is
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 25, 2008 2:51 PM

Jun 2007
No more R+V anime please. Seriously. Every character is made of fail in anime ver.
3/10 so much worse than first season.
Dec 25, 2008 8:23 PM

Nov 2008
kaminakun said:
correction to the above post... there is NOOOOOO ghoul Tsukune, that was simply the leftover vampire blood that's still within his body acting up

the battle was a bit over exaggerated IMO... nothing spectacular compare to the manga but I guess for this season, the battle is the best one there is

Even so it was Tsukune in Ghoul form, they just showed so nice stuff for 3rd season.

kaminakun said:
slayer545-sama said:
kaminakun said:

Even so it was Tsukune in Ghoul form, they just showed so nice stuff for 3rd season.

Agreed but yet this is most likely his final form of the ghoul you mention.
slayer545-samaDec 25, 2008 9:27 PM
Dec 25, 2008 8:44 PM

Mar 2008
slayer545-sama said:
kaminakun said:

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 27, 2008 2:39 PM

Sep 2008
it was good but im not sure of this?? is there going to be a third season?????
Delivery (^_^) set by Nate

Dec 27, 2008 7:22 PM

Nov 2008
Hime-sama said:
it was good but im not sure of this?? is there going to be a third season?????

Absolutely! Ghoul Tsukune must be shown further and I seen a little of the DVDs and they are great so maybe lots of people will buy them.
Dec 28, 2008 12:45 PM

Apr 2007
God, that was corny as hell. I don't know if they were trying to be funny with the new art but they kind of failed if you ask me. I expected Kokoa to be the "final boss" but whatever. The final battle was like an exaggerated version of Dragonball Z ... Tsukune is over 9000, rawr! The epilogue (ending) TRIED to be funny again but it failed as well imo. It was a bit better than the first season but nothing more, it was still mostly a time-filler to me.
7/10 (just because I'm generous for the winter holidays) and a warm sayonara.

Dec 28, 2008 1:13 PM

Jan 2008
This season wasn't bad but I was also expecting the so much commented Ghoul form more often in this season... hopefully they will make up something.

And those censors at the beginning of the series were really terrible.
Dec 28, 2008 2:11 PM
Dec 2008
T0sh1k1 said:
No more R+V anime please. Seriously. Every character is made of fail in anime ver.

Agreed.
Dec 28, 2008 2:47 PM

Apr 2007
T0sh1k1 said:
No more R+V anime please. Seriously.

Don't worry, Gonzo is going downhill, I don't think they'll have the funds for another season. Maybe this way they'll let Rosario to Vampire just continue with the manga which is awesome, the anime is way weaker.

Dec 28, 2008 2:59 PM

Nov 2007
So yet again he is still indecisive, well I guess the ending was something to be expected but still ... I guess I don't want a 3rd season either.
Dec 28, 2008 3:01 PM

Jul 2008
A boring ending if you ask me. Nothing else to add, lol.
Dec 28, 2008 3:50 PM

Sep 2008
If you ask me i think it wasnt that bad but still i admit that the first season was better...
~_~ !
Dec 28, 2008 3:59 PM

Feb 2008
horrible season, the only saving grace was the fact that he kept the harem intact in the end. But i think its safe to say that this is the last season :)
Dec 28, 2008 5:00 PM
Jan 2008
personally I loved this second season, especially the last two episodes.
There is just so much to work from this into a third season. true, it doesn't appeal to everybody, but if you can't stand the heat then stay out of the kitchen (or in this case, if you don't like it, no one's forcing you to watch it). True, it wasn't as great at times (specially with the other witch whose name always scapes me...), and the bats and bears all over the screen on most episodes, and few other things, but it was still fun to watch on rainy nights, IMO.

I read the manga and I loved it as well. What I like, however, is that the two are mostly different (anime vs manga). Personally, if I already read it in the manga, and the anime shows exactly the same, then it gives me little interest. but if the anime is different from the manga, then it's like it adds on to the story... IMHO, of course.
In the manga, we got to see a bit more of Tsukune's ghoul form in earlier chapters because of kokoa's mishaps... so because the anime just goes at a faster rate, I assume they just want to stretch it even further for a 3rd season. It'll all depend on the creators, directors, etc.

It'd be great if they continue with the possible 2 separated mokas and add more real world misadventures and mix it up a bit w/ humans into the youkai world. there is just so much potential and I can't wait for more R+V.

ok, i'm being repetitive... point is, I want a 3rd season and more R+V manga!! 8.5/10 my score for it.
watch anime because you like it!
Dec 28, 2008 5:29 PM

Dec 2007
that was the end? I was hopnig for it to be a lot better.... Oh well hope season 3 will be better, if they make one .
Dec 28, 2008 5:44 PM

Dec 2007
well, i hope it ends there unless it changes drastically how it is made,
to much fanservice = boring to me :S

Sumeragi Kururu - Pledge Queen of Tool Toul To

Dec 28, 2008 6:34 PM

May 2008
BulletNavi said:
T0sh1k1 said:

Agreed.

