Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Devil Survivor 2 The Animation Episode 4 Discussion

May 10, 2013 12:12 PM
POGI

Monad said:
dex_dash said:
Monad said:
Did i miss something? When did that girl got a new demon etc?

JP's gives the demon for her, i think?
the way yamato put Nitta as Hibiki's subtitute means that Yamato knows her summoning power and prepares a demon in advance...

And we where suppose to know that shit from where exactly? This is the kind of shit that annoys me in game adaptation. Same shit we had with the Fate series.

Agree >.>

May 21, 2013 4:22 AM

Well the new demon was interesting...

May 26, 2013 10:47 PM

Nitta is so cool ^^ I like her new demon...

May 31, 2013 4:47 PM

Fantastic episode!!!

This is getting better and better as the plot starts to progress into an interesting direction. The storms of attacks by JP's had no effect and the Kukuri-Hime was a nice design with Byakko dealing with the majority of the damage. Kuruki Ronaldo also seems to be someone quite mysterious but he delivered the final blow on Merak. Ureu Mono appears in front of Hibiki as the story only gets more and more deeper.

Looking forward to see what happens in the next episode!!

5/5

Jun 5, 2013 8:32 PM

so its septentrion time huh? I like how byakko kicking them ass :D so cool

Jun 25, 2013 5:25 AM

More ass kicking is good :)

Jun 28, 2013 6:24 AM

Even though Keita's out of the ED, he's still in the OP.

Merak, the giant alien bird ship Septentrion. It not only kills tons of demons, but also their Summoners. It probably took out most of the Summoner population. If Byakko couldn't defeat a lightning demon, how the hell could he defeat this giant flying saucer?
Apparently, Byakko should use RED lightning to kill Merak.
I've been waiting for this: Hibiki riding Byakko!

I thought Hinako died. Thank Lord Septentrion she's still alive.

Io really likes Hibiki. And she also gained a new summon: Megami Kikuri-Hime.
I feel sorry for Daichi though.

White-haired mysterious red shirt revealed himself as Alcor.
A new summoner, Ronaldo Kuriki, took Hibiki with him.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.

Jun 28, 2013 1:49 PM

Many already noticed but things aren't exactly going as the game...but still it doesn't feel bad at all, just hoping they don't blew it...so far it's being nice.

I'm digging the ED song.

Jul 14, 2013 12:12 AM

I enjoyed how they make Byakko so powerful n oh n i was digging the new one that Io has Kikuri-hime that was really nice n strong as well.

So far I am really liking it

U see that is why i dont play games or read manga that i havent seen the anime to first that way i am not doing the "thats not how that was in the game" "thats not in the manga" it allows me to watch anime with an open mind n no judge it sorry if the offends anyone but it is just annoying to read what people put sometimes.
Modified by Valeria-chan, Jul 14, 2013 2:31 AM

Aug 4, 2013 1:06 PM

Okey episode, lets see what will happen next!

Dec 2, 2013 1:07 PM

Lool I thought that Hinako had died.
Hibiki was kinda irresponsible in this episode, while Nitta was defending the base.
Take responsibility means not follow your impulses, but instead follow the "plan" to not screw it up.

Jul 15, 2015 8:45 AM

The pacing of this is so ridiculously far away from the game it hurts. It's called an adaptation, but it really isn't. It's just using the setting and characters as it pleases.

Still gonna sit through it though.
"You either die an Ashita no Joe, or you live long enough to see yourself become a Naruto."

Apr 6, 2016 2:50 AM

I haven't played the game so maybe that's why I can't see this series' charm. Still, apart from that, I believe if an adaptation is well executed then despite not seeing its source material, you can still appreciate it. For now, I think this is a badly put together mishmash of Owari no Seraph, Mirai Nikki and characters that remind me of the trio in Durarara!!
There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards.

Jan 19, 2018 7:45 AM

So is Yamato gonna be one of those people who sees good the wrong way

May 1, 2018 1:36 AM
[quote=Sir_Lexa]I usually have a long patience if characters are "annoying" But the characters in this show are so annoying that I can't take it.

Hibiki's annoying.
Nitta's annoying: Obsessed with Hibiki much, seems to forget that Daichi even exists.
Yamato's annoying: Using humans as sacrifices like an asshole.

2/5 please get better.

I totally agree. Nitta is the most annoying right now, I don’t know when she switched from Kuze-san to Hibiki-kun, cause that happened in like seconds. They don’t even have any sort of relationship yet except they’re both survivors and Daichi was actually the one who saved her. I knew she was going to be an annoying bitch from episode one. The only likeable characters are Daichi and Keita, who is dead. I’m watching episode 5 now and I’m thinking I’m going to drop this anime.

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]