Indeed First Season was way beter.
Dont think iam gonna watch the third season ive theres gonna be one.
Iam gonna stick to the manga way beter.
Dec 28, 2008 7:54 PM

Feb 2008
well the fight was rather basic and boring. i had hoped that his meeting with moka's parents would be more formal than combative. while this show is pretty ok, the sillyness kinda make it slightly lower than it otherwise could be. they need to get rid of the nonsense and actually make a good show.
Dec 28, 2008 7:54 PM
Oct 2007
i dropped the 1st season after few eps

then i found that the magic to this show is to expect nothing

and then i found it enjoyable

was gunna give it a 6/10 but saw the kokoha spanking so i gave it a 7
Dec 28, 2008 8:45 PM

Mar 2008
lol the spanking was hilarious at the end :D
Dec 28, 2008 10:43 PM

Sep 2008
T0sh1k1 said:

The only anime version I really liked was Mizore, only because her personality couldn't be expressed as well on paper.
Dec 29, 2008 4:36 AM

Dec 2008
Many Things have happened

hehe, nice episode

Ok the fight against the mothers was superfluos.
but the Know your place Tsukune was great XD

Season 1 was better,but Season 2 was ok

I would choose Kurumu... ; )
Dec 29, 2008 2:10 PM

Jul 2008
well....at least this episode was better than the rest of the series xP
This season was bland...
I give it a 4/5 because it was better than the rest of the series

Dec 29, 2008 2:38 PM

Mar 2008
For a season's final episode it was a little disapointing but I still want more R+V
Dec 29, 2008 9:38 PM

Jun 2008
I feel sorry for Kurumu. I almost want him to pick her now even though I'm a huge Mizore fan
Dec 30, 2008 6:46 AM

Oct 2008
This topic needs to be cleaned. WAYYY too many out in the open spoilers in the first page.
Dec 30, 2008 6:31 PM

Oct 2008
I absolutely love this nonsense, so I really hope there will be a Capu3.

Moka is probably the least fun character. There's so much more they could do with her, and "inner" Moka was barely explored at all. I really want to see more. I imagined her to be this larger than life uncontrollable and passionate beast, but it seems she actually gets bored with being "out". The others are simply not on her level:

"I'm quite sick from staying in this form, then let me finish with that again... As for me, I don't want to keep waiting."

My head nearly exploded when Kokoa was spanked. Oh, the shameful pleasure of such perfect fan service and the absence of annoying bats! I'm tempted to buy the DVDs...
Dec 31, 2008 7:52 PM

May 2008
It was ok
That's all i have to say
about The Episode.
Jan 1, 2009 7:21 PM

Dec 2008
I have to wonder, I haven't seen any news of a third season. I guess that is going to be based on the ratings it got in Japan.

This episode was a lot better than some of the other 2nd season episodes, that is for damn sure. Furthermore, the artwork this episode was consistent, which is more than we can say about some of the other 2nd season episodes.
Jan 1, 2009 7:38 PM

Jun 2008
terrible, awful garbage. completely unconvincing. enjoyability is thrown out the window when tsukune becomes even more of an ass in the last episode.

the panty shots made me look away way too often. they're not funny, they're not sexy, and they're certainly not entertaining in any way. i'd say this is the biggest factor that led to this show's failure.
Jan 1, 2009 7:42 PM

Jun 2007
Damn they didnt Show Tsukune go full Ghoul :(. O well still a decent episode. I liked the part with Moka's sister getting slapped by her dad lol.
Jan 1, 2009 9:12 PM

Oct 2007
Good god this was cliché. Was this a show? I thought was a bunch of random unrelated episodes with the same characters. This whole show can be summed up with that final scene in the gym. After this I don't care if Gonzo goes under. Why bother with a third season if you don't even care about the source material. I call FAIL on this season. The best part of this season was Kokoa getting a pounding.

"I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees." By Emiliano Zapata
Jan 2, 2009 12:35 AM

Jan 2009
Jan 2, 2009 6:10 AM

Jun 2008
Such a fail of a series. 4/10

TechDragon said:

^ This was the highlight for the whole season.

Other then that, Inner Moka was being very out of character.. It was all just so sickeningly cliché. -_-
FiveByFiveJan 2, 2009 6:13 AM
Jan 2, 2009 6:20 AM

Dec 2008
I liked it just not the perverted parts haha....
::: (\(\
*: (=' :') :*
•.. (,('')('')¤°﹒‧°‧° ☆.(¯`•.•´¯)
.°☆ ‧°‧°☆∴° ☆ ¤º… `•.¸.•´ ☆™
Jan 2, 2009 7:59 AM

Dec 2008
I dont know what to say, its drifting further and further away from the manga, the anime has no plot at all, while the manga at least has interesting arc's and so on... first season was far more superior, because panty and boobie scenes were awesome, and they somewhat followed the manga, which was great..
Jan 2, 2009 12:03 PM
Jun 2008
Cannot wait for season 3.
Jan 2, 2009 3:35 PM

Sep 2008
An Ok ending, nothing special but still funny. I'm not dying for a 3rd season but but if one comes out it's welcome lol XD

Jan 2, 2009 3:44 PM

Nov 2008
Liked it!

Finally this anime managed to catch a plot for a few episodes. I hope that season 3 will have more constant plot than the second. Will tskune ever be ghoul like in the manga?
I will be disappointed if they end it before he pick one of them...
Jan 3, 2009 6:23 PM

Jun 2008
Season two is over. Finally.
I really liked season one, which is why I somehow managed not to quit in the second one, but just barely.
No story, no character development.
I like some fan-service, but it was *way* too much in the last episode. At least not censored.
Because they tried to build up tension (and at least pretend the charters are not dead) too late the fight lost it's mojo.
Anyway, if there comes a third season (which as far I read is not that likely because of the economic situation of Studio Gonzo) I really hope they will bring in some actual storyline. Was kind of excited when I read the story outline after the first season. Maybe that's why the second season was such a disappointment for me.
Jan 3, 2009 6:39 PM

Apr 2008
gokigen..
I loved it. A great comedy&fansevice.
I think the face faults in this episode were more than usual and funnier.
the spanking part was a good ( drooling ).
Jan 3, 2009 7:13 PM

Dec 2008
I thought it was an OK ending. I sort of saw that coming from the fight at the end.
Jan 3, 2009 7:20 PM

Jul 2008
Love it. I would like another season. There should be more anime like this, ones that don't follow the manga.
Jan 4, 2009 6:12 AM

Aug 2008
Well I have not read any manga for anime. Although, I really liked this season. I am also a big fan of Mizore and that is why I liked this season. I doubt there is going to be a third season. But at times I sometimes put a list of reasons why there will be a 3rd season although I don't have much....its still a mystery:

-Kinda of a crappy ending
-More info need to be cleared with Tskune's blood
-Now that Kokoa has the mirror she will make the Mako into 2 which will make more of mishaps for the characters
-What about the marriages? Are they canceled? I think they gave up too early!
Jan 4, 2009 3:26 PM

Jul 2008
-Kazu said:
Love it. I would like another season. There should be more anime like this, ones that don't follow the manga.

True, manga purist can get raped I wouldn't even care.
Jan 5, 2009 1:57 PM

Dec 2007
Finally watched the last episode, and the battles were okay I guess, nothing great. Everything ended as it should, nothing surprising here. Typical ending to these series.
Jan 5, 2009 11:36 PM

Aug 2007
Viperslayer said:
This topic needs to be cleaned. WAYYY too many out in the open spoilers in the first page.

You do realize that people shouldn't be posting in this topic if they haven't watched the episode, right? Unless you're talking about manga spoilers. In which case I totally agree. :3

Meh. I watched this season with no expectations whatsoever, except for maybe having
But alas, I am not disappointed because... I didn't expect anything plot relevant/interesting to actually happen.

Watched the second half of this season with my friends, which strangely enough made it a bit better. Though the censoring pissed everyone off.

The best part of the show was definitely the opening and ending, no questions about it. Except for maybe the spanking at the end.

Yadda yadda, we all know that the manga is better. So stop comparing the two.

Show gets a 6/10 from me... or maybe a 5/10.

Felli disapproves of this thread.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rosario + Vampire Capu2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

slayer545-sama - Dec 10, 2008

56 by notorietyfour »»
Apr 14, 4:19 AM

Poll: » Rosario + Vampire Capu2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Nov 5, 2008

59 by notorietyfour »»
Apr 13, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Rosario + Vampire Capu2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

slayer545-sama - Dec 4, 2008

52 by DAGardevoir »»
Mar 11, 11:20 PM

Poll: » Rosario + Vampire Capu2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

slayer545-sama - Dec 17, 2008

61 by Gutzdeep42 »»
Oct 11, 2023 5:38 PM

Poll: » Rosario + Vampire Capu2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Davison - Oct 1, 2008

139 by SlenderKS »»
Oct 6, 2023 9:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.